Twin Towers of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit. You guys are so fucking sexy to watch," Leah said. "Gracie, you're letting him fuck you bareback? What the hell you little slut," she screamed with humor.

"Uncle Dave, its up to you, fuck me as hard and long as you want," Gracie screamed.

That was all I could take and the pumping of my hot cum into Gracie's, 21 year old, hot pussy began with intensity. She screamed with an orgasm and I pushed in hard and held it while I blasted load after load of sperm, splashing it into the back of her cervix. Gracie latched her long, tan legs around me and pulled me in, not letting any of it out. We finally relaxed together on the bed, kissing, touching, and making out together.

As we came down off the sexual high, Leah broached the subject again. "Gracie, you're not on any protection. That was pretty risky," she said.

"It was indeed, but I loved every minute of it and I'd do it ten times over, anytime."

I was to intoxicated with erotic love to realize what I'd done, but I laughed a little and asked Leah, "Should I get some condoms for your turn?"

Leah, the slightly more conservative sister said, "That would be great. Gracie can watch tomorrow night."

We cuddled together for awhile and again fell sound asleep in each other's arms. I got up at 3am to take a leak and came back to bed with Leah spooning behind Gracie. I climbed back into bed behind Leah and snuggled up to her. Slightly awake from being up for a minute, my cock came to life and pushed into Leah's cute ass. Thinking she was mostly asleep, I was pleasantly surprised to have her reach back and start gently stroking my dick. I reach around and started fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy and I inserted my finger; she was very wet.

Leah pushed her ass back into me and it was all I needed. I rolled her under me, spread her legs, found the opening of her slit with the head of my dick and pushed it in. Her scream of pleasure woke up Gracie who rolled over and said, "You go girl. I guess I'm watching you tonight."

"Fuck me, Uncle Dave. Fuck my pussy," Leah screamed.

Fingering herself while she watched me fuck her sister doggy-style, Gracie laughed and said, "So much for waiting for condoms."

That time of night it didn't take me long to start cumming deep inside Leah and as I did, she responded by shaking and moaning with orgasm. I drove her flat into the bed sheets while I dumped my load deep inside her risky, fertile pussy. The fucking wasn't as long, but it was equally intense as my romp with Gracie earlier that night. After another round of touching and kissing, we all fell asleep again.

When I woke up, and dusted the cobwebs out of my head, I realized that Leah wasn't in bed. I glanced over and most of the covers were off Gracie. Her naked body lay there so innocent looking, facing me, showing me her perky tits and nicely shaved pussy. I started rubbing my cock a little and it stirred to life. It wasn't hard to achieve a full erection while looking at Gracie. As I leaned over to see if there was any lotion on the nightstand, Gracie woke up and said, "Do you want me to take care of that for you, Uncle Dave?"

"Sure, baby!"

I laid back, dick sticking straight up. I thought Gracie might stroke me, or give me a blow job, but instead she climbed on me, reverse cowboy style, and sat down slowly on my cock.

Squatting over me, she fucked my morning wood with passion. As she was sliding faster and faster, the bedroom door opened, Leah walked in and said, "Oh my god. Did you not get enough sperm last night, Gracie?" Her comment probably would have had more effect on our morning fuck session, but I was right on the edge of cumming again, and I did. I looked down and could see my cock convulsing and shooting hot cum into Gracie's waiting cunt.

When we finished, Gracie hopped out of bed, without cuddling at all, put on a robe and headed out of the room to catch up with Leah. "I think something is bugging her, Uncle Dave. I'll go talk to her."

The change in mood put a bit of a damper on this latest erotic event and it woke my brain up a bit. I pondered the fact that in the last 8 hours or so I had cum, very active sperm, deep into two, 21 year old, fertile pussies. I tried to avoid dwelling on the possibilities. After about 10 minutes of laying there, playing the "what if" game in my mind, Gracie and Leah walked back into the room.

"Uncle Dave," Leah started, "Last night was some of the wildest and most pleasurable sex we've ever had. But, when you think about it, it was pretty risky; maybe even stupid. I am really scared. Gracie and I are only about a week before our period."

Looking a bit puzzled, Gracie filled in the details, "We could easily get knocked up."

"Come here girls," I said, motioning to them to come to the bed. "You know how much I care deeply about you girls. First, I only want what is best for you. Second, if something happened, I'd be honored to be the one that had a child with you I would pour all my love into both you and the child, and third, I think I have a good idea."

