Twins

Story Info
Virgin Tim learns hypnosis to help a friend.
11k words
4.57
59.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreplay : It's been over a year since I wrote my last story and for those who follow me I apologise for the delay. This is another hypno story, this time about a brother and sister.

"What were you saying to Sally after lunch?" asked Katie.

Nothing much, answered her twin brother.

"It didn't look like 'nothing much', come on, tell me."

Sally had been feeling unwell all morning and had sought out Tim. He had been sat talking to her for half an hour in the students common room, Sally lolled back in her chair, eyes closed, Tim speaking to her in a low voice. "Why, what's the biggie?" Tim answered.

"She seemed to be asleep, but she had this intense look on her face. One minute taking in what you were saying, the next with a happy smile. Then she seemed to wake up, kiss you on your cheek and away she went"

"It's private. Butt out sis."

"I know the look that was on her face."

"Huh?"

"She'd had a look on her face like a sour lemon all morning. I saw her in the girl's room earlier. When you were talking she seemed ..." She paused, not completing the sentence, looking out of the bus window as if to give her brother time to rethink. "You weren't talking about the weather, that's for sure."

"Fuck ... off ... " Tim was angry. Rarely did Tim swear at his sister. Steam almost hissed from his ears. He refused to discuss it further. Nothing more was said until the bus arrived near their home.

Timothy and Katherine, non-identical twins, usually kept no secrets. From the day they were born they were one, sharing all (well almost) and caring (most of the time) for each other. Although modesty played its part as years came and went and teenage years changed their bodies and minds, they remained equals. Their eighteenth birthday party had been a lively, well planned joint celebration - a local hall being hired to accommodate 80 plus friends and relatives. If the college could have voted in "Head Twins" then the award would have been theirs by miles. Each excelled though in different ways - Tim in science and Katie in arts - both determined to mould their skills into careers. But at the moment their studies continued, each of them encouraging the other.

"You'll tell me before the night is out," said Katie, "Whatever it takes." Katie had always taken the lead, made the first move. She was confident, Tim was methodical. Not in a particularly sexual way but in their everyday lives Katie was a leader, Tim a follower. Katie was agile, fit, and her body toned, which made her very popular with the boys. Tim was slim, shy and took to less aggressive sports. Bribery or a play fight usually settled any disagreement. Wrestles were almost always won by Katie but their effect on Tim depended on what result she wanted. Occasional rubs, touches, allowing peeks at more flesh, brief fleeting glimpses of more to come could usually persuade her brother to give in.

Much later both were in their rooms, completing or tweaking assignments. Katie came through, kissing her brother on the nape of his neck, making him shiver.

"I'm wearing a pair of delicately scented panties," she said, in a low and persuasive voice. "Tell me what you were talking about and they're yours until morning."

"Like I said, it's a personal thing I don't want to discuss."

Katie, still stood behind, peeled off her panties and dangled the crotch within an inch of his nose, the outline of her pussy still indented, albeit temporarily.

Tim had little chance of avoiding the fragrance, the cotton having clung tightly to her pussy all day. He felt helplessly erect and hard - nature denying him any choice of not responding. "OK," he said after sampling the luscious odour. "I was just helping her relax. That's all."

"And that's it? I don't think so."

"I told you, it's private, confidential. All I was doing was helping her relax so she could face the afternoon studies. She was having a bad day. I just helped her cheer up."

"So you fancy her? Want to see her tits, grope her?"

"No." he paused, "I bet they're not as good as yours anyway."

"OK, so you want a glance at my tits as well?"

"No deal. I can do that any time you're taking a shower."

"Pervert! So you're not going to tell me? "

Tim thought for a few moments. "You'll keep it to yourself?" Katie nodded, fashioning an invisible zipper along her lips. "OK then. A wrestle, see your tits AND keep your panties till morning."

Katie shook her head and then remembered how stubborn her brother could be. Slowly she lifted her sweater over her head, threw it carelessly on Tim's bed. Whenever she could she didn't wear a bra, something appreciated by tutors more than the male students and, without any doubt, her father.

Katie wouldn't put up with straps or underwires affecting her comfort. Heavens, she argued, women should choose. Braless was natural, bras were not.

"OK you want to fight, we can fight. But I want details or you're gonna get hurt." She literally dragged him off his chair and onto the floor.

