Twin Towers of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my room, my cock swelling up, I hopped in the shower, summonsed the video image in my mind, soaped up my erect dick and stroked it. In my mind, the video of them continued with me joining in. Sliding my cock into Leah's pussy from behind as she licked her sister. The fantasy didn't last long as I blew my load in the shower, relieving the horny pressure I had built up. I dried off, threw on some shorts and a clean shirt, and headed back out to the kitchen.

Expecting to find them, the phone was gone, but they were not around. I started to gather a few things for dinner and realized I needed a few things at the store. I grabbed my keys and headed to the garage and heard in the background, "Hey Uncle Dave. Where are you headed?"

I turned around and Gracie was coming out of the guest room and down the hall wearing the same little, revealing sundress she'd had on the night before. "I need a couple things at the store for dinner," I replied.

"Can I tag along? Leah is taking a nap and I'm not tired."

As we headed to the store, me trying to keep my eyes on the road and not staring at Gracie, I figured I'd inquire about their relationship status. "So, how many boyfriends do both of you have between the two of you?"

"Very funny, Uncle Dave. Actually, neither of us are seeing anyone. We have a lot of fun together and guys our age are too high maintenance."

"How so," I asked?

"You know. Clingy. They get very intimidated by our looks and our attitude and get jealous. We'd rather just be happy together and you know, occasionally find other fun here and there."

"I'm not sure I should ask about that," I said laughing.

"Oh Uncle Dave, don't be a prude. To be honest, we've met a few more mature men here and there and it is so much more enjoyable. They know how to please women and aren't all caught up in drama."

"Let's change the subject, Gracie," I said turning beet red.

"No. Let's not. We're all grown up now, Uncle Dave. We're enjoying life now that we're not Stan and Joan's little trophy daughters; all caught up in their perfect little world. We love our parents, but we also want to live the lives we want."

"That makes total sense. Your mom and dad are great, but they were always a little conservative."

"Exactly. And we don't want to be conservative. We'll have time later in life for that."

"Well, just be careful," I warned, "There's a lot of idiot men out there."

"No shit. We may like to get a little wild, but we're always very safe about who we're with. Like you. I wouldn't wear this dress without a bra around just anyone. But you're safe. I don't mind if you get a peek at my little boobs."

Stunned into silence by her comment, all I could utter was, "Uh. Yeah."

Laughing at how she had embarrassed me and shut me up, Gracie added, "You seem to approve of your little Johnson women. It shows." And with that, she glanced at the slight bulge in the crotch of my shorts and then winked at me.

I was thankful we were just pulling into a parking place at the store. I hopped out quickly, turned my back to the car, adjusted my bulge, and headed toward the store. As we shopped for the things on my list, we ended up in the produce section. I gathered a few things for a salad and as we passed the cucumbers, Gracie picked one up and whispered, "Look familiar?" I ignored the comment as she laughed and put it in my cart. We finished shopping and made it out of the store with only a bit more sexual innuendo from Gracie.

"Let's get some wine going when we get home," Gracie suggested.

"Sounds great to me. Do you like good, French rose," I asked?

"If it is cold and makes me happy, I like all of it."

As soon as we got home, Gracie headed for the bedroom and I went to the kitchen to open the wine and get dinner started. I poured a glass of wine for each of us. Wanting to change my shirt before working the grill, I headed down the hall to my room. As I passed the guest room, I heard Gracie and Leah talking and the words of Gracie made me pause, "No, wear this. He will love it." I had to hear more, so I stayed quietly outside their door.

"Okay. You look perfect Gracie," Leah said. "So, he really had a bulge in his pants when you were talking to him?"

"Yes. I told you. He's just as horny as any other man. We can just be ourselves. He's trying to be careful because he's 'Uncle Dave', but we can subtly let him know he doesn't need to be," Gracie said and they both giggled.

I darted into my room, clearly needing to "cool down" the big member between my legs. I changed into an older t-shirt for grilling and threw on some baggier shorts to hide the inevitable boner. I splashed some cold water on my face and headed back to the kitchen. When I arrived, Leah and Gracie were still not there. I continued getting dinner stuff ready and headed out to heat up the grill. As I was outside, I heard them come into the kitchen, grab their wine glasses and head for the backyard. "This wine is fabulous," Leah said.

