Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
More humiliation for Karl until he has had enough.
5.6k words
3.7
15.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older

It had been a week since Karl's humiliation at the bridal party and he'd heard nothing from his sister or any of her friends since.

On Monday morning he went to the kitchen to grab a bite of something for breakfast. Kim was sitting at the table eating cereal. He was extremely tense around her as you might expect. He grabbed an apple and some juice and started out the door to school.

He heard Kim wish him a good day at school as the door closed behind him. This made cold chills run up his spine. Anything coming from Kim gave him reason to be suspicious.

Karl's day was going along great. He felt somewhat safer at school than at home. He was dreading English class. He felt embarrassed and shame everyday last week in Ms. Simpson's class. This was also the only class that he had with his sister.

About half way through the class Karl felt something poke him in the side. He looked around and saw the girl behind him passing him a note. He took the note and started to open it but stopped when he realized Ms. Simpson was standing next to him.

"Karl, you know my rules about not paying attention and passing notes in my class," she said.

"But I wasn't the one passing..." he tried to explain before he was cut off by Ms. Simpson.

"So what's that in your hand if it's not a note?" She asked. She took the note and opened it. "According to this I'm a pushover and you've got me in the palm of your hand," she quoted.

"No! I'd never say anything like that about you or any teacher," Karl answered.

"You didn't say it, you wrote it down, that's even worse." Ms. Simpson said. "I'm going to make an example of you so the rest of the class and school will know I'm no pushover!"

She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up to the front of the class.

"Ok mister, bend over the desk!" She demanded.

"Ms. Simpson, you can't mean that!" Karl replied.

"I'm as serious a a heart attack, now assume the position," she demanded.

Karl blushed a deep red as he felt like he was being treated like a child in elementary school. He couldn't believe Ms. Simpson was actually going to spank him in front of the class.

He lowered himself onto the desk with his arms outstretched. He was slightly bent over with his butt sticking out behind him.

Ms. Simpson stood between the blackboard, behind her, and Karl so the class would have an unobstructed view. She began spanking his butt but with gentle slaps. Karl welcomed this non painful punishment. These slaps barely registered with him.

After maybe 20 or so blows to Karl's rear, Ms. Simpson stopped. She looked at him and asked, "Are you kidding me? You didn't feel that? You didn't make a sound or a move while I was punishing you!"

Karl turned his head to look at her not knowing what to say. The spanking had not hurt. It was more embarrassing than anything else.

When Karl said nothing in response to his teacher's inquiry she became enraged. She announced, "So you want to play the tough guy that feels no pain? I can play just as tough as you...boy!"

Karl, confused, said, "I'm not 'playing', anything. I'm simply trying to understand what's happening here."

She replied, "What's happening here is you're being punished for passing notes about me in class. Plus your refusal to show any penance from your punishment."

"Since you obviously pretended not to feel anything from my first attempt at discipline we're going to take another route." Ms. Simpson said. "Now drop your pants and bend over!"

"I can't drop my pants in front of the whole class," he protested.

She whispered in his ear, "I think you will. Remember

the bridal party and the videos from it."

Karl gave her a pathetic look that relayed, 'please don't do this to me'. She simply smiled and said, "I'm waiting, get on with it."

Karl stood up and slowly began fumbling with his belt buckle. With his belt undone he unzipped his jeans and with little effort they were soon down around his ankles. He was standing in his English class in his underwear. His face reddened even more at the embarrassment of being exposed like this to his classmates.

There were snickers and chuckles from his classmates. Many of the girls' eyes bugged out when they saw the huge bulge in the pouch of his briefs. Standing sideways to the class made his enormous penis look even bigger.

"That's better. Now bend over the desk again," Ms.Simpson said.

Karl did as he was instructed and waited for his undeserved punishment. When the slaps started he was amazed. They were no harder than the first ones she'd given him. He was pleased but still felt something wasn't right.

Again she stopped after twenty or so slaps. Karl assumed she was finished and stood up reaching down for his jeans.

"Just what do you think you're doing young man?" She asked.

