All Comments on 'TwinCon'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

great story love it. started a little slow Liam started out as an ass but came around. great stuff thanks for your skill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuity

I abandoned the story when the vehicle was referred to as a "small sedan", just a couple of paragraphs after referring to it as an "SUV."

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 4 years ago
One of your best

Always a pleasure to read your work

SweboSweboalmost 4 years ago

Not normally my cup of kink, but you write damn good stories. I laughed so hard at the ending anagram that there were tears in my eyes. Nicely done.

BiohioguyBiohioguyalmost 4 years ago
Just Amazing

I usually pass on longer stories but you grabbed me by the dick and a gallon of pre-cum later, I'm FULLY satisfied. I don't usually comment on stories but yours was certainly worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Someone abandoned it because the vehicle changed I don't know (or care) what the difference is between a small sedan or SUV. Get a grip will you. If it was a continuity error is not like names of people changed halfway through it was a minor error at best wishes doesn't detract from the story. I like your stories this is not your best one but it is still very good.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudealmost 4 years ago
Excellent story, start to finish

Your writing is excellent and I like the style! I was pulled in on the cousins tag and still loved every bit of it and was nicely surprised that the cousins did get a few goes at each other. You had me hooked very near the beginning, Keep writing, I can't wait to see your next effort in cousins should you decide to go that way.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

I think you did a good job with your latest offering, just one small criticism you got the boys names mixed up a few times which had me doubling back to make sure I'd got the sense of it right. Apart from that I enjoyed the story, thank you.

gametime279gametime279almost 4 years ago
Always awesome

So, I'm a fan of Spector and this story was GREAT! BUT... There's still so much I want to know! How did they all "Come out" to their parents? What was her mom's part in the problems with the dad that Mel resents her for? What was the progression of their relationship like once they had to settle back into "normal" life? Obviously no problems with the story, but I'd LOVE to read part 2 to learn all this stuff.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 4 years ago
Mom and Sister Tara should have known

Twin Sister Moms should have realized what kids were doing, moms have second sense on what kids do. They are twins as well and know what they did as teenagers, they probably wished they were as lucky as their kids. They decide to talk to the girls and join in to teach the kids some more fun, get the girls on protection so lots more fun can happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can there be too much sex?

Unusual / unpopular opinion I'm sure, but after a while I kinda got indifferent to it and started skimming for story advancing dialogue / monologue. Hard to believe they could make that much noise without at least one parent noticing.

Good story all in all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A VERY ENJOYABLE READ, NOT JUST A "STROKE" STORY

Well written, nice pace, good dialogue, and lots of eroticism. The only thing that strains credulity is the parents would have to hear loud orgasmic utterances in a beach cottage!

One thing: I do wish the ending had been fleshed out (no pun intended) a bit, to tell how the sibling families managed to go forward together. But the story is still a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great characterization

Fun but heartwarming story.

For a guy, you really developed Lemony character!

As far as constructive criticism, I'd suggest Logan and Marissa could use some work. Compared to their cousins, they came across as sex obsessed zombies.

Like some of the other commenters, when you finish a story where you get to know and care about the characters, I'm left with wanting to know more about their lives...what they did in college and how the lived as a couple.

Their mom's MUST have figured it out at some point....two sets of brothers sisters living together and both having kids. I don't think they'd believe the usual cover story of "sister getting knocked up and abandoned so brother comes to the rescue"....TWICE.

Well done.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 3 years ago
Wow

You fit all that into one story, simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg

Wow what an amazing story is there more ? Part 2 ?

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
This one's a...

...Disney-like love in a very not-Disney way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Characters, Great Story!

Great story. With excellent character development. A few VERY MINOR criticisms: I think someone mentioned it, but you mixed up the names a few times, and sentence structure was a bit interesting at points, but nothing an editor or proofreading can't easily take care of.

Your depiction of each character was excellent, and I was impressed with how you managaed to give so many characters their own unique persona. Really enjoyed how you handled the siblings coming to terms with their feelings, and how you resolved the potential conflict of sharing/swapping. I agree with others in the comments. I would like to see a continuation showing how they dealt with all the challenges later in life: parents divorce, college, children, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Double down

I’m confused as to what the offspring are to the parents and to their parents and again to their cousins . Like your kids would be your children but also be your niece / nephew and your kids kids if they have kids what would they be ? Loved your story makes me wanna role play by having my wife yelling “I’m your sister , I’m your sister” during sex !!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Now that ending was as it should have been. Liam and Melanie twins, soul mates, lovers happily ever after. This story of discovery, twin love is written so well, the story flowed so good from beginning to end. No need for more chapters as the author did an excellent job of bringing this story full circle.

