All Comments on 'Twins'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another sweet story!

5

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the most wonderful story I've ever read. The twins were very fortunate they gained a mother and she was blessed with two identical daughters. She was especially blessed when they called her by name- MOMMY. I would hate to be the person that mistreated the twins, MAMA BEAR would do into action to protect HER kids... Just wonderful!!

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Nice tale even if a bit truncated...

5 stars

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Very nice Hallmark HAPPY story, we all need these to offset today's reality! Nice kiss to end this story...... TNX

\

5***** Hooyah, Salutes

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Reads like a travelogue with all the excitement of a recipe for hard boiled eggs. 3*

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 1 year ago

What a nice story, thank you

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Sweet story but felt a bit rushed to be honest. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As expected DG Hear has given us beautiful little romantic tale of 5* quality. Read it and be prepared to shed a tear.

Unlike many recent new stories in Romance, this is not an erotic coupling narrative masquerading as Romance. We need more stories like this under the Romance title. Something to brighten the day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A charming if somewhat hurried story. What a shame 'JR' and 'MJ' didn't stay in touch but got involved with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent report!

Pretty dry without any human drama or emotions. It’s really hard to call it a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story.

one thing stuck out as strange, she was a childhood friend and they went to prom, but when he went to wedding with her she had to introduce him to all the family ? Seems he should have known the family from childhood.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Lavern's wedding chapel, Miami, Oklahoma. Across the street from the courthouse, next door to the blood test station. BYOB

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Honeymooned in Kentucky? WTH happened to Niagra Falls. LOL

Good but dry story. Hope she had more kids for them.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Very charming and romantic story. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this what it seems to be, a request for a story, thanks should also go the the 'original' James Russel for loving hi9s family so much he wanted their story told to encourage others. 5

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

Quick sweet story - well written as always!

Thank you

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes good things come from the horrible life choices we or those we love make. Usually, all it takes is one bad choice by either person to change things forever. I have become the man I am today because of some horrible choices I have made.

even though I have never run from them they still follow me, to this very day.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Any man who thinks making love means sticking in her hot hole right away, needs to be slapped. I didn't enjoy this story as much as your others.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Thank you for this amazing BTB + romance. I know you didn't place it in LW, but I consider it the DOUBLE best kind of BTB - first, because the author made karma punished the cheater, without the main character needing to suffer or perform unrealistic miracles to do so; and second because on top of that, "best revenge is living well" is ALSO in place. Would give this 10 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, all to dreamy and too fast. Was there concrete evidence his first wife strayed. Just because she was in the car does not mean anything. Its all circumstantial evidence. A lot more information is required. What was on her phone, his phone, emails etcetera. Seemed he did not care. Did she have any insurance, how was her neck broken. very unlikely with head restraints and air bags. Seems he just did not care, which was odd.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Everything happens so fast in your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

story TAGS