Twin Vixens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry let out a sigh with mind-numbing pleasure coerced through his body. He was about to pull his dick out of Marian's mouth, but then he felt the grip of her hands on his waist growing stronger. Lowering his head, he saw Marian was now staring at him with a begging look as she kept sucking his cock. Realizing that she was asking for more, Henry smirked and caressed her head before thrusting his hips forward slightly and shot another flood of sperm into her mouth.

The vixen hummed in delight as she swallowed frantically his scrumptious spunky milk, gulping them over and over with her throat bulging, until at one point the flow of his cum began to peter out.

Letting go of his thighs, Marian pulled herself back and removed the cock from her mouth with a loud popping sound. After that, she looked up at her human lover with her mouth opened wide, so he could have a clear look at the strands of his pubic hair and the strings of spit and cum clinging to her tongue and her lips. She closed her mouth as she ran her tongue across her lips and sucked the remnants of cum and spit, even the pubic hair, before swallowing them all with one last gulp.

"Marian..." Henry muttered as his cock suddenly throbbed in response at the breathtaking view of her mouth completely cleaned and pristine. Her warm breath washed over his member, making it twitch as he regained its hardness.

"Mmmm... I see you're still asking for more, aren't you? Even after you just went rough on me~" Marian said with a mischievous smile, mesmerized by his rock hard sword with veins popping all over the base, as her nose caught a whiff of its overwhelmingly musky scent. Standing up to her feet and taking a step back, her hands reached behind her back until her fingers grasped on the couple of strings that was keeping her dress from slipping. "Well, I guess it can't be helped then..."

Pulling the strings, her dress suddenly went loose that allowed her to pull it down with only a swift movement. Once her dress was dropped to the ground, the beautiful maiden was now standing before him with her exposed frame.

Lost in words, Henry simply watched in awe her luscious and buxom hour-glass body that seemed like it was sculpted by the gods. Even though he've seen her naked more than several times, it didn't stop to amaze him. His eyes traveled down to her plumpy toned stomach, where her shapely hips accentuated her curvaceous, child-birthing thighs that any man would kill to have a chance to lay their head on her soft, mushy flesh.

Henry gulped as he caught a glimpse of a fur tuft clinging to her pubic mound, glittering with wetness. Moreover, he noticed her puffy pussy was soaked in juices that they sparkled in the sunlight, yet more of her limpid fluid leaked profusely than before out of her swollen twat that drizzled down between her inner thighs.

Marian already knew he was gonna be just gawking at her bare figure like always, and while she would have fun teasing him a little bit more, the heat running through her body was too much to bear, especially when she couldn't stop staring at his twitching rod.

Turning around to face her back to Henry, she leaned forward with her hands placed on the rock face to stick out her heart-shaped, plump ass before his eyes. "What are you standing for, dear? My pussy is in dire need of your big cock~ Come over and give it to me~" Marian cooed as she shook her rear erotically, with her tail swaying side to side in excitement.

Feeling more than pleased to hear the request, Henry stepped closer to her and grabbed onto each side of her rotund rump, earning a soft murmuring sound of the vixen after feeling his strong hands around her buttcheeks. He stifled a moan when his rod was suddenly enveloped in a wet, slippery sensation of her pussy, before he started bucking his back and forth and used her dripping juices to lube up his member.

Marian bit the bottom lip as a hint of impatience was noticed in her features. She wriggled her buttocks over his crotch, before turning her head over her shoulder with a desperate look in her eyes, making her message clear that she's just done waiting and demanded to put his monstrous dick inside her.

"Alright, my lady. If you want it so bad..." Henry paused as he pulled his hips back, with the bulbous tip of his swords touching the drenched outer lips. "... Then there you have it!" He then slammed himself forward with and sheathed his mighty sword in the hilt inside her with a firm thrust!

Marian tossed her head back and screamed in an orgasmic bliss with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. Her whole body trembled and her legs buckled with fervent euphoria, as she felt her inner walls spreading apart from all sides to give a warm welcome to Henry's stick-meat.

