All Comments on 'Twins'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the most comeplete incest story I've read

It was just all around great, I liked that everyone fucked everyone else, all bisexual. I love that the twins are identical and no one can tell anyone else apart really. Sequal? Please?

bbkradwellbbkradwellalmost 19 years ago
Wow

I loved it. The characterization wasn't too far off but I wish you had worked with it a little more. I also thought it was great that everybody had sex with everybody. It's a great way to teach tolerance of other people's differences, actually. I loved the story, in fact, right up to the end. But that's where it fell flat for me. It just kind of ended. It left me feeling, "OK, so THEN what?"

Otherwise, other than the lengthiness (which you, yourself mentioned in your profile, "TryAnything,") I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful,

i have a twin, but he is nothing like that, although i am...poor me ;( oh wel, tryanythig i love your work and this is my new favorite, only topped bu "cheerleader" and "service" i love the bisexuality theme, as i am bisexula and the descriptions were gread sequal !! please !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so so

the story started out great but i didn't like the bar scene or when they went to the cabin to unrealistic for me you should have stopped before the cabin

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Read except...

This was a great read.. I usually don't go for stories this long.. The only turn off was the gang bang in the bar.. That could have been left out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not great

not even neraly as good as ur other works i have read. very disappointed that u could write such shit.

rock060752rock060752about 16 years ago
HOT READ

I had read this a while ago and decided to read again. Still thaouhgt that it was hot. I would agree that the bar scene did not really fit. YOur profile indicates that you are going to be writing again. Looking forward to the new material.

03//22/08

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOTT...but

great read but it was hard to remember the characters names and i kept getting confused who was doing what. i also felt a lack of discription of what the people looked like. as far as the bar scene it could have done with out them fucking the whole bar, or the video tape. that went too far.

gretawaldinandogretawaldinandoover 15 years ago
Too much incest!!!!

I hated the ending.

This was just disgusting shit.

It's so far from reality I felt like I was reading a story from mars or something.

/: Sorry.

neioxetneioxetabout 15 years ago
That was HOT

Man the rest of you are squares. its a freeking story enjoy it. I thought that this was just as amazing as all of your other stories that I've read and so far you are my favorite auther on this site. keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWSOME

3/13/2009 Now, that is what "loving family" is all about. I have read some of your previous postings, but I think you have reached your peak with this one.

Please don't wait as long to send another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
omg

So wat if its not realistic. its a story it doesnt have to b. this was so hot. the only thing i can recomed is that even though they r twins dnt make their names so much alike it can get confusing. aside from that the story was great. i was so wet through the whole fucking thing. it was amazing!!!

Horny1975Horny1975about 14 years ago
Great Story

At first I wasn't sure about reading an incest story but this one just blew me and my wife away. This is without a doubt one of the best and most erotic stories I have ever read so if your reading this and not sure about incest, trust me and read this story as you will completely forget the incest and get deeply involved in the story!!!! You must read it!!!!!!!

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago
why I gave it a 4

The writing was great but I did not like the male to male contact, I think it took alot from the beginning of the story.

Mr_NaturalMr_Naturalalmost 12 years ago
The Bi-Sexuality Was Great

Really enjoyed all the explorations ... how things progressed tentatively. I loved the reluctance and the switch from "gross" to "lust" ... esp the ass-sucking! Only the stereotypes of the "giant cocks" was a drag. I would have preferred fathers and sons to be close to the same size to make it more intimate. A really fun read. Thanks!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Wow

What a story. Who's your daddy, who's your mommy, who gives a fuck lets just fuck.

fullylustfulfullylustfulabout 10 years ago
age

umm.....

If the brothers are almost 19 and the sisters are younger by a year and a half.......

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Twins:" - Bill and Bob, Jill and Joan, and John and Alice - (Twin Brothers and their Twin Sisters, and Parents)

This story is very heavy with shit fucking, which is more to the liking of homosexual gays, than it is to heterosexual natural penis/cock to vagina/pussy fucking!! Yet, the 'Tags For This Story' (to the right) does not mention shit (anal) fucking at all.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
Awesome

A another great story, well done

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

I did not care for the gang bang in the bar; felt that was entirely unnecessary. In addition, there were huge chunks of text on Page 4 which I think could've been due to formatting issues. Those were really hard on the eyes! Other than those, good story but not one of your best.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Imaginative, to say the least.

