All Comments on 'Twin Troubles Pt. 02 - The Next Date'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Very fun story with a good plot and entertaining characters. Well done. Looking forward to their next adventures. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Love the way the girls are so close. My only problem with this story is the name Duella? (LOL) Pappasleaze!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Fun storyline — interesting characters, humor, sister “love” and more. Thanks for putting smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part One was better.

The potential incest is a turn off.

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm, I Love Black Pussy,,, Yes!

Hallo Sexy Bree!

Daaaaaayyyyyummmmm girl your stories are so smokin hot they should have a warning... "Careful Read At Own Risk"... Danger Of Multiple Orgasms!!

*

Thank-you... 10-Stars and 10-Yummy Orgasms!

*

(From Anonymous: Part One was better. The potential incest is a turn off.) _ My answer to our anonymous readers opinion!... NO. NO. NO. NO. I disagree!... Both Parts 01 and 02, are Brilliantly Written, Hot and Sexy!... The only turn off is it was such a FUN story, I wanted more!

We can't wait to read parts 03 and 04,,,yes!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

ds19603ds19603almost 2 years ago

That story was really good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter where the sisters get together, either in a threesome or just the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another no vote for incest. Yucky note to end on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope for more.....

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

Beautiful, definitely hope to hear more about them. Great read

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

I would love to award a 5. I'm sorely tempted. But I can't and rather than downgrade it to a 4, I'm abstaining from the voting.

As with the first of this series, it is a brilliant and engaging story. Sadly, though, the execution leaves much to be desired. In addition to the suggestion I made i/c/w Part 01, you need a good and faithful editor to help with proofreading. In your future writings, please take to heart my comment about using correctly the transitive "lay" and "raise" and the intransitive "lie" and "rise."

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Thankfully no hurricane broke over the twins and so both could experience Ashley at its best ..... And getting tongue entranced in a club might be not too bad at all or?!

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...