Twins Abroad with Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin boys discover each other on holiday with mum.
3.8k words
4.32
34k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Identical twin brothers, Jack and David, had just finished A Levels and were looking forward to the summer break.

At least two months until they were due to go away to the University of Cambridge, both having unconditional offers for a degree course in Earth Sciences.

Their mother, Lindsay, was sad that both her boys, her only children, would soon be leaving home and had asked them to join with her for a two week holiday in Gran Canaria.

She had raised them single-handed, their father having left the home early in the marriage, unable to deal with the demands of two lively toddlers who conspired together to cause mayhem as soon as they could walk unaided.

In other ways he had been a good dad, supporting them generously from his work in international finance.

He was rarely in the country but always visited during brief trips to the UK, maintaining a good relationship with them all.

Lindsay was looking forward to the holiday, a bittersweet anticipation.

She intended to savour every moment with her beautiful, handsome boys.

Jack and David were both tall, olive skinned and lithe young men, who were lean and toned from gymnastics and swimming.

She was beyond proud of them and they completely adored her, a beautiful brunette, super fit from yoga and classical ballet classes.

Neither Jack nor David had girlfriends. They had both devoted all their energy on swimming and study and, as Lindsay noticed, not without concern, they seemed to prefer their own company above that of others, male or female.

Whenever she enquired, they assured her that they couldn't find any girls that could match their mother for beauty.

Flattering though this was, she did worry that the real reason might be that no girlfriends would ever be able to penetrate the self-sufficient bubble that they occupied.

She also wondered whether they were gay. They kept themselves very well groomed at all times.

None of her business, she reminded herself.

She was only concerned for their happiness and would be delighted whatever they did and whatever they were.

Whilst she understood that they may be shy of sharing all aspects of their lives with her, she also wanted them to be confident that her love for them was without judgement.

Her own sexual needs had become perhaps unhealthily mixed up in her mind with her own secret attraction for these gorgeous young men.

She avoided thinking too deeply about this, especially her habit of pleasuring herself with them in mind.

She realised this was a completely taboo area, but couldn't help the feelings that seemed to emanate from deep within her loins.

The boys always operated as a unified team, earning good money at weekends doing gardening work.

Unknown to her, the boys had tried brief flings with girls at school. They were gorgeous guys and never short of offers, but something in them prevented these relationships ever becoming serious enough to merit an invitation home.

The twins also agreed with each other that they were much more interested in their immense collection of fossils and rocks.

They had shared a room until their mid-teens but had then each welcomed getting their own spaces, having both become self-conscious about their growing bodies.

Now, having turned 18 in January, they both took full advantage of their solo space to watch porn and each masturbated regularly, only coming together over their common interest in Earth Sciences. Plate tectonics being of as much interest as porn.

What they didn't know of each other was that their sexual preferences were also the same.

Never discussed, perhaps out of embarrassment, was their shared love of beautiful young men. Twinks in speedos were their favourite images for pleasuring themselves.

Their identical 8" cocks were regularly exercised to the exact same videos. Their toned, tanned, abdominals frequently coated in cum as they released sexual tension either side of a shared wall.

They had also, independently, removed all their pubic hair.

David, more confident than Jack, was regularly waxed at a local salon, while Jack had taken to shaving himself smooth.

Neither spoke to each other about this and, now sleeping in their own rooms, never saw each other naked.

Having finished their exams, with the luxury of the unconditional offers under their belts, they could now relax, with just one week to shop for new beach wear.

Lindsay had arranged a joint shopping expedition and they set off together, excited to be preparing for the holiday.

They were booked for two weeks, all inclusive, at a resort in Maspalomas, and, having researched the area, were teasing their mum mercilessly that she didn't need a bikini as she could avoid tan lines by bathing nude within the white Calcium Carbonate sand dunes.

Lindsay loved sunbathing au-natural, but pointed out that if she went without clothes then they would be expected to do the same.

The boys looked at each other, blushing, and said they'd be just fine with their new tan-thru speedos.

Something in these conversations led Lindsay to feel more comfortable choosing thong bikini bottoms and the tiniest top, which would barely cover her small but beautifully formed breasts.

