Twink Gets First Time Taste of Cum

Story Info
Unexpected Date Gets Cum and Sissy Boi-Pussy Cherry Ass.
2.8k words
3.99
33.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John came to visit Alicia to ask for a date. He was wearing a nice shirt and tight pants. The conversation however seemed to avoid the topic of dating. She seemed busy and distracted from him. This late in the evening he began to change his plans to get a six pack of beer and maybe try again another time. He noticed her brother Victor, a blond long haired teen, kept scurrying past almost brushing against him, and going back to his room. "Perfect twink," he thought to himself. "Probably hasn't had a first time experience."

Starting in motion to leave, John decided to be friendly and ask Victor if he wanted to go along to the beer store. He walked down the hall to the partially open door and lightly tapped on the door frame, "Mind if I come in to see you?"

"Sure, come in," replied Victor. The words, "come in to see you," rang in his mind. Alicia and Victor were twins and both just turned 18. Victor had a slight girlish build and was wearing a silky short spaghetti strap shirt that looked like a girl's blouse.

John walked in and noticed pictures on the wall of men in poses, some in tight swim suits, and some nude showing their packages or tight asses. There were a couple close ups of cock and balls. One picture showed a man licking another man's ass clearly showing the asshole. Another showed a man sucking cock, and another showed a man sucking hairy balls. Obviously these were favorite pictures.

In an instant, John wanted to leave but then he thought having Victor come along might help him get a better idea on how to befriend Alicia. Victor was staring at his cock. John thought the young man had been isolated too much in his own room and maybe a trip to the store might help him get his mind off all those pictures.

Victor walked with him like an eager puppy out to the car. As John unlocked the passenger door Victor memorized what John's ass looked like and where the band of his underwear cutting the ass cheek showed the curve and firmness of the ass cheek. He wished he could see it naked and closer in to the crotch and asshole. He wanted to know what the back side of his balls looked like blending into the crotch.

John felt a little self conscious and as he got into the driver's seat. It seemed like Victor was mentally photographing his balls as he shifted into position.

Victor sat in the car while John went in to get the beer. Instead of a six pack he came back out with a case of strong beer and some ice. He put this in the cooler in the back seat pouring the ice over the top of the beer and closing the lid.

John felt sorry for Victor and thought some conversation might help him. John said, "I know of a place where we can talk. Is that ok?"

Victor was thrilled, and answered, "That would be great."

John knew of a place just outside of a lake park that was an old park maintenance road no longer in use but still barely accessible. In the right place there you could find an overlook and see the lake through the trees in the moonlight.

They parked where they could see the lake and rolled the windows down to let the perfect summer breeze tantalize them through the windows. The wooded area completely hid their presence. You couldn't even tell where the almost overgrown dirt road they just came in on was. They scooted the front seat back, and John lifted the steering wheel out of the way.

John reached back and got a couple beers. Turning back around he could see Victor was bent over taking his shoes off in the floorboard and his tight ass crack was showing. In the dimming light John noticed the exposed band of Victor's panties.

Then Victor moved his shoes to the dashboard.

They talked and pointed around the shimmering lake. John saw an owl on a branch in the twilight as it launched to elegantly swoop over a field. Moments later it came back with a rabbit in its claws. They could see a canoe sitting in the middle of the lake with two people eating sandwiches. They saw a couple fishing boats idling toward their secret spots.

John put his arm over Victor's shoulders in the gathering darkness. Victor loved the feeling.

Every time they popped open a new set of beers, Victor took the opportunity to look at John's cock bulge. It looked like a log hidden in his light colored trousers, plain to see.

"What are you looking at?" John had to ask.

"Your cock, it looks like one of my pictures."

John had to shift his position as his cock was getting bulky.

Victor looked on at the wonderous movement like a wolf with baited breath.

They were both feeling good and humorous with the help of the strong beer. They clumsily popped open another set and a sudsy drop splashed onto the John's bulge.

"I'll get it," said Victor as he bent over. Victor's hair covered John's entire waist so John could not see what he was doing. He saw the hair on Victor's head bob a little and soon felt a lick and a kiss on his cock through the pants.

