Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began to get ready to leave, Lynn asked if I would spend the night with her.

"As much as I would like to, I can't, what about mom."

"Well that's what I want to talk to you about. I think it's about time you fucked her."

"For fuck sake Lynn she will never let me do that to her."

"Well I think she will, in fact I think she wants to sleep with you. Look at that night when we were at the wedding, when you went out for air, she followed you outside, leaned up against you and kissed you. You still haven't told me what she whispered to you. I think she asked you to feel her breasts and if that isn't an invitation for you to fuck her I don't know what is."

"And how am I supposed to do it?"

"When she's gone to bed, just walk into her bedroom, climb into bed with her and do whatever needs to be done."

"What if she screams?"

"I promise you she won't."

The following Saturday evening it was getting late, mom was bending over putting stuff in the dishwasher saying something about having a bath then going to bed and would I lock up. I saw an opportunity so plucking up courage I moved behind her pressed myself against her, then leaning over her, placed my hands over her tits.

"Mom I think I'll join you in the bathroom where I can undress you, then we'll get in the tub together."

"I beg your pardon, and take your hands off me."

"Undress, I want to undress you."

"Why would you want to do that, don't you think it's inappropriate you seeing me undressed?"

"That wasn't your attitude the night of the wedding, when you kissed me and asked me to put my hand down your dress to feel your tits. I want to see your body especially your tits, I've seen them when you have clothes on. I think they're big and beautiful especially when your nipples are obvious, when your clothes form mounds around them."

"Thank you for you complements, but I really don't think it would be proper for you to undress me and see me like that."

"I think you're beautiful, and I know you are unhappy and feel lonely because you miss the attention of a man that's why you tried to seduce me. Now I'm taking it a stage further you will show me all."

She came over and kissed me. "Darling you know I can deny you nothing."

After locking up I followed her upstairs into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Did you say you were going to undress me?"

I stepped closer and undone the top button of her blouse then worked my way down until they all were undone. I pulled the garment from the waistband of her skirt and slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms, then tossed into the laundry basket.

"Turn around and let me unhook your bra."

Mom turned her back to me allowing me to unhook her bra and ease the straps from her shoulders, only to watch her bra slide down her arms and drop to the floor.

"Oh mom your tits are beautiful, and so are your big puffy nipples."

With my arms around her, I cupped her tits in the palms of my hand and lightly bounced them up and down, they were a lot heavier than I imagined. She turned on the faucet and began to run the water into the tub, at the same time she sprinkled in bath salts. Mom was bent over the tub swishing the water around mixing in the salts. I watched as her large breasts, tipped with those puffy nipples hung down, seemingly to have increased in size. I moved behind her grabbed her hips and pulled her close and rubbed myself up against her. It was a beautiful sight with her tits swinging around as she continues to swirl the water around. I pulled her skirt up above her waist and what a sight it was to behold with her wearing small white satin panties.

"Rob what do you think you are doing?"

"I wanted to see your legs, and they are everything I thought they would be."

"Well will you please leave now, I'll be getting in the tub."

"No I told you, I'm getting in the tub with you."

"I don't think so darling."

"Mom, you said you can deny me nothing and we've come this far, your almost naked, and from what I've seen you are more beautiful than I could ever have imagined, and I want to be with you."

She undid her skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor. I caught her glance towards me before she lowered her panties and stepped out of them, before picking up both garments to dump in the laundry basket. Once she was settled in the tub, she watched me undress and was as interested in my body as I was in hers. I stepped in and squeezed in beside her, ending up with us facing each other, our bodies touching.

I leant in and for the first time I gave her a prolonged kiss on the lips. Mom response was even more than I hoped for when she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer increasing the pressure on our lips. For a while we laid together, not a word spoken between us, while we cuddled and kissed, my hand fondling her tits and gently squeezing mom's puffy nipples, until.

"Darling do you really think my body is beautiful, and can you tell me if you are in love with me, will you please tell me the truth?"