As I turned to greet them, I fully understood their conversation I had overheard. Leah was in very small shorts and a cutoff t-shirt that was making a tent out over her large tits; barely covering them. Her nipples were hard and it was obvious she didn't have on a bra. Gracie, not to be outdone, had on a thin, tube top that perfectly outlined her perky tits and a pair of skin tight, capri-length yoga pants leaving no doubt she had no panties on.

"Are we dressed okay for a BBQ, Uncle Dave," Gracie said?

"You're fine. You do whatever you gotta do," I said.

"You should loosen up, Uncle Dave. You're in great shape and you should show it off," Gracie said. She came up behind me, made me jump when she ran her hands up under the back of my t-shirt, and started to lift my shirt off over my head. I wasn't going to fight it, but in the awkward motion of the whole thing, Gracie pressed into my back and I could feel her pencil-eraser nipples rub on my bare back. "That's much better," she added.

"Can we put on some music out here," Leah asked?

"Sure, the system inside has a button for outside speakers."

Leah and Gracie bounced inside and had some fun party tunes playing in no time. As they came back out, they were dancing around together and having a fun time driving me crazy. They engaged me in dancing as much as my grilling duties would allow and the wine kept flowing; although it was obvious these two didn't need much to feel free.

Dinner was ready and thankfully the dance party ended for a while. Even the baggy shorts were having a hard time concealing my excitement over seeing these two blonde babes dancing around provocatively. I hadn't planned any dessert so I suggested we go down by the beach to the little ice cream place. Dressed to kill, we all headed down there.

Watching them lick ice cream cones, dressed like little minxes, was about as erotic as it gets. I could only imagine how their tongues would feel licking the end of my man-cone and sucking on my balls. As I was fixated on their sexy treatment of the ice cream, Gracie piped up and said, "Let's all go in the jacuzzi as soon as we get back!"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Now that's the spirit, Uncle Dave," Leah added.

We headed back to the house and I changed into my swim trunks and headed out to get the jacuzzi ready. It was dark out, so I cut all the lights and chose red mood lighting for the lights in the jacuzzi. I switched the music back on to something slower and started to get in. I glanced over and saw that the skimpy little bikinis they had worn to the beach were still drying on the chair. I was relieved, thinking they had more modest suits to wear. They both came out, refills of wine in hand, wearing large towels just below their armpits and tightly tucked in place. They set their wine down and, with the precision timing of a pair of olympic, synchronized swimmers, dropped their towels revealing their gorgeous naked bodies.

I was in awe. I had seen them in the dark the other night, but now had the full view including their neatly trimmed pussy hair runways leading to their tight cunts. Their tits were everything I remembered from the other night, but much better this close up. Each of them had very erect nipples showing their total comfort in being nude with me.

The silence, which was only a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, was broken by Gracie, "Uncle Dave, I hope you don't mind, but we're so much more comfortable in the jacuzzi this way."

"I guess I am officially over thinking you are going to ask me to pile up leaves for you or draw a hopscotch on the sidewalk. You do what you want and I'll do what I want."

"Really? Let's see about that," Leah said as she came closer to me. "Stand up."

I did what I was told and they gathered in front of me. Leah reached out and untied the drawstring on my shorts. She tucked her thumbs into the waistband and yanked them down. My almost completely hard cock sprang out. I stepped out of my trunks and Gracie tossed them out of the jacuzzi. "See how much better than feels."

I sat back down, "Well, when in Rome, right?"

We all sat in the jacuzzi, completely naked and enjoyed the night. My cock never fully went down, but I got used to the relaxed atmosphere and its not like they were planning anything else. Just some good ol' nudity. They asked me a lot of questions about the travelling I had done, very happy to hear about my various adventures and even some of my sexual romps along the way. I was definitely feeling the wine and I think that helped me enjoy their company.

Before turning into shriveled prunes, we got out of the tub, dried off, wrapped in our towels and went inside. "Well, I guess this is goodnight girls," I said.

Turning to head to my room, Gracie stopped me in my tracks when she said, "It doesn't have to be."

