Twin Troubles Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife's troubles with twins continues in public.
2.5k words
4.05
27.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USER4836
USER4836
18 Followers

(Be sure to read Chap. 1 for the basis of the story)

***

I walked back in the house and Leisa was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"Lawn all done?" she asked without looking up.

"No, no, still have some more to do. But we need to talk."

She turned around and looked at me and knew immediately something was wrong. I sat down at the kitchen island and she joined me. I then gently tried to explain what happened, even though I really wasn't certain myself. It didn't go well.

"You sucked his fucking cock? What are you stupid?" Leisa yelled at me. I guess I was.

"Did he turn you on? Do you like horny 18-year-olds?" she continued. "Is that why you can't get it up for me?"

"No, sweetie, it just ... I don't know why. I don't."

Leisa just stared. "This is just hard to process," she finally said. She walked out of the room and left me sitting there. Twenty minutes later she came back in.

"I still don't know what to think," she said. "You've never done anything like that before."

"Well, there's one more thing I didn't tell you yet," I said.

"Do I want to hear this?" She sat down at the table across from me.

"You need to stay with them for a week while their parents are gone, like a nanny, kind of."

"I have to what?" she exploded.

"Yeah, just stay with them while their parents are out of town. That way they won't post the video of me."

She had buried her head in her hands. The last bit caused her to look up.

"Video? They have video of this?"

"Yes. And they said they won't release it if you, um, be their nanny for a week."

Leisa put her head back in her hands and shook her head. She knew the implications.

"OK. When do I start?" she said without looking at me.

Nanny Time

That evening there was a knock on the door and when I answered it the boys' mother Leah was standing there.

"Hi, Pat, I hope this is a good time?" she asked politely.

Leah was about 52 I'd say and a little on the chubby side with a Midwest look to her but always very nice to us and a great neighbor, her husband Marty as well.

"Yes, sure. Want to come in?"

"No, no, thank you. I'm just dropping off some information for your wife. It's very sweet of her to agree to watch the boys for the week. They've never been left alone for that long and since we are on a cruise, felt it would be best to have adult supervision, right?"

"Yes, indeed," I said. "Where are you and Marty headed?"

"Alaska. Should be interesting. We've never been."

"Well, I hear it's wonderful. Is that the note and key?" She had a small envelope in her hand.

"Oh, yes, yes. Here you go. All the pertinent information is in there. Contact info. Cruise line etcetera. And a key, just in case."

I took the envelope from her and told her I would pass it on the Leisa. We made some more small talk and then she said she needed to get going because she had an early morning.

Leisa was in the living room watching TV. I put the envelope on the kitchen counter and walked in a sat next to her.

"So it starts tomorrow?" she asked, turning to look at me.

"Yes it does. Thank you for doing this, honey. It's just a week and it will be over, I promise."

"You can't make that promise. Only Derek and Cody can. We are at their mercy. I'm at their mercy."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you serious?" she shot back. "What if they do to me what they did to you? Don't tell me you didn't consider that?" I hadn't.

"Come on. I bet with me it was one thing, but they wouldn't possibly try anything with you," I said in my most convincing voice. "Just relax. It'll be fine."

The Next Day

Leisa was up early having coffee and breakfast before heading over to check in on the boys since their parents had left earlier. She wore a t-shirt and gym shorts with slip on shoes, nothing fancy, though her hair and make-up were done.

"I left you some bacon and there's eggs in the frig, help yourself. I'm running next door to let them know I'm around if they need me."

With that she walked out the front door. I went about preparing my breakfast and having a cup of coffee wondering how the conversation was going to go next door. I was tempted to peek out the window to see if I could surmise anything but held back the urge. 15 minutes later, Leisa returned.

"I need to change, they want me to take them to the mall to see their friends," she said as she breezed by me to the bedroom.

"Well, what did they say? Is everything good?" I asked. I didn't get an answer and went back to eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee. After about 20 minutes I heard Leisa come back out to the kitchen. I looked up from my phone and couldn't believe what I saw. Leisa was dressed in a halter top, no bra, and tight short shorts, Daisy Dukes I believe you call them, and shiny red pumps. The nipples on her 36dd tits jutted out through the material of the halter. She looked damn sexy.

