Twink Van Pt. 03

Story Info
Sasha is conditioned for his new role.
3.7k words
4.32
18.5k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha did not know how long he had laid in place in the dark before he had dared to open his eyes. There was something over his head, something over his ears, something on his hands and feet, and there were things pushed deep inside him that made his mind go tight and blank when he thought about them. He thought he had been blindfolded—perhaps even blinded—but he could see something. It was blue and glowing above him, a single LED viewed through a dark visor, with a hundred dimmer copies of itself glinting off the mirrored walls of his otherwise pitch-black cell.

He had been left in the fetal position, and as he felt his back pressing up against the wall he realized this was for practical reasons: the cell was barely a meter long and across. His wrists and ankles were cuffed, and those cuffs were attached to a metal rail going up the right-hand wall. As he wriggled and moved, to ease the pressure on his skin as much as to test his bonds, he saw that both of his wrist cuffs were clipped tightly to his right ankle. Both his feet had a little give, but wherever his right foot went, both hands followed.

His neck cracked with a series of dizzying pops as he turned it. As he tried to clear his throat he found there was something jammed in his mouth. He ran his tongue over it, and felt every muscle in his body tense up as he felt the contours of a rubber cock. The images and sounds, and worse even the smells, of being orally raped flooded his mind. He whimpered.

The moment he made a noise something in the headset whirred to life. "Hello Sasha, welcome to the Milk Cow Induction System." It was a woman's voice with the odd inflection of a speech synthesizer, and as it cut through the silence it banished all other thoughts from his mind. "This program will introduce you to your new role as a Milk Cow. We request your full cooperation to make this as productive and comfortable for you as possible. Resistance will lead to discomfort, and may cause diminished output leading to further discomfort."

Sasha squealed into the gag as he felt a shock on his nipples.

"That was a level one pulse through the MCIS disciplinary system. Disobedience will lead to further shocks at higher levels, up to level six in intensity—"

The voice cut out suddenly, replaced with the background hum of an answering machine. Jane's tinny, pre-recorded voice came through. "Sasha, honey, I just wanted to let you know, that cattle prod Doctor Rose had fun with? That was level four. So be a good little boy, okay?"

The machine returned. "Begin to gently suck the cock in your mouth."

He steeled himself, took a deep breath through his nose, and squealed again as another zap went through the soles of his feet.

"Begin to gently suck the cock in your mouth," the machine reiterated. Sasha did not even pause to whimper, nursing the gag like a dummy.

"The MCIS helps Milk Cows maintain their health and fitness through nutritional and medical inputs and moderate physical activity. It will prevent pressure sores and muscle atrophy from compact working conditions. These exercises will require an improvement in flexibility."

There was a click and a low whirr, and Sasha felt tension on his ankle straps. He stopped sucking for a moment and started again after a zap on his upper lip. He could see something clinking in the vertical rail on the wall, drawing the chain on his ankle upwards. His right ankle was being pulled up the wall, his bound wrists going with it.

The machine seemed to sense his struggles. "Please relax during the flexibility exercises. While there may be some discomfort, the MCIS will not push you past the point of injury."

He sucked his gag frantically, forcing himself to take in deep, wavering breaths when his instincts were pushing him to hyperventilate. His ankle and wrists were pulled up the wall inch-by-inch, first dragging him closer to the wall, then lifting his shoulder off the ground, then his hip off the ground, and then only his left foot remained on the floor as the rest of his body was drawn upwards. His thighs and hamstrings burned as his feet were spread a meter and a half apart but the ratchet kept clicking upwards until he was close to doing the splits. His nipples were shocked when the strain disrupted his concentration for a moment and he struggled to suck consistently—he was almost doing the splits against the wall, his back and arms were on fire from being forced to hold his ankle, and he felt like he was two ratchet clicks away from his tendons snapping like old rubber bands.

It clicked three more times before stopping, and nothing broke. Sasha couldn't bring himself to celebrate this turn of events.

"This setting is at ninety-eight percent of maximum safe hamstring tension," said the machine. "Please do not attempt to stretch any further."

He groaned in pain. The way he was hanging meant his whole body was weighing down against his ankle and both wrists, pulling at his joints. Trying to push himself up on his other ankle or bend his arms only stretched his legs and hips further, sending pain shooting deep through his pelvis. His torso was twisted cruelly so his wrists could reach his ankle, and all the muscles in his back and arms felt either strained or horribly cramped. Even his skin felt sore, like he was chafing against something.

