Twin Vixens

Story Info
Sequel to Maid Marian's Bodyguard - Part 1.
6.9k words
4.33
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny day up in the fields of the kingdom of England. In peaceful times like this, the nobles would take the chance to go outside and enjoy the nice weather. In fact, today was a special occasion for the nobles to attend a jousting tournament that was taking place in the glades of Sherwood Forest.

On the far left side of the field, there was a knight wearing a gold-trimmed red surcoat over his armor with an embedded white cross in the chest, standing beside a horse that was covered in a red caparison with white squares over the sides. The other knight who was standing on the far right side of the field, was wearing a light blue surcoat with the golden lion embroidered over the chest as a reminder that he's still the loyal knight to King Richard.

He mounted on his horse covered in matching caparison, as a squire handed him the helmet and a lance.

"Lords and Ladies! This is the moment that we've been waiting for! On the left side, we have Cedric of York, and his opponent, The Hero of England, Henry! Which two of the best knights will face head on to decide which one will take the title of a champion? We're about to find out in the final clash that will mark history!" The crow herald announced as the crowd cheered loudly.

Both knights saddled up on their horses as their squares handed their helmets, their shields and the lances. Everyone in the stands went silent as they watched the contestants preparing themselves. Among them was the beautiful vixen, Maid Marian, sitting with other nobles in the center of the stands. When Henry met her gaze from afar, the beautiful lady waved at the brave knight, wishing him good luck.

Henry smiled under his helmet as he waved back at Marian. He then closed the visor of his helmet and turned his attention back to his opponent while preparing his lance. The only thing he could know about his opponent was that he was a noble, if not from a family, who showed support to Prince John back when he seized the throne. Last time he heard about them, they had to earn King John's forgiveness by giving away some of their funds and belongings for charity. It wouldn't come as a surprise if Cedric was holding a grudge against him.

Pulling the reins of his horse, Henry and Cedric waited for a prolonged moment until the trumpeter sounded the start of the duel. The crowd cheered in excitement as the knights began to ride their horses across the field with their lances raised. The crowd held their breath as Cedric and Henry were now a few meters from each other, even Maid Marian restrained herself from looking away.

And in a split second, their lances collided before they snapped into bits before the horses passed each other. To everyone's surprise, however, none of the knights had fallen off their horses, though Henry was the one who almost fell off the saddle the moment his shield blocked Cedric's lance.

Reacting quickly, Henry pulled himself up as his horse reached the end of the list field. He turned his mount around and saw Cedric also reached the other end, but one of his squires just handed him another lance before charging once more.

"Lance! Hurry!" Henry called to one of his squires, and a young one hurried to stand beside his horse and handed him his new weapon before cracking the reins and charging.

The knights broke forward and readied their lances. The crowd once again held their breaths as the riders closed the gap between each other, and in the blink of an eye, their lances collided.

All of a sudden, everyone gasped when one knight was knocked off the saddle and fell to the ground in defeat.

"We have a victor! Henry, The Hero of England!" The herald announced on top of his lungs.

The crowd erupted into cheers, Maid Marian even stood up from her seat with her face filled with happiness and relief, not only because the tournament was finally over without her lover suffering any kind of injury, but also that his victory

Henry rode to the front of the stands, taking off his helmet so he could face the crowd, and waved at them in gratitude for their praise. But the moment his eyes set upon the beautiful fox noblewoman, a smirk plastered across his face.

Marian blushed as she wore a suggestive smile, aware what was going through her knight's mind and she was very much excited to give him a reward he fought to earn it.

It's been a few hours since the ceremony took place at the camp to award Henry for winning the tournament, and the prize for the victor was a decorative sword with the handle made of gold and gemstones embedded in the crossguard. The funny fact was, Maid Marian was the one who personally delivered the prize to Henry.

After the ceremony, everyone gathered around to celebrate the end of the tournament with a feast. A few hours had passed after the feast, as Henry and Marian went to take a stroll inside the Sherwood Forest to have an intimate moment together and enjoy the fresh smell of nature around them.

"How does it feel to be the champion, Sir Henry?" Marian asked as she leaned herself against her lover.

