Twink Troy uses me for fun! Pt. 01

Story Info
Troy loves to use me as his whipping boy.
857 words
3.52
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I had not seen Troy for a few months and was being fucked once a week or so by Chris and his girlfriend. She was a real tough girl who got off watching Chris roughly fuck me but she was jealous because my legs were better than hers. Then Troy called me and asked if I wanted to come over and play. He told me he has brought some toys and his friends were not as into them as he was. He asked that I wear a jockstrap. Of course I said yes and after a shower and an enema I was on my way.

Once there Troy answered the door dressed in a leather thong, vest, and

Boots. He smiled when he seen me and hugged me. I could smell beer on his breath and it was strong. He then told me to strip, handed me a blindfold, cuffed my hands behind me and walked me into a room. Once there he had me kneel and forced my head into his crouch. As he worked the crouch into my face he kicked me in the balls! He did it hard and I fell on my side. He laughed and told me time for some real fun.

Worship my boots he said. I had no choice and did as I was told. As I was never that into boot worship this was new but I started to get into it when I felt the sting of a cane on my ass. No warm up for Troy, he just started to spank me hard. I tried to tell him to slow down and stopped to put a ratchet gag on me. He then went back to working my ass as all I could do was whimper. After a good 15 minutes he stopped and put a collar and leash on me, then led me to what I found out was his bathroom.

He had me get into the tub, undoing the cuffs then putting them back onto me but now in front. He then inserted a funnel into the gag and my mouth and started to piss. I had to swallow or drown! I was glad it was a beer piss and not a nasty one. He finished and finally so did I. He then undid the blindfold and I saw he had on several metal cock and ball rings but his dick wasn't fully hard yet. He pulled out the funnel and push the clips till the ratchet forced my mouth open so his cock head got in. As I started to lick he squirted more piss down my throat and laughed.

He helped me to my feet and walked me into another room where he had a leather padded horse. He tied me over it and asked if I was ready for the fun? Then I saw on the wall an assortment of punishment devices including a single tail whip, a few straps, paddles, and canes along with various dildoes, butt plugs, and nipple clamps. The way I was laying both my breasts were exposed. He placed the clamps on my nipples and attached a rope to them that allowed weights. He started with a few small ones, then I felt him fingering my ass with lube.

It started to burn! He was using a menthol. He then inserted a medium size butt plug. He just shoved it in. Then he started with the paddles, smacking my ass, making sure he hit the plug. This was beginning to really hurt when stopped and started to fuck my ass with the plug. After a few minutes it started to feel real good but then he stopped. He then picked up a larger one but I could see this one was inflatable and much longer! Again he shoved it in and fucked me. Then he stopped and inflated it! Wow! It felt fantastic!

Then he started to whip me. Now that hurt. He whipped me hard for about 10 minutes. I was begging but he couldn't hear me. Finally he stopped and rubbed my ass. But he was using alcohol and as the whip had cut me it stung. Then he went back and used a strap. I thought I was going to pass out. Finally he stopped and started to tug on the plug, finally yanking it out inflated! Now THAT hurt but before I could do anything he started to spit in my ass. He then shoved his cock in. He fucked me hard and fast, cumming quickly. His cock felt bigger than usual and it was the way his cock rings were on him.

After he finished he removed the gag and the nipple claps which hurt tremendously! Then he had me lick his cock clean. He then untied me and asked if I was ready for some real fun! At this point my ass was on fire from the beating he gave me but at the same time my cock was like a rock! I knelt before him with his limp cock in my mouth waiting to see what was next!