Twins Across the Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreaming aside, it was time to get up and ready for the day. The twins were probably going to 'punish' me again this weekend, so I needed to be ready. This time, I was going to surprise them with a gift. It is kind of my going away present for them, since we won't be seeing much of each other after they both head off to opposite ends of the country. I would stop by the Jewelry store on the way home to get them something sparkly!

After rolling out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom. Did the usual 'three S's' (for those of you that don't know, look it up. I learned this one in the Navy) to get ready, and checked my reflection in the mirror. Again, I wasn't a super-model, but I think I pass inspection. I got dressed in some cargo pocket shorts, a Tommy Bahama T-Shirt, and my lounging sandals. I was all set to do...nothing! Too bad I had to go to work first.

I nuked up a breakfast sandwich I had in the freezer and had some coffee to go with. I had recently gotten one of those Keurig brewing machines, to replace the old drip machine I had since my Navy days. I had to special order my own KONA coffee blend, and got a little cup adapter to use my own grounds. I know that all sounds complicated, but it allowed me to continue making my favorite coffee, just one cup at a time instead of a whole pot. The other up-side to it was that my coffee was ready a LOT faster.

I turned on the T.V. to watch the local news. Friday mornings were usually the lightest of commute days during the week, but the afternoons were pure hell. I watched the weather report, and all weekend looked to be gorgeous. I decided to be proactive, and go pack my stuff for the weekend now, so I wouldn't have to rush when I got home from the office.

After I got my stuff all set, and left by the door, I locked up and went to work. The day went by pretty quick, only having about half the staff in the office today. Most had the "good weather flu" today it seemed. Or, more than likely, they were all blind. You know, "so blind they couldn't see coming in to work today"? Believe it or not, I had used that line once or twice. My boss was very cool, and was in fact one of the ones that seemed to be hard of vision today. Imagine that.

I decided at about two in the afternoon that any further attempt at getting something done was a wasted effort, and left for home. The commute was already terrible, but I put up with it. I had some hot twins waiting for me! If that doesn't motivate a person, I don't know what will.

I got off the freeway and went to the nearest jeweler, the kind that specialized in diamonds. I wasn't about to get a ring, but I could still get them something very nice, to remember me by. I decided on getting Teri a nice heart-shaped pendant, with some smaller diamonds in the center. I got a pair of very nice diamond earrings for Katie that really sparkled. I asked them to gift wrap the boxes, and was on my way.

I stopped at the grocery store, and picked out some roses to get for each of them, along with some chocolates. It wasn't Valentine's Day, but felt like doing something nice for them. I also picked up a bottle of wine, a bottle of Rum, and some Cherry-Coke as a mixer. Lastly, I looked in the movie section, and picked up a new release DVD that we might watch.

There were a few people in line in front of me, but after only a few minutes I got through the line and checked out. I walked to the car, and put the stuff in the back seat, careful to put the flowers in gently. Was I being too corny? Probably, but I didn't give a damn, really. I wasn't as much of a romantic as I wish I was, but I tried on occasion.

I drove back to the house, and took the things inside. I put the flowers in separate vases, to present to the ladies when they came over. I was already pretty much set for the trip, so I went to the kitchen, and got myself a cold bottle of Red Hook out of the fridge. I had just finished my first swig, when there was a knock at the front door. I went down the steps (I have a split level house, if I forgot to mention it) to welcome my guests.

The door was barely opened a crack when I got shoved aside, as it swung wide. Teri came bursting in, with Katie on her heels. "John, did you miss ME?" she asked loudly. I think it may have created an echo in my house.

"I've been thinking of you beautiful women all day. I got something for you both, let me go get it."

I shut the door behind them, and ran upstairs, girls in tow. I left them in the upstairs living room, as I went around the corner into the dining room to get their gifts. I stood next to the table, and called them both into the room.

"Hey ladies, come and get your presents!" I barely got the word presents out, and they both came running toward the table. I waved my hands at the flowers on the table, as if I were modeling for the Price is Right. As the girls went a little goo-goo over the flowers, I pulled the two gift wrapped boxes out from a bag they were hiding in, under the table. I extended both hands, holding one out to each of them. I don't think either one of them expected a gift, so they were naturally shocked.

