Twins!

Story Info
My wife and her twin sister share *everything*.
7.5k words
3.94
26.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers

I didn't object at all when my wife asked me if her twin sister and her daughter could move in with us. Now, you might think it would be a pain in the ass, sharing a bathroom with two more women; having another teenage girl and all the drama that goes along with that. But you don't know my wife and her sister.

Kim and Kayla are identical twins, and I mean identical. I can barely tell them apart, and I'm married to one of them. And they have taken full advantage of that fact ever since they were kids. Playing tricks on their parents, taking tests for each other, just fucking with anyone they could, whenever they could. And it got worse when they started dating. Kim told me that every single guy she had slept with, her sister had also fucked while pretending to be her. And vice versa. It was just a game they played. Of course, she didn't tell me this until we had been dating for three months, and by that time, I had fucked Kayla a dozen times without ever realizing it. Long after we got married, I'd wake up next to my wife only to find out it was Kayla, and Kim had been out fucking her sister's boyfriend the night before.

Now, some guys might have a problem with their wife fucking other guys, but to be honest, I really didn't. For one, how many guys get to fuck their sister-in-law on a regular basis, and have their wife be cool with it? And Kayla was always ready go to when they made the switch -- I never got Kayla for a night telling me she had a headache. I think she really got off on the idea that the two of them were fucking each other's men for a night. And Kim's usually still horny for a few nights after making the switch. So I'm getting enthusiastic sex on a regular basis -- far more than most 35-year-old married guys -- my wife gets to mess around, and everyone goes home happy.

It also helps that this little game means the two sisters push each other to be more sexually adventurous. When Kayla started shaving her pussy, Kim had no choice but to do the same if she wanted to keep Kayla's boyfriend fooled. So a few years later, when Kim had a well-hung boyfriend she knew Kayla really liked fucking, she pierced her nipples, knowing her sister would have to do the same if she wanted access to that guy's big dick. Kayla was really squeamish, but she went through with it. Kayla keeps threatening to shave her head, just to force Kim to do the same thing, but both of them love their hair too much to go through with it.

The two of them have flawless dark skin, big brown eyes you can get lost in, and long, skinny dreads they've been growing since they were kids. Both almost 6 feet tall, slender, but with nice round asses, and perfect breasts -- not too big, not too small. Kim's were still firm and pert at age 30, when I met her. And Kayla, obviously, is exactly the same. The only difference is, Kayla has a small scar on her right shoulder from a minor car accident. Otherwise, their own parents have trouble telling them apart.

If anything, their kids are even more beautiful. The each have an 18-year-old daughter, conceived a few days apart when the two sisters were seniors in high school. It was one of those shared boyfriends who got them both. Neither of them had ever had bareback sex, and neither had ever been with an Asian guy, so they made a pact to try both at once. They thought they were playing it safe, early in their cycle, but they both caught, and by June, they both had swollen bellies peeking out from their graduation robes.

Thankfully, their parents were supportive. The girls took a year off after high school to spend with their babies, and then their parents helped out with childcare so they could both go to college. The father didn't stick around, but I don't think anyone expected a teenager to hang around and help raise two babies. And to be honest, I think the parents were relieved they only had one baby each -- twins run in the family. Their mother and her mother were both twins, and their father had twin older brothers, so it's definitely in the genes. As it is, June and Jane, with the same father and genetically identical mothers, are about as close to twins as you can get without actually coming from the same womb.

Now they're teenage heartbreakers, with soft features from their Chinese side, lustrous dark skin from their mothers, and thick wavy hair. Now, don't get the wrong idea. I think of June as a daughter, and Jane too, which I pretty much have to, since the girls love switching places and playing tricks as much as their mothers do, so I occasionally don't know which girl I'm talking to.

So, you might think this was a lot to take on when I married Kim. A 30-year-old, with a 12-year old daughter, who liked fucking her sister's boyfriends? Well, besides the tradeoff of sex with Kayla, I had other reasons.

