Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
We explore...
3.8k words
4.3
11.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere around midnight, I awoke to feel Sean climbing into bed with me, reaching under the covers, his hand sliding slowly over my stomach and closing around my cock. I was hard in seconds; he was hard already.

The small nightlight by the door barely lit his shape as he threw the covers off me, kneeling between my legs and sliding his mouth down onto my hard-on, moaning softly. I reached down and held his head, moving with his mouth. He sucked and pumped his tongue against the bottom, his right hand milking the base of it while the other ran all over my stomach, chest and thighs...

"Me, too," I whispered after a minute, and he turned around so that his hard-on was by my face; he was still sucking mine.

I slid one arm under him so I could grab his ass with both hands, and my hungry mouth opened as his cock's big head pushed through my lips. As soon as it slid to the back of my throat, both of us came, squirming, mewling, moaning, sucking and swallowing, holding onto each other's ass-cheeks, kneading... We stayed hard, mouths lingering on delectably lickable, suckable meat, not wanting the feelings to stop... ever...

Still panting, I let him go, whispering, "Did you bring some lube?" A thrill went through me as I realized I'd just asked him to fuck me again-- followed by another, deeper one when I realized how much I wanted it...

"Yeah, I did-- it's right here... Up on your knees, kid."

I obeyed quickly, and he started working a lubed finger into me; I pushed back onto it almost immediately, mesmerized by the feeling of its entry and turning... When he inserted the second one, though, I jumped and gasped from the stinging; he jiggled both fingers quickly until the pain stopped, then inserted a third. That one didn't sting much at all, and soon I was pushing back again as he drove all three deeper, wiggling them inside me. I twisted my ass... he twirled his fingers...

"Ooooooohhhhhh... do it to me, Sean... Fuck me..." I moaned.

He pulled them out, and then the head of his cock was pressing just inside my newly stretched hole. Impatiently, I pushed back on it at the same time he drove forward, and it slid halfway into me; it made my still-expanding anal ring sting a little, but by that time, I didn't care-- I wanted to feel that big ridged head sliding 'way up inside me again more than anything.

I pushed back twice more until it finally did that, when his hips pressed against my ass. He grabbed me around the waist again and pulled me back tighter, flexing his cock and making me moan as the head opened me up, driving even further in.

"Ohhhhunghhhhhh... ohhhhh, Sean... fuck meeeee..." I groaned softly, squirming on the long shaft.

Sean grabbed some pillows and stuffed them under me, then pushed my hips forward and down, onto them; I lowered myself on my elbows, sliding my arms forward. The pillows kept my ass up at a good angle as he let his weight down on me, driving his cock even deeper; I pushed back up to meet him. He pressed his mouth against my ear, breathing and moaning into it, then sucked on the lobe as he rolled his hips around on mine...

He slid his hands up my sides and down my arms until our fingers entwined, then pulled our arms inward, enclosing me... Our bodies writhed slowly. The head of his long cock stroked firmly back and forth, exciting the nerve clusters 'way up in there, creating a constant rush of ecstasy that kept me whimpering into a pillow.

"Ohhhhhh... fuck me, Sean... ohhhhhhhh... never stop... ohhhhhh... never stop..."

He came too soon, though, raising his body up and holding onto my hips as he drove forward, gasping; I could feel his cock pulsing and shooting, and I squeezed the base of it with my anal muscle, milking his come as I squirmed.

When he pulled out, we both used a towel to wipe the lube/come combo off of us, then flopped back onto the bed; his hand closed again around my once-again-hard cock.

"You know what I need," he said; it was a statement, not a question.

I nodded, smiling. "On the pillows, Sean... just like I was."

I grabbed all four of the available pillows and stacked them up; he lay over them, round white ass exposed, thighs open.

As soon as he'd gotten into position, on impulse I shoved my face between his cheeks, licking everything, caressing and massaging his smooth thighs, suddenly losing myself in that previously forbidden-- no, unthinkable-- area. He squealed into the mattress and pushed back against my mouth as all of my suppressed lust came out in passionate nibbling, sucking, licking, and moaning.

I'd never fucked anyone of either sex, and I was trembling with excitement as I sat back up to lube my fingers, then used them to open Sean's ass like he'd done to me. He moaned softly, squirming back on them as I wormed them into his hot hole; it was exciting to feel inside his body as I massaged the muscle ring, and I watched my fingers up close... they drove in, then twisted and opened... and Sean pushed back onto them, squirming.