She was confident of her looks and thought there would be no harm, however inappropriate it might be, if they had an attractive female body to look at.

A week later they arrived at Las Palmas airport, already late in the evening, tired but excited.

They took a taxi south to their accommodation, a smart ground floor apartment in a quiet corner of a large complex, with two large swimming pools.

They had booked a family apartment but were surprised to find that this only included two rooms.

A large double room, which the boys insisted was for their mum and a bed-sitting room with a pull-out double bed, a sofa and kitchenette.

David and Jack, not wanting to appear ungrateful, manufactured enthusiasm for the shared bed, at the same time exchanging raised eyebrows.

Just off the bed-sitting room was a large shower room with lightly frosted glazed doors.

There was a more private WC leading off the small entrance hall.

They were all hot, sweaty and exhausted from travelling.

The boys set up the double bed, in fact more queen-sized, and put pillows out for themselves and a cotton sheet, plenty of cover for the warm Canarian weather.

Hot air had spread across the Canary Islands from the Western Sahara and Gran Canaria was basking in a sudden heatwave.

"Maybe you guys would prefer the bigger bed, you'd have more room?" offered Lindsay.

They replied in practised unison, "No mum, this is fine, It's not so long since we had to share a room. It'll be like old times!"

They looked at each other, slightly awkwardly.

"Hi David, I'm Jack, nice to meet you!"

"Ah hi Jack, then I must be David, it's great to meet you!"

"Which side of the bed would you like David?" said Jack, sweeping his arm across its width.

"Why Jack, how kind, I'll take the other side to you!"

They collapsed on the bed in hysterics, tickling and punching each other playfully.

Lindsay joined in the laughter and said, "OK guys, let me take a shower and then get some sleep. Tomorrow we will explore!"

"Hey Jack, lets get a drink at the bar and leave mum to freshen up," said David.

"OK Bro, if we must," Jack replied.

Speaking in unison they asked, "Hey mum, fancy a drink, or fancy paying for our drinks?"

"You two are bad boys," said Lindsay, with a smirk.

"Here, take 20 euros and hopefully that'll keep you out of my hair for an hour."

Lindsay then pointed to the worktop in the kitchen and the bottle of champagne in their welcome basket.

"You guys better hope I don't drink all of that before you return!"

The twins pushed and jostled each other out of the apartment, falling into the hallway and leaving to sniff out the bar.

Lindsay unpacked her clothes into the wardrobe and then undressed.

She checked herself in the full length mirror, pleased with what she saw.

Her breasts were small, boyish, but in great proportion to her slim tummy and fine legs.

Her recently waxed pubis was silky smooth as she ran her fingers over it, instinctively moving downwards to gently abrade her clitoris, which now stood proudly from above her increasingly wet lips.

She shook herself from this reverie, remembering the boys may not be long returning.

She grabbed the resort's white toweling dressing gown in one hand and made her way, naked, to the shower room.

Hanging her gown away from the shower, she turned on the water and relaxed under the warm, powerful jets of water.

The shower room was large, with a giant size drenching head.

Spreading suds over her silky skin, she again became habitually distracted by touching her warm, moist, vaginal lips, allowing herself to become more and more aroused with each finger stroke.

Then, plunging her fingers within herself, she was soon nearing a powerful orgasm, her climax stopped in its tracks as she heard the boys returning.

They greeted their mother and then fell abruptly silent when they saw that the frosted glazing of the shower had become almost clear when wet.

The sight of their mother's naked body immediately challenged their shared but secret preference for young male flesh.

Both noticed, for the first time, the androgynous beauty of their boyish mother and the smooth lines of her profile.

Both boys' cocks began to swell in their loose shorts and together they instinctively reached down to adjust themselves.

The shower glass did not look so transparent from inside and Lindsay, unaware of her exposure, innocently dried herself off before putting on the dressing gown.

She emerged from the shower to see the boys eyeing her sheepishly, as sheepish as wolves maybe!

"Hey you two, what's up?!" said Lindsay, suspicions aroused by their silent stares.

Jack spoke first, "Well mum, maybe you should shower when we're out of the room. That glazing became completely transparent!"