"Is that how nannies dress?" I asked, jokingly, to lighten what I knew was going to be an ugly conversation.

"Apparently, it is. This is what I was told to wear. I believe they said dress sexy and slutty. Hopefully this fits the bill."

"It is sexy," I offered. "I'm very sorry about this, Leisa. It will all be over soon, I swear. Don't worry."

The doorbell rang.

"Must be my faithful charges," Leisa said, walking toward the door. I followed.

Derek and Cody were standing there in t-shirts and basketball shorts, which soon began tenting after seeing Leisa.

"How do I look, boys? Acceptable?" she asked them.

"More than acceptable," Derek offered. He then looked at me. "Thanks for sharing, Mr. C. We'll take good care of her, don't worry." I didn't like the sound of that. Derek then added, while touching my man-boobs, "you have nice tits, Mr. C. But Leisa here has really nice tits!" He then moved his hand to my wife's breast and gently squeezed it. Leisa didn't react, she just let him fondle her.

"Dude, we should go," Cody said.

"Wait, hold on." Derek pulled down on Leisa's halter top and her left boob popped out. "Now we can go."

Leisa just smirked. "Really? I can't go in the mall with my boob out." She began to cover up again but Derek stopped her.

"No but you can drive us to the mall with your boob out," Derek retorted. "Let's go."

With that they headed to our car, a large SUV, with Leisa's tit exposed to the neighborhood as they walked to the driveway.

I shut the door and went to the bedroom and jacked-off. That was hot, seeing my wife exposed by the young stud and leaving with them in that sexy outfit. I couldn't wait for her to come home so I could hear what happened.

Day 1

Derek climbed into the front passenger seat of the large SUV and his twin brother Cody sat behind him. Leisa still had her boob exposed as she pushed the start button to turn the engine on.

"All-right, boys. What's the plan?" she asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Well, it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet and an egg McMuffin sounds good. Let's go to Mickie D's. Your treat!" Cody said from the back, laughing at how clever he was.

Derek chimed in that breakfast was a good choice. Leisa just sighed.

"OK, whatever you guys desire," Leisa said before catching herself. Oh, what am I saying, she thought as they drove to the local fast-food place.

"I have an idea," Derek said as they drove. "Two titties are better than one." He reached over and pulled down the halter top so now both of the older woman's tits were exposed.

"Oh great," Leisa said. "Having fun?"

"Not yet," Derek said. He began fondling Leisa's tits and rubbing her nipples. From sunbathing in the backyard (which the boys always got an eyeful) her tits were much paler than her skin, which was a deeper copper color, and made them stand out even more. Her tight nipples and small areola were a reddish-brown. Leisa just drove as she was mauled by the boys' hands. Derek squeezed and kneaded her flesh globes. At a size 36dd, he had a lot to play with. Even when they pulled up to a stop light he didn't stop. A delivery truck driver pulled up next to them and noticed the sexy woman with her tits out. Derek saw the man looking and told Leisa to roll down her window. She did as she was told.

"Nice tits, baby!" the truck driver yelled and gave a honk of appreciation.

"Oh, nice," Leisa smirked. Derek answered by hoisting up her tits, offering them to the driver's eyes.

"Very nice!" the driver said. "Geez lady, is that your son? Nice work, kid!" The light turned green and he drove on.

"You little shits!" Leisa scolded the boys. "I'm an office manager for a major insurance company here in town. I'm on the chamber board for god's sake! I can't have people I know see me like this."

Cody reached around and grabbed her breasts from the back seat. "Hey, that's no way to talk to your sons," he said, and both of the boys broke out laughing. "Let's get some food!"

"Hope getting the week off was no problem, big shot office manager," Derek chided, as he was also thinking of how to incorporate the new information into their plans.

Leisa was directed to go through the drive-thru at the fast-food place.

"Can I pull my top up?" she asked Derek.

"Not yet."

Leisa pulled up to the speaker and a voice asked if she was ready to order. Cody smiled.