With easy movement Katie had her twin brother totally pinned. Her tits, smaller than most girls he knew (though some bras could make any girl appear bigger) were perfectly formed, no blemishes and with nipples he had long time wished to suck, a pinkish brown - he'd seen them poke many times that she'd purposely chosen to go braless under a thin white blouse, even though the translucent material left nothing to the imagination. Their mother had spoken to her many times, reminding her of the effect it would have on her father, but she had given up trying. Their father, mom found, was ever eager when they went to bed. Her brother - well, mom reasoned, her brother should be left to admire those peeking promises. Surrounding her nipples, now very prominent - for she knew the effect on her brother - was a wider, circular area. Its much darker brown could also be seen under a white or pale coloured blouse and she knew its enticing effect. Suddenly she was aware of Tim's erection, a bulge which often caused him embarrassment - for nature had been generous. Sitting on it, she knew her own lubrication would cause a small damp patch there. She smiled.

"So," she said gently, "I win. Now the truth."

"It's Brad. His uncle taught him how to help Janet, his older sister by 3 years, how to cope with her monthlies. She gets a lot of pain, discomfort, so his uncle showed Brad how to make the pain go away, at least for a few hours."

Katie mulled it over for a moment or two. "Go on," she said.

"At first her uncle helped, but then he suggested he taught Brad. In that way Brad could be on hand most of the time."

Katie became quiet again, thoughts running through her head. "But didn't you tell me one time their uncle used hypnotherapy to help patients at a hospice?"

"Yes, that's right."

"And so Brad hypnotised her. It wasn't just helping her relax, their uncle actually hypnotised her?" Katie stressed the words, "And she agreed?"

"As far as I know. Uncle Edwin is a great guy, well trusted both with the family and in the work he does. He suggested to Brad's mom and dad that he trained Brad what to say. Janet really suffered each month and is happier now than ever before."

"So how does Sally come into this?"

"A friend of a friend told her."

"And she trusts you?"

"She really struggles to cope. You must know how pain and discomfort she gets."

Katie nodded, "She takes days off, or at least she used to. How long have you been doing this? Oh and will you stop staring at my tits."

"They're beautiful. Just perfect. Put your top back on if you're not happy me admiring you."

Katie sat motionless for a few minutes, "So you cure her discomfort, make her smile and get a kiss. How does that come about?"

"Because she's happy."

"OK," said Katie, put her panties and sweater back on and made to leave.

"You said I could ..."

"Yes. Later. I'll leave them under your pillow. They'll be still warm."

-***

After the fuss she'd made, Tim was surprised that Katie hadn't asked any more questions. Sally had needed just one more relaxation session until the next month came around. He hadn't told Sally about Katie's quizzing, perhaps he should have, for Katie had spoken to Sally herself a few days after discovering what Tim had done.

Katie quizzed Tim a few days later, "Sally seems fine about you helping her, but she can't recall afterwards what you've said. All she knows is the pain and discomfort has gone and she feels really good, buzzing ..." She paused mid sentence again. "How does that come about?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because she gets so relaxed. I'm not an expert; it works, she's happy so why worry."

"She also told me she feels horny afterwards," Katie waited, unsure how to tell him. She continued slowly, "As if ... as if ... as if she ... Let's just say she spent a few minutes in the ladies' room finishing what you'd started." A puzzled look appeared on her face. "But how, I don't know. I mean I sat and watched you. You were talking to her, that's all. And in the common room? Ridiculous. You'd have to be careful how far to go."

Tim remained silent.

"You know, don't you?" Katie was becoming insistent.

"What's it to you? Sally enjoys, the relaxation exercise works and ..." His voice trailed off. "Just leave alone."

"You hypnotised her, didn't you?"

"Ask Sally."

"I did. She told me she's certain she's not been hypnotised. She's also certain it feels real good and she's looking forward to next month."

"So why worry?"

"I looked it up. You could make her do anything. Does Brad fuck his sister while she's hypnotised? Did his uncle teach him how to persuade her?"

"Butt out," snapped Tim. "It's none of your fuckin' business."

***

Tim returned from the pub sometime after 11pm. He was used to his twin hanging on to some issue she needed resolving. Little Miss Doberman, he often called her. Once she bit she didn't let go. He went straight to his room, mom and dad not asking why he was upset. They would know it involved Katie. Even close twins had their disagreements.