"Muscle tension is detrimental to flexibility, and can lead to injury. Preparing electrostimulation."

He heard a beep, but instead of a painful shock he felt a mild tingle all over his inner thighs that ebbed and flowed in intensity, never worse than a prickle. It was almost like a gentler way of being tickled. New currents ran through his shoulders, his buttocks, and his nipples, and he almost stopped sucking on his gag to giggle at the sensation.

Unfortunately it began to work, his straining leg muscles relaxing, forcing him deeper into the stretch. Pain shot through his hips like his legs were about to pop out of place, and without his abdominal muscles staying tense he felt the plates in his lower back grinding into each other, a wishbone seconds away from splitting between gravity's fingers.

"Unsafe posture detected, deploying spinal support."

Sasha felt a jolt—not an electric one but a physical jerk—as something against his skin stiffened. He realized he wasn't naked, he was wearing something breathable and form-fitting, and a series of soft tubes within it had become rigid ribs. He felt a weight on his lower back, part of the same mechanisms that had been forced deep inside him that he was still desperately trying not to think about, and with a mechanical whirr he felt the ribs slowly shift his torso, just enough to take the pressure of his spine. No such relief came for his thighs, and the electrical stimulation only increased in intensity as he grew used to it.

"Administering nutrient solution, three litres."

Last year, though it might have been a decade ago for how distant it felt, he'd been persuaded to drink a horn of lager during a birthday night out. It ended quickly and stupidly with him dropping the horn and vomiting all over the coffee table. The alcohol was only the trigger, the sheer volume made it inevitable, a belly-splitting fullness that had to go somewhere. That horn had been four litres, and he didn't finish it.

As he tensed up in anticipation of being forced to swallow, he felt something pulse inside him. The plug in his ass was inflating. He heard a pump churn, and as he felt a spurt of cold liquid in his gut he despairingly realized he wasn't going to be forced to swallow anything. The machine continued pumping, first until he felt weighed down, then uncomfortably bloated, and then wracked by cramps. The pumping stopped for a moment until the cramps faded into mere discomfort before resuming, allowing the liquid to flow safely into his intestines. The pain of the cramps was joined by the pain of shocks as he stopped suckling his gag to yelp and whine. He exhaled when the machine finally finished pumping, but it felt as if he was still holding his breath. He looked down and saw his normally-flat stomach poking out like a beer gut.

"The MCIS will now—"

There was a beep, then silence, followed by "The MCIS will now now now no n n nnnnnn—" stretching out in a synthetic trill.

"System shutting down."

The LED went black and the electrostimulation stopped. After a few seconds of silence, Sasha cautiously stopped sucking. No shocks followed. He was still contorted and filled, but at least the machine was no longer actively tormenting him.

"Rebooting, please wait..."

Sasha groaned and resumed sucking. Moments later the LED lit up, and the electrostimulation ran through his muscles again.

"Resuming MCIS programme to last save file. Administering nutrient solution, three litres."

He hoped for a few terrified seconds that the sensors would detect his fullness and stop it, but the pumps churned back up regardless. His desperate struggles triggered an intense series of shocks. It was the first real fight he'd put up since leaving the van, and it was just as futile.

He was sure he was going to die. He'd be too full too quickly, something would rupture, and he'd die like this in this torture machine before he saw another human. The machine apparently shared his concerns, as this time it pumped agonizingly slowly, a few thimblefuls at a time. It took four times as long as the last enema to fill him, or at least it felt that way, and this time the cramps were persistent and unrelenting. Nothing tore open inside him, but as the pump stopped he almost wished it had. His stomach bulged out as if he was eight months pregnant.

"The MCIS will now begin advanced training. Compliance will lead to reward, failure will lead to repetition."

There was a dull click as something slotted down over his visor, the room replaced with perfect darkness. It then lit up, blindingly-bright in the colour of fresh tarmac. Before his eyes had gotten used to it a bedroom appeared, filling his view. There was honeysuckle print on the wallpaper, the edge of a bed with crisp white sheets, and a young man kneeling on the plush carpet.