I had been married before, in my mid 20s. My first wife, Lori, was very eager to have kids, and we started trying to conceive on our honeymoon. The sex was amazing, as beyond the usual newlywed passion, Lori was determined to get as much of my sperm as deep inside of her as possible so she could conceive. But three years later, we had no results, although we had a lot of fun trying. We went to the doctor, and found out I just wasn't producing enough sperm to get her pregnant. I had suggested trying adoption, but Lori wasn't that interested. She wanted to feel a baby growing in her womb. Several, in fact. And she was determined to get one. So much so, that only a few months after the doctor visit, she tearfully admitted to me that she was pregnant, and it wasn't mine.

It was a rough couple of months after that, but we split up, she ended up marrying the father of her child, and ten years later, he's knocked her up for the sixth time and she couldn't be happier. I honestly don't hold any grudges. She's happy with her big family, I'm happy with Kim, it all worked out for everyone. And the fact that Kim already had a kid meant she wouldn't do to me what my first wife did.

It was rough for everyone involved when Kayla got divorced and moved in with us, at least in the short term. But once she and Jane got settled in, everyone ended up being pretty happy with the arrangement. Both Kim and June got to spend more time with their sisters. And my sex life improved dramatically. Kayla was determined to make the most of her newfound singlehood, and had a parade of boyfriends come and go. Our guest bedroom -- now her room -- was right next to ours, so several nights a week, I got to listen to some enthusiastic fucking coming from Kayla's bed, usually with Kim riding my cock, just as turned on as I was. And, of course, some of those nights I was listening to my wife getting fucked senseless, while her sister rode me to one orgasm after another. They still couldn't resist switching, and I didn't care how many guys fucked my wife as long as my cock was buried in her sister while it happened.

This went on for a few glorious years. The younger girls grew up, and by the time they were 18, they had no illusions about what their mothers got up to with all the men who kept dropping by. A few teenage boys spent the night too. We adults pretended like we didn't know.

So everyone was getting laid, and things were good. But things went up a notch when Kayla met the Norwegians. Leif and Lars. Another set of twins, just as identical as Kim and Kayla, but as different from my girls as you can imagine. 6'5", muscular blonde Nordic guys who both look like the dude James Bond has to fight before he gets to the main bad guy. Chiseled features, piercing blue eyes -- don't get me wrong, I'm as straight as the next guy, but I could see why Kayla was so excited about these two.

Who knows where she met them. She brought them home one night, and had barely introduced them when she dragged them into her bedroom and locked the door. We were in for a performance that night, as the two brothers took turns fucking her ragged. The girls were away for the weekend, so Kayla didn't hold back. She screamed until her voice was hoarse as Lief and Lars took turns with her. They started up at 10:00, and by 1AM, I had fucked Kim three times and collapsed into sleep. Kim ended up staying up, listening in and masturbating, and said things finally quieted down around 3:00.

We slept in until 10, when we were woken up by renewed action from the other room. Inspired by the grunting and moaning coming through the wall, I rubbed my morning wood against my wife's ass, and soon she was on all fours with my cock sawing in and out of her, one hand massaging her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet -- she was obviously enjoying the sounds coming from next door as much as I was. We were so excited we climaxed together, something we can rarely pull off.

Four times in twelve hours -- this had turned out to be a good night! I stepped out into the hallway to head to the bathroom, and came face to face with Lars. Or Lief. They're identical. I honestly had no idea. He was just stepping out of the bathroom, completely naked, just a pile of muscles and blond hair. Pointing out in front of him was what looked like a pink telephone pole. His cock was huge. Massive. Like, porn-star big. The thought of that monster splitting my sister-in-law in half made my average-sized dick start to stiffen.

But I didn't have to imagine what that looked like. I looked to my left, and saw that He-Man had left the bedroom door open. His brother's bare, white ass was moving up and down in rhythm as he fucked Kayla, her long brown legs wrapped around him, pulling their bodies together. In my mind's eye, I saw a cock just as big as the one I had just seen, splitting Kayla wide open, tunneling deep inside of her. Before I knew it, my own dick was rock hard.

Whichever twin was standing in the doorway with me noticed. "Is good, ya? Good show!" We both stood there and watched the rutting couple until my erection started to hurt. I practically sprinted to my own bedroom, dove into bed with my wife, and plunged my throbbing erection balls deep into her pussy with one stroke. She cried out in surprise, but her hips immediately started thrusting to meet mine. We fucked again, frantically, images of Kayla taking that huge cock rushing through my head. Finally, I slammed my hips into hers, and practically roared as I unleashed a torrent of cum into my wife's belly.

