Twin Twinks Tease

Story Info
Feminine BFF's tease one of their new step fathers.
3.4k words
4.57
21.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers

Owen and I had been best friends since junior high. We gravitated toward each other due to our disinterest in the opposite sex and the strong feminine streaks which neither of us tried to conceal. Even after graduating from high school, we were still very much alike: small-statured, thin, and cute. We both had pouty lips, button noses, and bubble butts. Although my hair was a lighter shade, we were both blondes and wore our hair in a similar, ambiguous style.

Owen's mom, Sarah, recently remarried. Owen and I were dying to be her bridesmaids, but they wound up eloping to avoid the cost of a big wedding.

His new stepdad, Ben, is gorgeous. We're both completely head-over-heels in lust with him. He's got a chiseled jawline, a fit body, and the sexiest salt-n-pepper hair. Sarah introduced Ben to both Owen and me at the same time. He hugged each of us, instead of trying to shake our hands which made both of us swoon. It was obvious that Sarah had prepped him on the type of boys we were.

My parents travel for their work and are rarely home. Because I hate being alone, I've always spent most of my time at Owen's house, including the nights. Sarah has always been very understanding of our feminine nature and love of girl's clothing. She's never discouraged us from acting and dressing however we wanted. And over time, especially in the hot summer months, Owen and I spend much of our time hardly dressed at all. When we aren't laying out by the pool wearing the bottoms to string bikinis, we're laying around his house in cute, little panties.

Both being 19 years old and in our sexual primes, our penises tend to get stiff dozens of times each day. Neither of us bothers trying to hide our little hardons. And wearing so little clothing, it would be impossible even if we wanted too.

Sarah's response to seeing one or both of our panty-covered erections is to sarcastically ask, "Again???" Ben tries not to stare, but Owen and I don't make it easy for him. If Sarah isn't looking, we'll sometimes pull the fronts of our panties away from our bodies to 'adjust' our little pink hard-ons. The quick flashes of our arousal are enough to make Ben quickly take a seat to hide his reaction.

Sarah works a swing shift at the hospital which leaves Owen and me at home alone with Ben. Ben tries not to stare at the two of us too much. But two, mostly naked, smooth, feminine boys often proves to be too much for him to resist.

Owen and I aren't boyfriends. But we have on occasion, made out and even 69'ed while spending the night together. We're friends with benefits. And we partake in those benefits quite often!

During our sleepovers, Owen and I always bathe together. And before we excuse ourselves to their enormous bathtub, we always tell Ben where we're going. The expression he gets on his face when we tell him is priceless.

Owen and I have made it a habit to always leave the door wide open while we bathe. Sarah thinks it's cute that we bathe together. On occasion, she has even walked into the room to check on us. Having her in the room while we're in the tub always makes my penis tingle! And it tingles even more when, out of the corner of our eyes, one of us catches Ben peeping from the hallway.

During our baths, we always help each other with our grooming. We both have little landing strips above our small, pink penis's. Those little strips are the only hairs we allow below our eyelashes. Although we shave and wash each other, we never go far enough that we squirt in the tub, we save that for later. It's gotten close before, but we've always managed to stop before we went too far.

After drying ourselves off and rubbing each other down with lotion, we slip into clean panties. We leave the bathroom, holding hands with very stiff penises. We make our way to the living room where Ben watches TV. As soon as we step into the room, Ben's eyes zero in our mostly bare bodies.

Recently, while Ben's eyes wandered over the two of us, he asked, "Did you boys have a nice bath?"

Still holding hands, Owen and I grinned at each other before looking back at Ben who had moved a pillow onto his lap. "Yes, we always have fun during our baths."

Owen and I slowly crossed the room until we stood just in front of Ben. Our little penises were throbbing beneath our panties. Owen bit his lower lip before saying, "We're going to bed."

We were still holding hands when I added, "Would you come to tuck us in?"

Ben moaned, "Sure, um, just give me a minute and I'll be right in."

