Twins!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I couldn't take it any more. I grabbed my sister-in-law by her hips and pulled her down onto my painfully stiff rod. She gleefully rode my cock as we listened to her twin get the fucking of a lifetime next door. I thrust into her in rhythm with the sounds coming through the wall, picturing one of the brothers plowing into Kim's hairless pussy while the other brother watched, his massive tool at the ready, waiting to fill her up again the moment the first brother was finished.

Maybe being lost in thought worked to my advantage, because I kept on meeting Kayla's thrusts without ever feeling like I was going to lose control. I flipped her onto her stomach and started pounding her pussy with abandon, her hoarse cries getting almost loud enough to drown out her sister's. After untold minutes of our hips thrusting together in rhythm with the sounds from next door, I finally tensed up and emptied my balls into my sister-in-law's slick cunt.

We held each other for a minute, my wife's cries still echoing through the house. I kissed Kayla as I slowly slid my slick rod out of her. She surprised me by rolling me over onto my back. She flipped around until her pussy was hovering over my face. She took my sticky cock into her mouth, licking our combined fluids off of me. Meanwhile, her puffy red snatch hovered over my face, and little by little, thick white globs of my cum started to drip out of her and onto my face. Her cocksucking was so good, I didn't care. I eagerly licked up every drop, and then went to work licking and sucking her pussy, tasting more of my own salty seed as I went.

She came up for air. "One thing I love about fucking you is not using a condom. I love feeling your seed running out of my slit."

By way of response, I licked her slit up and down its length.

"Of course, I liked that about the Norwegians, too."

It took me a second to think about the implications of that.

"You fucked those guys bareback?"

"Oh hell yes." I swore I felt her pussy get wetter as she said it.

"Are you on the pill or something?"

"Nope."

"So you could be..."

She turned around and snuggled up to me in bed, her hand stroking my cock, as my hand unconsciously went to her flat stomach.

"You know, I wasn't planning on having any more babies, but I saw those two big cocks, and thought--fuck it. Whatever happens, happens."

I was amazed that she was so nonchalant about getting pregnant. There could be a baby growing inside of her right now, and she didn't seem that bothered either way.

"You seriously don't care if those guys knock you up?"

"As good a fucking as I got from those guys? It wouldn't be the worst thing if I had a little something to remember them by. Besides, Jane's all grown up, and I miss having a baby to raise."

I felt my cock start to get hard again. The image of Kayla's belly swelling up with a baby--that could belong to either one of these guys--was getting me excited all over again.

"Of course, you know what that means for you, don't you?"

"I have to throw you a baby shower?"

"Well, that, and... You know Kim and I always fuck the same way."

As if on cue, her cries from the other room intensified. Kayla squeezed my cock harder.

"So if I wasn't using condoms, she couldn't either. Not if she wanted to fuck those guys."

Kim started to cry out as an orgasm hit her.

"And she really, really wanted to fuck those guys. So tonight, she's taking them bareback..."

My wife's screams reached a fevered pitch.

"And she's not on the pill either, so..."

As if to finish her sentence, we heard a gruff male voice grunting in rhythm, as my wife's lover had an orgasm of his own. Kayla smiled.

"I'd say Lars just put a baby in your wife!"

No sooner were the words out of her mouth, than my cock erupted, covering her hand and my stomach with a sticky, white mess. Kayla laughed out loud.

"Looks like you don't mind! In fact, I think like you kind of like the idea. Does that excite you? Another man? Impregnating your wife? Doing what you can't?"

I listened to the sounds of fucking picking up again from the next room. I knew another man was fucking a baby into my wife as I lay there and listened to it happen. Ever since my first wife had gotten knocked up by another man, this had been my biggest fear. Someone other than me, planting his seed in my wife's fertile womb, his baby transforming her body, making her belly swell up, her hips widen, her cunt stretch wide to give birth. Her breasts filling with milk to nourish another man's baby. His child giving him a permanent connection to her, one that I would never have. I wanted to burst in and stop them. I wanted to strangle those two Nordic assholes and drag my wife out of there. But at the same time, I was intensely aroused. I could feel every nerve tingling, as I listened to Kim crying out through the walls, knowing there might already be a baby growing inside of her. Another man's baby.