"That is really sweet," Gracie said leaning over and kissing me, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"What is your idea," Leah asked?

"The morning after pill. I have a very good friend who is a doctor and could easily prescribe them."

"Really, Uncle Dave? But, what will you say when you call him," Leah wondered?

I called Dr. Steve and explained I had a niece that had gotten herself in a situation and couldn't ask her parents. Doc gladly called in a prescription for me so that I could pick it up. The new plan made both Gracie and Leah very happy. We got up, had a quick breakfast, and I headed for the pharmacy while they decided to lay out in the backyard in the cabana. As I was leaving, Leah came out and waved me down in the driveway, "Hey, Uncle Dave, don't forget the condoms. Tonight is our last night." She kissed me and bounced away.

When I got home, they greeted me, totally naked from laying out in the sun, and gladly accepted the morning after pills. Darting into the kitchen to take them, I went down to my room to change. As I came back outside, Gracie said, "I don't think so, Uncle Dave. Take those fucking shorts off."

I laughed and pulled them off, and headed for the cabana to lay with them on the mattress. The making out and fondling quickly started and my hard on returned. "I know a place you can fuck me without a condom and not be risky," Leah said. And with that, she shot her ass up in the air and asked me to fuck it. Gracie climbed under her sister and started receiving oral sex. Lubed up with pre-cum, I slowly slid my cock into her cute ass.

Fucking away, hard enough to bring us both intense pleasure, but not so hard that she couldn't also bring her sister to orgasm by tongue-fucking her cunt, I asked Leah, "Can you have an orgasm this way?"

"Yes. Yes. I'm close," she said.

"Okay girls, let's do it all together." Leah screamed first and that is apparently what Gracie was holding out for because she came next. Hearing them both moan with orgasm was all I needed and I blew my load into Leah's ass. As I pulled out, hot, white cum dripped from her ass. The intensity caused us to collapse together and we napped like that for an hour or so.

We finally decided to get showered and dressed and spent the day shopping around town, picking up some souvenirs they wanted to take home. Shopping with both of them in their skimpy little summer wear was a fabulous experience. My cock was in and out of a state of erection the whole day.

We came home, cleaned up for dinner, and headed out to a great seafood bar. The last night brought drink after drink and plenty of oysters. The laughing, giggling, and touching under the table was a great way to spend our last dinner together. Fortunately, we had taken a rideshare to dinner, so our level of drunkenness wasn't an issue.

As we got home and entered the house, Gracie spoke up, "Uncle Dave, we want tonight to be a little different."

"How's that, Gracie?"

"Take each one of us, one-on-one, and let us fuck you however we want."

"Sounds good to me. Who's first?"

Leah won the coin toss. She went into her room and sent me into my office and told me to stay dressed. I entered my office, shut the door, and waited with great anticipation. Leah came in, dressed as a secretary as best she could with the clothes she brought. A short skirt, high-heeled shoes, and a blouse that was unbuttoned halfway was her outfit of choice. She put down some papers she had brought, sat up on my desk in front of me and said, "Would the boss like to fuck his young little slut secretary? You better hurry or we'll get caught"

I stood up and moved closer to her. She unzipped my pants, fished out my hard dick. She reached inside her blouse and pulled out a condom package. She gently opened it and slid it in place. I hiked up her skirt and moved in to fuck her with our clothes still on. As my cock entered her pussy, she slowly undid her buttons and I leaned over and started sucking her huge tits while I fucked her on my desk. The positioning was awkward, but the intercourse was intense. We both came in a few minutes and, as I pulled out, she pulled off my soiled condom, dipped a finger in it, and licked it. "This may be the last fuck for now, but I know we'll fuck more later." Keeping up the role play, she gathered her papers and headed back out of my office.

I straightened up my clothes and went back out to the family room. Gracie had poured some drinks and the three of us sat, snacked on some dessert chocolates, laughed, and talked. Leah told an exaggerated version of the sex she'd just had with her stud boss and I talked about fucking my secretary's brains out. Finally, after my energy returned a little, Gracie said, "It's my turn."

"Okay, where are we going?" She got up without saying anything and headed for her room. "I'll be right back."

Leah got up, stripped naked, and headed out to the hot tub to wait for us to return. The story she would later hear went like this:

Gracie returned wearing a mini-skirt and tight, spaghetti-strap shirt that made her young, puffy nipples the highlight. "Dave, your wife just paid me for babysitting and I was hoping you could take me home."