Katie recovered first, and took the box from my offered hand. She asked a quick, "Can I open it now?" before she tore into it anyhow, without waiting for an answer. I chuckled at her eagerness.

Teri had taken the other box at this point, and began opening hers as well. Once they were both unwrapped, both girls opened the jewelry boxes at the same time. Katie mad e a big "OOOO" sound, and pulled an earring out to hold up to her ear. "Hey Sis, how does this look on me?" she asked.

"That looks great, how about this?" Teri asked, as she held the pendant up just a little above her cleavage. Honestly, I thought it looked perfect, nested in between those delectable breasts. I told her so, too.

"Teri, that looks amazing. Let me help you put it on." She spun around, and I helped clasp it behind her neck. "There you go."

She turned around, and gave me the biggest hug, trying to drive all of the air out of my lungs. I hugged her back, not quite as hard though, and gave her a quick kiss. She decided that wasn't good enough, and pulled my head back in for a passionate kiss that lasted at least a minute or two. I completely forgot everything that was going on, and just stared at her with a mystified look in my eyes.

"DAMN! I got wet just watching that," said Katie. "Save some for the hotel and spa, would ya?" She was grinning as she said it, so I can only imagine what these two had planned for the weekend.

I loosened my grip on Teri, and we separated so that we could get ready to go. We loaded the gear all into the truck, and got ready to head out. I can only imagine how tight a fit it would have been to take the Mini.

The girls were chatting the whole way there, about their colleges and how great the summer had turned out, thanks to me. I blushed when they mentioned that, but didn't say anything. Before we knew it, we were heading around the corner and across the bridge, that led to Salish Lodge. Just beyond the hotel, was the public park that is maintained by the utility company. We pulled up to the lodge, got our bags and the cooler, and had the valet park the truck. This place had CLASS.

I checked us in, while the girls wandered around the lobby and common areas on the first floor. I got the two card keys for the room, and gathered the girls up to head to the room. We unloaded the bags, put the stuff that needed to stay cold in the mini-fridge, and then decided to check the place out. Oddly enough, we left the room, and the girls both flanked me as we walked, each with an arm around my waist. I had my arms over their shoulders, and truly felt like a king. So THIS is what it was like to be rich and have all the girls.

I knew this was only temporary, but still...I was going to live it up while it lasted. We checked out the spa, which was more like a women's spa type, than a sauna/pool type that I had expected. They had all the 'cleansing' services, like exfoliation treatments and body scrubs. There were different levels of massage, some mud treatments (which I still don't understand the purpose of, probably never will), and of course manicure and pedicure services.

All-in-all, not much for me to do, aside from relaxing for two days, while these gorgeous ladies get spoiled. I'm sure they won't appreciate it, at all. So with the early exploration over, we decided to take a walk over to the waterfalls. There were a bunch of people milling around, but the area was not overly crowded. As we walked closer to the railing, the mist coming off the falls flowed through the air. It was almost like running through a sprinkler as a kid, or similar to washing off a car in the driveway, and having the water spray all around the car.

I could hear the roar of the water, even back from the railing, but as we got closer it really sounded like a deep rumble. I closed my eyes for a second, and briefly thought that it sounded similar to thunder rolling. The girls both grabbed my arms and pulled me the rest of the way to the railing. When I looked over the railing, and saw the actual falls, it nearly took my breath away. The sun gleaming off the water, as it cascaded down the nearly 100 foot drop. It had rained in the mountains recently, so the falls were pouring a lot of water over right now. It felt great, but we were starting to get wet and cold.

I pulled the girls back away from the railing, and sat on a bench in the sun. Teri gently sat on my lap, while Katie sat off to my side. The warmth from the mid-morning sun felt great, and the companionship didn't hurt either. This was kind of a perfect moment, one that I would always remember. I put one arm around Teri's waist, and the other over Katie's shoulders, hugging them both.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"Mmmm," replied Teri. Katie just hugged me tighter.