John moved his hand from Victor's shoulders to the back of his head and let his hand embed in Victor's long hair. He pressed Victor's head inadvertently as he stroked his hair. John had to hunch his cramped up cock giving Victor a wonderful feeling against his lips.

John put his other hand in place of the first one on Victor's head as he let the first hand smooth out the soft shirt on Victor's back and sides. It was a short shirt and his hand went right past the seam and to Victor's crack unexpectedly.

His hand explored, undecided weather to go further down the crack or over the band of the panties. He decided to explore the band of the panties to see if they really were panties. After a few minutes he decided they were. While feeling the soft panties over the curves of Victor's buns he let his thumb catch the elastic band of the pants pulling them down over the curve of his ass. In the meantime he could feel Victor's kisses had gone the full length of his cock and down to the balls, kissing the balls and down the middle of his ball sack.

Letting his hand go back to the crack, he traveled down the tight narrow passage of the butt crack. As his entire hand fit down the tight crack He let his small finger catch the band of the panties and pulled them down sliding and stroking his ass.

Victor was kissing his way back to the top. John felt a few light tugs on his waist band and felt his pants loosen up. Victor was now trying to pull them down some. John's cock had gotten harder and he had to wiggle some and the freedom his cock was getting felt good. He scrunched and lifted up to let the pants free his cock, at the same time he felt Victor's hand below his balls feeling the tightness of John's ass crack clenching his fingers. John was trying to decide whether to let all this continue when he felt a warm velvety smooth wetness over his cock. So warm, slick and wet it felt like his cock was melting in Victor's mouth. "This must be what heaven is like," he thought.

Victor was in heaven. He had only dreamed of tasting and feeling cock and balls. Now he realized it was much better than he ever dreamed. His hands and mouth were busy and he tunneled his face into John's underwear in a dreamy world of musk and wavy pubic hair teasing his nostrils.

John was powerless to put a stop to it and was getting closer to the brink of control. He managed to delay the wonderful feeling and treatment of his crotch and balls. He strained as he tried to hold back. He clenched his ass so tight his muscles began to hurt. His stomach and torso hardened up and raised his hips off the seat.

Victor was amazed at the power and strength John had. His buns were hard as steel.

John felt Victor's finger touching his asshole, and he lost control.

Feeling the power of John's body Victor did not want to lose his mouth grip, and tempted fate by holding his lips tighter and tickling with the tip of his tongue, and tasting every last bit his tongue could reach.

John's hand had traveled all the way down Victor's tiny ass crack and held his balls while his wrist rested across Victor's asshole feeling the warmth.

This felt wonderful to Victor being held in a special hug.

John's other hand had caressed deeply into Victor's long blond hair and was holding his head tightly.

Victor touched and fingered John's asshole and this caused John to lose control as his cock exploded gushes of cum into Victor's mouth.

While holding Victor's balls John's thumb accidently slipped into Victor's asshole when shot his rocks off in Victor's mouth.

Victor was fully concentrated on tasting, sucking and swallowing and didn't realize that somehow his finger had wormed all the way into John's ass and he could feel the openness of John's rectum while his finger was getting squeezed.

Victor remained in position determined not to let go of the cock in his mouth as he continued to taste and feel it in his mouth as a first time experience.

After all they had been drinking, and had tremendous physical exertion causing them both to fall asleep in position fingers in assholes, cock in mouth and holding balls with wrist in ass crack.

About an hour and a half later they both stirred and started to wake up because they both had to pee. John pushed Victor's pants down below his knees followed by his panties to help him move around and get up. They both got out of the car and John came around and finished removing Victor's pants saying, "No sense in getting these wet and dirty." Without a word, he also removed the soft panties noticing the smooth sexy feeling of them.

They stood at the edge of the woods peeing. They held their cocks with one hand and both used the other hand to hold each other's ass.

Victor finished first and quickly got on his knees using his hand on John's butt cheek to turn him so he could suck the last of John's pee. John was surprised but did not stop him. Sucking down every last drop, Victor licked up and down the shaft and the hairy balls to make sure he didn't miss any. As if to return John to his original position Victor turned him back around so he could see John's naked ass and his full ass crack. He licked the bottoms of the ass cheeks, and up the ass crack with the tip of his tongue going deep, and then the broad side of his tongue getting both sides at once.

