Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes long enough to look into his. "Nothing can ever top this," I said, then closed them to float away again, riding his magic shaft...

Sean fucked me deep, slowly and for a long time. The inner fireworks kept me flying far beyond any fantasies I'd ever had. I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"I want you to fuck me for the rest of my life," I said.

Sean smiled but said nothing, lowering himself until our mouths met. His long hair fell around my head as he slid both arms under my shoulders and held on.

We stayed locked together at head and hips, rolling from side to side, squirming and thrusting and moaning. At last, we broke the kiss to catch our breath, looking at each other in wonder for the second time that week.

"I love fucking you," Sean said. "Nothing else has ever come close to it... except getting fucked by you..." He chuckled. "I love how your ass feels in my hands right now, I love how you squeeze my cock with it, I love how your mouth tastes, your cock, your come, your sweat... I love how it feels to hold you by your waist and shove my cock 'way up inside you, Robbie... 'way up... I love fucking your perfect body..."

Neither one of us could say those three words by themselves: "I... love... you..." I think it was because we realized it would be like stepping off a cliff together-- and neither one was sure whether we'd fly or fall...

*-*-*-*-*-*

12