"Of course I'm in love with you, as for your body is concerned, clearly you can see for yourself that I'm not making it up. What would you say if I asked if I could fuck you tonight?"

"I would say please don't use that language and no you can't, however I would say that you can spend all the night with me and we can make love."

Mom asked me to slide down a little while she moved up. She took a breast in one hand and rubbed the nipple between my lips. It didn't take me long to figure out what she wanted, as I sucked that large puffy nipple into my mouth. It felt and tasted wonderful, partly perfumed by the bath salts with a sort of soft rubbery texture. As I suckled I slipped my hand down between her legs and began to rub the back of my hand against her pussy, gradually turning it until my fingers played along her slit before entering her. I could feel her reacting to my fingers as they moved inside her, she kissed me on the top of my head and said I was naughty.

"I can be just as naughty as you."

I felt her hand slip between us and take hold of my cock and we pleasured each other.

We ended up with a lot of kissing while soaping each other's body by hand. We check each other's body out after rinsing and toweling dry, only then did the questions begin to appear.

"Darling what happened that Saturday night when we got home from the wedding? When we were dancing at the wedding you got an erection and I thought you were telling me you wanted me, that's why when we were outside I kissed you and whispered for you put your hands inside my bra to feel my breasts. That was my way of telling you that I wanted you. When we got home I expected you to follow me into my bedroom and undress me."

"When we got home you kissed me and said goodnight. Not only that but coming home in the car you were very quiet and I thought you were mad at me for feeling your breast. You had been drinking more than usual and was a little intoxicated when we kissed and I put my hand down your dress. But by the time we got home you had sobered up a little and I didn't want to upset you after enjoying our short assignation. That's why I decided to take a chance tonight."

Mom wrapped the towel around her and said she was going to the bedroom and that I should wait a couple of minutes before joining her. I knocked, as I stood naked outside her closed door.

"Mom can I come in?"

"Yes of course darling."

Mom stood beside her bed for a second or two, wearing short red satin robe, secured around the middle with a tie. As she wandered over to stand in front of me, her breasts and especially her nipples were very prominent and flopped around inside her robe.

"I've known for some time that you like to watch my breasts, I think you like to see them bouncing around. That's why weekends I wear soft, loose, bras which allows them to jump around under my clothes. Ever since the night of the wedding I've been watching you, wanting you like a bitch on heat, and now I'm ready for you to make love to me?"

She loosened the tie and fully spread out each side of her robe to display her naked body. I watched as the robe slipped down from her shoulders to fall on the floor. As I lay on the bed, mom slid beside me putting an arm around me kissing me as I pulled the bedclothes back over ourselves. I pulled her close, we kissed, and our tongues immediately sort each other out. While cuddling we pressed our naked bodies against each other and softly spoke words of love both emotional and physical in between our bouts of kissing.

"Oh darling I've waited for this moment for so long, being close to you and feeling your manly body pressing against me. Talk to me of my body, tell me you love it and want to enjoy each part of it in every way, and how you desperately want to be inside me. Darling I need to hear those words of love, your words"

"Sweetheart I love your body I think it's gorgeous, and your tits, they're so beautiful especially as they're two cup sizes bigger than Lynn's. I love to feel their softness and watch them wobble around, I want to kiss them, and suck your nipples. I want to see you hold and squeeze your nipples and watch you shake your tits just using your nipples. And now I want to finger your pussy, do things with my hand that makes you squeal with pleasure, use my whole hand if necessary. If that doesn't work I will pleasure you with my tongue until you beg me to fuck you."

Mom automatically spread her legs as she felt my hand sliding down her body as she prepared to accept my fingers inside her. She gasped as my fingers slid easily inside her, god she was so wet. After a couple of minutes she withdrew my hand and brought it up to her face to rub my fingers across her lips. Then rubbed her fingers across my lips before pulling my face down pressing my lips against hers. Our kiss wasn't long it wasn't passionate but it was the prelude to our love making. When mom broke the kiss she whispered.

