Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I was strangely jealous of my sister and knew I would do anything to please this man. No wonder she struggled on it. I know I would have struggled on it if it was my first experience with anal sex. Taking it in my throat would be a challenge also, but I felt I had something to prove. Show him and my sister that I could do a better job than her. I wanted to desperately take care of his needs for him. I felt so lucky my sister had allowed me to do this.

I leaned forward and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Licking my lips to make them as sloppy and as slobbery as possible, I closed them gently over his engorged head. It was so fat, so plump, so full, so engorged yet still so soft compared to his rock hard shaft. I just swooned as I felt the heat of it on my tongue. I swirled my tongue around it til he groaned almost silently begging me to go deeper.

And I did, I know trying to give him deep throat was one of my duties we had discussed. It would surely be a challenge. Anthony wanted to go deep into someone's throat and I wanted to be that someone that gave him what he craved. I tickled his balls with my long red fingernails as he watched me descend deeper on his cock. I scratched them softly which elicited more groans from him. I drew in about 4 inches of his manhood then withdrew gently dragging my teeth softly over the head and off his cock with a popping sound. I nursed on his thick cock for several minutes, massaging the underside with my tongue as he allowed me to adjust to his girth. Dana was right, it was a monster, an unusually fat thick monster of a cock. Every time I though of her I felt pangs of jealousy that she owned this cock whenever she wanted it. I wished I had one just like it for myself.

I sucked up and down on a little over a half of his cock, testing my limits by letting it start to enter my throat, then backing off. I knew it would be difficult, but I was pretty sure I could take it to the root.

Anthony broke the silence of the room when he uttered, "Let me sit on the edge of the bed and you kneel in front of me."

I scurried out of his way and we swapped places, moving as fast as I could so I wouldn't spoil the moment. There was nothing to worry about, if anything, when I put him back in my mouth, he was harder than before. I was more comfortable with this angle. It was time to try to throat him all the way. I forced my face down deeper between splayed legs, wetting my lips again as much as possible to make his shaft slippery. When it began to touch my throat there were at least 3 inches left, three very fat inches.

I forced my throat down deeper and felt his cock head penetrate my throat. He groaned loudly when it punched into my throat.

"Ooooh yea, suck my cock all the way down your throat. Dana told me you know how to deep throat. That's what I need, swallow my cock down." he pleaded.

Once the head popped in I felt the shaft follow as my throat distended and opened up. It was a tight scratchy, rough fit at first, but it went all the way til my painted lips touched his pelvis. Once I had it locked in my throat, I massaged the underside with my tongue, trying to extend it to lick at his balls that were drawn up so tight in his sack.

"Ooooh yea baby, work that cock down, stay down on it for me." he moaned.

I held it for at least 30 seconds, massaging the underside with my tongue the whole time, before coming up and repeating the process. I repeated this over and over, each time taking a deeper breath and staying on it longer and longer. Sometimes I felt like I held it in my throat for at least a minute as his cock began to twitch a little. Suddenly Anthony grabbed the side of my head and started bucking his hips. Controlling the depth of his cock punching into my throat as I held on for dear life. The spasms in his cock intensified as I felt his balls draw up even tighter.

"Please don't stop, I'm gonna come in a second, please do not stop." he said loudly.

Then it happened, he held my head firmly down on his cock and I felt it grown even thicker. Anthony grunted loudly and I felt his cock erupt and streams of cum went down my throat. I gulped and gulped as it seemed to never end. One after another, he fired ropes of semen down my throat. I wanted to taste it and pulled it out of my throat, holding 4-5 inches in my mouth while my hand frantically jerked on the rest. More and more cum fired into my mouth as I struggled to keep up by swallowing several times. He juice tasted both sweet and salty and I felt I was addicted to it like a drug addict. When he finally stopped convulsing and his load was emptied, I pulled my lips off and smiled at him while kneeling obediently in front of him. Anthony then passionately kissed me full on the lips, finally parting them and inserting his tongue and soulfully kissing me.

"You have got to teach your sister how to do that." he almost laughed, trying to keep the moment light.

This may sound really greedy, but if I had my way, she would never learn and I would become a necessity in Anthony's life forever.

As we both remained motionless in the afterglow, I saw Anthony's cock had not dwindled even a bit. I looked him in the eyes, the looked at his still hard cock, then back into his eyes.

Smiling at me, "Yea, I know, it's still hard, can we do some more stuff please? He needs more." he sounded like a little boy begging for some more ice cream.

Anthony put his hands under my arms and lifted me off the floor. He deposited me on the edge of the bed and stopped only for a second to say, "You have never looked sexier in your life Dana."

He called me Dana, maybe a slip of the tongue, maybe on purpose, maybe just caught up in the moment, but I know I heard what I heard, he called me Dana.

Anthony rolled me over onto my stomach, then forced my head and face into the mattress. Pulling my panties off, he then pushed my legs up into a kneeling position, so I was buns up kneeling. He drug me in that position to the edge of the bed so that my shins and feet hung over the edge, with only my knees and torso on the mattress. He knelt between my splayed legs and I felt him pull my pantie thong from the crack of my ass. He took his big hands and put one on each cheek, spreading them as wide as he could, then lowered his face into my tiny puckered shaved asshole.

When his tongue touched my sphincter it was like a shot of electricity going through my body. I flinched at fist but he firmly held my cheeks open and licked me again. This was not what I expected, I thought he was just gonna fuck my ass, but this was a huge bonus cause nobody had ever done to me before. Anthony put his face back into the cleft of my cheeks and nibbled gently around my sphincter. Soft little nibbles that made me squirm with pleasure. He would pick a spot an inch from my hole, nibble gently on it, then suck it into his mouth and massage it with his tongue. This was so fucking hot I was actually drooling out of the side of my mouth. He must have done this for 10 minutes til my ass so itchy for more I was trembling.