A minute later, I was working the lubed head of my rock-hard cock between his ass-cheeks... and he was pushing back onto it. His tight anal muscle slid up onto it, and soon, I was lying on-- and then sliding along-- his back like he'd been on mine, my cock buried between those firm globes as he groaned and squirmed under me.

His sphincters clamped tight around the base as it slid through the silky-slick channel inside him. I flexed in him, and he squeezed the base even more, letting out a long, low groan.

All those new sensations pulled my trigger right away, making my orgasm hit like a remotely detonated explosion, without a warning. I drove my cock into him, pulling his body tight against me as I shot and shot into his squirming ass. I stopped moving for a little as the feelings faded, but staying hard at that point was no problem-- I felt like I could go all night.

"Ohhhhhhh... this is mind-blowing, little brother... ohhhhhhhh..." he whispered. (He often called me that, since he was born first-- by maybe five minutes...) "Ohhhh... don't stop... don't ever stop... it feels so right when you're fucking me like this, Robbie... Ohhhhhunghhhhhhh... I... I need you to fuck me, Robbie... fuck me... I need it... I need it..."

I was stunned by what he'd just said, but even more by the realization that I felt the same-- I already needed to feel his cock in me again... I pressed closer, sliding my hands up and over his like he'd just done with me, moving my cock slowly, feeling it sliding 'way deep inside him.

"Pull your elbows in, Sean... like we did before..," I whispered.

I held his arms against his chest with mine, driving gently into him, my mouth against his ear.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... you feel so good, Sean... ohhhhhhhhhh..." I whispered in is ear. "I love how you feel... ohhhhhh..."

We fucked like that until I finally came again; my cock slipped out right after. We rolled onto our sides and slept, staying curled up together until he went back to his room some time before dawn.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Since Mom worked, we had a couple of hours alone in the house every weekday afternoon, and we took advantage of that fact the next day, hurrying home after school and getting naked as soon as we were upstairs. Sean dug out what was left of the joint, and we went out the back door in our robes to smoke it...

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked. My cock was already hard, trying to stick out through the front of my robe.

"Everything," Sean said. "I can hardly wait to suck you..."

"Me, too," I confessed.

After our second toke, he put out the joint and we ran upstairs, throwing our robes on the floor of his room. He dropped to his knees in front of me and sucked me into his mouth with a loud moan, his hands going around my ass-cheeks, kneading them and pulling me forward. I held onto his head gently, looking down as he looked up at me and sucked.

"Suck me, you cock-slut," I said gently. It was unintentional, and the words surprised me, but they gave me a thrill as I said them...

The words made him suck even more energetically, and he brought one hand around to stroke the base as his mouth worked on the top half.

"I love sucking you," he said, letting me go only long enough to make the statement, then sucking me in again, still looking up.

"I guess that makes us cock-suckers, huh, Sean?" I said. "I love to suck you, too... Let's get up on the bed so I can do that..."

Seconds later we were sixty-nining, both of us moaning and squirming against each other, hands going everywhere over each other's bodies. We came in no time, sucking and swallowing as best we could, come running out of our mouths, down our chins, over our hands...

"Cock-slut," we said simultaneously, laughing as we saw each other.

I took his hand, licking and sucking the fingers, then pulled him closer and licked the come off his neck and face. When I got close to his mouth, Sean suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me, shoving his tongue into my throat several times; then, slowly withdrawing like he was confused, he licked me clean like I'd just done to him.

We stood and stared into each others' eyes afterwards-- speechless with feelings too deep for words. Then, slowly, our arms went around each other and we kissed again, this time for much longer, both our tongues delving deeply and thoroughly. We were panting when we stopped.

"Get the dildo," I said.

"Who gets it?"

"You do," I said.

Sean got onto his back and worked it in quickly as I lay beside him, my stiff cock pressing against his waist; as soon as the rubber shaft was most of the way in, I put my hand over his.

"Edge of the bed," I said. "Hurry."

He moved quickly. As soon as he was in position, I stood on the floor between his knees, removed his hand and started slowly thrusting the dong in and out of him, a millimeter at a time. He moaned and squirmed at the smallest motion.

"Cock-slut," I said.

"Fuck me, Robbie..."