It took us both a minute to catch our breath. "What got into you! I thought you'd be worn out." That was the fifth time we'd fucked in twelve hours, so no wonder she was surprised. I told her everything. About seeing one twin's huge cock. About seeing the other twin fucking the shit out of her sister. About how I was overcome by the sight of it and lost control.

My mind naturally went to what was going to happen next. I cupped my wife's pussy with my hand, and started gently rubbing. "You'd better get this pussy ready, because you are going to get fucked senseless when it's your turn."

My wife smiled. "You sound like you're looking forward to it!"

No use denying it. "It was fucking hot, watching Kayla get her brains fucked out by that guy, his brother's big dick waiting its turn. I have to admit, it would have been even hotter if I were watching you."

There. It was out in the open. I wasn't just being permissive when I let her fuck around. It wasn't just so I could get a turn with her sister. Some perverse part of me loved the idea of another man taking my wife, a cock bigger than mine penetrating her, stretching her pussy, touching a part of her that should only belong to me. She was already living out my fantasy, I might as well tell her.

"When you and Kayla switch... don't get me wrong, I like fucking her. But my favorite part is hearing you through the wall. Knowing you're being fucked, hearing another man give you an orgasm, knowing a strange cock is inside of you. It gets me hot every damn time. So, yeah, the idea of you getting fucked all night? By two well-hung studs? I'll admit I'm looking forward to it."

She gently stroked my cock, which was starting to get half-hard, even as tired as I was. I could feel her pussy moisten under my hand. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way, because after hearing the night my sister had, there's no way I'm not taking a turn. But it'll be that much better knowing you're listening and enjoying what you hear. So... these guys are big?"

She put her two hands apart, a few inches bigger than my dick. I used my free hand to nudge them a few more inches apart. "Huge. She was getting split in half by that monster."

"And you want me to be split in half?"

"Over and over."

I felt my hand get sticky, as the two loads I had put into her that morning started to leak out again. I was too worn out to fuck her, so I moved my face between her legs and started licking her warm, sticky slit. As I did, she teased me.

"It doesn't bother you, another man's cock going deeper inside me than you'll ever be?"

By way of a response, I ground my tongue against her clit.

"Would you fuck me while I'm still all stretched out from those big dicks?"

I flattened out my tongue and pressed it against her pussy lips from bottom to top. My dick was starting to stiffen against the mattress.

"Would you eat their sperm out of my pussy, like you're doing right now?"

She somehow pushed out a glob of my own ineffectual semen, and I greedily lapped it up. I pressed my lips up against her sex and sucked in for all I was worth, drinking up our combined juices. She gasped, and clamped her thighs against my head. Not that she needed too--I had no intention of stopping.

"You know... maybe next time instead of fucking Kayla, you could sneak into the other bedroom. Then instead of listening through the wall, you can watch me get fucked by those big cocks. You can even clean up afterwards."

As she said this, I moved my focus back to her clit, and when she got to the part about me watching her get fucked, my tongue just unconsciously went into overdrive. She barely got the last few words out before she was crying out in orgasm.

I held her afterwards and we fell back asleep in each other's arms. I'm sure both of us were thinking the same thing--it wasn't going to be long before Lars and Leif were both very deep inside of my wife.

-----

Late that afternoon, we were both awake, cleaning up the house, doing our usual weekend stuff, when an exhausted Kayla drifted into the kitchen with a dreamy look on her face.

Kim could barely hold back her enthusiasm. "You have to tell me. Every. Little. Thing."

Kayla smiled lazily. "I heard you had a pretty good time last night. And this morning."

"Oh, not like you got it. That fucking they gave you sounded life-changing."

"Well, maybe you'll find out for yourself... eventually."

"Eventually my ass! I want my turn tonight."

"No way. These guys are all mine for a couple of days, at least."

"Hell no. To. Night. I bet your body needs a rest anyway."

Kayla looked over at me. "You're okay with this? I mean, we're not usually so out in the open about everything."

Kim gave me a pleading look. "He knows what's up." She was playing it cool, but I could tell she really wanted this.