"I thought you were done with my punishment, you stopped...spanking me," Karl said.

"I stopped because you were still not responding to your punishment. You made it look as if it wasn't painful or even uncomfortable." Ms. Simpson said. "Punishment is worthless unless effective!"

"I'm going to make sure you feel something this time. Now drop your jeans and get back over the desk!"

Karl let his jeans fall back around his ankles and leaning back over the desk. He heard a drawer open behind him but couldn't see what was happening. The next thing he knew Ms. Simpson was back at his side and said, "Almost ready just one more thing."

Before she finished her sentence Karl felt his underwear being snatched down his legs landing on top of his jeans. This was unfathomable to him. He was bent over his teacher's desk naked from the waist down. His lily white boy butt sticking out like a beacon of light. His freed enormous penis was swaying from side to side. He was now practically naked in his English class.

Every student in class sat there dumbfounded in disbelief as to what they were witnessing. Their classmate, the most handsome and popular boy in school, was being humiliated right in front of them.

Before he could react to this new situation he felt the swat of a wooden paddle land hard on his naked butt. He squealed like a child. Just as quickly as he felt the first swat, a second one landed exactly where the first one had. Then another and another.

Karl couldn't take any more. He started moving to avoid being hit again. He was jumping around trying to rub his aching butt. His massive penis was swinging and swaying every which way. It was bouncing against his thighs making an audible slapping sound.

Tears were streaming down his scrunched face as he begged for his teacher to stop.

"So you think you've learned your lesson," she asked.

Sniffing and sobbing he answered very meekly, "Oh yes yes, Ms.Simpson."

"Ok Karl but one last thing," she said.

Karl couldn't start to imagine what she was going to say next but he knew it wouldn't be good for him.

"Karl," she started saying, "Turn your back to the class and let them see what might happen to them if they break my rules."

Karl slowly turned so that his bright red butt faced the class. After what he thought was long enough he began to reach for his underwear and jeans to get dressed.

"No Karl, not yet. Stay with your back to the class and bend over the desk and lay your chest on it. As Karl did as he was told he realized that in this position the entire class could see right into his butt crack. His most private of private areas.

After what seemed a lifetime she told him to stand up and go back to his seat.

He started to pull up his underwear and jeans again but she stopped him saying, "You can leave those up here. I think setting on you sore butt with no padding from clothes will remind you to be good.

He stepped out of his clothes and quickly walked back to his seat naked from the waist down. As soon as his naked butt hit his chair he jumped back up with an audible groan. He was forced to sit there naked for the remainder of the class. The classmates sitting beside him and behind him were delighted at the close up view they got.

Just before the bell rang to end the class Ms. Simpson instructed Karl to come up to the front of the class and get dressed. Karl had to walk naked to retrieve his clothes and dress while the class watched. He left the room humiliated with tears still streaming down his handsome face.

Except for his embarrassment just walking into his English class, the remainder of the week was event less.

On that Friday Kim stopped by his room and told him not to make any plans for the next day. That was all she said. He had a difficult time falling asleep that night wondering what might be in store for him tomorrow.

He woke up fairly early Saturday morning but lay in bed not wanting the day to start.

Kim barged into his room ordering him to jump up shower and grab something to eat. When he questions her why she only told him that they were going out for the day and to be ready by 11 am.

Shortly after 11 they were on their way. She parked in front of Mrs. West's house, their mom's good friend. Getting out of the car they saw Mrs. West and Barbara, Kim's friend from the bridal party, getting in Mrs. West's car.

After all four of them were in her car they sped off. Karl couldn't stand not knowing what was happening and finally asked, "Where are we going...please?"

"Oh, didn't your sister tell you the plans?" Mrs. West asked.

"No she just told me to be ready at 11, that's all," he answered.

"Well Barbara and I felt so bad about the other night. The bridal party might, remember?" She said

All Karl could do was nod his head yes while blushing.

As they pulled in to a parking space at the local mall she continued, "We felt so bad about it that we decided to replace your 'outfit'."

"My outfit...I was only wearing a...jockstrap," as he finished his sentence, he realized that was exactly what she meant.