Then David, trying to lighten the atmosphere, said, "But hey mum, you can go nude on the beach now, we've seen it all anyway!"

"Now you two, we should get some sleep. Stop gawping and get to bed. I'll leave you to shower and promise I won't follow your example, you terrible pair of peeping Toms!"

Regaining some dignity, at least the pretense of it, Lindsay marched through the door to her room, pulled it shut and got into bed.

She felt a strange thrill that the twins had seen her naked.

She was also aroused by the sight of their unmistakable swellings, barely contained by their loose shorts.

Removing the dressing gown, Lindsay slipped naked between crisp white sheets, closed her eyes and began tracing her fingers over her body, gently pinching her hardening nipples.

Reaching the other hand lower to caress her burgeoning clitoris, she came rapidly, her body stiffening as she struggled to come silently. Her vaginal walls clamped strongly around her fingers as a sweet orgasm overcame her.

She fell quickly and deeply asleep.

On the other side of her bedroom door, Jack and David were negotiating the shower and sleeping arrangements.

"Hey Jack, you shower first and I promise not to spy on you," said David, grinning.

"Thanks bro. I trust you totally. NOT!" said Jack.

"Yeah right, like I'm interested in seeing your body. I'll just hang out here and try my best not to gawp," replied David.

Jack stuck his tongue out at his brother and entered the shower.

He removed his shorts and, facing the opposite wall, stepped into the deluge from the large shower head and began washing, carefully keeping his semi-hard cock facing away from the glass.

David couldn't help himself. He saw his brother's sweet peachy ass and started to get hard.

Jack was soaping his smooth buttocks and his ass crack and then massaged his swelling cockhead and shaved balls.

He placed a finger against his own sweet, tight hole as David looked on.

David reached down to his own swollen organ and began to rub himself against the bed.

Jack soon recalled his brother's presence and considered how to exit the shower without David seeing how hard he was.

Hoping David wasn't looking, he quickly opened the shower door and hit the light switch, plunging them both into semi-darkness.

The room was still lit slightly from the light within the shower.

"Hey Jack, where did you go?!" asked David.

"You're turn for the shower now, I'm getting into the bed," said Jack.

Jack, taking advantage of the darkened room, slid naked between the sheets.

"OK Bro go shower," said Jack.

"Hmm no peeking!" said David.

David placed a towel around his waist, failing to hide his erection. He moved quickly to the shower, illuminated from within, and turned toward the wall like his brother, certain that he would be watched.

David cradled his waxed scrotum, unable to resist slowly stroking his hardening cock.

Jack looked across at the well lit shower cubicle and stirred at the sight of his naked brother.

Once finished with the shower, David toweled dry, turned off the shower lights and, wrapping the towel around his waist, made his way to the bed.

"Hey Jack, scoot over and make room!"

The Queen size bed was going to be a bit tight for the two lanky guys.

David dropped his towel, lifted the sheet and joined Jack in the bed. Both lay on their backs, feet touching, with very little room for maneuver.

The boys coordinated their positions so they could both lie on their right sides, David in front and Jack behind.

Jack kept his body backed slightly away from David, trying to avoid his large erection from touching his brothers ass cheeks. Both boys were now in a highly aroused state.

At home, in separate beds, they would have each been watching porn on their phones and masturbating themselves to sleep.

They were now lying alongside each other, each desperate for relief, an awkward silence between them. David reached down and cupped his own balls. With his hard cock pushing against his wrist, he couldn't help thrusting forwards slightly to rub his cock head against the mattress.

Jack, just behind him, was engaged in a similar struggle and, as his eyes adjusted to the dark, looked on his brother's sweet shoulders from behind, noticing that his upper arm was moving a little and he guessed, correctly, that his brother was feeling himself. This movement turned him on even more.

"Hey David," whispered Jack.

"What bro?" replied David.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Oh God, sorry. I'm so horny. Would you mind if I just finished myself off so I can sleep?" David asked, feeling awkward but desperate for relief.

"Only if I can do the same. We could just lie on our backs, look at the ceiling and close our eyes?" suggested Jack.