Owen and I turned and wiggled our panty-covered bottoms as we made our way to his bedroom. We both knew we'd gotten to Ben. We'd teased him and turned him on before. But this time was different. He had to hide his erection under a pillow! And the look he had in his eyes was unmistakably lust.

Once we were in Owen's bedroom, we both quickly jumped under the thin sheet of his queen-sized bed. The two of us whispered softly, making a plan for what we'd do next. Ben walked into the room with his shirt untucked and hanging over the front of his pants. He smiled at the two of us with the sheet pulled up to our necks. He walked to Owen's side of the bed. After glancing down at the twin tents our penis's were making from under the thin material of the sheet, he looked at our faces and said, "You've already got yourselves tucked in."

While looking up at Ben, Owen and I both slipped an arm out from under the covers. In our hands, we held the panties we'd been wearing. Sounding sugary sweet, Owen asked, "Ben, would you please put these in my laundry basket?"

I chimed in using an equally sugary sweet voice, "Pretty please?"

When his cock throbbed, the tails of his shirt moved enough to draw my attention. Ben looked like he was in pain when he reached out and took the still-warm panties from our fingers. Owen and I squirmed under the covers when Ben looked down at us with our panties in his hand.

His voice sounded deeper than usual when he said, "You two are going to get me in trouble."

Biting my lower lip and arching my back deeply, I chirped, "What do you mean?"

Owen squirmed beside me and asked, "How would we get you in trouble?"

He shook his head and ignored our questions. When he crossed the room to put our panties in the laundry basket, Owen and I kicked the covers to the foot of his bed. We both lay there, face-up with our hands covering our stiff little prongs. When he turned back around after dropping our panties in the basket, he groaned when he saw us laying side-by-side, naked, hiding our penis' behind our hands.

On his way to Owen's side of the bed, he paused to collect the sheet we'd kicked off. While slowly pulling it back up over our bodies, he said, "You two are wound up tonight."

Once he had us tucked back in, Owen asked, "Aren't you going to give us goodnight kisses?"

Ben grinned, shook his head and moaned, "I think that would be a bad idea."

Biting my lower lip while spreading my legs and arching my back under the covers, "Please? Just a little kiss?"

Owen parted his legs and arched his back under the covers too. "How are we supposed to go to sleep if we don't get a goodnight kiss?"

Ben unsuccessfully tried to be sly about adjusting his erection. Both Owen and I knew exactly what he was doing. He grinned and said, "Fine. You each get a goodnight kiss. But no funny business."

We smiled up at him and squeaked, "We promise!"

Ben leaned down and placed his hands on either side of Owen's head. I watched him pucker his lips while bending down to Owen's pouty lips. Just before their lips met, Owen quickly slipped his arms out from under the covers and looped them around Ben's neck. As their lips met, I saw Owen's pink tongue wiggle its way into Ben's mouth.

When Ben quickly moved to pull away and stand up, Owen kept hold of his neck until he'd been pulled out from under the covers. When Ben took a step away from the bed, he tried to break Owen's hold around his neck. Owen held on and wound up being pulled off the bed and into Ben's arms.

I couldn't be sure at the time, but it looked like Ben was kissing Owen back for a brief moment. When their lips smacked apart, Ben stood there with his big, strong hands resting on Owen's narrow hips. He groaned, "We shouldn't have done that. Your mother..."

That was the moment I jumped out of bed and wiggled between Ben and Owen. I chirped, "My turn!!" Owen sat behind me on the bed.

After looping my arms around his neck, I rose up on my tiptoes and slipped my tongue into his mouth. Ben laid his hands on my hips and gently pushed me away from him. If he'd really wanted the kiss to end, he was easily strong enough to push me away. But he didn't. On the contrary, his tongue slipped between my lips and kissed me back. But it only lasted for a moment. And then our kiss came to an end and we were both left panting.

When I spun around to sit beside Owen, I was surprised to see what he was up too! While still facing Ben and me, he'd leaned back on the bed, spread his legs wide and had encircled the neck of his pink penis with his finger and thumb. He was slowly playing with himself while leaning back on his other hand.