"Darling I'm ready, please take me."

Mom guided me inside her as I positioned myself above her. The sensation of moving back and forth inside her felt warm and silky.

"Mom, can I cum inside you?"

"If you want to darling."

"Can you still get pregnant?"

"It's possible."

"Would you mind if I wanted you to have my baby?"

"No darling, I think I might like to have your baby."

We started of slow and gentle until our arousal increased, whereby our movements became quicker and more forceful. Eventually after about five minutes of love making things became frantic, and after listening to a melody of her moans and gasps synchronized to my grunts, we both cum, not precisely at the same time but near enough. Practically exhausted we lie wrapped together in each other's arms our lips occasionally touching, but not a word was spoken.

It was mom who broke the silence.

"How did you know my bra cups were two sizes larger than Lynn's?"

At this point I knew I could say anything I liked to her, because what we had just been to each other she was in no position to criticize anybody, especially me or Lynn.

"Lynn showed me the difference, wearing one of her own bras she demonstrated how it fitted. Then she went to the laundry basket in your bedroom pulled out one of your bras and put it on for me and showed me how much bigger the cups were. I could smell your perfume on it and I became aroused, so still wearing your bra we went back to my bedroom. Lynn let me nuzzle her breasts and smell the perfume on your bra and helped me cum again. It got to a point when occasionally on a Saturday morning, Lynn would check your laundry basket, and put on your bra and panties so that I could savor your perfume and fantasize it was you I was holding and kissing."

"Oh my god, you and Lynn have been sleeping together?"

"Not sleeping together, not in the way you're thinking of. Together we've been naked in bed many times, we've kissed and cuddled and fondled each other, but she has never let me fuck her, least not until last Sunday."

"I just don't know what to say, I think I've raised two perverts."

"I know mom, after tonight it looks as though we've inherited it from you."

"How and when did this start?"

"It was at our graduation party we attended, there was a lack of chairs so the girls sat on the guys laps. Lynn sat on mine and I got a hard on, and you know what that feels like and it started then."

"And when did you lie in bed together?"

"Whenever we could. Usually on a Saturday morning when you went to the market. It started before we went to college, continued during the college summer and winter breaks and after, until Lynn got married. We would get naked and kiss and cuddle and of course fondle each other."

"I'm curious, why didn't you make love?"

"Because Lynn said she was saving herself for when she eventually got married and particularly her wedding night."

"So why was last Sunday so different?"

"Well, we have to go back to the wedding where you encouraged me to dance with Lynn. Lynn held me close and began to rub up against me and of course I got a hard-on. Then Lynn encouraged me to dance with you and because my mind had already been programmed I got a hard-on when I held you close. Didn't you see the look on Lynn's face when we came off the dance floor, she knew something had transpired between us. I went outside to cool off, followed shortly by you, and you were followed by Lynn where she watched us talk, then she saw you kiss me, then saw me put my hand down inside the top of your dress. Can you imagine how she felt when she saw us together like that?

"As I already told you in the car coming home you were quiet, I thought it was because I put my hand down the front of your dress. You had been drinking and I assumed you were sobering up and was beginning to realize what had happened between us, and was mad at me. Lynn on the other hand was mad at both of us and stormed out of the car when we dropped her off. Saturday night she eventually calmed down and phoned Sunday morning saying she had a problem and would I bring my tools.

"When I arrived she offered me a coffee then wanted to know if I was fucking you, and if I was, why wasn't I fucking her? Of course I said no I wasn't, she didn't believe me at first but gradually accepted that I wasn't. I reminded Lynn that it was her that refused to let me fuck her, because she was saving herself for her wedding night. She said that was two years ago and took me upstairs where we spent time making love. This is where things started to become awkward because she said that Frank was not giving her what she needed and that I should sleep with her some nights when Frank was away on business. I told her that I couldn't stay overnight because you would get suspicious.