My sister-in-law draped her arms around my neck. Once it was out in the open that I was fucking both sisters, we dropped any pretense of keeping our hands to ourselves, at least when no one else was around. She slid one hand down my chest and rubbed the crotch of jeans.

"You're cool with your wife getting double-teamed? Those guys can really fuck. You're not worried you won't... measure up afterwards?" With that, she stroked my cock through my pants. She could tell I was getting stiff again.

"I saw exactly what those guys can do. I watched one of them fucking you." If she was embarrassed at all, it didn't show. She didn't bat an eyelash, and kept on stroking me. "I think Kim needs a turn. I don't want her to miss out."

She squeezed my cock. "Well, it looks like I'll be seeing more of you tonight." She stepped away, leaving me hornier than ever. "We'll see how long it takes before your slutty little wife"-- she flashed a sweet smile Kim's way--"is begging for mercy." Kayla put her arm around her sister's waist and turned back to me. "This is no ordinary night. I need to prepare your sweet little bride for what she's in for. Would you leave us alone for a little girl talk?"

I managed to tear myself away from these two beautiful women, both flush with anticipation at the hardcore fucking my wife was going to experience in a few hours. But I moved to the living room and turned on college football to give them some privacy. But I couldn't help looking back to the kitchen. I couldn't hear anything that was being said, but I saw Kayla whisper something in Kim's ear. My wife's eyes went wide. She shook her head. Was she saying no? Was she going to back out for some reason? Kayla looked very satisfied with herself, and repeated something to Kim a few times. Finally Kim took a deep breath, and clearly mouthed the word, "okay." She gripped the back of a kitchen chair, like she was steadying herself for what's to come. She said something else in agreement, but I couldn't make it out, I only saw the smile creep across my sister-in-law's face.

-----

It turns out, the twin guys hadn't gone anywhere, they had still been sleeping it off in Kayla's room. The five of us ate dinner together, trying to pretend that Kim and I hadn't heard every gasp and scream and creak of the mattress last night, but more importantly, Kim trying to pretend she was Kayla. She was well practiced at that particular deception, and the boys didn't show any signs of suspicion, as they told us in halting English about long Scandinavian vacations, and how they were staying in the States for a few more months, and were happy to have met such friendly Americans. We all smiled at each other, as they had no idea exactly how friendly Kim and I were being tonight.

After dessert and a few drinks, Kayla nudged me. "Isn't it time we were off to bed, honey?" She smiled wickedly. She and Kim were always discreet about their switch, and she wasn't able to tease me until after the fact. This time I knew full well my wife was getting fucked by another man. Two of them, in fact.

We weren't in bed very long before we heard some noise from the next bedroom. It was a man moaning--then it was two men. "She's sucking them both off together. Just like I did last night." Kayla started stroking my dick, which was already starting to stiffen. "I told her to do everything I did, so they don't suspect she isn't me." I didn't know why she was telling me this--I knew full well this is how they always played this game.

"Has your little wife ever had two dicks in her mouth at once?" She leered at me. "Of course, neither of them will fit in her mouth, they're so big. But she's licking them both. If it's anything like last night, both those dicks are already leaking precum. She's got that sweet taste all over her lips. Does that make you happy?"

She wrapped her fingers around my stiff rod, and the answer to that question was already clear. I loved seeing those dark, slender fingers wrapped around my cock, and her teasing was just getting me even harder.

"You like this? You want to hear exactly what Kim's going through? Because I can tell you. I know exactly what she's going to be feeling in a minute, when one of those guys is deeper inside her than any man's ever been."

My mouth was dry and I couldn't answer, but I nodded, and started rubbing her already-wet pussy. I knew we were going to have sex too, probably multiple times, but for now we both just wanted to draw things out, as Kim got her men ready in the next room.

After listening to the boys moan and groan for a few minutes, finally we heard Kim cry out.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God!"

Kayla couldn't hide the delight on her face. "Sounds like Sis is getting stretched wide open!" We heard a shriek from through the wall. "And now she knows how it feels to have a man eleven inches deep into her pussy." She straddled me, her dripping wet pussy just brushing my stiff cock, her tits waving in my face. I sucked on her stiff, brown nipples as we listened to my wife crying out again and again as she got impaled on a huge cock.

rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers
12