"Dude, that's Javier! Oh man, how great is that!"

"He's going to get a treat looking at those big tits of yours, Mrs. C.," Derek told Leisa. "You just leave them out. Javi deserves a little fun to brighten his morning."

Javier graduated from high school last year and had been kicking around town before deciding what he wanted to do with his life, still living with his mom while considering his options. He had been an offensive lineman on the varsity football team and at one point was in pretty good shape. Lack of practices and working in fast food helped him balloon to 270 pounds on his 5'9" frame.

After Leisa put in the boys' order she pulled up to the window and saw the eyes on that chubby face get wide in amazement.

"Damn, nice tits, lady!" Javi said staring at Leisa's boobs. Leisa sensed her face go flush and her nipples go instantly hard. "You just made my month!"

"I'm not interested," Leisa shot back, handing over a $20. Cody, in the back seat, rolled down the window as Javi was making change.

"Hey, Javi! Dude, it's us!" Javi closed the register and looked back out to see Cody sticking his face out the window.

"Dude, what the fuck? Who's the MILF?" Javi handed Leisa her change.

"Just the slutty lady next door," Derek interjected. "We have her for the week. You should come by tonight; we'll have some fun."

"I'd love to but my cousin's in from Mexico and I need to hang with him. Damn! Those are some great tits."

"Bring him along. He can meet everyone," Cody said.

"OK. He's only 18, doesn't know shit and doesn't speak English well, but he does like to party."

"Well he can party with these." Cody said and hoisted Leisa's tits up again.

"Really, guys?" Leisa said, irritated.

"Hey, can I touch those?" Javi asked.

Cody told him to go ahead and grab a handful. Javi reached out and began rubbing and massaging Leisa's tits through the driver's side window. Leisa looked away at first, turning her head toward Derek who was smiling and watching her boobs intently. Then she turned back and looked at Javi, a big grin on his face as he pulled at her nipples, which she thought were the hardest they've ever been.

When he was done, Leisa said to him, "is this what you mean by 'have it your way?'"

Javi smirked. "That ain't us lady." Then he closed the window and disappeared from the register area.

Leisa pulled forward. At the next window it was a young African American woman working. Her name badge said "Chantel." She was tall and lean, very dark-skinned and flat-chested. She wore a stud in her nose and upper lip and a necklace that read "princess." Leisa tried her best to cover herself. But it didn't work.

"Dang, Javi was right. Lady out here with her tits all out and shit. What the hell you doin' lady?" she smirked.

"I'm just picking up breakfast for these boys," Leisa replied, before catching herself on how dumb (and wrong) that sounded.

"I get that, I'm not stupid," the girl said. "You like your boys seeing your mommy tits? Is that it? What a freak!"

"They aren't MY boys. I'm babysitting them." Leisa was realizing fast she needed to just shut up.

"Can I feel them?"

Cody spoke up before Leisa could.

"Of course you can! Get a handful."

Leisa stayed still, hands gripping the lower part of the steering wheel, as the woman reached out and started feeling her bare tits much like Javi did, grabbing them roughly and flicking and pinching her nipples. Leisa closed her eyes and could sense her pussy getting wet. It was embarrassing but erotic and it turned her on to feel a woman's hand touching her bare skin. She glanced down quickly to see the long, slender dark fingers kneading her white globes. She followed the hand up and noticed the dark hairs on the woman's arm, which was toned, almost muscular, veins popping. Leisa locked eyes with the smiling woman who continued her assault on Leisa's breasts.

"What the matter, sugar? Never been felt up by a 'tranny' before?" The woman laughed and withdrew her hand from Leisa's tits. Leisa broke out of her trance to see if anyone was watching. No one but Cody and Derek.

"Hey, if you aren't doing anything tonight stop by. Javi knows the address," Derek said to her.

"I'd like that, sweetie. She is one fine MILF bitch! I want to see the rest of her."

Chantel handed Leisa the bags of food and slid her window shut with a wink. Leisa gave a quick smirk and it was on to the mall.

USER4836
USER4836
18 Followers