The man was slim and smooth, around the same age as Sasha, with dark skin and a mop of jet-black hair. His lips were full and his features were soft, a touch of makeup highlighting his cheekbones, his eyebrows perfectly plucked, fluttering his eyelashes at the camera. The only things he wore were a white crop top, the fabric so sheer that his nipple piercings glinted dully underneath it, and a pink plastic cage around his cock.

He fidgeted, glancing offscreen and smoothing the collar of his top before looking back at the camera. His expression was one of affable, charming idiocy, as if he agreed with everything you said and had already forgotten half of it.

"Kai, what are you here to do today?" came Jane's voice through the headphones.

Kai blinked, furrowed his brow for a second, and then smiled. "I'm here to make a twaining video," he lisped.

"I see, and what are you training?"

"How to thuck cock!"

"That's right, Kai, very good! Would you like me to bring in your training partner?"

"Yeth pleath, ma'am."

Someone snapped their fingers twice and a second man lumbered into the shot. He was big, big enough that his head was out of the top of the frame as he walked around the bed, his muscular build softened at the edges with fat, a thatch of black hair on his chest, arms and back, naked apart from a pair of black briefs. His face was still out of the shot when he sat down on the edge of the bed, though Sasha caught a glimpse of his bearded chin.

He didn't pay much attention to the man's chin, however, because the man had pushed his briefs down and his cock was now in the frame. It was half-hard and already as thick as Sasha's wrist.

Kai all but licked his lips and crawled towards the man on his hands and knees. He grabbed the cock and stroked it, looking up at it with a mixture of awe and greed, and rubbed his face up against it. The camera zoomed in until the shot was Kai resting on the man's thighs and nuzzling his shaft. He was slapping it against his face until Jane cleared her throat.

"Do you have any instructions for the trainee watching this video, Kai?"

He stared ahead blankly, and then shrugged. "Juth do the thame thtuff I'm doing, I gueth," he said, turning his attention back to the dick.

A riding crop cracked against flesh, and Kai yelped. He looked more surprised than pained, but pouted anyway.

"Kai, the trainee will be feeling lost and confused. I think it would help if you were more exact with your guidance."

Kai's brow furrowed again, his hand idly stroking the cock, concentrating as if trying to solve a differential equation in his head. After a few seconds, he beamed. "Juth do exthactly the thame thtuff I'm doing," he said proudly.

"Perfect, sweetie, now show them how it's done."

"Yeth ma'am!" He stuck his tongue out to take a long, slow lick of the shaft, his metal stud glinting against his freshly-pierced tongue.

The face on the screen turned fuzzy as Sasha's eyes went in and out of focus, stinging from the sweat running down into them from his forehead. His entire lower body was a churning knot of cramps, and unlike the van or even the gloryhole he couldn't let his mind drift, he had to force himself to concentrate. He watched as Kai kissed his way up the cock, rolled back the foreskin and lapped at the underside of the head, repeating the soft, careful licking motion. There was a sharp zap on his nipple, and he hurried to copy Kai's technique, rolling his tongue back and forth just under the tip of the cock gag. As he licked he felt another wave of electrostimulation on his penis, tingly and teasing, on the exact spot he was licking on the dildo.

A minute later Kai started licking the sides of the glans, rolling his tongue left along the skin until he reached the top, then going back down and rolling up along the right. The electrostimulation stopped, so Sasha copied this new approach before the next shock happened. As he swished his tongue to-and-fro the pleasant buzz returned, arcing the same pendulum-swing pattern as his licks.

Kai lifted his head from the head to change to the next technique, and then froze. He went backwards as the video rewound, his tongue a blur as he un-licked at sixteen-times speed, and a few seconds later it paused just as he changed the first time. This time it zoomed in, until all Sasha could see were lips, cheeks, chin and cock.

"Failure will bring repetition," said the robotic voice in his ear.

Sasha whined into the dildo and tried to see where he'd gone wrong as the video restarted. After a few dozen licks he saw that Kai turned his tongue as he moved it, so the flat surface was always touching the cock and not the sides or underneath of his tongue. It was more difficult than it seemed, and by the time he could do it consistently the section had finished again. It rewound once more, but this time it was no longer zoomed in.

"Your technique is improving. Please pay attention to tempo."