"Yes indeed! We're going to get you a nice replacement for that raggedy one that fell apart." Barbara said.

Karl replied, "That's so nice of you all but completely unnecessary. I've got many more at home and at school. That's a very nice offer but I'll pass, thanks."

"Oh my how generous of you but it's not an option. We're doing this!" Mrs. West declared as they exited the car and headed toward the mall entrance.

They made their way through the normal Saturday crowd to one of the larger anchor department stores. As they were walking to the men's department they saw large promotional signs. The signs advertised that today there would be models walking through the store modeling items in the store that were for sale. Advertised as a 'up close runway event'.

They arrived at the men's underwear area and the sales girl asked if they needed help Mrs. West answered, "Yes dear. We'd like to see everything you've got in athletic supporters, you know jockstraps."

"Karl, what size do you wear? I know it's got to be larger in some places but I have no idea how that works," she said.

As Karl shrank in embarrassment Mrs. West continued her conversation with the sales girl. "You see dear he's...rather large in the area of the pouch. If you have any styles that would accommodate a large endowment that would be perfect."

Karl wanted to spontaneously combust just to not be there. His face burned from the embarrassment he felt. The humiliation of Mrs. West telling the sales girl he had a huge penis, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

The sales girl smiled looking over at Karl's crotch and said, "I'll see what I can find and be right back. In the meantime you can step into one of our fitting booths and start getting ready to try them on."

Karl stepped up and objected, "I don't need to try anything on. I normally just buy them by size."

"We all saw the results of that method of buying things," Barbara spoke up saying. "Your old jock literally fell off of you. You wouldn't want that to happen AGAIN, now would you?"

Karl realized he was fighting an unwinnable battle with the women. He shrugged his shoulders in defeat and hung his head.

Mrs. West escorted Karl to a fitting booth and instructed him to get in and strip.

Karl responded, "But the sales associate hasn't come back with anything for me to try on yet. I don't need to...change ...clothes until then."

His sister spoke up saying, "I think if I were in your SITUATION I'd do what I was told to do."

Knowing exactly what Kim meant by 'his situation, he stepped into the fitting booth pulled the privacy curtain closed and started undressing. When he was down to his socks and underwear the curtain swung open. He gasp realizing anyone in the area could see him nearly naked. Mrs. West stuck her head in saying, "Just checking." Then she took hold of his underwear and pulled them down to his knees saying, "You won't need these to try on jocks." She then pushed them down around his ankles and slipped them under his feet and off his body.

There he stood in a department store fitting booth, naked except for his socks with the privacy curtain wide open.

As Mrs. West closed the curtin she said, "Slip those socks off and hand them to me." As he complied he noticed all his clothes were gone from the booth. She must have grabbed them just after she'd stripped him of his underwear. He'd been too upset about the privacy curtain being open to see her do it.

Now he was standing in the fitting booth completely naked. Nothing to cover himself with but his hands. At least he'd been able to close the curtain again.

A few moments later he heard the sales girl return describing what she had brought with her. The four females were talking amongst themselves.

Suddenly the curtain swung open and all four females were seeing him stark naked. He has his hands covering his boy parts but other than that he's bare ass naked. He tries to stand sideways to the group but this only gives them a better view of one of his luscious butt cheeks.

Mrs. West begins, "We all agree that you should try this one on first," as she hands him the item she is referring to.

Karl takes it with one hand while still keeping covered with the other. He waits for them to leave so he can close the curtain but none of them attempt to move.

Karl laid the jock down and reached for the curtain when Mrs. West said, "Honey we've all seen everything you've got, so there's no reason for you to be so shy."

Karl glanced toward Mrs. West and then to the sales girl and back to Mrs. West. He was indicating that the sales girl hadn't seen him naked.

Mrs. West understood his look of concern and said, "Oh that's right. Karl meet Julie, our sales person. You might know her because she attends your school and works here on weekends."

Julie spoke up and said, "I don't think we've ever been formally introduced but I definitely remember you from school," as she eyed him up and down.