"Pretty good, I guess. To be honest, I didn't think I was gonna win the tournament to begin with, but your presence was so inspiring to me that I couldn't afford to lose." Henry replied with a smile.

Marian found herself flattered by his remark, though it was very obvious that she attended the tournament so she could encourage Henry to give it all he got to win, and she was very happy that it paid off. She glanced around the forest as they wandered further, looking up to the leaves of the trees rustling by the blowing wind. "You know, this place brings a lot of memories."

"Yeah... Remember that time I got wounded after I rescued you and you treated my wound? I wanted to take you for a walk, even though you insisted I was supposed to stay and rest." Henry chuckled heartily as he helped Marian to get off the slope.

"Oh, how could I forget you were so stubborn back then?" Marian giggled as she didn't let go of his hand. "Also, we didn't know that the villagers were also hidden in the forest where Robin and the Merry Men were protecting them. Friar Tuck was so happy to see us again that he wanted to throw a soiree."

"Right, right, and the Merry Men sang a funny song about John as the 'Phony King of England'! I was so into that song that I joined the dance, but I was hurting my body!" Henry replied, bursting out laughing that he couldn't just hold them back.

"And we were telling you to stop dancing, but you didn't! You kept dancing and dancing until you almost fainted from the pain!" Maid Marian also started to laugh as she wiped a tear off her eye.

They stopped their tracks when they were now standing in front of a lake where a waterfall was cascading down from the cliff.

"Hey, isn't the same lake where we found that night?" Henry asked, feeling a sense of nostalgia.

"Yeah... we also found a swarm of fireflies flying around us. It was the most beautiful thing we've seen." Marian replied in a soft tone.

Henry smiled at the vixen as he looked straight in her eyes, brushing his hand across her cheek. "Not as beautiful as your beautiful eyes glistening in the moonlight as I gave you that flower ring that belonged to my mother, showing my gratitude for taking care of me."

The noblewoman let out a breath, deeply moved by his words that, as a result, she felt the carnal desires building up within her, that at one point it had become futile to hold them back. Without a warning, she cupped her hands around Henry's face before she stood on her tiptoes and slammed her lips against his.

Henry's eyes widened in surprise as he stumbled backwards, but he quickly assimilated her kiss and happily returned it. Bringing his arms around her waist in a tight embrace, Henry pulled her body against him as she retaliated by thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"Mhhhmmmmm~!" Maid Marian mewled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, trying to fight back with her tongue intertwining his, yet she was unable to push him back. Nevertheless, she always loved having Henry ravaging her mouth with his domineering pink muscle, being that the dominant side of him turned her on.

Groaning fiercely inside her mouth, Henry trailed his hands down her back and his fingers dug themselves deep into her heaving buttocks through her dress, making Maid Marian squirm in his embrace as she let out a moan of approval. He broke the kiss away with a gasp to get some breath, as he stared at Marian with an intense, predatory look in his eyes.

Maid Marian opened her mouth to say something, only to be silenced by his lips once more. Grabbing both her arms gently, Henry put her against the face of a rock and kept her pinned while he continued swirling his appendage around inside the fox's maw. This went on for a couple of minutes before Henry pulled his lips away from her and a thin trail of spit stretched between their opened mouths.

"If I remember, you promised you would give me a reward if I win the tournament." Henry said with his eyes burning in anticipation as he released his hands off her arms, only to cup them around her silky-soft boobs.

"Ooohhh~ I did, my love." Maid Marian cooed as her hand sneaked its way down to his groin and then her fingers stroked gently across the bulge in his trousers, making him hiss in arousal with his whole body flinching.

Henry took one step away from Maid Marian so she could lower herself down to her knees, facing straight to his crotch level, where his bulge twitched before her eyes. Letting out a husky breath, she began pulling down his trousers, only to stop halfway there to play around the bulge that's fighting its way out for freedom. With one more tug, his rock-hard manhood sprung up and poked the tip of her snout with his crown.

"Oh my... Look how hard you've become~" Marian giggled as she watched a dollop of his creamy fluid drizzling out. "I bet you've been like this the moment I kissed you, didn't you?" She cast a teasing look at Henry as her hand ran slowly across the length.