Victor was glad he was wearing his wide angle high definition camera equipped choker, as well as his fake lighted and self lubed finger tip camera, and had turned on the cameras in his shoe heels on the dash. He hoped the mouth cams on the back of his upper front teeth, and side teeth, would come out good.

It was a sexy scene. John took Victor's blouse off and threw it into the car with the pants and panties. He took off his own clothes and threw them in the back next to the cooler and grabbed a couple beers. He handed one to Victor and with his cold hand reached down to hold Victor's ass while they walked over to see the lake in the moonlight. It felt great to be naked.

Victor felt wonderful to be in the presence of John while they were both naked and walking around. He put an arm around John, then held his ass such that his knuckle was across John's asshole and his finger was exploring John's perineum between his legs.

Soon Victor hugged John face to face, laying his face on John's neck and shoulder, kissing his neck. He felt John's cock rising against him.

Holding up the empty beer can, John said, "Let's throw these away," as if about to start another chapter in their experience. They walked up to the car, hands on asses, and threw the empty cans in a trash bag in the car.

Getting two more beers, John said, "Let's see who can drink these down the fastest."

Victor did not have much experience drinking but almost kept up. They downed the beers spilling some down each others stomachs and down to their crotches. Victor was tipsy but got on his knees and licked and sucked the beer off John's cock and balls. He loved the feeling of the pubic hairs on his tongue as he licked the suds off John's balls.

"Here lay over the seat while I get something from the glove box," John said with firmness.

Victor obediently lay over the seat with is ass up, and his legs out of the door, knees on the ground.

He felt John massaging his ass cheeks, and ass crack. His ass cheeks fell entirely in each hand of John. John's finger was as long as Victor's ass crack above the asshole, and Victor could feel something slick being worked into his crack. Surely it couldn't be suntan oil, didn't smell like massage lotion, but soon Victor felt it being worked into the brown wrinkles radiating from his asshole. He felt the wrinkles being smoothed out and then return to position. He felt John's finger tip slide across the tiny slit up and down and then back and forth. It was a fascinating feeling as it felt like his asshole was opening up.

Victor felt pleased that John was enjoying the feeling and sight of his asshole. He desired to let John play with it as much as he wanted. He wasn't surprised when he felt the tip of a finger start into the entrance massaging the slick oil around in and out and deeper.

Soon it felt like there were two fingers playing and stretching his asshole while massaging it with edible lube. It made the sensitive skin of his hole feel good.

"Relax," said John.

Victor felt a knob at his entrance. "Surely it is too big and won't fit," he thought.

John had never done this but he was patient and took his time.

It took a while but Victor began to get a feeling of fullness in his asshole. He felt it pushing and tugging in slight moves.

Soon the moves were enhanced, and Victor felt John pumping in and out going deeper and deeper. Victor felt John's pubic hair against his asshole, crotch and butt cheeks. Soon he heard John's stomach spanking his ass. He felt John's balls knocking against his crotch.

John felt his cockhead nudging Victor's prostate. He felt Victor's asshole reflex action squeezing his cock.

For the second time John was trying to hold back but the tiny smooth ass he held in each hand was too sexy and cute. "Squeeze it," John said. "Pull it and suck it in with your asshole. Give it a wiggle and dance on my cock."

Victor pushed all the way back feeling the wide base of John's cock stretching his asshole and at the same time he felt John's cock clinch and flex hard.

It was all John could stand.

Victor actually felt the gushes hitting his insides, feeling the slight temperature difference. He squeezed and pumped to get all he could. He felt John's cock pulsing and flexing until it was not fitting as tightly before. "Leave it in," he said.

"Ok," John obliged. John was glad he had hidden cameras in his car, and his fake forehead camera, intended for his date with Alicia.

John had slipped his hand underneath and took Victor's cock head in the palm of his hand until Victor came. Bringing the treat up to Victor's mouth he said, "Eat it." Victor ate his own cum from John's hand.

John reached into the back seat for another beer, taking a big drink and pouring some of the cold beer down Victor's ass crack and balls feeling it drain down on his own balls as well.

"That feels good!" Victor exclaimed.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***