Henry groaned in arousal as he basked in a world of spongy, blissful pleasure in the form of Marian's quivering warm cavern clenching down on his cock. They don't feel as tight as it used to ever since he and Marian started their new sex life. But even so, Marian had full control of her pussy that she'd have no trouble sucking the life essence out of him.

Sucking on his breath, Henry planted his feet firmly on the ground and continued to pound the overly stretched walls of Marian's pussy with his vein-popping organ. His pelvis rhythmically slammed into Marian's rear, making the plush flesh of her buttocks rippling on impact.

"Aaaahhh! Hhhaaahh! Ooohhh! Yes! Ooohhh! Fuck me good, Henry!" Marian cried out with a silly expression on her face; her eyes rolled up into the sockets and her tongue hung limply out of the corner of her mouth. She pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts with her own, grinding her ample buttocks along his waist so she could feel his bulky rod scraping and grating her insides.

Henry let out a grunt while his hands slid across her voluptuous fat ass to feel them jiggling in his hands each time his pelvis collided against them in tandem, before he squeezed the supple flesh greedily through the gaps of his fingers. To his amusement, her tail wagged excitedly, brushed his torso and the face a few times. With a mischievous idea forming in his mind, he raised his right hand before grabbing the base of her tail and then pulled it back as if he was holding a dog leash.

Her whole body went stiff before Marian reared her head back and her scream echoed across the forest in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her scream sounded more like an animal in heat howling in the woods. Her pussy lips clenched harder than ever around Henry's prick, probably as a payback for his daring behavior. With their sweaty bodies glistening in the sunlight, and the sound of their skins smacking together loudly, they didn't care if anyone would be able to hear the ruckus.

"Hhhahh... Nnngh! God, Marian... You're such a spoiled girl! You really like this rough, don't you?" Henry said between grunts as he fought down the imminent orgasm surging through his body as Marian intended to make him lose himself. Raising his left hand up, he brought it down swiftly and landed a slap on one of her bouncy butt-cheeks, making it wobble and rippling like the disturbed water of a lake.

"Hhhiiiiihhh! Yes! That's it! I've been such a spoiled woman~!" Marian cried out without a shred of decency. Turning her head over her shoulder, she cast a depraved look in her half-lidded eyes before she started shaking her bubbly rump in circles, eliciting Henry to spank her more.

However, Henry just came up with a new way to punish the naughty noble vixen. Pulling the tail aside with his other hand, he stared keenly at her soft, plump pucker, winking before his eyes. He could tell Marian was playing herself with it not too long ago, but now it's his turn. Spreading her plump ass with both hands, Henry inched one of his index finger closer to her twitching asshole, and then thrust it inside her rectum!

"Oooooooohhhhhhh! H-Henry? What are you-" Marian couldn't finish her sentence when Henry started fingering her ass, as the walls of her rectum were spreading and closing in by his finger. At the same time, he kept plowing her soaked twat with an intensified pace as his pumping rod was now reaching its way to the entrance of her womb. Marian felt like her mind was going blank to even fathom the wave after wave of pleasure surged through her brain.

Unable to hold it back, Marian squirted some of her female juices all over Henry's groin as she fast approached an orgasm. With her head still raising up high, Marian's ragged breaths became more frantic, as some of the drool escaped from her open mouth and trickled down to her chin. But suddenly, she began pushing her hips back harder into his pelvis, making Henry's thighs clapping loudly against her jiggling buttocks.

"Aaaaahhhh! Fuck! Marian!" Henry gasped loudly before he pulled his finger out of her plush anus and let go of her cheeks. He then leaned over her back and wrapped her arms around her waist, before he redoubled her efforts and thrusted his rod inside her cunt at a full strength that the helmet of his dick was now passing through the cervix. His hands slid up from her stomach and found their way to grasp her swaying breasts, before he started fondling them in circles with his fingers pinching her perky nipples.