Not to be outdone, I slithered up on the bed beside him and began touching my little penis in the same manner. Ben stood there grabbing his cock over his shirt. His face was flushed and he was breathing heavily.

He watched the two of us masturbate for a few moments before groaning, "I have got to get out of here!"

Owen whined, "But you need to tuck us in again!"

I rolled over onto my knees so my bare bottom was facing Ben. Very slowly, I crawled across the mattress and laid down on my side of the bed. At about the same time, Owen wiggled over until he lay beside me and took my hand in his. Ben stood over us, looking down at our overly excited bodies.

I squeaked, "Tuck us in again? Pretty please?"

He released his cock, moved to the foot of the bed and collected the covers. Before he pulled them back up, Owen and I rolled toward each other. I whimpered, "We didn't give each other goodnight kisses yet!"

We rolled toward each other and our lips met. There was no hesitation, we kissed as only two young, feminine boys can kiss. It was a loud, wet, and very sexy kiss. Owen rolled on top of me, straddling my hips with his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him while our tongues slithered together.

Ben never pulled the covers up and over our bodies. When Owen and I next looked for him, he was gone. He left us with the lights still on and the bedroom door wide open. We squirmed against each other while considering if we should go look for him. We both knew he was locked away somewhere jacking off his cock.

Owen and I continued to kiss and grind against each other until we were both so horny we could wait no longer. We rolled around on the bed until he and I were locked into a lusty 69. Our penises were small enough that we could both take the other all the way in our mouths to the root. The wet sucking sounds of our oral lovemaking was not at all quiet. We didn't even try to be quiet or muffle our moans. We wanted Ben to hear us.

Neither of us bothered to check to see if he was watching us from outside the door. After teasing Ben, we both needed to squirt badly! We rolled around and clung to each other while driving ourselves wild with desire. It didn't take long to reach my boiling point. I was the first to pop off into Owen's mouth. He didn't stop sucking on me until he'd squirted into my mouth. We lay on his bed, side-by-side, with my mouth kissing his wilting penis and his mouth kissing mine.

After we'd both recovered from our orgasms, Owen glanced at his clock and found we still had a little time before his mom would get off of work. We slipped off his bed and made our way to the bathroom, completely naked and holding hands. On our way, we didn't see Ben in the living room. But the master bedroom door was closed. The bathroom was at the end of the hall. We left the door wide open while standing side-by-side, going pee in the toilet at the same time.

While we crossed streams and giggled about staring in a ghost fighting movie, we heard Ben open the door he hid behind. Owen and I both turned our heads and smiled when Ben strolled down the hall and leaned in the bathroom's doorway. We returned our attention to the toilet as we finished peeing. Owen and I each took a few squares of toilet tissue and dabbed our penis's before flushing.

While Owen and I moved to the sink so we could brush our teeth, Ben said, "Boys, I think it would be best if Owen's mom didn't learn about..." Owen and I stood side-by-side facing him. Our naked bodies still a little flushed from our orgasms. We each held a toothbrush with a think line of minty toothpaste drawn over the bristles.

I giggled, "That you kissed us both while we were naked?"

Ben cleared his throat and tried to sound serious while gawking at us, "Yes, that is exactly what I meant. I'd appreciate it if she didn't find out about that."

Owen arched his back and said, "Okay, we promise. But from now on, whenever Ethan spends the night and mom is at work, you have to tuck us in and give us goodnight kisses."

I chimed in, "And you can't disappear like you did tonight. I think you would have enjoyed watching what we did after you left."

Ben moaned softly, "What did you two do after I left?" He took a quick breath and then said, "No, don't tell me. I don't want to know!"

Arching my eyebrows up high, I asked, "Why not? We just 69'ed until we squirted into each other's mouths."

Owen set his toothbrush down on the counter and walked toward an obviously aroused Ben. Sounding extremely sexy, he asked, "I can still taste Ethan. Do you want another kiss so you can taste him too?"

