Twin Troubles Pt. 02 - The Next Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'd like that." Jessie let out a squeal of delight and kissed me. We said goodbye to everyone, then walked out together hand in hand. Neither one of us probably should have driven but luck was with us as we made it to her place safely.

It was a cute, little duplex that I didn't get to see much of because, as soon as the door shut behind me, Jessie was all over me. Normally, a lot of aggression didn't turn me on, but this had been building most of the night and my pussy started to cream the moment she kissed me, shoving her tongue in my mouth.

We paused long enough to undress, at least, and freed from the shackles of her clothing, Jessie's body was mouth-wateringly impressive. She took me by the hand and led me to the couch. Leaning back against one of the arms, Jessie rested her left leg on the back and the other off the side, her foot on the floor. The pinkness of her splayed pussy was glistening wet with her juices, and I licked my lips in anticipation at the sight.

I climbed onto the couch, my fingers exploring Jessie's wet puss as I kissed her deeply. Her large, pillowy breasts were pressed against mine and I could no longer ignore them.

Kissing and licking my way down her body, I took one of Jessie's thick nipples into my mouth and suckled like a woman starved. "That's it, baby girl." she quietly said, gently stroking my hair. "Suck on mommy's titties." I switched off, making sure that both nipples were hard before moving lower.

All the while I'd been sucking on a wonderful pair of breasts, I was running my fingers up and down Jessie's slit, teasing her clit and playing with her wetness. When I reached her pussy, I immediately wrapped my lips around her pronounced clitty while shoving my index and middle fingers deep inside her.

I used the same techniques that Ashley had used on me the week before. It must have worked because Jessie let out a loud "OH GOD DAMN!" as I tickled her g spot and nibbled on her clit. The taste of Jessie's pussy was both familiar and different; stronger, tartier than Ashley's. I couldn't get enough.

"Oh yeah, baby! Lick my pussy like your sister did!" Jessie exclaimed, holding my head tightly against her body, a move that was totally unnecessary. It's not like I would have moved from her juicy puss anyway.

I could feel my lover's inner walls clamp down around my fingers and her fluids spewed out, coating my face as Jessie came in a pleasurable explosion. Not stopping my licking and finger-fucking, I drank deeply from her well, wanting to suck in as much as I could.

Finally, I relented. Rising to a kneeling position, I saw that Jessie had a very satisfied smile on her face, her breasts heaving from trying to come down off the massive high she had just experienced.

Jessie held her arms out to me, and I leaned down, French kissing her as she embraced me. Breaking the kiss, I just laid there in her arms, rubbing her tummy. "You need to cum, don't ya?" she asked. I nodded, my hand moving up to her breast. "You want me to lick your pussy and suck you dry till you can't see straight, right?" I nodded again. "No, I want you to say it, Dee."

"Jessie, please lick my pussy and suck me dry till I can't see straight." I whispered.

"You got it, baby girl." Jessie moved her body so I reluctantly leaned up. It felt really good in her arms. To my surprise, she rose to her feet, then helped me stand. I thought that she would have taken me on the couch but instead, Jessie led me to her bedroom.

Turning the lights to their lowest setting, Jessie ordered me onto the bed, my head down and ass up. "I wanna taste your sweet ass while I fuck ya silly." she said. I heard a dresser drawer open and shut, then something large and slick was pressed against my pussy hole. Then she slowly inserted what felt like a dame tree trunk inside me. I recognized it as a dildo with a little nub that pressed right against my clitty.

Jessie moved it in and out with her hand, fucking me slowly, allowing me to get acclimated to the size. Pressing it all the way in, she whispered "You ready, baby girl?" I nodded, thinking she was going to begin to fuck me harder. Instead, Jessie switched the damn thing on.

Instantly, I clenched down as powerful vibes coursed through my pussy. The damn nubbin pressed against my clit not only vibrated but moved in a slow circle, teasing my sensitive flesh unmercifully. That's when Jessie started licking and tongue-fucking my anus.