"Sure, Gracie," I said as I got up and she followed me out to my car.

We hopped in my car and Gracie said, "Let's go." I didn't know how far to take this, but I did as I was told and backed the car out of the driveway. We drove slowly around the little neighborhood and Gracie continued, "Dave, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, Gracie, what is it?"

"Does it hurt to have sex the first time?"

"That's a bold question coming from my babysitter. I'm not sure it is appropriate."

"But, don't you think it is better that I get an opinion I can trust," Gracie said.

"I guess you're right. Yes, it might hurt a little at first, but then the incredible pleasure will take over. Why are you asking?"

"Well, Dave, I just turned 18 and this weekend my boyfriend and I are going to fuck for the first time. But I want to seem like I'm used to it already and I don't want to feel any pain."

"Well, the pain will be gone soon after you start."

"I have an idea, Dave," Gracie said running her hand on the inside of my thigh.

"What's that, Gracie?"

"Pull over there, in that dark parking lot." I pulled the car over and parked. "Shut off the motor and lights."

I did what I was told and then asked, "What now?"

Gracie slipped her arms under the spaghetti straps and lowered her top to reveal her tits. "I want you to fuck me, so I get over the pain and am ready for my boyfriend."

"Are you sure, Gracie?"

"Yes, Dave. And, I brought a condom." Gracie held up an already opened condom. She leaned her passenger seat all the way back. Slid up on the seat a little and said, "I'm not wearing panties. Get over her and fuck me."

I climbed over the emergency brake handle. Awkwardly between her legs, kneeling on the floor, my erection raging, she reached down and slid the rubber over my cock. I climbed on top of her, praying no cops would come by, and like I was in college again, I slipped my dick in her wet, waiting pussy. She feigned pain and screamed, digging her nails into my back under my shirt. I fucked her hard and fast until I started cumming into the condom. As I pulled out, Gracie reached down, grabbed the condom, pulled it off, and immediately tossed it out the car door.

Leah loved the story about what we did and said that Gracie, of course, had the best role play. The girls had a long drive home the next day and we all finally fell asleep. Morning came, playfully we took a shower together, and the worst part of the week came. Goodbye. It was short and sweet. Full of promises to see other again soon that I prayed would come true.

As they drove away, I knew deep down that if we did, it would be a repeat of this wild sex-filled week, but I also knew they had a lot of life ahead of them and it probably didn't involve me. The rest of the day, and the next, I cleaned up the house and put things back in order; the whole time replaying all the sex we'd had. If I didn't have sex for months, I probably wouldn't care.

I golfed the next few days, my buddies asking me where I'd been the last couple of days. I just grinned and said that I had some out of town guests that didn't golf. Returning home from golf one day, I logged into my Facebook account, something I rarely do, and there were friend requests from Gracie and Leah. I befriended both of them and laughed looking through the photos they had posted of their visit; none of me, just them at the beach and a few other places. The picture that made me laugh the most was a selfie of themselves in a hot tub, skantilly, yet fully-covered in bikinis. "That isn't the selfie I remember," I said out loud with no one around.

A couple weeks went by and life returned to normal around Hilton Head. Until one day, coming home from golfing, my phone buzzed with a text:

Gracie: Hey. How are you?

Me: Good. What's up?

Gracie: I need to talk to you.

Me: Call me.

Gracie: Well, Uncle Dave, I did a silly thing. I drove to Hilton Head, alone. Can I come over?

Me: Of course. What's wrong? Come over.

Gracie: I'll be there soon.

A few minutes later, Gracie, who must've been close, pulled up in the driveway. I welcomed her in the house. Uncharacteristically, she was dressed in a baggy sweatshirt and some board shorts; looking almost like a tomboy. She was however, still sexy as hell. "Come in. Sit down. Can I make you a drink?"

"No, no. Nothing to drink."

"Okay, so what possessed you to drive so far without calling me or anything?"

"Remember what you said the morning after we had amazing, unprotected sex," Gracie started.

"Some of it. What specifically?"

"About loving me. And...," Gracie paused, reached in the little bag she had with her and pulled out a positive pregnancy test."

"Wow. But, what about the pill?"

Pausing as she talked, Gracie explained, "There's a chance...the condom in the car...maybe had a little hole in it.