"I'm sorry, my lady. I know this is very inappropriate as your bodyguard." Henry quipped with a smirk, though he struggled to not utter out a moan as Marian began to stroke thoroughly his rod.

"You don't have to be sorry, my love. After all, I was the one who made the first step towards you~" Maid Marian replied huskily as she used the other hand to cup around his bollocks. She licked her lips salaciously before pecking the mushroom tip, having a taste of his sweet pre-cum "Do not fret, my dear. I'll be sure to make you feel better whatever it takes~"

The vixen reached forward and then swirled her tongue all over the sensitive crown, drawing a grunt from the young man as his cock became so rigid in her palm. Marian then captured the bulbous head with her lips before she started suckling on it, getting the salty and sweet taste of his creamy fluid dancing around her taste buds. Her puckered lips pressed around the bulbous head, sucking the oozing pre-cum delightfully into her mouth as her tongue licked across the slit.

A new idea surging into her head, Marian released the cockhead from her lips before she brought the shaft upwards and ran her tongue across the underside of his rod. She didn't stop from there, however, as her head lowered to his sack and then engulfed her mouth around the skinfold.

Henry let out a groan in a mix of pleasure and surprise, as he felt her tongue slobbering his scrotum sensually before sucking one of his gonads into her mouth. "Hhaahhh... G-God, you're so good at this, M-Marian!" He moaned as he rested his head on top of her veiled head.

Marian made a happy sound with one of his balls in her mouth, as she was getting caught in a trance by the strong musky scent she adores. "Ooohhh, Henry, you've been working up the sweat earlier, haven't you? Don't worry, I'll make sure I leave your cock well cleaned~" She muttered with a lustful tone before proceeding to clean all the sweat off his jewels with her tongue.

Releasing the skin of his tangerine-sized ball out of her mouth, Maid Marian cupped both of his nuts gently with her delicate hand, hefting them slowly as she took a long sniff. Feeling them swelling up in her hand, she could almost tell he's storing a sizable amount of cum, a thought that she drooled in excitement. She began kissing and licking all over the spots left in his genitals, without the care that this was degrading for a noble lady to worship a cock as if this was what mattered in her life.

"You poor thing... You look so pent-up and swollen~" Marian said as she rubbed her snout against Henry's throbbing dick that hung over her face. "I'll do my best to help you release some of that building pressure~" She then slowly licked her way up, glazing every inch of his meaty dick in her saliva until she reached the tip, giving it a smooch once more.

The vixen leaned herself away while releasing his balls off her hand, before she slid her fingers under the straps of her dress and then pulled it down. Henry took the chance to look down and watch her naked milkers spilling freely from its confines. Her soft, ample breast - bigger than a pair of melons - sat round and plump on her chest as they jiggled each time she's breathing with her perky, pink nipples jutting out from the top of her dusty areolas.

Marian turned her gaze upwards to look at her lover with lust-filled eyes, before she spread her humongous mounds apart with her hand, and then pushed forward to slide his pulsating hard meat between the valley of her cleavage, eliciting a gasp from Henry as he basked in the embrace of her cushioned breasts that almost drives him crazy.

The buxom vixen pressed her milky orbs together with her forearms, squeezing the hardness of his cock with her soft skin, and began thrusting her chest back and forth. The leaking pre-cum made it easier for Marian to provide a slippery, yet stimulating massage with her breasts. With the swollen head poking out of her cleavage, she stuck her tongue out and licked across the tip.

"Hhaahh... Fuck!" Henry gasped in arousal, before he began rearing his hips back and forth as his thighs slapped against her ample bust, unable to resist the temptation of plowing her soft pillowy tits. The tantalizing wet sound of his slippery cock sliding inside Marian's breasts grew louder along the calm running water of the lake.

"Are you enjoying this, darling~?" Maid Marian asked sultrily, giggling at his daring approach. Yet, it didn't stop her from squeezing his manhood with her breasts as the tip inched closer to her face, giving her the chance to lap the head of his cock with the flat plane of her tongue, before twirling the pink muscle around and continued to drool all over his spasming length.

"Y-Yes! This is amazing! Nnngh! B-But I don't think I can really hold for much longer!" Henry groaned with beads of sweat running down his head as he felt his balls churning, giving him a warning of the impending climax building up inside.