"I will," I said. "But I'm gonna fuck you with this first... I wanna look into your eyes while I'm fuckin' you with this rubber cock 'way up deep in your ass... before I get distracted by puttin' mine up there..."

"Any way you like," Sean said, our eyes locked. "I love what you're doin' to me..."

"Ohhhhhunghhhhhhh..." he groaned, then whimpered as I drove the dong into him again. I hugged his thigh against me, fucking the shaft deeper and deeper with my other hand until my fingertips could just grasp the barely exposed end. His hips writhed as he stared into my eyes, mouth open, facial expressions constantly changing with each new push, pull, or twist of my wrist.

I drove it slowly deep, then held it still except for a slight twisting motion... back and forth... back and forth... now in and out as well...

Sean groaned again, a low, ecstatic sound as he writhed, still looking in my eyes.

"Fuck me now, Robbie... I need... your cock..."

I pulled the dong out and immediately replaced it with my lubed hard-on, sliding it slowly all the way in, in one long, constant thrust. Sean's eyes rolled back in his head as he spread his knees further apart, moaning and rolling his hips upward to meet my thrust; I put my hands around his waist as he reached down to hold onto my ass, both of us simultaneously pulling my cock deeper into him. He squirmed on it, looking into my eyes again.

"Ohhhhhhh... fuck me, you perv," he said. "Fuck meeeee..." His eyes closed again.

I held onto his upraised, spread thighs, keeping my cock buried in him to the hilt, continually flexing it as he squirmed on it and moaned; I knew exactly what it felt like inside him, and I kept it deep, moving slowly...

Sean reached up and pulled me down onto him, shoving his tongue into my mouth; I kissed him back, our bodies squirming as he held me close...

"Ohhhhunghhhhh... fuck me, Robbie, fuck me, fuck meeeee..." he groaned and whispered in my ear, rolling his hips up to meet my thrusts, our arms around each other.

Eventually, we had to stop to re-lube, and Sean got up on his knees on the bed.

"Fuck me from behind," he said. "Like I don't know who it is..."

Holding him by the waist, I drove my freshly-lubed cock into him in one thrust, then fucked him with the whole length of it on every stroke-- I took a couple of seconds for each one, watching him writhe, gasp, and moan.

"Move that cute little ass, boy," I said, dropping my voice to a lower pitch. "You think looks are enough, slut? They're not... Show me that you 'preciate what the Man is doin' back here, bitch... Move that ass..."

"Ohhhunghhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." he mumbled into the sheets, twisting on the invading pole.

I drove it deep and held it there, flexing it before pulling back-- and then doing it all again; Sean groaned and begged me not to stop.

I came eventually, of course, driving hard into him as I bent over and whispered in his ear:

"I'm coming in your ass now, whore-boy... How does it feel...?"

I drove it in as deep as I could, while pulling his ass up tight against me. I could feel him milking the base with his sphincter.

"Ohhhhunghhhhhh... I love it... I love it... ohhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee..." Sean moaned and whimpered.

We fell back onto the bed when I pulled out, panting. He smiled at me.

"Pervert," he said.

"Slut," I answered, leaning down to suck his stiff cock into my mouth, moaning uncontrollably. I felt his hand slide between my cheeks, his finger exploring my anus.

He didn't need to speak; I let his cock go and picked up the dong, lubing it and getting into position on my side to insert it; Sean slid up the bed so his cock was by my mouth.

"Just so you don't forget what's to come," Sean said. "Suck..."

I licked all over his cock while I pushed the head of the dong against my slowly relaxing sphincter. When it popped in, I sucked him into my mouth, making both shafts go slowly deeper, everything in me focusing on the two penetrations. When the dong was inside most of the way, I brought one hand up to stroke the base of Sean's cock as I sucked on the rest of it intensely, mewling and moaning.

"Suck that cock, boy... suck that cock," Sean said gently, putting his hand over mine as I drove the dong deeper into my ass. "You want me to do this, slut? You want me to drive? Then ask me nicely... Ask me to fuck your cute little ass."

I let him go and looked into his eyes. "Ohhhhh... yes, please, sir... please fuck me... ohhhunghhhhh... I need it so bad... Please fuck me with your nasty rubber cock," I said in my smallest, highest voice.

Sean turned around, back into a sixty-nine position, and I pulled his delicious shaft back into my mouth again as he began to drive the dong inside me. I couldn't tell which I craved the most-- sucking his delicious, throbbing cock or being fucked by this slippery, sliding phallus... to have them both happening simultaneously was mindblowing ecstasy.