Barbara, getting impatient, barked, "So now that everybody knows everybody let's get on with this. Get that jock on so we can see how it fits."

After learning that Julie was also a student at his school he remembered her. He knew her face was sort of familiar but wasn't sure from where.

Knowing it wasn't going to do any good to argue he turned his back to the females and picked up the new jock. Realizing he should have opened the package before now he fumbled with it trying to open it. This just gave his admirers more time to view his bulbous boy butt.

Finally getting the jock out of the package he stepped into it as quickly as possible. But not without first giving the females a better look inside his butt crack. Once it was firmly in place he stuck his hand down into the pouch to adjust his generous member and balls.

"Ok all ready," Barbara said. "Let's see what we've got here. Turn around and step out here so we can get a better look."

Karl looked puzzled. He said, "I can't step out of the booth, I'm almost naked. Other shoppers will see me!"

Julie chimed in saying, "With this clothing modeling promotion going on if anyone notices you they'll think your modeling underwear for the store." The other women all agreed and help pull Karl out of the booth.

He was now standing in the men's department of a large department store in just a jockstrap. His naked butt was on display for anyone who might happen by.

All four women walked around examining every inch of Karl's jock. The females commented on how the garment fit him. They quickly decided that they didn't like this particular style. "Ok what's next Julie?" Mrs. West asked?

Julie handed Karl another package containing a different jockstrap. Turning to retreat to the booth Karl noticed two shoppers looking him over. He stepped into the booth not even bothering to close the curtain behind him. He knew if he closed it the females would only open it again.

Keeping his back side to the women he opened the new package before he stripped off the old one this time. When he was securely in the new jock he again adjusted his junk to fit in the pouch. In the process he noticed this jock seemed small in the pouch area. It was like it wasn't large enough to accommodate all of him.

"Let's see what this one looks like on, 'big' boy?" Barbara shouted out.

He looked all around the area before stepping out hoping not too many shoppers were around. Mrs. West was the first one to say, "Oh yes, I like this one. It makes 'everything' look so good."

"It does give great emphasis on certain parts, doesn't it?" Barbara said.

Julie was quick to agree, adding her compliments, "Yes indeed it does!"

All four women surrounded him and Barbara reached out and pulled the waistband out and let it go snapping against him loudly. "Yes that sounds like a nice snug fit, " she laughed.

Julie stood beside him and started pointing out some of the features. "As you can see this style has a wide elastic waistband," as she took hold of the front and stretched it out away from his body. While she had it pulled out she took the liberty to look down inside and see his marvelous penis.

After a long good look she released it and continued showing other features. "Now an exclusive to this style is the breathable sides of the pouch." She started rubbing her finger up and down the sides of the pouch. She then lifted one side and ran her finger inside the pouch pointing out the breathable fabric.

Of course at the same time she was rubbing the pouch she was rubbing against Karl's penis and ball. Being touched so intimately in public it didn't take long for him to start to swell.

Not stopping with one side Julie moved to the other and repeated the demonstration. This time she used two fingers inside to rub up against his boy parts. He stiffened nearly to a full erection. His pouch now looked as if might explode.

Julie, seeing what was happening switched to another area. "This style also has double the support where the pouch meets the back straps. She pulled down on the bottom of the pouch to demonstrate and his balls fell out of the jock. His low hanging balls bounced and swung from their sudden release.

Julie said, "Oh my, that wasn't supposed to happen." She groped and fumbled his ball sack trying to get it back into the pouch. While his balls were out of the confinement of the pouch this gave his large penis room to expand even more.

By the time Julie had stuffed Karl's balls back into the jock there was no doubt he was fully erect. The women couldn't take their eyes off his endowment. He was standing there in public, in a jockstrap with a massive erection. He was so humiliated.

A male sales associate was walking by with a mother and her son. Her son was going to be playing baseball this year and they were looking for protective wear for him.

The sales associate saw Karl and brought his customers over to him saying, "Now here's a great style our model is wearing." Before anyone could correct the associate he continued with his sales pitch. "You can see from this example that there's plenty of room to accommodate the protective cup he'll need for baseball."

12