My little penis began to stiffen while I watched Owen back Ben against the doorframe. It was silly how little, petite Owen could trap big, strong Ben and make him look so helpless. Owen looped his arms around his neck and pressed his body against Ben's. The kiss was very one-sided at first. But I soon witnessed Ben's strong arms wrapping around Owen's naked body and embracing him while they kissed.

When their lips smacked apart, Owen was humping himself against Ben's thigh. At the same time, Ben was holding Owen's butt cheeks in his hands. Looking toward me, Ben asked in a soft, almost shy voice, "Ethan, are you going to kiss me too?"

Owen slipped out of his embrace seconds before I pressed my body against Ben. When he set his hands on my hips, I looked into his eyes while reaching down and guiding them to my butt cheeks. Then I looped my arms around his neck and let him taste his stepson from my mouth. Our kiss lasted much longer and the entire time I ground myself against the same thigh Owen had used.

When I slipped out of Ben's hands, I stepped back beside Owen at the bathroom counter. Not surprising, he and I both had stiff penis's again. Ben stood in the doorway and watched as we began to brush our teeth while looking at each other in the mirror. With minty toothpaste foam filling my mouth and covering my lips, I slipped my toothbrush out of my mouth.

Looking at Owen I managed to mumble with a foam-filled mouth, "Let me do you!"

Owen slipped his toothbrush out of his mouth and while facing each other, with Ben watching the entire time, we brushed each other's teeth. Two naked, feminine boys with very stiff penis's, brushing each other's teeth was obviously very entertaining to Ben. He stood in the doorway openly groping his hard cock over his clothes.

Together, we pulled the toothbrushes from our mouths. Owen moved to spit out the toothbrush foam, but I stopped him. After dropping my toothbrush into the sink, I took his face in my hands and kissed him! It was a very minty, foamy kiss. Toothpaste foam dripped down between our bodies while we rubbed our stiff penis's together.

All good things must come to an end. And that kiss was a very good thing! When we stepped away from each other, our chests, stomachs, patches of pubic hair and even our penis's had toothpaste foam on them. We giggled while looking at each other and then to Ben who was still fondling himself.

Owen tiptoed to the cupboard and got two fresh washcloths. We moistened them under the faucet with warm water and after wringing them out, Owen and I wiped up the minty foam from each other's bodies. By the time we were both cleaned up, our penis's were leaking with excitement.

Ben, who was still feeling himself up, moaned, "You two boys are amazing."

Owen and I giggled while walking toward him. On our way out of the bathroom, I paused, rose up on my tiptoes and kissed him, just a smack on the lips this time. Owen followed my lead and kissed him the same way I had. I took Owen's hand and we'd just begun walking away from Ben when we heard the garage door opening. Owen's mom was home!

The two of us ran down the hall and into Owen's room. We turned off the light and jumped into bed. We'd barely grabbed the sheet and pulled it up when we heard Ben tell us to roll onto our stomachs. Our little hard-on's were making tents under the sheet. We both rolled onto our stomach's and pretended to be asleep after hearing his mom enter the house.

Ben remained standing in the doorway and Owen's mom, Sarah, soon joined him. We heard them kiss before Sarah whispered, "What are you doing?"

Ben whispered, "I just came to check on the two of them."

Sarah asked, "They didn't get into trouble, did they?"

Ben answered, "No, not at all. They have been perfectly behaved. They spent the afternoon by the pool in their bikini's. And after they came inside, they took a bath together and changed into panties."

We heard the two of them kiss again. Sarah then whispered, "I'm so happy that you accepted my son for who he is. Most men would have a problem with Owen and his friend running around in girl's clothes."

Ben whispered, "Are you kidding? They are just being themselves. I'm really happy that Owen and Ethan have each other. And I think it's adorable that they prefer to wear girl's clothes. Just look at them. They're too cute for boys' clothes."

Sarah whispered back, "God I love you. Let's go to bed and I'll reward you for being such a wonderful stepfather."

While Sarah and Ben made love to each other in their room, Owen and I 69'ed each other once more. After licking each other clean, we cuddled close and planned how we'd next tease Ben. We were both curious how much he could take before he gave in to his desires and buried himself in our bottoms.


fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers