Twin Union Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now lift your arms above your head. Wanna see how the breasts respond."

"OK, brother, no stone unturned. That is good," and she complies.

"A shallow but beautiful swell remains of her bosom like this. Nipples are accentuated even more, an added benefit. Thanks, sis!"

"Her arms are slender, as they should be, slightly toned by exercise and strong in the shoulders. There is a very minor dark fuzz on her underarms, a sign that she does not shave there. Fine. Her hands seem strong and she has long fingers.

"Good set of hips. No fat for no purpose. Legs ever so slightly tend to X, rather than O, the best way around, but they are pretty good and strong. Not sure if she has much hair there, but it there is, she tends to them well. Pretty smooth. Looks like she fell on her knees in the recent past, but the wounds are practically healed. Her feet are wiry and include sore spots, showing she runs a lot. Looks like a toenail ended up in a tight spot. But the feet are the right size and well formed. Now turn around, sister Eve.

"A woman's back is a feature that is discussed not often enough. It builds from the small of her back up to her shoulders, a beautiful triangle, all in all."

"Wow, never thought of that. Thought that guys only looked at the butt and preferably asked the girl to bend over. If they dare!"

"We'll get to that, dear sister.

"Her butt is a treasure. Full and firm, if looks don't deceive..."

"We may discuss touching them later, maybe, if you are good and I am drunk enough."

"...and the swimsuit does not alter the impression too much. Now, if you would, please bend over and touch the table with your hands. Your idea!"

"Oh, yes, it was mine. OK, there I go."

And she looks at me from between her legs and smiles a devious smile.

"The famous rear view then, albeit affected by the swimsuit, which, meanwhile, is nicely stretched over the naughty area. The cameltoe is seen quite well, as is, I dare say, a penny-sized wet spot. Someone may be aroused!"

"I don't have to touch myself to find out whether I am, bro! Enjoy the view!"

"And that completes my description of a very attractive young lady, who happens to be my twin! Now it is my turn again! Or do you want to say how this was for you?"

"Why not? I am entitled to properly close my turn. You have not mentioned my teeth, nose or ears, but I will let that slide... I am not sure if anyone ever looked at me this well? Of course, my lovers have looked at me too, for longer periods by a mile, but not so objectively and systematically. Of course, I liked it because you were so flattering. But also because of the detail, which objectified me. Great you talked about 'she' and 'her', not 'you' and 'your'. I may be exaggerating, but maybe I have a submissive streak. It aroused me no end. Have to think about that. But don't get any ideas. Think I can be domineering too.

"Your turn," she says.

"Right. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I want you to pee in front of me, right where you are."

"Wow! Did not see that coming! Right where I am, as I am, I presume. That is bad news. I have not peed in the presence of anyone since childhood, I think. It may have been in front of you, or mum and dad... If I refuse, it is stripping and game over, I guess. Well, bro, if that is what you want, I will embarrass myself. And you will clean up!"

She squats right in front of me, eyes locked on mine. Then the trickle comes and my eyes move to where the warm yellow fluid sprays out of her swimsuit. I smell it. An amazing quantity of piss leaves her, flooding the table top and spilling on the kitchen floor. It is hot!

"Now, Paul, lap it up!"

"What? Why lap it up? Who are you to order me to do that?"

"Your sister, remember? Do it because you want to! You don't have to strip if you don't... It is not my turn."

I do want to, she is right. And I start lapping. I crawl onto the table top and lap and lap her piss around her feet. She is cheering me, "Go, Paul, Go! I know you want to. It is almost your piss you are lapping."

I am aroused like never before. It is so wrong to lap up her piss and swallow it, yet the more I swallow the more I want to drink.

"You're past it and I like it. This is the domineering streak, I guess. Come on, wet your hair with it, if you want!"

This is so extreme. A few minutes ago, this was an exciting exchange between my twin sister and I, but clearly two-sided. Now, if I let her, she will take over. And it was a dare that I defined that does it.

I look at her. There is a hint of a smile on her face, which is otherwise kind.

"Dear Paul, I know what is going on in your mind. And you're right, we could seriously change tack here. No, I take away the word 'seriously.' It is playing that we do, in whatever way, that is: you should want it and I should want it.

"Not sure what was on your mind when you asked me to pee in front of you. That is fetish stuff. Then I could not believe it when you agreed to lap up my piss. So, what I am offering is to take the play in that direction. Or we could continue our truth and dare game. We have ten days of our parents' absence, so time is on our hands and we'll certainly get to know each other.

"If we take this domineering tack, there will be opportunity for you to dominate me later."

I look up at her upright self from my position near the table top, the tangy taste of her piss still fresh in my mouth. The crotch of her swimsuit is still wet with it.

"Eve, what are you asking? I have not thought about submission and domination much apart from the outside appearance of leather, latex and some mild bondage. I don't want to think about. It is weird and I don't know why, but I did not hesitate when you ordered me to lap it up and a rush now possesses me, that I'd do anything!"

A hint of mischief on her face, but I am game.

"OK, wash the crotch of my swimsuit with your mouth. Yes, with me in it."

I don't hesitate and sitting on my heels like a dog I bring my mouth to the crotch of my twin sister. I am in a rush. I press my lips against it and start sucking and lapping with my tongue, with increasing vigour. I taste the piss, with a tinge of her love juices initially, but an increasing fraction as we go. I feel the folds of her cunt through the fabric of her swimsuit. I try to be tender, not just rough, but I am not in control. My animal instinct is. I sense Eve likes it as she starts moaning. She places her hands in my hair and pulls on it hard.

She comes with a cry and pushes me away.

She stands gasping for a minute and sinks to her knees. She is now at my level again and very close. She puts her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder, before she mutters:

"That was hot, baby, it can't be helped.

"Let's go and lie in bed. No fucking, please, but all else, we'll see."

We climb off the table top and proceed upstairs to her bedroom. She quickly strips off her swimsuit and drops on the bed on her chest. There she is, naked, perfectly formed and dirty. She is beautiful.

I take off my swimming trunks and then carefully lie next to her, dirtier myself, with my arm across her back and fall asleep.

END OF PART 1

To be continued in part 2

12