Again he stretched my cheeks as wide apart as possible and went straight for my rosebud. Anthony slobbered, slurped, kissed and probed my hole with his tongue. I was coming undone from his oral manipulations. My little sphincter was opening and closing like it had a life of it's own every time his tongue touched it. Clenching and releasing begging internally for more I started to hump back to his face. This must have gone on for at least 20 minutes when I finally spoke.

"More please, more, give me something bigger, I need to be stretched and filled too." I pleaded.

Anthony stood as I crawled up further on the mattress giving him room to kneel in the doggie position behind my puckered itchy hole. Once I was settled in position, I felt him crawl up directly behind me. My ass was sloppy wet with his spit as I felt his huge thick member touch my hole. Slowly he tried to enter me, being gentle not to rush or hurt me. I couldn't help myself, I think I wanted this more than him, so I pushed back and the tip just popped in. I was amazed it entered so easily and I think he was too. This was by far the biggest cock I had ever had, but nobody had ever gotten me ready like he did when he ate my ass out.

With his cock up my ass, maybe 3 inches total, Anthony firmly grabbed both hips and held me snugly in place. He slowly pushed deeper into my ass as I felt my sphincter give way and let him breach me. It really didn't hurt at all, I was so horned up he probably could have gone faster, but he was gentle. I groaned as he pushed through, taking his time I wanted more and pushed back. I think that surprised him as I was quite proud of myself, but we melted together gently.

Once I felt he was all the way in, I let him take over. He could find the depth, angle and speed he wanted as I desperately wanted to please him and let him take me his way. Anthony withdrew about halfway and slowly filled me again, over and over he did this til I completely relented to his needs. He held onto my hips and did something different by putting it all the way in and grinding it around. I gave it to him anyway he wanted it. I loved being barebacked by this long, fat cock in my tight ass.

He must have fucked my ass slowly for 15 minutes before he abruptly pulled out and said, "Roll over on your back, pull you knees up to your chest."

In a state of lust with his cock removed from my needy ass, I quickly got into the position he asked for. Pulling my knees back to my chest as far as I could, I was trying to get my ass in a good position for easy access for him. He crawled between my legs til his cock was in line with my ass, then removing my hands from my knees, he locked my knees over his shoulders. He didn't need to guide it in, he was so hard and I was so open, it was like a rabbit running to his hole. His cock slipped right back in with ease.

Anthony lay into me with my legs locked over his shoulders. I wrapped my slender arms around his upper torso, pulling him in tightly. His cock was now deep inside me as he started a slow rocking motion. Back and forth he gently probed my ass, never bottoming out, mostly like he was teasing me with only half his cock. I scooched up to get more as our chest and abdomens melted together. His face was close to mine and I was in such a state of passion I wanted him to kiss me. Still, I dared not even try that for fear of offending him even though he had already kissed me earlier.

He gently gave me more cock til he had bottomed out and my cock was tingling from the stimulation on my prostate now. If he kept this up, I was afraid I was gonna cum and it would turn him off. Anthony stopped for just a second and positioned himself so that all but about 1-2 inches were in me. Then he started slow stroking his cock in and out so that he bottomed out each time he fully inserted it into me. He kept doing this, grinding those last 2 inches in deep on every thrust. These slow steady deep strokes that bottomed out each time were killing me, making my cock throb every time he ground in to finish the stroke.

I couldn't stand it anymore as his hard abdomen kept rubbing against my twitching cock and finally screamed, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum Antony."

"That's what I have been waiting to hear Dana. Cum for me." he groaned.

When he called me Dana again, that was just too much and my cock exploded. I had never cum so much in my life as I did that day. Cum shot out of me like a rocket, squirt after squirt after squirt. I know I fired at least 8 volleys when he leaned over and kissed more passionately than I have ever been kissed in my life.

"I'm cumming too he mumbled into my mouth as we held onto each other so tightly I thought he would break my ribs. I hung in there as he shot all his little baby makers up my tight ass. Tears came to my face as my ass spasmed over and over again in conjunction with my cock.

Anthony's cum flooded my ass and I was in heaven. Nobody had ever done me like this before. He grunted over and over with our lips locked til he deposited every drop into me, finally releasing my knees and collapsing on top of me.

As I laid underneath him, wondering about my future with him and my sister, had I fucked things up by doing this, I prayed I had not. Had I destroyed a relationship with my sister, I hoped not.

I will still in heaven with the afterglow of our coupling, but felt a lot safer when Anthony whispered in my ear, "I love you Danny. Thank you."

he called me Danny...

We had just finished having sex for almost 2 hours when his cell phone by the side of the bed rang. He answered and I heard only his side of the conversation.

"Hey baby girl......yea.....Oh good Lord...we just finished.....fucking incredible.....unbelievable.....yes he did that...seriously...it was surreal.....no, he did it all.....for real, I'm not lying.....I'll ask him if that could work.....I will tell you all about it when you get here....I'll tell him.....I'll see you in a bit......yes baby.....I love you too.....you're the best wife ever......you do, well I love you more.....bye bye....."

"Danny, that was Dana, she said to tell you she loves you and that you're the best brother in the world and she owes you big time. She said she will be here in 15 minutes and help you get your fingernails off. She also asked me to ask you that if you enjoyed yourself would you like to make it a regular thing. I hope you did and will, I would sincerely like that."

I just smiled to myself, this turned out fantastic!

Please feel free to comment and read my other submissions if you liked this one...

12