"That's when she told me you wanted to sleep with me and that I should fuck you, after which you couldn't very well criticize her. I didn't believe her about you wanting to sleep with me, but she suggested that I wait until you were in bed, then walk into your bedroom naked and get into bed with you. Lynn said that you wouldn't scream, but just surrender yourself to me. When you said you were going to have a bath that's when I plucked up courage and suggested that I should undress you and share the tub with you."

For the first time since I started telling mom what happened, I looked at her face, not a sound was being made, but tears were rolling down her cheeks. I wiped her tears away with my thumb and kissed her on the lips.

"If you love me Rob keep kissing me, tell me you love me, tell me I'm beautiful and you'll always want to make love to me. Tell me my breasts are beautiful and that they are not too big, and tell me truly if you love Lynn."

"Of course I love Lynn, she's my sister and I like having sex with her, but she's not as beautiful as you and her breasts are not as magnificent as yours, and I don't love her as much as I love you, you are my mother, my lover, my sex goddess. I would like to sleep with you through the night, but some nights when Franks away I would like to sleep with Lynn. That's how I feel, how do you feel about it?"

"Oh Rob I love you and will accept that you have sleep overs with Lynn, providing it is not too many. Now I want you to fuck my tits, I want to feel your cock between them and your semen shoot all over them."

Sunday morning I suggested to mom that while Frank was still away, we invite Lynn over to find out if what we have agreed is suitable to her. We can discuss the possible arrangements on how the three of us intend to work our delicate situation. Mom agreed but asked me to phone Lynn because I think there was still a little resentment there. I phoned Lynn almost straight away and told her that mother and I had discussed and carried out what she and I talk about the last Sunday, it had actually happened. If she was still interested in pursuing our sleeping arrangements she should come over that afternoon and the three of us can discuss our options.

"What does mom think about me coming over to discuss us sleeping together?"

"Its ok she knows everything, and I've told her all about us."

When Lynn arrived it was obvious that the atmosphere was strained and I think mom was now more upset with Lynn knowing she had spied on us, than she had been with me. I instructed the two girls to sit on the sofa while I sat in the armchair, opposite. I spoke first.

"I can see three possible options for sleeping arrangements but it is for you girls to decide how this is going to work. First, I live here with mom and sleep with her until Frank goes on one of his business trips when I stay with Lynn and sleep with her. Secondly, When Frank is away on business Lynn comes home to sleep in her old room and I alternate between the two of you. Finally, When Frank is away on business Lynn comes home and the three of us sleep in the same bed."

Both mom and Lynn said that they didn't much care for any of my ideas.

"Fine, you come up with a solution that's acceptable to both of you, I'll do anything you decide."

I then decided to leave the room and let them to get on with it. Finally they agreed that the fairest solution would be, that when Frank was away Lynn would stay with us overnight in her own room and I would alternate between the two.

Over the next six months or so there was no holding either girl back, we pretty much covered most normal sexual practices and positions, but we did experiment a little. Then I had an Idea about making a sex home video, with just mom and me in it. When I spoke to mom about it she asked me what I intended to do with the video when it was finished. She seemed a little reluctant to participate when I told her if it was any good I would offer it to one of the porn sites. The first thing I had to do was to get her to watch a porn site showing mother and son videos. She wasn't very impressed and thought I could do better, well at least no worse. I suggested that I write a script and she could read it and tell me what she thought, suggesting possible changes if needed.

It took me a couple of weeks to write the script, mom read it and we made a few minor changes. Then came the best part of all when we rehearsed it for several weeks until we were both satisfied, in every respect. I purchased a tripod to mount my digital camcorder on, which took 3 inch DVD's, each giving thirty minutes playing time. I planned to use four discs and edit the whole thing down to between twenty and thirty minutes, one disc in fact. We evaluated numerous positions for the camera to give us the best views and sound then noted those positions on the script, which already contained the dialogue and actions. We were now almost ready to proceed, there was just one thing more I wanted.

"Mom I'd like to see you wearing Lynn's short white satin nightdress, ask her if you could borrow it."