Twin Troubles Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband is forced to give up his wife to the twins next door.
2.3k words
3.78
46.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USER4836
USER4836
18 Followers

My wife Leisa and I live alone in a quiet bedroom community and have for about 13 years in the same three-bedroom ranch. The neighborhood is nice, lots of mature trees, and the neighbors don't make too much noise. It's mostly lawnmowers and yardwork. Most of the people are either in their late-40's like us or older with kids grown and gone. The exception is next door.

About five years ago a couple moved in with their twin boys, Cody and Derek, and the noise level escalated a little, but still not too bad. Now that the boys were high school seniors and on the cusp of graduating, things changed a bit. Their 18th birthday party was a major blowout. I felt like I had to stand watch in the backyard to make sure it didn't spill over onto our property. I went over to tell them to tone it down a bit and it seems their parents had the right idea - they got the hell out of there.

"Hey, Mr. Clevenger," Cody (I think) said to me when he came to the door. "We being a little loud?"

"Umm, yeah. My wife and I are trying to go to bed."

"To sleep?" he said, which I thought strange.

"Yes, to sleep, it's late."

"Thought so. OK, we'll turn it down a bit. Sorry to have bothered you," he said as he started closing the door. I thought I caught a smirk before he disappeared behind the closing door.

When I got back home and walked down our main hall I thought I detected a gentle buzzing sound coming from our bedroom. I crept to the door and looked in. Leisa was naked on the bed, her left hand squeezing her left breast and her right hand manipulating her seven-inch black vibrator in and out of her pussy. It was a sight to behold.

At 48, Leisa is stunning. At 5'8" she always got a lot of attention. Or maybe it was her natural 36dd tits that sat high on her chest. Always being into fitness, she has a flat stomach, but her ass was getting a little padding, enough to make it in vogue these days. She has cascading locks of raven black hair and beautiful brown eyes.

So, what was she doing with me? I always knew I married above my weight class, so to speak. At 5'9" I was a touch taller than Leisa, but always carried a few extra pounds around the middle, despite working out some. I also had man-boobs. Serious tennis ball sized boobs with tight protruding nipples. No matter how much I did chest exercises at the gym I couldn't get rid of them. Between those and my smallish cock (about 5 inches hard, near invisible soft) I struggled to keep Leisa satisfied. Which is why I bought her the vibrator, one of many.

Leisa had been quite promiscuous in college. I wasn't with the "in-crowd" but even I had heard about her exploits, with frat boys, with college athletes, even professors. My theory on why she ended up with me is because all that got old. She wanted a change to a more stable existence. I was an accounting major, got a job offer from a large firm in a big city. Leisa and I had some business classes together and she had heard about my prospects and asked me out on a date. I was young and naïve and certainly wasn't going to question it. We went out a lot and spent a lot of time together and things moved through a natural progression. She moved with me to the city. We were engaged and then married and have lived happily for all those years. She found a career as an office manager and I eventually started my own accounting practice, working from home in the town we now live, having gotten tired of city life.

"Does that feel good, sweetie?" I asked her.

She didn't break from her sexual trance.

"Yes, honey, you know how I love big cock," she said breathlessly. "I just love big cock filling me. Bring me your cock. I want it in my mouth."

I moved over to the bed and stripped naked. I had to get up on the bed next to her to get my soft cock close enough to her mouth. She turned her head and sucked it in, taking it all immediately. I felt her tongue coaxing me hard, almost. She moaned as the vibrator worked her clit.

"Jerk off for me, baby. I want you to shoot your cum on my face, OK?"

She let my cock go, and I gripped it with my hand and began jacking it, fast. It was getting harder and I could feel the cum rising. Even though my cock didn't respond I was still turned on. How could I not be by this gorgeous woman pleasuring herself before me.

Just then she reached up and grabbed one of my man-boobs and pinched the nipple. I naturally had no chest hair, so to her it could have felt like playing with a small-breasted woman. Was Leisa bi-sexual? I'm sure in college she might have been.

"I love your tits, honey, so hot and sexy," she said. That got me to the brink.

"I'm cumming," I announced. She turned her head toward me as I sprayed my spunk across her lips and nose and the last jet into her open mouth. At that point she convulsed and spasmed in a crushing orgasm. "Oh, god, yes, yes!" she cried loudly.

As her orgasm subsided, she went to work eating my cum, using her fingers to scoop all that she could from her face. I just watched in amazement at the sexiness of it all.

"So, did the boys say they'd turn it down over there?" she asked after getting the last drops.

"Oh, yes, yes they did. You can kind of tell. Maybe?"

"Well, it does seem quieter. Boys will be boys I guess. At least they aren't a nuisance all the time. I remember some of our college parties. Like what they had going on steroids!" she laughed at her remembrance.

I made a move to the bathroom to clean myself up. "Oh, hey, will you clean my vibrator, too?" she asked.

I turned back to her and reached to pull it from her pussy. It seemed an eternity to pull all seven inches from her and it finally came clear with a "plop." I took it to the bathroom and used my hand to wash it under the tap, feeling its phony veins and circumcised cock head, wishing I could get this hard and be this long. But it was not to be.