I didn't want this to end, but knew eventually it had to. I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown and a pair of blue eyes staring at me, with big smiles on both faces.

"You kinda like us, huh?" asked Katie.

"Funny, your sister asked me the same thing not too long ago," I replied.

My non-answer wasn't good enough though, as she moved in closer to my face. "So, is that a yes?"

Her lips were hovering very close to mine, and I gulped unconsciously. "You have no idea," was about all I could get out.

Teri seemed to be a bit more in control, and stood up. "Why don't we go check out that gift shop, and go from there?"

"That sounds good to me," Katie replied.

We got off the bench, and walked the short distance to the park gift shop. Of course inside were a lot of trinkets and shirts that had the waterfall picture on them, a few shirts with some lettering on them, and even things like walking sticks. I saw some coffee mugs, a few logo'd shot glasses, and of course, books about the area.

The girls and I split up and walked around for a bit, and as I picked up an interesting book about the area, I felt a pair of arms circle me from behind, squeezing. At this point I really didn't care which of them it was, both made me very happy. I hugged her arms to me, and turned around to face her.

"I just talked to the shop girl, and she said there are nature trails that go down to the bottom. Wanna go down with us?" asked Katie. I could have said something about the double-meaning of her question, but her smile told me that she already knew.

"Sure, I would love to go down with both of you," I said. She winked at me, and then let go as Teri took her place.

"Hey hunk, so you ready to go down now?" she asked. She had the same sparkle in her eyes that her sister did when she asked, and of course the same smile.

"I am always ready, Teri. Let's go," I replied, hugging her tight before letting go.

We walked outside, and found the beginning of the trail that the girl had been talking about. It didn't look too tough, so we started going down. About ten minutes into this small hike, I realized that we may have bitten off more than we thought. This trail was steep in spots, as well as very overgrown in all directions. The rocky footing in some areas also made walking slower than I would have liked.

We stopped after about a half an hour, looking down the hillside. We were only half way down!

"Whew...I had no idea..." I was still trying to catch my breath from the exertion. "This hill is a lot longer than I thought."

Both girls just nodded, but were smiling. We finished our break, and kept plugging along. It took almost another twenty five minutes to get all the way to the bottom, but it was well worth it. The path led right up to the electric pump-house, where the water moved through several turbines to generate the electricity. The utility company even had a boardwalk path that ran parallel to the building so we could see inside as we went past. It was a pretty cool sight.

The boardwalk continued around the corner, and at the very end of it, was an amazing view of the waterfall from below. Words really can't describe it, so I didn't even bother saying anything that would have likely killed the mood, anyhow. The hike to get here was tough, but worth every minute of it.

I was rewarded for my efforts as the twins hugged me from both sides. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just listening to the pounding of the water in the distance, the birds fluttering all around us, and the tree's blowing in the gentle breeze. It was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. I wish I could capture it with a simple picture. I knew that I couldn't actually capture the feeling of this moment, but took out my phone, anyhow. I took a picture of the falls, one of the girls with the falls in the background, and a close-up of just the twins, together.

In the last picture, I could have sworn that Teri reached over and put her hand on her sister's tit. I would review the evidence later, but for now I was really ready to head back to the hotel and the room. We jointly decided that instead of hiking back up that frickin trail, we would go out to the road and just walk up the shoulder. It was still uphill, but a much easier slope with no rocks to trip over.

We finally made it to the top, and dang were we ripe. All three of us went straight for the room, and after some debate, we almost played paper-rock-scissors to see who went first in the shower. Finally, I had enough.

"Ladies, you realize that the hot water won't run out right? This is a hotel. Why don't we all see if we can fit?"

"OK, boss man!" Teri said with a sharp salute to the forehead.

"At ease," I replied as a joke.

"I am so confused," Katie added. "But, that's normal. Let's all get naked and get in!"

They didn't have to tell me twice. Being a spa destination, the shower was actually a larger walk-in style, and the separate bath tub in the oversized bathroom was the kind that could seat two adults comfortably. After getting naked, I opened the glass door to the shower, and turned on the water. I adjusted the temperature until it felt perfect on my aching muscles, and stood under one of two shower heads. The girls both joined me shortly after I got in.