The thought of it horrified me, but it excited me at the same time. My second wife, being impregnated by a stranger, just like my first wife was. I couldn't get the image out of my head, of Kim's toned, brown stomach, swelling up with a baby. A baby that wasn't mine.

My voice was barely a whisper. "No. I have to stop her" But I made no move to get up. And as soon as Kayla saw that, she straddled me again, pinning me to the bed, her firm, brown tits swaying right in front of my face as she teased me.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be stopped. She's getting the fucking of a lifetime in there. I know if some guy pulled eleven inches of cock out of me and told me to stop, I'd be ready to murder him."

"Yeah, well if someone guy knocks up my wife, I'll be ready to murder him!"

Kayla smiled, and put my hand on her breast. "Except you're not in there murdering anyone. You're still here with me. Listening to your wife get fucked. Listening to those guys fill her fertile pussy with sperm."

As if on cue, Kim started crying out, "Fuck! Fuck!" through the walls as she climaxed again.

"I think you don't want to admit how much this is turning you on."

She leaned forward and put her right nipple against my lips. Almost involuntarily, I started licking and sucking. "Wouldn't you like to suck on these titties when they're swollen up a few months from now? Do you want to suck the baby milk from me? Do you want to suck the milk out of Kim's breasts? Milk for the baby those guys are planting inside her right now?"

I couldn't help myself. My cock started to stiffen again. I imagined Kim's boobs swollen, her toned stomach stretched out and bulging with a baby. My revulsion at the thought of another man impregnating her was giving way to arousal at the thought of her pregnant.

I didn't know how the hell to feel, but between Kayla's teasing, Kim's cries of passion from the next room, and the thought of her lithe body swelling up with a baby, I was so overcome with lust I pinned Kayla down and started fucking her hard. Having already cum twice in a short span, I lasted what seemed like forever. We rutted like animals while I listened to my wife being knocked up, wanting it to stop, and wanting it to never stop. After about twenty minutes, I let Kayla up and we did a 69 until she came. Then I fucked her doggy style for a bit. Then I sat in a chair and she rode me until she came again. Finally, after what had to be at least an hour of nonstop fucking, I bent her over the side of the bed, and pounded my sore cock into her until I had what felt like the biggest orgasm of my life. The whole time, we listened to Kim being bred in the next room. Each guy came twice more, from the sound of things, and I imagined one load of sperm after another being shot eleven inches deep inside of my wife's fertile belly. By the time Kayla and I fell asleep, our sweaty bodies entwined, I was resigned to my wife being pregnant.

-----

It was almost noon when I woke up, my arms still wrapped around Kayla. I got up to use the bathroom, and saw Kim standing in the hallway. Naked, drenched in sweat, a white trickle of sperm clearly escaping her pussy and running down her right thigh. She looked as well-fucked and completely satisfied as I imagine any woman who's ever lived had.

"I guess we need to talk," she said.

I tried not to betray any reaction. I didn't want her to think I was mad, but I didn't want her to think I was okay with this either. At least not yet. "Kayla told me you fucked those guys bareback," I said as flatly as I could.

She squeezed my arm and looked at me with big puppy-dog eyes. "Are you mad?"

"I wish you had talked to me first."

"You would have said no."

"But you did it anyway."

"I thought it would be okay. That I could take a risk, just one night, and then stop. My period was a week ago, the odds are low. I could have always taken the morning after pill later."

"Could have? Past tense? What changed?"

"That fucking I got last night. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. Those two guys are just so big... and they last so long... and they shot so much sperm into me. I thought it was just going to be another fuck, I wanted to try taking on two guys at once... but I had no idea how powerful the experience was going to be. For starters, being taken nonstop for hours. I was on a sexual high I never really came down from. I can't count how many orgasms I had."

"Eleven." She wasn't counting, but I was.

"Well God damn." She smiled, like she was thinking back on all of them. "But there was something else. Knowing I was fertile. Unprotected. That those guys were shooting potent sperm into me. Knowing they could be putting a baby in my belly. I haven't experienced that since I was a teenager. I didn't realize how badly I needed to experience it again."

