Twins Abroad with Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning mummy!" they cried in unison, falling down either side of her on the bed. Lindsay woke, pulling her sheet over her naked breasts.

"Hey Jack, Mummy sleeps Nude!"

"Woohoo Mum," said Jack, and the boys joined in laughing with mock shock.

"It's so hot here boys and I noticed you two slept in the buff too, so maybe you could respect your mother and leave me alone to dress!"

"Ooh, moody!" said David.

The boys both got up from her bed and left their mother to dress.

Lindsay put on her new thong bikini and inspected herself in the wardrobe mirror. A yellow cotton triangle barely covering her waxed pubis, tied at each side with strings, her tight smooth bottom cheeks completely exposed. Two similarly tiny yellow cotton triangles covered her tiny breasts, her nipples hardening and easily visible through the thin cotton.

She pulled a white cotton summer dress over her head and was very pleased with the result.

Even though she was happy to be alone with her boys, she thought that it would be nice to have her body admired by another man.

She had devoted so many years to their care and didn't want to lose them, but might also enjoy some space to try dating again. The thought of having to go out and meet guys also filled her with anxiety so she was relieved by the thought that for the next two weeks, at least, she would not have to worry about that.

When Lindsay appeared from her room, into the boys bedsitting room, they both turned to admire her.

"Wow mummy you look amazing!" exclaimed David.

"Copy that!" agreed Jack.

"Why thanks Guys, you know how to make an old girl feel good!" beamed Lindsay.

"There's nothing old about you mum. We're going to have to fight off the guys on the beach!"

They all laughed and left together for breakfast in the resort restaurant, before heading out to the beach.

Arriving at the large sand dunes of Maspalomas, they settled in a sheltered spot between the tall white dunes, protected from the wind and giving themselves more privacy.

What they didn't know was that this was the gay zone of the beach and what they didn't see was the arrival, nearby, of a young local man, settling himself on a towel, just out of their eye line.

They had put out straw beach mats and laid their towels over them.

They applied suncream to themselves and the boys both volunteered to do Lindsay's back.

Lindsay let them coat her back, enjoying their touch. She applied cream to her front and then lay down, as the boys coated each others' backs.

She looked at them admiringly, both in tiny micro speedos made from super thin tan-through material.

Maybe this is why they have removed their pubic hair, she wondered, looking away when she realised she was lingering too long on the sight of her own sons' sizeable packages.

The young spanish man nearby was sat up, avidly watching the two boys. He got up, walked over and introduced himself.

To be continued

12