We all were pretty sore, but did manage to wash each other off in a very 'friendly' manner, making sure to get all the parts that needed extra attention, their just rewards. I got out of the shower with a raging hard cock, and both girls had nipples hard enough to cut glass. We dried each other off, making sure that all those aroused parts were payed extra special attention. I especially enjoyed taking the towel and hefting their perfect breasts, you know, to make sure that the undersides are completely dry.

"Keep that up, and we won't get out of this room," Katie said in a mock threat.

"Yeah, we might have to punish you for this," added Teri.

I was so happy to have two perfect pair of breasts to dry off, that I almost forgot the rest of their bodies. These two really had me worked up, but I figured if we all waited until later at night, we would be super-charged and ready to go!

After drying off, I ran and jumped onto the huge bed. This thing was definitely made to relax, in fact, everything about the room was. The flowery patterns on the walls, the wispy thin white curtains that hung over the windows, and even the small couch along the wall. All of it looked designed to soothe and relax. I noted there were a few of those reed air diffuser type air fresheners in the room, and that the minibar was fully stocked.

We all got dressed in our casual attire and decided to go sign up for some of those spa services, for either later tonight, or tomorrow. The girls were planning on getting some of the rejuvenation themed services, as well as a Mani/Pedi of course. I just rolled my eyes at the front desk when the twins scheduled them. Thankfully, I had no interest or need for a Mani/Pedi. I did sign up for a nice hour-long, full body, deep tissue massage. I also planned on taking full advantage of the actual spa/hot-tub and sauna facilities after my massage.

With our plans made, we all decided to head to the café inside the hotel for a simple lunch. We were seated at a table right next to the windows, overlooking the waterfall not more than maybe 50 feet away. The place looked a little dead right then, and my thought was punctuated by our waitress coming to take our drink order right after we sat down. She was pretty, but looked like she was barely old enough to have a job. I'm not ashamed to admit, that I didn't go for the whole "school girl" routine.

"Hi, my name is Sandy, and I will be taking care of you for lunch today. Can I get anyone started on something to drink?"

"I'll have an Iced Tea please," ordered Teri.

"Can I get a Corona?" asked Katie. Sandy just nodded and kept writing the orders down.

"I could use some coffee," I finished. Truth be told, I was a bit worried that I might not make it back to the room with enough energy. I had previously arranged a "special package" with the front desk people, to be delivered by room service later on around dinner time. I definitely didn't want to be sleepy at that time.

The waitress left to get our drinks, so we perused the menu, to figure out what we wanted for lunch. The twins were unusually quiet while they looked, and at one point Katie leaned over and whispered something into Teri's ear. Teri immediately grinned, and looked up at me for a second, before looking back down at her menu.

"Now, now, ladies. No secrets among friends!" I admonished, with a grin of my own.

Teri just blushed, and showed me those bright white teeth, and her perfect smile. Katie on the other hand, had other plans.

"Aw, is Mistow B scaaowd of some wittle girls?" she asked in a very silly little-girl voice. I could tell this was going to be a long night. Mind you, I didn't ever say anything about not looking forward to it, just that I could be in for a sleep deprivation test or two.

"No Kate, I'm not scared of you, but I am also not sure if I have enough will power to sit through this entire lunch without grabbing you guys and heading for the room."

I flashed a beaming smile, and she returned it, knowing full well what I was planning. Did I mention these two were incredibly hot, AND smart? Regardless, the waitress returned to the table with our drinks, and asked if we were ready to order lunch.

"I will have the turkey club please, with extra bacon on it?" Katie asked. Dang she likes bacon almost as much as I do, perhaps I should follow this one to wherever she is going to college! A man could do a LOT worse than a hot woman that likes bacon.

"Could I get the Chicken Caesar salad, with the Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing please?" Teri asked.

That actually sounded good too, but there was no bacon in it, so I gave it a pass. Funny how a minute ago I was almost day-dreaming about these two, in bikini's (I am a guy, come on now!), and now I am thinking about bacon. I blame Katie for getting the idea in my head, anyhow.