Well Done SpectorDugan 5+ stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mixed emotions

I am the half-witted person that inserts himself into every everyman. I was like "this guy wrestled in school. I wrestled in school so we are basically the same." So I was upset when my, stacked, love was getting railed by my cousin. Him not cummoing inside her was insufficient compensation. You foreshadowed it nicely, but out of a tastes and preferences thing I am ill adapted to cope with that. That being said you consistently write a story I like and, although I am not the best gauge of writers, as that is not where my intelligence lies, you don't make sophomoric errors that jar me out of the world you've established (example: brother learns empathy from a psychology class). For you 4*. For this website 6*.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

This is the second time I have read this story, and I enjoyed just as much as the first. Looking forward to more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the first time I have read such a long story and truly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SEQUAL PLEASE!!!!!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME story

I loved the way you took us Through the week. How did you get 8 people and luggage in the car? I would have liked a little more of the family.

PERFECT for a SEQUEL ,

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

The author is either a chick or he has a thorough understanding of chicks.

FrenchsterrFrenchsterrover 2 years ago

That was an amazing & well explained plot story.. just wow

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 2 years ago

Very hot with a lot of heart!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 2 years ago

I agree this needs a second chapter. What changed Melany's perspective of their parents? Did Melany get pregnant from that week? Did they go to the same college? How old are the kids in the last scene? Did Logon get to cream Melany?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poor english...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one in spite of the fact that I couldn't find the time to read it all in a single sitting. I'm not complaining about it being too long. On the contrary, the people who write short little 2000 word jerk pieces usually piss me off. I've found that 8 times out of ten that the short jerk piece usually is of extremely poor quality and often not really plotted out well.

The only complaint that I bring is the idea of cramming 8 people plus a week's worth of luggage for all 8 into a Dodge Durango. I love my 2006 Durango. I took 3 of my sons for a week long vacation in it. It was a snug fit for the four of us. There's no realistic way to get 8 people crammed into even using the roof rack for most of their luggage. It just ain't going to happen. Not to mention that my 2006 is one of the largest Durangos built. That particular body was only produced for about 5 years. The ones built before then were significantly smaller. The ones built later were slightly smaller too. You would have been better off choosing to have them in a Ford Excursion or Chevy Suburban.

But I still gave you a 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though it wasn't integral to the story, it would've been interesting to see how things worked out with all the parents. I feel like all that lowkey got swept under the rug, cause Melanie and Marissa getting pregnant would've raised questions. Were Micah and Tara actually oblivious to what Marissa and Logan were doing? If so, how did they react when they find out? How did Liam and Melanie's own parents react?

Still a great story though, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love how your writing makes me feel right tgere with the characters

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Nice!, Nice!, Nice, will be another read after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i want to read the the story, but i really dont like sharing your brother / sister with others..

dunno its the case here.. but looking up the takes.. i guess there is a partner swap ?.. thats a no go for me..

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

That was one cracking story! Well written with good characters. The only downside for me was the belief by the parents that four horny teenagers would share two small beds without anything happening, related to each other or not. Any sensible parents would have been watching like hawks for any sign of inappropriate behaviour.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

oh yeah, that was some really good story! with good pacing and good sex. the only thing missing for me was Logan cumming in Melanie, and well, I kinda hoped they'll get preggers because of that... :)

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

I typically don't like partner swapping, but this one was more joint fun that partner swapping and felt ok.

I'd love to one day see what they get up to at Lake George, both the parents and their kids...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why is it whenever there are 2 male characters in these stories that one will be longer and the other will be thicker. Just make one bigger

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

Nice story. Another thing that was missing was Melanie and Marissa doing a 69 eating out each others cream-pie. I know Melanie did it once for Marissa but it would have been hot if they did it for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, pretty believable except stuffing all those folks in a Durango.

The downside was actually having kids not fishing a bullet. I grew up across the street from a family that the parents were 1st cousins. They had 9 kids, only 1 was able to function and keep up in school. The other 8 were special needs both physically and mentally. If you're going to do it with a relative use protection.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

So, did both get pregnant over the course of that week? Who got who pregnant? If Lemons' kid was taller than Logan, is he their father? Is Leim the father of the other two? Did they ever do paternity tests?

5/5, though some clarification would be nice.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Only noted one real error that made me do a double take... Lems' doing Liem, but you said Logan came in her. Oops. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The sharing ruined it. It could have been something special, twin incest love, but ruined by sharing. Totally pisses all over everything they were saying about the twin connection in the story. I see it in quite a few of your stories sadly (and many b/s stories in general). You're a good author but you seem to be unable to stop including sharing in a lot of your stories when it would be better without. Just my opinion but I feel like many would agree. Anyway, for me, once you share, I just can't feel like there is anything there in the way of love or real connection; it all just looks like nothing but sex and physical pleasure, and my enthusiasm for the narrative dies. It's a real shame because if it wasn't for that, the story would have been top-tier; with it, it just feels somehow tarnished and nothing special.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Reading some other comments I agree that the sharing would have been better left out. Otherwise a fabulous story. A solid 5 stars

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...