"Oh, that's not good. You should try to fight back because I still didn't give you my special technique~" Maid Marian said as she moistened her lips as she pulled her breasts down so his dick would stick out further, before she opened her mouth wide and hung her head low.

"Your what- Oooohhh!" Henry's eyes widened as a huge jolt rippled through his body when his entire penis engulfed in a tight, fiery embrace of her mouth. He even could feel her slippery eel trailing around the head like a dancing worm.

Marian's eyes looked up at Henry's with the corners of her lips curling up into a dazzling smile, no doubt expressing her desires to give him more pleasure. She continued squeezing her breasts around his shaft while gobbling down the mushroom head with a look of lecherous greed in her eyes. Loud slurping noises echoed loudly each time she bobbed her head up and down, relishing the taste of his viscous pre-cum as she swallowed them gulp after gulp.

As her tongue kept teasing the cocktip, Henry's legs shuddered as the pleasure from her mouth wrapping around his dick became so unbearable. At some point, he wasn't sure if he could resist much longer, but it became clear that Marian was pushing him over the edge, even when she just told him to not cum just yet. He knew someone had to remind her what happens when she tries to play cocky with him.

Grabbing the top of her head with both hands, Henry reared his hips back as his cock pulled away from her lips until the head remained inside. And before Marian could try to make a word, he pushed her face down into his crotch and slammed his mighty steed deep into her throat!

"Mmmmmpppppphhhhggggkkll!" Marian's eyes bulged out of her sockets in shock before rolling them back into her skull. Her throat bulged outward after Henry's shunted meat went all the way down into her gullet. Suddenly, her juices came gushing down from her burning sex and dampened her underwear. The sudden orgasm left her dazed as her arms went limp, making her breasts flopped down onto her chest.

Henry groaned loudly at the muscles of her throat clenching down on his dick in a vice-grip, feeling the pressure continuing building in his loins with every passing second. Nevertheless, he fought it back as he started pumping steadily his rod in and out of her throat, with his swollen testicles smacking against her chin. Deep down, he couldn't help but feel guilty for going rougher on her, even if she didn't mind that at all. But the remorse was no match for the unbridled lust that was overtaking his sense of morality.

"Glrplk! Grluk! Nngh! Nnnngh!" Marian gurgled and gagged as her gullet stretched out by the intruding, thick schlong. Her nose bent up when her face was shoved into his pelvis, with her nostrils flaring as she struggled to breathe over the musky scent flaring up and flooded her senses.

Out of instinct, Marian's hands reached up to his waist and gripped his thighs before she forced her way forward to swallow the last inches of his cock. Her lips stretched over the shaft, almost as if she was blowing a fire candle, as her cheeks bulged out from the girthy length.

Henry gasped loudly before looking back at his foxy woman in surprise. When his eyes laid on her lewdest expression as he watched her almost desperately trying to swallow his cock, he realized that he just awakened her wild, perverted side of her, the inner side that she kept hiding from everyone but him.

A smirk formed up on his lips, before he bent his knees and drove his hips back and forth at an increased speed. With his hands firmly grasping on her head, Henry plowed the noblewoman's face just as if he would do it with her pussy. His full meat pumped in and out of her throat without mercy, all while paying attention to Marian going cross-eyed as she sloppily sucked on his cock with her tongue tracing along the veiny shaft. He caught a glimpse of her bountiful tits swaying up and down, while clapping together on her chest each time he thrust himself into her face.

Biting down on his lip as he stifled some moans, Henry felt the pressure growing more intense and rising up to the base of his cock. His vision began to grow hazy, that only Marian's face was the only thing that's clear, but that just made it worse for his attempt to hold back his urge to release. And before he knew it, his entire body submerged into a powerful wave of pleasure.

Bellowing at the top of his lungs, he slammed his pelvis into Marian's face one last time with all his strength, before an incredibly hot stream of cum gushed into her mouth as his whole body jerked uncontrollably.

"Mmmmmmmmmmppppppphhhhhh!" Marian squealed with her nose flaring wide open as she gulped down furiously in response when some of his spunk spilled out of her tight lips. Breathing through her nose, Marian joyfully gulped down every drop of his thick, musky cum as if she was dying of thirst.

12