I checked out; my conscious mind unable to cope with all the pleasurable sensations traveling through me. The orgasm that had been building since Jessie had teased me under the table at HERS finally broke through and it didn't stop for what felt like this side of forever.

The next thing I consciously remember is Jessie lying next to me, holding me in her arms, my head pressed against her boobs. The dildo was still deep inside me but turned off, thankfully. "You okay, baby girl?" Dee whispered. I nodded again, nuzzling her neck. "I kinda lost ya for a minute or two."

"Yeah, I guess you did." I answered, letting out a breathy laugh.

Reaching down between my legs, Jessie whispered "You ready?" She slowly withdrew the dildo from my body when I nodded again. I could feel every inch of it exit me, my breaths catching a couple of times before she finally pulled it free and brought it up to our faces where we both licked it clean of my juices, sharing kisses as we did.

I stayed with Jessie all night, falling asleep in her arms. In the morning, I gingerly arose and started donning my clothes. "Gotta go so soon?" Jessie asked, standing in the doorway. The sight of her naked caused me to pause.

"You know what?" I said after a brief second. "No, I don't." Jessie beamed as I got undressed and kissed her again.

I stayed until around two o'clock. First, Jessie and I took a nice, long shower together where we played at who could get the other soapier without using hands. She won. Then we just sat around nude, snacking, listening to great tunes and generally getting to know each other. It turns out her dad was a serious football fan and loved watching my dad play. Also, Jessie was going for her master's degree in electrical engineering as I was going for my bachelor's in biology.

Every so often, we would kiss or touch the other's bodies. Or kiss and touch the other's bodies. Jessie had a really talented tongue and demonstrated to me her skills, bringing me to a wonderful orgasm right before I had to leave. We swapped numbers and I promised her a return orgasm since I was one up on her. We laughed and kissed our goodbyes, then I drove back to my place.

Trinity wasn't home. I checked her room, and it didn't look like she'd come home from the night before, either. Grabbing a tea from the fridge, I stripped down and hopped into the bathtub. Soaking in the hot water always helped to clear my head. And I definitely needed to clear my head.

Last night had been fun. I kept expecting those pesky feelings of guilt and shame to come crashing down on me but the only feelings that were in me were sadness that Jessie wasn't here and anticipation at the next time we'd see each other. It was silly, I know, to feel this way but I had a bad habit of falling hard for people.

I shuddered at that thought. Tommy and I started the same way. He was the bad boy of campus and he had definite sex appeal. After growing up under the watchful eye of my six-and-a-half-foot tall dad who intimidated every boy that came over, it was nice to get out and party with Tommy. I should have listened to my father.

I wondered what he would say to me upon finding out that his princess just had lesbian sex with a hot, hot lady. At least Trinity and I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant if we dated women. But that was the question, wasn't it? Was this experimentation on my part or could I date a woman like Jessie?

Tommy hurt me pretty bad emotionally when we broke up. I'd thought about telling my father all that had transpired between Tommy and me the night we separated but I didn't want Tommy dead. I just didn't want to see him ever again.

I was just getting out of the tub when I heard the front door open. After wrapping myself in a towel, I glanced out into the hallway and let out a giggle. Trinity looked exhausted but she had a silly grin on her face and her clothes still had sand on them.

"Damn, sis!" I said, stepping out. "You look like you haven't slept at all!"

Trin gave me a yawn before replying with "Who says I have?" She staggered to her room, stripped out of her clothes and flopped onto her bed. Looking closer at my sister's body, I could see the telltale marks of Ashley's favorite lipstick shade on Trin's neck.

For the briefest moment, I glanced at my sister's ass. The fleeting feeling of wanting to bury my face between her legs and eat her like a buffet coursed through my mind but instead, I headed to my room and got dressed. The tales she and I would tell each other would have to wait until later.

12