We had just sat in the jacuzzi, completely naked for quite a while without any hint of sex, so I turned around somewhat innocently and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

They looked at each other with devious looks, nodded just slightly, dropped their towels and Gracie said, "Can we sleep in your bed tonight?"

Knowing full well this was taking on a completely different direction, not pausing to actually think about it, I said, "What the fuck. Come on," and headed to my room.

"We'll be there in a minute," Gracie said.

I had time to lock my door and hide, but of course I changed into some silk boxers, pulled back the covers and was going all in. I climbed onto the bed and waited for them. My cock already getting hard. It took them a few minutes, but when they arrived I knew why. They walked into my room, each carrying a lit candle and wearing matching, black, very lacy, nighties. Clearly, some planning went into this.

They climbed into bed, one on each side of me, and the making out began. I was a bit lost. I didn't know whose tits to suck first. Gracie was the aggressive one, so I sucked on her little puffy nipples first, while they both took turns stroking and sucking on my cock. My fingers found both of their pussies soaking wet and the smell of the wet sex between their legs was too much to handle. I moved between Gracie's legs first and was kissing my way up to her pussy when she said, "Let Leah show you how I like it."

With that, I moved aside and Leah went head first into her twin sister's cunt, tongue first. I continued to fondle her tits and finger Leah's pussy while she stuck her tongue deep in and out of her sister's snatch. "I like my clit sucked hard," Leah said, "But Gracie likes your tongue to fuck her pussy in and out."

I took over and, blessed with a long tongue, I had her at orgasm in a few minutes. Having not been with a woman who squirts on orgasm for a while, I was pleasantly surprised to get a face full of Gracie's sweet orgasm juices when she came. "Would you like to experience that kind of orgasm, Leah," I asked?

Leah laid on her back and, while I started diving into her cunt, drawing out her huge clit, Gracie kept my cock hard by stroking and getting up under my balls to kiss my dick. Leah's tits weren't the only thing that distinguished her from her sister, her clit was huge. I loved having it in my mouth and suck it in and out until she came all over my face.

With the two of them fresh off orgasms, we relaxed into the bed and traded tongue wars with our mouths; never letting our hands off each other. My cock stayed hard and was starting to leak pre-cum. Both of the girls took the opportunity taste me, which led to them trading off giving me a double blow job. "I am going to cum really soon," I screamed.

"Here, here. Get over us. We both want some, Uncle Dave," Gracie said. They both laid down on the bed and I knelt over them while they continued to suck and stroke my hard cock. The burst came without warning and shot straight into Leah's open mouth. Gracie didn't wait long and the second projectile spurt of hot, salty-sweet, cum shot all over her face and into her mouth. The continued pumping of my cock shot cum all over their tits and the mess was amazingly wonderful. We didn't bother cleaning up, but rather made out and rolled around, letting the sticky cum rub everywhere and eventually dry. As jacked up on erotic energy as we were, sleep came easy to all of us. And we slept soundly.

My internal clock woke me about 6am and I was able to slip out of bed while they cuddled together looking as cute and sexy as ever. I put on some shorts and headed out to the kitchen. My first cup of coffee took the fuzz off and I sat there thinking, "What the fuck happened last night?" My mind couldn't help but wonder what today would be like. Were they really that wild? Would they freak out and regret last night? What would the future bring?

As I sipped my second cup of joe, I heard the door to my room open and light footsteps coming down the hallway about 7am. Whomever it was, went into the guest room and immediately ran the shower. The shower lasted about 5 minutes and then went off. I waited with great anticipation to see who came out first and what their reaction to me would be after a night of intense oral sex. A few minutes later, wearing only panties and no top, Leah came into the kitchen. She walked right up to me, said good morning, and kissed me; gently rubbing her hand between my legs. She poured a cup of coffee, came up alongside me and whispered, "That was amazing last night."

It seemed so natural, so I looked at her, drew her face into me and kissed her deeply. "It was quite a surprise, but it was incredible."

"I totally agree," Gracie said as she heard me as she was walking out. Gracie didn't bother to put any clothes on. She came in for a kiss on her way to the coffee and then settled down next to us. "I still have dried cum all over me. I'm going to shower." And with that she headed down the hall.