The Next Day

It was Saturday which means mowing the lawn. Being so hot I took my shirt off and started in the backyard. Since my regular gym workouts I had gotten less self-conscious of covering up and it felt good to be in the sun. As I worked my way around to the side yard I noticed a six-pack of Smirnoff Ice sitting in the grass near our house, almost right outside our bedroom window. We shared a side yard with the neighbors of the twins with no fence between. Two of the Ices were missing. I stopped the mower and picked-up the remaining bottles in the carrier and walked over to the neighbor's front door, figuring it must me theirs from the party. I knocked and the door opened after a moment or two.

"Hi, um, Cody?" I said unsure.

"Derek."

"Oh, sorry, Derek. Hey, I found these over on our lawn and thought they might belong to you from last night?"

"Oh, yeah, probably. The girls love a Smirnoff Ice, you know. Have you ever had one?"

"Me? No. Not even sure what it is." I laughed. I stuck to beer or bourbon, mostly.

"You gotta try it, man. I mean Mr. Clevenger. Come on in. We have colder ones inside. Nice break from the lawnmowing."

I hesitated but nodded and followed Derek into the house.

Cody was sitting on a couch watching sports. Both boys were only wearing basketball shorts and I could plainly see they must work out a lot. Both were tanned and had tight, muscular bodies. Each was about 6'1" or 6'2" if I had to guess.

"Mr. C. here has never had a Smirnoff Ice, how about that?" Derek said to his brother.

Cody just smirked. "That's hard to believe," he said with a bit of a giggle.

I picked up on that. "Oh, why's that?" I asked.

"Well, they seem so popular I just thought everyone had tried one," he said looking at his brother. I thought I saw the smirk again.

He handed me a bottle and I took a swig. It tasted awful.

"Thanks, man."

"No problem," Derek said.

Then I noticed Cody looking at me, or rather my chest.

"Dude, look at those nipples. My god!" Cody said, embarrassing me.

Derek moved around to get a better view. Indeed, with the cooler air of the house my nipples were protruding quite a bit, like bullets off my man-tits.

"It's not even that," Derek said. "He's got boobs." He looked at his brother. "You see that. The guy's got boobs like a chick."

"Well, now, hey, that's not..." I tried to get them to tone it down.

"Grab one," Cody told his brother.

"Can I Mr. C. Just to see. Please?"

I wasn't quite sure what the hell was going on here, but I relented to get past this part of the conversation.

"OK, go ahead."

Derek stood in front of me and began massaging my breasts, squeezing them and then pinching the nipples, a bit hard.

"Ouch! Hey, easy."

"Sorry, Mr. C. How does that feel?" He lightened his touch.

"Better." I took another swig and Derek took the opportunity to bend down and take my nipple into his mouth. He sucked it and licked it with his tongue. It felt really good. Then he stepped back and slapped my tit.

"Ouch! What the hell?"

"You like your titties slapped don't you, Mr. C.? I bet if I pulled out my cock you'd suck it wouldn't you?"

I hadn't been with a man since I was a teen myself but after 30 years of steady emasculation, I was ready to. I just wanted to please him, to not have to be in charge. To be used. I was extremely aroused by the situation but my cock hadn't grown an inch.

I nodded.

"Dude, pull it out," Cody encouraged his brother. Derek looked back at him and then at me. He took my bottle of Ice, took a swig, and guided me to my knees by putting his hand on my shoulder.

Then he reached into his shorts and pulled out a seven-inch cock, soft.

"Here it is, Mr. C. You know you want it. Anyone with tits like that has to know how to suck cock." He turned and smiled at this brother who was watching intently.

I looked at the huge cock in front of me, olive colored, circumcised. His pubes were non-existent. Derek reached down and played with a nipple. "Take it, Mr. C." I tentatively leaned forward and opened my mouth, taking it in. I grabbed it with my hand and then started sucking as I had seen Leisa do. It grew hard in my mouth. "That's it, Mr. C. You know what to do," he coaxed me along.

Derek put down the bottle and grabbed my head with both hands and started fucking my face. I let him do what he needed, my hands reaching around to grab his taut ass, it felt so smooth and strong. After some more fucking he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back then jacked-off his cock, shooting his cum all over my face and chest.

"Yeeessss!" he screamed as he came, with jet after jet streaking across my face.

"That was awesome!" I heard Cody say from his place on the sofa. I looked over and my heart sank. He had his phone in his hand taking a video of the whole thing. "Dude, you are covered in cum."

"Thanks, I know that." I got up and walked to the kitchen to get a paper towel to wipe my face. When I came back to the living room the boys were still joking about my humiliation.

"OK, OK, can you delete that, please?" I asked.

"No, we can't, Mr. C. I mean, not for nothing, you know. This is good stuff," Derek teased.

"Fine, fine, what do you want?"

"Thanks for asking," Cody said. "Our parents are going away for a week, we'd like your wife to come stay with us, you know, take care of us." Cody explained exactly what they wanted done, how they wanted Leisa to dress, it was well thought out.

"What?! Are you joking? Why would she agree to that? Why would I?"

"Well, you know why, you cum whore. You don't want to see yourself all over the Internet with my cum on your face, right?" Derek said.

"It's all right here, Mr. C." Cody added, holding up his phone so I could see the video.

Having that video go out would kill my business. No client wants a "cum whore" doing their taxes.

"I'll speak with Leisa about it, but there's no guarantees. She makes up her own mind."

"Well, there's one guarantee. It's called the send button," Cody remarked. "Get it done. They leave day after tomorrow and we want her here the whole time, got it?"

I walked out the door with the strangest feeling, my nerves jangly at the predicament I put Leisa and myself in.

USER4836
USER4836
18 Followers