Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So just like that, we decided to get married two weeks later. The pastor of her church married us. Both our parents were there as witnesses. Mary looked beautiful. My parents rented a hall and invited our relatives as well as Mary's. They planned a small reception for us without us knowing. Afterward, we went on a short honeymoon to Kentucky. We didn't want to stay away from the twins too long.

Mary moved in with me and took the twins to work with her three days a week. Mom couldn't let them go that easy and still watched them twice a week. Life was great.

When the kids started school, mom would drop them off and Mary would pick them up at the day care. As they got older, they wanted to always dress alike since they were identical twins. They liked teasing people as to who was who. Mary and I knew because we knew their personalities and habits.

When they turned seven, Mary told me she was pregnant. She told the girls even before telling me. They were really close. Six months later little Jimmy was born. We didn't want him to be a junior. so we named him James Michael Russell. I was happy, Mary was happy, and most of all the twins were elated that they had a little brother to take care of.

The twins have always considered Mary their mom. We had her named as their legal mother in case something ever happened to me. As they got older, we mentioned it to them but they told us they always knew. We didn't want to keep the truth from them. Together we went to most of their school events, and Jimmy's too when he got older. Life for us couldn't be any better.

(Thank you for writing my story. It brought tears to my eyes. The original James Russell)

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear

12