Leah, complaining she was a bit chilly, which was obvious by her huge nipples, headed down to her room and came back wearing a hoodie and still only her underwear. We fiddled around, making some yogurt and fruit for breakfast and Gracie returned wearing one of my robes and said, "What should we do all day?"

"I'm going back to the beach," Leah announced. "Will you go, Uncle Dave?"

"You know, you girls should go again, but I am trying to limit my time in that much sun and I have a bunch of errands to run."

"Oh, but we'll miss you," Gracie chimed in.

"You girls have fun and we'll meet back here again for dinner. I want to take you both out to a special place. Did you bring nice clothes like I said to do?"

"Yes! Yes! Let's dress up and go out tonight," they said in unison.

"Okay. Be home and ready to go at 6pm, okay?" I said.

"Okay. I can't wait," Leah said.

My day was spent running errands, making a few calls, and picking up some things to get ready for the night that I had planned. I had originally planned a nice, fancy dinner out with them while they were in town and I had some work to do to kick-up the night given what happened last night.

When I returned from being out, they were already home and quietly in their room. I headed to my room, showered, and changed into a pair of light slacks and an untucked, silk dress shirt. I went back out to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. About 5:45pm, I tapped on their door and said, "Are my girls almost ready?"

"Yes, we'll be out in a minute."

I waited for them with great anticipation and was not disappointed when they came out. Dressed in matching, bare back, very short, sleek, black cocktail dresses with plunging v-necks were my two blonde lovers. At least last night we were lovers. They paraded around, twirling about, and we all joined together in kisses and hugs as they showed me what I was setting out to enjoy that night. Just then, the doorbell to my house rang.

"Who is that," I asked pretending to be surprised? I opened the door and a limo driver greeted me and welcomed us to follow him.

As we all walked out the front walk, Gracie screamed, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No fucking way," her sister said.

The stretch Mercedes limo was taking up my entire drive-thru, driveway. The driver gracefully opened the door for us and we piled in the back. The champagne was already chilled and I immediately offered a toast, "To tonight. May it even close to as wonderful as last night."

Our glasses tipped together, we all took a sip, and Gracie added, "To tonight being even better."

We rode to the beachfront restaurant and were no doubt the talk of the 4-star, posh dining establishment as we exited the limo and took our place at our window front table. The dinner, wine, and dessert were amazing. I was in heaven dining with these two, fucking hot, blonde babes. If only my friends could see me now. My chest pumping out of my shirt with machismo. The ride back to the house was "the long way", enjoying a view of the beach. We kissed, touched, and raised the level of sexual energy to an unimaginable height. I tipped the driver whose smiled clearly said, "How the hell do you do it?"

Once inside, I suggested, "Shall we get more comfortable, ladies?"

"Only if we do it together," Gracie said.

We went to my room where Leah had a wonderful idea, "Would you like us to strip for you, Uncle Dave?"

"Sure," I said. I leaned over, tapped through a few screens on my phone, put on some music and stepped back to watch.

It didn't take long for the two of them to peel off their dresses. Leah reached back and unhooked the bra that struggled to contain her huge tits and Gracie unhooked her front clasp bra; that move made my cock harden completely. Once naked, they moved toward me and made it a team effort to undress me until I stood before them, nude, with a very stiff cock.

We climbed into bed and the touching and kissing started right where it left off the night before. One of my errands was to pick up some male "power pills" and the hard on I achieved was not only huge, but here to stay for a while. Gracie was the first to notice, "Oh my god, your dick is so big and hard tonight."

"I guess it really wants you," I laughed.

"How are we going to decide who goes first," Leah asked?

With that, Gracie playfully pushed her sister aside and climbed up on top of me. "Hurry, put your dick in me and fuck me before she gets back up," Gracie laughed.

Gracie slid my cock into her wet pussy with such ease and force that fucking her came so easy. Leah, not wanting only to watch, climbed up and begged me to suck on her clit. I gladly obliged. WIth Gracie riding my cock, and Leah sitting on my face getting her clit sucked, the threesome increased with intensity. Leah had an orgasm within minutes and slipped to one side, continuing to finger herself. I rolled Gracie over, briefly coming apart, and then climbed between her legs, inserted my cock and started fucking her again.