They both turned on their backs and began silently stroking their cocks. Jack pushed the sheet downwards to give himself more room and the sheet accidentally slid all the way off the bed, exposing both their bodies. Two beautiful young guys each stroking their cocks, both pointing an even eight inches at the ceiling. Neither closed their eyes but each looked towards the other's hard flesh, both boys becoming more aroused by the sight of the other.

Both began to groan quietly, breathing rapidly as their arousal built towards orgasm.

"Hey David, we need something to cum in. I can feel I am going to shoot a bucket load. We don't want to mess the sheets."

David reached for the towel he had discarded on the floor by the bed and placed it between them, saying, "Here, we can cum onto this. Maybe if we kneel either side?"

"Shit, that'll be a bit weird. Let's do it quickly and then we can get some sleep."

They knelt up, facing each other, with the towel now in-between, directly under their swollen cocks, which were pointing angrily at each other, almost head to head.

There was a pause as they both stopped to look at the other's organ. They then both looked up and their eyes met. Embarrassed smiles were exchanged.

"Hey Jack you've waxed!"

"No, I shaved it, what about you?" asked Jack.

"I got mine waxed at a salon," admitted David.

"Oh wow, it looks great, did it hurt?"

"A little, but it lasts longer than shaving. Hey, Maybe we shouldn't be admiring each other quite so much!" joked Jack.

They then looked down and began stroking their shafts more determinedly. Both their breathing increased as they neared orgasm. Kneeling opposite each other they now each reared their heads slightly back, eyes closed, buttocks clenching, penises pulsing powerfully as they simultaneously groaned loudly, stream after stream of thick white cream shooting from their cocks.

The first few pulses were so powerful that they each coated their opposite number's stomach, the final shots falling onto the towel in a shared pool.

David took the towel first and wiped his brother's cum from his own belly. Instead of passing the towel to his brother David reached across and gently wiped the cum from Jacks beautiful abs.

"Thanks David, lets get some sleep now!"

"No problemo Jack. I'm beat!"

David discarded the cum soaked towel onto the floor while Jack recovered the sheet and they pulled it up to cover their bodies.

They turned onto their sides and soon fell deeply asleep.

The air around them was hot and humid. They each turned restlessly in their sleep, the sheet once again sliding off them onto the floor.

Instinctively, Jack reached across his brother and cuddled up to him, holding him across his chest, their legs becoming entwined. David, in his sleep, pushed back against his brother, the crease between his buttocks now firmly against Jacks cock. In deep sleep they both became hard again.

Lindsay woke in the early hours, wanting a pee. She got up, covered herself with the toweling bath robe and quietly opened the door to pass through the room where her boys were sleeping.

In the gloom, she could see them entwined together, David's erection and Jack holding him tight.

What a sweet sight, she thought. She carefully collected the sheet and draped it over them. As she did this she noticed that David's genital area was completely hairless.

"When did he do that?" she thought, and wondered again if her boys might not be entirely straight. It would explain a lot.

There was, however, something beautifully erotic in seeing these two grown men, her babies, with their lithe limbs tangled around each other.

She pushed these thoughts away. None of her business, she reminded herself.

She went to the WC and returned stealthily to her room, pausing again to admire her sleeping twins, and returning to her bed to sleep.

As daylight began to break the boys began to stir. Semi-conscious, David felt Jack's body pressed against him, enjoying the comfort and warmth of skin on skin.

Jack pulled David more tightly towards him, and his hard cock, lubricated by a copious flow of pre cum, slipped between David's tight buttocks, pressing against his brother's sweet hole.

As consciousness arose between them, they became still, realising that they were in such close, intimate contact.

"Jack, wake up you're a little stuck on me there bro!"

Jack awoke more fully and felt his hard cock pressing into his brother.

"Oh shit David, sorry, I must've grabbed you in my sleep."

Neither of them moved away from each other.

After a pause, David moved forward, Jack's cock, sticky with his drying pre-cum, peeled away from David's butt cheeks. David was equally hard and turned to sit on the edge of the bed to put his shorts on.

He wondered why he'd woken so horny.

The boys, dressed in shorts and vests, crashed into their mother's room to wake her.

12