"Mike... I'm going to have another baby." She said it dreamily, like she didn't care about my reaction either way, she was already thinking ahead to her pregnancy, as if it was already a sure thing.

"Do I get any say in this?"

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "No. You don't. I love you. You're a wonderful husband, and a great father to June. And I hope you can be a wonderful father to my next baby. But this is something I need, and something you can't give me. I'm sorry about that. And I do really love you. But I'm going to keep fucking those guys, I'm not going to use any protection, and they're going to make me pregnant."

I should have been horrified. Shocked. Furious. Anything. But instead I felt my cock stiffen. Rationally, I knew I should object, in the strongest possible terms, but my head was clouded with images of those two huge cocks stretching out my wife's pussy. Kim was doing to me exactly what my first wife did, and I should have hated her for it. But I couldn't get the image out of my head of her naked body, ripe with life, her breasts swollen, her belly round and firm with the evidence of her adulterous fucking. I realized it was a sight I very badly wanted to see. And there was no hiding it from Kim. I was only wearing boxers, and my erection was threatening to tear a hole in them.

My wife got on her knees and started licking precum from my cockhead. She looked up at me with her big, brown eyes, smiling as her tongue worked away. She took the whole head in my mouth, and started sucking me gently, still making eye contact occasionally. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I understood the unspoken conversation we were having. By not objecting, by showing her I was turned on, by keeping things sexual instead of having the frank discussion we should have been having, I was giving her tacit permission. I was telling her she could have another man's baby. By the time I started shooting my load into her warm, wet mouth, I may as well have been begging her to breed with other men. Of course, I would never say it, but we both knew the score.

"So, we're cool, then?" She smiled up at me again, licking a drop of my cum off her lips. I couldn't speak, I was still catching my breath. "Don't worry," she smiled. "I'll keep you happy. I'm sure Kayla will do her part too." She stood up and absent-mindedly rubbed her flat stomach, as if to check on whether all the sperm in there was doing its job. "Odds are, you're going to have two pregnant pussies to fuck for the next nine months."

I was looking forward to it.

-----

Norwegian companies give eight weeks vacation, so Leif and Lars were happy to extend their stay and continue fucking my wife and her sister. Once Kim and I arrived at an understanding, there was no point keeping any secrets, so the two brothers fucked the two sisters openly. Any time the daughters weren't around, I might see any combination of them naked and rutting like there was no tomorrow. Kayla on all fours on the coffee table, with a dick in her pussy and one in her mouth. Lars lying in my bed with his face buried in one pussy and his cock buried in the other. Kim and Kayla also made no secret about trying to get knocked up. The men were bemused--I'm not sure they really believed it--but Kim missed no opportunity to tease me about all of the Scandinavian sperm she was taking into her unprotected womb, about how sexy I'd find her once her belly started to swell, and about how people would react when she handed me a light-skinned baby.

For a couple of weeks, I got used to coming home to a sex show already in progress. But one day I came home to screaming. Now, you can't have two teenage girls and their mothers under one roof without some drama. I walked into the living room to see that Kim scolding the two girls, but to my shock June was naked from the waist down, wearing only a thin white tank top that left little to the imagination. And her cousin wasn't even wearing that. I quickly pieced together the story--the school had called, saying both girls had been missing school all week. Kim came home from work early and found out what they had been doing while we were all at work. Or, more accurately, who they had been doing.

For two weeks, I had eagerly watched as the Norwegians fucked my wife and her sister over and over. And yet they had somehow found the energy to fuck my stepdaughter and her cousin a couple times a day. Kim had sent the men away after a few sharp words, and had been dressing down the two undressed teenagers for over an hour. I joined in, trying my best to express my outrage while trying not to look too long at the girls' nubile teenage bodies.

Kayla got home a few minutes later, and to our surprise, she laughed the whole thing off. She took one look at the girls' state of undress, and the looks on our faces, and put two and two together. "Lemme guess..." she said, letting out a laugh. "Oh well, like mother like daughter, I guess!" She ran her hand through her daughter's hair playfully, not seeming to care that Jane was naked, sweaty, and only recently fucked by the same two men who she herself had been trying to get impregnated by.