"Oooohhhh! I love you, Henry! Uuuuhhh! I can't live without you, Henry! You and your big cock!" Marian moaned, twisting her head to look at him with tears of joy welling up in her eyes. Her right hand slowly clasped around the side of his face so she could caress his cheek. Henry was deeply moved by her affection, as it was clear she was still the same Marian he fell in love with, no matter how naughty she looked.

"I love you too, my love..." Henry responded under his heated breath, grasping his hand around hers to return the feeling, before bringing his face closer to her and pressed her lips against hers for a passionate, lustful kiss. She happily returned the gesture as she fought for dominance with her tongue, but Henry battled his way into her mouth as he swirled his appendage around hers.

Henry continued with his aggressive thrusts, making his balls slapping against her crotch as he slammed his man-meat into the core of her womb over and over. Sadly, this moment wouldn't last long as he's hoping, when the sensation of his swollen balls bloating forced him to separate his lips from Marian's, but not before sucking her pink muscle with his lips until he let it go with a gasp.

"Marian... I'm coming again... Hhaaahh... You want me to come inside you?" Henry asked, his voice grew heavier as he tried to hold back the sudden urge of releasing his load before he would get her consent. He wanted to enjoy this as much as he could, as he kneaded her breasts with his hands and pounded her cunt with fervor.

"Mmmhhh! Do it! Don't you ever pull it out of me! Hhhaaah! I want all of your baby milk inside me!" Marian responded merrily, before pulling his face back close to hers and locked his lips with hers once again. This time, she managed to push her tongue past his lips and into his mouth.

Once her words made clear as crystal, Henry bucked himself into her rear at a heightened force and speed, groaning into her mouth as he grabbed on her soft pair of orbs and pulled her hard, twitchy buds with his fingers. Her whole body quivered under his clutches, which made him realize that she was also getting close to reach another climax.

After a few minutes passed, Henry finally hit his limit as he felt his balls churn readily for the upcoming release. And with one final, thundering thrust, he fully shoved his meat rod deep inside her and let a raging torrent of virile seed gushing out of his mushroom tip like a lava out of a volcano. Henry groaned loudly into Marian's mouth, with his body tensing up in his mind-blowing orgasm while he filled up her inner sanctum.

Breaking the kiss, Marian screamed deliriously at heavens with her tongue flapping shamelessly down her lips. Her whole body spasmed under the ferocious, mind-bending orgasm, her legs continued to shake as she felt the warm flood of his spunk filling up her womb to the brim. She used her vaginal muscles to suck him down further, but his copious amount of cum became too much to take it as always, as the excessive globs of dick-milk slowly seeped out of her plugged front hole and dripped into a small puddle on the ground.

Shortly thereafter, Henry already felt his orgasm simmering down after a prolonged ejaculation, as he let out the last spurts of his semen inside her. Henry let go of her breasts and straightened up from her back, before pulling his cum-layered flaccid cock out of her pussy with a lewd squelching sound. Gently pushing her backside, he looked down to watch a thick trail of his seed oozing out of her battered cunt.

He noticed Marian was still shaking after the climax as her breaths grew heavier. Her legs began to wane on her before she fell down on her knees.

"M-Marian! Are you okay?" Henry asked, worried that she was about to pass out as he kneeled down to check on her.

Marian raised her head to look at him with a dazed look, but then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed his lips again. Henry was caught by surprise, but he returned the gesture as they both engaged in a sloppy kiss for a full minute, before they broke away with a thin string of saliva stretching between their mouths.

"So how was the reward for the victor, Henry?" Marian replied, wearing a gentle smile as she brought back to her usual self, even after her body was drenched with sweat and radiated a smell of sex and shame.

"I loved it... Thank you, my love." Henry said, smiling back at Marian before giving a short kiss to her lips. "By the way, we should probably go back to the camp before someone thinks we went missing."

