Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I can? I mean, aren't men usually OK for just one strike at goal?"

She smiled at his humour. "Only one way to find out," she replied. "Just stay as you are." Very much lubricated, Katie had little difficulty accommodating her brother's weapon. This time she planned for a slow build up, knowing it was her twin who would need the extra stimulation. There had been times with several partners they'd managed twice, after much effort, but her brother was big and he could certainly be brought to submission by her own feminine love tube. Given time, given persistence and skill, they could cum together for the hat trick.

She started slow, aware that too much too soon for her virgin lover could make him, and possibly her sore. Using well trained muscles she was soon giving them both perfect pleasure. The now dimmed display of her clock showed five, ten, twenty minutes and her thigh and leg muscles needed to rest. She speeded up and gripped him more firmly, soon coaxing his pride to ejaculate for the third time, seconds before she screamed with her own delight.

They rested again for the final time that night, then rose, dressed and were engrossed in a late TV film when their parents arrived home. That night became one of many, making love whenever they could without risk of being found out. Tim and Katie, twins, sharing all (well almost) and caring for each other (well most of the time), now had sexual and spiritual love to bond them together.

*******

I hope you enjoyed this. Five stars always gives me more inspiration to write!