His tongue was already feeling tired, but he tried again. It took him some time to notice that Kai was slower than him, much more methodical with each twist of his tongue. Once he slowed down to match him it became easier to control, but it was hard not to speed up unthinkingly.

He was sure he'd be forced to do it a third time, but this time the video continued. Kai kissed the tip of the cock, made a show of repeating the tongue-turning side-to-side motion, and engulfed the head in his mouth. The man grabbed his hair, turned Kai to face the camera, and pushed two fingers between his lips. Kai kept his mouth open as he was pushed down onto the fingers, showing his tongue slipping over the top as they reached the back of his mouth, rolling down underneath as they pulled out, and licking over the other side as they went in again. He was then pulled face-first onto the cock, where he began to repeat it.

Just as Sasha tried to understand how he was supposed to copy him, the dildo in his mouth pulled out. The very tip touched his lips, and something behind his molars stopped him from closing his mouth entirely. There must have been some device strapped to his face to allow it to withdraw. He readied himself for it to thrust back into his mouth, but it stayed just beyond his reach. He could lick at it with the tip of his tongue, but nothing else, and began to worry as the video continued.

There was a zap on the back of his skull, not as painful as the others but enough to make him jerk his head forward. As he did, the dildo slipped back inside his mouth. He tried moving his head forward again, and even though he could only move it a centimetre in any direction, straining forward made the dildo slide in and vice versa.

Kai pulled up to change again, but Jane cleared her throat. "No, sweetie, keep doing that, they've only just figured out how to do it."

Sasha continued to copy the technique, and then the next one, and the one after that, and after that and after that until he felt as if he'd chafed the tastebuds off his tongue. Harsh shocks would bring him back when the strain and discomfort of his bondage disrupted his focus, but he felt as if nothing was sticking. The tape would switch back to earlier, easier techniques and he would have to learn them all over again. The last sets were combinations of previous techniques performed like a dance routine. Between his pain, his tiredness and the complexity he was forced to repeat the final set over and over, losing count somewhere after twenty.

"Okay, we've kept our friend on edge long enough Kai, go wild and finish him," said Jane. "For the viewers at home, just suckle it and watch him work."

With an enthusiastic moan, Kai attacked the cock, stroking the shaft with both hands, sliding each one out of the way as he swallowed the length with ease and sliding back on as he pulled off, so every inch of it was being caressed at all times. Drool ran out of his lips as he begged incoherently, eyes glazed and fringe damp with sweat. A low groan came from off camera and he pulled up, his mouth open wide and tongue pressed against the tip as he jerked the man off.

As the first rope of cum hit Kai's nose, something spurted out of the dildo in Sasha's mouth. He expected more cum, or at least something salty and disgusting, and was shocked to taste... kiwi fruit. The dildo was feeding him some kind of smoothie. With his belly stretched taut he didn't want to drink much of anything, but at least it was only the volume of the average cumshot.

Well, more than the average cumshot, as he was gulping it down until Kai's face was frosted with thick jizz and his mouth was full to overflowing. As the flow of smoothie stopped, the screen faded to black, and then the visor lifted and he could once again see the vaguest outlines of his cell from the lone LED.

Jane's recorded voice was speaking to him again. "Hey there Sasha, if you're listening to this, and not thrashing around from all of the disciplinary shocks zapping your ass at the same time, you've done a good job. Congratulations! You won't need these skills for a while being a milk cow and all, but that's not a role anyone can do for more than a couple of years. I'm real considerate about post-career planning, and there's always money for a pretty boy who sucks a mean dick..."

With a giggle the voice cut off and Sasha was alone in darkness. The machine wasn't making him suck any more, but it hadn't moved him from his stress position and his belly was still ready to burst at the seams. Time passed, though he could not tell how long, and things changed, though he was not sure what had changed and how.

At random intervals his visor would drop down and begin playing porn. Men fucking women, men fucking men, women fucking men, with an emphasis on slender young men being slapped around and degraded. Sometimes it played with the sound on, at other times it was silent, and sometimes he would hear the sounds—a twink squealing as two cocks were slipped inside him, a crying woman begging a man to cum, an eighteen-year old rent boy licking an older man's ass—while his visor was dark and unmoving. Several times he woke up from electric shocks because the training tapes had restarted and he wasn't sucking along with it. More disturbingly, he sometimes woke up midway through a tape and was sucking along with it.

12