"Can't we stay like this for a little while? I want this moment to be special just for us..." Marian said in a pleading tone, as she spread her legs to show off the cum leaking out of her pussy. "Besides, I still didn't give you a dessert~" She purred before cupping one of her pillowy breasts and brought it closer to Henry, giving him a closer look of her sizable tit being slicked by a delectable liquid that is her breast milk.

Henry immediately changed his mind after witnessing that lewd display. "As you wish, my lady..." Henry chuckled before he leaned down and suckled on her lactating nipple, while rubbing his face over her heaving breasts.

Marian giggled at his compliance, as she caressed his hair affectionately, as if she would treat him like a baby. She knew Henry just couldn't let an opportunity to have a taste of her breast milk go to waste. While this didn't mean she's under pregnancy, it didn't change the fact that her breast became bigger and difficult to control her lactation. She's just glad Henry didn't mind that as it meant he could have more milk for himself.

As the sunset fell, Henry and Marian put their clothes back on and went back to the camp. Luckily, no one suspected their absence, but they just couldn't wait until they would go back home and have more alone time together in their tent.

On the next day, Henry and Marian departed the Sherwood Forest by their carriage in the morning. They spent the entire journey engaging in a conversation, viewing the landscapes out the window, or sometimes making out secretly while exchanging naughty ideas of what they could do for their next passionate night.

Eventually, the carriage stopped at the footstep of the mansion before Marian and Henry climbed down and made their way to the entrance. They also noticed Oswald, the steward, was waiting for them at the main doors.

"My lords! Welcome back!" Oswald beamed with his arms spread out to see Henry and Marian again. "I trust you both had a great time in the tournament, hadn't you?"

"We sure did, Oswald. And best of all, my sweet knight won the tournament!" Marian replied before nuzzling up against her lover.

"Yeah, and I brought the prize home. I just need to find a place where I can decorate." Henry chuckled as he held up the golden sword.

"Oh, leave that to me, Lord Henry. I think that would look fine in your chambers." Oswald insisted as he stepped forward.

"That sounds like a good idea. Thanks" Henry chuckled as he handed the sword to Oswald.

"So, did anything happen here while we were gone, Oswald?" Marian asked as the steward opened the doors and everyone went inside.

"An unexpected event, as a matter of fact. The reason I was waiting for your arrival was to notify you that you have a new guest who came this morning." Oswald answered before stopping his tracks.

"Oh, talk about timing! And who's our guest?" Marian asked with a curious tone.

Oswald cleared his throat before turning around to face Marian. "Well, it's your sister."

Suddenly, the entire room went quiet right after the moment the steward made the answer. Oswald was aware from the beginning that the news would shock Lady Marian and Lord Henry as they struggled to make a word out of their gaped mouths. For that reason, he remained silent to give them a moment to assimilate until one of them would finally speak up.

"My sister... is... back?" Marian said with a staggering voice as her hands covered her mouth.

"W-Wait. Just wait. You have a sister, Marian?" Henry turned to look at his lover in disbelief. He knew that even though they became close to each other, there are still some things he probably never knew about her. But to find out that Marian had a sister and never mentioned that to him the whole time was much more than a surprise.

"Is she still here?" Marian, however, couldn't answer Henry and instead asked the steward with excitement filled in her eyes.

"Yes, my lady. Right now she's at the lounge waiting for your return." The steward pointed at the door next to him, which leads to the very same room.

Without much thinking, Marian went straight to the door without listening to Henry calling for her. She opened the door and bursted into the lounge room, which was a cozy space with stone walls. A large rug tapestry laid on the floor, keeping some of the warmth from the wood floor. The lounge was dimly lit by a chandelier and a round table with a small fire pit surrounded by cushioned chairs. There was a large window that allowed the natural light of the sun behind the purple curtains, and a red velvet couch that was big enough for a whole person to lie down. Finally, there were medieval tapestries of royals at parties and mythical creatures sporting the house shields.

"So you finally arrived, my dear sister."

To Be Continued

12