Almost instantly, a wave of pure cock-lust washed over me, the exquisite sensations 'way up inside my ass rushing together to join with the ones from the live cock pulsing in my mouth. I sucked on it, writhing against his body as he drove the long rubber shaft into me with his hand, holding me tight against him.

It was impossible to tell by feelings that the cock fucking my ass wasn't real, and I knew for sure that the one in my mouth definitely was. I lost myself in making love to it, rolling around on the other one as Sean thrust it slowly back and forth. Eventually, he pulled his cock away and turned back around and kissed me, both hands on my ass as he continued to work the dong with a couple of fingers.

"I was gettin' close," he said, "but I want to shoot in your delectable little ass, slut-boy. So, slide it on over to the edge of the bed..."

As soon as I got there, he pulled the dong out and slid his long, lubed cock into me, hugging my thighs as it slid all the way inside.

"Oh! It's already... I'm com-- ohhhyeahhhh... ohhhhh..."

His hips slapped against my ass as he drove his cock to maximum depth, then held it there. I could feel it pumping... shooting... 'way up inside, and I pulled him down and kissed him, holding on tight as we rolled from side to side. At last, temporarily exhausted, he raised up and pulled out, climbing back onto the bed to lie beside me.

We lay next to each other, fingers entwined, for several minutes; then he suggested we shower. I thought it was a great idea, 'cause I wanted to suck him again... and then feel his cock in my ass some more... feel his hands on my skin... hear him breathe in my ear and call me names...

When we got back on the bed, we leaned up against the headboard and just looked at each other in amazement.

"I had no idea that you were such a pervert," I said, with a straight face. "Seducing your twin brother! It's unheard of! You know... it's all your fault that I'm such a slut now, and that I need to suck your cock and feel you fucking me... It's all your fault that I need you to fuck me now... And I do need you to fuck me now... Will you fuck me again right now? Please, Sean?"

I reached down, closing my hand around his half-hard dick; it was pulsing... I decided to continue the slut-talk game.

"I really need you to, Sean... Nothing in my whole life feels as good as your hard cock feels when it's all the way in my ass... I need it, Sean... I'll do anything if you'll just fuck me, Sean... Please? Please? Ohhhhmm..."

Without waiting for an answer, I dove for his now-hard cock, sucking the warm, delicious shaft into my mouth. I sucked it noisily, slurping and moaning for several seconds, then stopped and grabbed the lube. I slathered it on his cock and used two fingers to get more up inside my ass, then squatted over him-- reverse cowboy--facing his feet. Sean held my ass with one hand as he guided his cock with the other, and the long shaft slid slowly into me again.

I leaned back as I settled down on it, arms extended behind me to hold me up, rotating my ass as it went deeper, gasping and moaning. Soon it was in all the way... and the sensations took me beyond the stratosphere...

"Ohhhunghhhh... ohhhhhhh... fuck me, Sean... fuck meeeee... I neeeed you to fuck me, Sean... ohhhunghhhhh... you've made me neeeed your cock, Sean... ohhhhhh... fuck meeeee... ohhhhhhhh... I'm your cock-slut, now, Sean... aren't you glad, you perved-out sicko? Ohhhunghhhh... Didja get what you wanted, Sean? Ohhhhh... Are you gettin' what you want right now? Ohhhunghhhhhh... I sure am... Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I love it..."

"There's always been a cock-slut inside you, Robbie-- I just woke her up," Sean said, smiling. Now, move that boy-pussy like the cunt you really are..."

I raised my ass a little above his stomach, just so there was no contact, then lowered it until his cock was buried 'way deep, squirming and squeezing; he flexed it, sending new thrills shooting through me. He grasped my ass-cheeks and the backs of my upper thighs, spreading them as he thrust upwards again and again...

I groaned, driving my ass down on him. Our combined motion made his cockhead go in a circular pattern inside, creating even wilder sensations, and I gasped and whimpered, barely able to hold myself up.

Realizing a rearrangement was becoming necessary, we disconnected; I got on my back on the edge of the bed again while Sean re-lubed and thrust back into me. I closed my eyes as the head of his cock went back inside... 'way up inside... where it belonged... ohhhh... I'd missed it... and I squirmed on it, the skin of my ass sliding on his hips as the head of his cock moved deep inside...

12