I,too,had a bit of a problem with the stated current ages of the mother vs that of the kids vs Ann's at impregnation vs this sites stated policy re sexual active characters ages in posted stories. The math seems fuzzy at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Quite a good erotic story. Totally awesome except for the part of Alice and Ann fucking the school team and the bikers. It would have being best if it was just Jim and John.

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
It was nice, but........

.......the end seemed a bit hurried and we still don't know what happened to the younger twins. Did they stay together and live as husband and wife and have their own kids, or what ?

This needs a sequel to wrap up the loose ends.

But otherwise, it was very enjoyable !

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
That was one hot story !

Loved the slow build up, not too keen with the gay male aspect, but everything else was great !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Sorry, ALL the appeal of this story was GONE when the 2 sisters did the biker bar fuck, and Ann coerced the boys to go at each other, then get butt-fucked. Those things RUINED the whole story. ONE STAR, because it's not possible to give A HALF STAR.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Started out 5 stars and dropped. To 2 and almost 1

Ann & Alice continued to lbe with James & John and cuckoled them with the football team. Super Sluts and total immoral.

Fucking the bikers dropped be to a zero.

sucksexfulsucksexfulalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for writing this fantasy story. I am unsure why some comments are so negative over your efforts. Itโ€™s just a story folks! Share your experiences if you want reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this!

You've constructed a pornotopia on par with The Romance of Lust. Love that it's bisexual, and that everybody got to play with everyone else. Five stars, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was hot... until...

The brothers doing each other was a big turn off. I quit reading at that point.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 4 years ago
Maybe I'm reading too much LE...

but this story got too repetitious. Wake up, fuck. Fuck, brunch. Fuck, lunch. Fuck, afternoon snack. Fuck, dinner. Fuck, milk and cookies before bedtime. Fall asleep. (Change "fuck" to "suck" at your whim.) And yes, I don't get off on two guys going at it, either, so like the previous Anon, I skipped over those parts of the story.

But had I not been tired, I think I would have found this story to be very good. The story was consistent, well written, technically good, and I don't remember any missing or wrong words, errors other authors make because they rely on autocomplete without making sure the right thing was done. Thank you!

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

Great story, aside from the bikers that made me lose a lot of interest. That was completely out of place, didnโ€™t match the rest of the story, had no relevancy to the story, and made the moms look like cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story.

Guess the biker bar scene was just to show Ann and Alice still "had it" and used to take on the entire football team.

If I could give a 4.75, I would because the boys got short changed in a couple ways. When they were doing their sisters' asses, mom should have gotten a dildo and did their asses. Or could have had sisters do the boys' asses. Next if boys' father/ uncle were really that much bigger, would have thought mom /aunt would have had the boys prepped better, like maybe had 2 (or 3) fingers inserted in their asses before popping their cherries. And some better lube!

And like others, feel the ending came too abruptly. Could definitely have a sequel, college days?

520220520220almost 3 years ago

I would have been happier without the biker bar, but all-in-all, a 3.25 stroker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous full on super fuck fest with identical twin mothers and daughters and sons. Omg what would I not give to be part of a group like this, fingering, sucking and fucking three cunts at the same time. Taking the virginity of two hotter than hot 18 year olds while eating their mother. A total orgy of hot horny cunts. I adore cunt in every way possible, love watching girls and women sixty nine and fucking the one on top as soon as they both cream their brains out. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lancโ€™s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to be there and lick up all the mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought this was a really good story until the last two pages then it went to shit.

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 2 years ago

Many have tried to write similar stories like this, but this was the best I've encountered.

Nicely done... and now you and this story are in my favorites bin. Welcome aboard.

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 year ago

Really amazing story except for the biker bar part. That felt like rape and was not needed.

slick47432slick4743224 days ago

drop the biker bar, and add part 2 of turbo twins family fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9325 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...