Kim was horrified. "Your daughter has been sleeping with two older men! And that's how you react? She's a teenager, for God's sake!"

Kayla shook her head. "Oh, look who's miss high-and-mighty now. You girls didn't see her last night, with one of those big dicks in her pussy and one in her ass."

Kim looked even more shocked and furious than she had before. But Kayla continued undaunted. "It's not like either of our girls are virgins. We all know what they've been up to. So if they're going to mess around, it might as well be with the best."

Kim was speechless, but the girls, at least, looked relieved that at least one grownup wasn't furious with them.

"Besides," Kayla continued, "at least they're on the pill." She laughed, but both girls' looks changed from relief to panic.

"Um...." June managed to stammer out. "We... kinda... stopped."

"I was getting headaches all the time!" Jane said, panic rising in her voice, "and feeling bloated! We made our boyfriends use condoms."

I cleared my throat. "And what did you make Lars and Leif use?"

June bit her lip. Jane looked like she wanted to sink into the wallpaper. June's eyes darted over to Kim. "The same thing our moms used..."

Kim threw her hands up. "Oh, Jesus. So you're both getting pregnant? At your age?"

"Older than you were," June shot back.

Kim just shook her head and walked out of the room. She gave me an earful that night, at least an hour of, "can you believe" and "what are they thinking" and "I could murder those two men." But I threw in the occasional reminder that one of those men had probably planted a baby in her womb, and she cooled off a little. Hard to be high and mighty when you're trying to get pregnant from cheating on your husband.

I don't know what passed between mothers and daughters the next morning, but I came home to find my wife and her daughter getting fucked side-by-side in our bed, while Kayla and Jane watched with knowing smiles on their faces. Knowing every adult in the family was listening, Jane started moaning, "cum for me. Cum deep inside me. Fill my womb with your seed. Put your baby in me. Make my belly swell up! Knock me up! Make me pregnant!" She was shouting by the end, as her body convulsed with an orgasm, and Lars started grunting and filling her fertile teenage body with his sperm. Her mom was too busy getting her own womb filled up to object, and when the foursome came down from their sexual high, Kim just squeezed her daughter's hand and smiled. I guess they had worked things out.

All I know is, things worked out for me. As if it wasn't enough watching my wife and her sister get their brains fucked out every night, now I had two blackanese teenage girls traipsing around the house naked, brazenly fucking the Scandinavians anywhere and everywhere. I thought those two guys were going to die from exhaustion by the end of the week. And with the girls keeping Leif and Lars occupied, Kim and Kayla were both spending more nights in my bed. Everyone was getting fucked senseless and loving every minute.

Of course, our fun had to come to an end. The household-wide orgy went on for six weeks, before our two exhausted blonde studs had to go back to Norway. But even with them gone, nothing's gone back to normal. Kim and Kayla have stopped pretending to be each other; virtually every guy Kayla brings home fucks my wife too. But that has an upside for me, as I can openly fuck both sisters whenever I please.

One of the first nights after the Norwegians left, the two sisters were in the kitchen, just starting to make dinner. I came up behind Kayla, put one arm around her, and unzipped her dress. It pooled around her feet, as I slid her panties down as well. I moved one hand to caress her breast under her bra, and used the other to get my dick out and slide it into her warm, welcoming snatch. We fucked like that for a few minutes, standing together, her palms flat against the kitchen counter, soft moans escaping her lips. I kept eye contact with my wife as I slowly fucked my cock in and out of her sister. Kim looked bemused and aroused all at once, but I didn't see a trace of anger or jealousy. This was how it was now. I had let her fuck two guys, constantly, unprotected, so now she couldn't say shit, no matter what I wanted to do.

So that's how it's been for the last couple months, and I've been in heaven. Of course, the younger girls know no one could say shit about anything they do either. A steady stream of boys has been coming and going from their bedrooms. So now I listen those two through the walls as I fuck one or both of their mothers. Everyone in the house is getting laid like crazy, there's no jealousy, no shame, life is good all around. Of course, all five of us feel an urgency to enjoy it while we can, as our fun isn't going to last. All four girls are pregnant. With twins!

12