He was in bed, half asleep when Katie came through. He reluctantly switched the bedside lamp on, flooding his bedroom with light. He quickly covered his eyes.

"I'm sorry," she said, kissing him on his cheek, "I fucked up. I should just have accepted you were helping." She sat on the edge of his bed, leaning just enough to display what was inside the unbuttoned part of her PJ top.

"OK, but this is just between you and me. I don't want Brad or Uncle Edwin to get in trouble."

Katie leaned further, kissing her twin lightly on his lips. "OK, I promise."

Her breasts, he decided again, were perfect. "I don't know anything about uncle Edwin. And yes, he and Brad hypnotised Janet. Then when I was there Brad and Janet agreed I could learn how to do it. It took me several attempts before I could hypnotise Janet."

"And their parents never knew?"

"Well, yes. But Uncle Edwin always said that it should be a shared skill. Janet sailed through her monthlies. Uncle Edwin didn't need to be there. Brad learned how to make awful days into pleasure days for his sister, which was perfect. Sometimes Janet let me hypnotise her until I was very practised at helping her pain"

"So why was Sally smiling?"

"It's just how she feels afterwards."

"Is that all?" Katie wanted her twin to confirm he'd secretly touched Sally, though how he had done it was, she thought, as impossible as a magician's trick.

Tim was now annoyed. "For fuck's sake go to bed. Leave me alone. It's absolutely nothing to do with you."

"Oh yes it has," Katie thought to herself. Pure jealousy surged through her. "Fine. We'll leave it there."

***

A week or two had passed. Tim and Sally had grown closer and she was waiting when the bus reached town. Despite Katie being on the same bus and heading the same way, Sally kissed Tim, her hand in his hand as they walked towards the town's newly extended building. Katie couldn't deny the feelings inside her as her brother and his latest girlfriend seemed lost within each other.

It was a ten minute walk to the college. Ten minutes of pure jealousy gave Katie unease in her stomach. She hoped it would clear as the morning progressed and her studies took over but it never completely went. It was the same feeling she'd had many times - disappointed when boyfriends strayed, envy that the one she loved was already taken, a churning inside her ... but jealous of her brother? No, no, no. That was wrong. Finally she sought privacy and let her fingers compensate the lust inside her.

It wasn't every day, and that was probably for the best, that she and Tim journeyed together, nor was it every day that Sally joined them - their different studies took care of that. Katie found herself reflecting more and more on her twin's new lover. God, she knew Sally was being manipulated by her brother. At least, Katie was certain she knew. 'Helping her relax?' No, Tim was mind fucking his way into her panties. He was hypnotising her then ramming his cock deep inside her without Sally being aware of what he was doing.

That first night, the day Katie couldn't get those butterfly churning feelings within her to disappear, she had laid in bed. Sleep had eluded her, her fingers had given her release but no satisfaction and two, three, four weeks later it was still the same. Tears dampened her pillow most nights. The feeling, though she wouldn't admit, was an age-old feeling. She was jealous. Jealous that she was sharing her twin, jealous that he was ramming that long, fat cock of his into a girl who'd been hypnotised into doing whatever he asked and, above all, jealous that she was missing out.

***

"I guess I've been taking you for granted," said Sally as they walked hand in hand through the automated student entrance. Tim slipped the ID chip card back into his wallet. Sally briefly pressed her lips to his before they parted towards their relative classes. She smiled, the dimples in her cheeks always fascinating him though he didn't know why. "I'll text you later, I have something on my mind."

Whatever the 'something' was, Tim would have to wait. Regardless of what his sister thought, progress with Sally was slow. Walking hand in hand had been a promise that went no further, save the peck on his lips the last few days. Katie's inflamed imagination had seen them locked in a long embrace, had seen them part after their tongues had become disentangled, had thought Tim's hands had explored every inch of flesh that he could lay hands on. Katie was very, very wrong.

'COLLG ARMS. 6. B THERE. SAL.'

Tim felt the faint buzz from his silent phone. Sneaking a peek during intense group work was difficult. Sally seldom texted so this was maybe her promise. The College Arms was only 100 yards away from where he was. He wondered how long the brewery boffin had spent trying to think up the pub's name. During the time the college had stood it had changed several times. Still known by some as the 'tech', Waulmsford Technical and Arts College had evolved. No longer merely a place for lagging ex-school pupils to learn some job-related skills, no longer a 'night school' to learn photography, flower arranging, holiday language basics, Waulmsford College had been refurbished, extended and, in part, totally rebuilt to provide a platform and springboard to advance towards a university place. He simply replied 'OK, C U'

Using the lunchtime break to catch up on some of his coursework Tim only had time for a sandwich and a coffee - surprisingly good quality from a vending machine. His hastily scribbled notes were translatable only by him, such were the spidery scrawls. Thank goodness then for the laptop - an essential tool for every student whose handwriting skills equated to those of a 5 year old.

The afternoon dragged. Sally's abbreviated text (hell, he thought, she had 140 characters to use) could mean anything. Buy him a drink as a thank you? Show she was willing to be seen as a good friend? Let him get to know her better? Even decide to chuck him for another guy? He hoped not. Perhaps she had a female friend there who had bad period pain? The reasons were endless. Not one of them, Tim imagined, would lead to a fuck. But, hey, what if it did? His pocket pal began to stir becoming at times a huge and embarrassing bulge. Tim was still a virgin but that lent to many fantasies.

***

What had begun as a simple question bugged Katie more and more as the days dragged on. What had he been saying to Sally? She now knew it wasn't just helping Sally to relax, to ease period pains. Tim had hypnotised her. He finally admitted, didn't he?

Katie lay on her bed. Mom and daddy were at work. Tim was at college. Fine. The bitch would be working in a different room and Katie doubted that Tom would hypnotise the bitch there. It wasn't her monthly. She closed her eyes and pictured Tim in the shower. He was (in Katie's mind) thinking about hypnotising Sally again, making her do his will.

"Mmmm"

In her mind's eye Tim was soaping his long thick cock, eyes closed. "Mmmm" Katie reached down, slipped her panties off, instinctively moving one hand to circle a breast, the other to her pussy.

She could see - actually see through the misted shower glass - Tim mouth the induction ... 'deeper, deeper, ten times deeper,'

"Mmmmm" her left hand lightly brushed her right breast, hardly touching, while the other hand tickled around her mons.

'You're totally in my power. You will do whatever I command.'

"Mmmmm, ohhhhh" Katie circled an engorged nipple. Two fingers entered a very wet cave. They retreated, catching an equally engorged clit. "Ohhhhh."

Tim's wet soapy body moved slowly at first, his butt moving back then forwards.'I'm going to fuck you hard Sally but you won't cum until I tell you.'

"Ahhhhh," Now Katie pinched the nipple hard, tugging it away until it hurt, her two fingers darting in and out of the pleasure well. "Ahhhhh."

Tim thrust back and forth into Sally's imaginary cunt. In her mind's eye Katie could just see her twin's excited and swollen cock pumping relentlessly and then ...

"Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhh, ohmygod," her body spasmed, she lost control as wave after wave of her orgasm spread from deep inside her belly to her whole body. It didn't stop but went on and on until she was completely spent, exhausted, lifeless on her bed.

Katie must have laid there 15, 20, 30 minutes or more. She only realised later when her senses finally returned. Legs still like jelly she threw off the few clothes she still wore and walked through to the shower. She tossed her panties on top of the linen basket and stepped in to the cubicle. The water, at first cool, warmed quickly as the combi boiler kicked in.

At first she stood, allowing the hot flow to revive her. Taking the soap and her daddy's razor (for Tim always removed his - he couldn't risk it being blunted and power razor heads were expensive), she lathered her stubbly pussy lips. Katie aimed to always keep smooth - it felt better that way and cooler when she went out without panties. Katie smiled again at the recurring vision of the shoe salesman's face when she requested her feet being measured. She had, that day, a well chosen, short loose skirt (although obscenely short would have been a better description) which gave the salesman a perfect view every time she raised a foot. He was, of course, insistent that she try on several pairs to ensure that she made the perfect choice. "Come back any time," he said, smiling. Katie never did.

After lathering up her pudenda, her mound, Katie skilfully ran the razor against the offending stubble until it was gone, then Katie turned the shower head to the narrowest setting marked 'POWER'. The stinging rush of water hit her skin, intended to revitalise her body. She unhooked the handset, pointed it where her fingers were before and adjusted the angle until she took in a sharp intake of breath 'ohhhhh'. Practised many times before, ever since she first discovered the pleasure, moving alternately between nipples and clit Katie brought herself to another, faster climax. The bitch had taken away her twin.