Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching over to grab Karl's jock he continued, "We also sell the cup that fits inside. They look like this." With that said he jerked Karl's jock down to show the cup but to his, and everyone standing there surprise, out popped Karl's massive erect penis. It recoiled around till it came to a stop pointing to the ceiling.

After the shock began to wear off the mother shopping with her son let out a blood curdling scream. Store security weren't far away and quickly ran over to see what was amiss. With no questions they grabbed Karl by the arms and started pulling him away.

Julie screamed out, "That's store property he's...wearing." She thought the security guys would understand and stop. Instead they stripped the jockstrap off Karl, threw it to her and continued walking away with him in tow.

Karl was now being drug through a large department store completely naked as customers gawked at the sight. Karl's erection had no intention of deflating. It bobbed severely as he was roughly handled toward the front entrance of the store.

In his humiliation he wondered where they were taking him. Just as they got to the mall entrance to the store they ran smack into Karl's mom. Kim had arranged for their mother to catch Karl in an embarrassing situation. She had no idea that it would be as humiliating as this.

His mom was so stunned she couldn't say or do anything at that moment. She watched as her naked and erect son was led out into the mall.

Karl finally got his bearings and asked the men, "Where are you taking me? Why don't you get me something to wear? What is happening?" The security guys never answered and just kept parading him through the crowded mall. Shoppers were stopping to get a better look at thenaked boy with the huge erection.

They finally arrived at their destination, the mall security office. Karl was turned into the mall security officer. Karl immediately recognized the officer. It was Mitch, a bully from school who had left about a year ago.

"Well, well, well look what we have here," Mitch laughed. "How in the world did the most popular, good looking guy in school end up naked and...extremely excited here on my turf?"

Karl could only lower his head in humiliation. He could only remember this guy causing trouble for most everyone in school. Karl most certainly did not want to piss this guy off especially in his present situation.

Mitch walked over to Karl and slapped his massive erection saying, "If that's for me you're wasting your time faggot."

Karl cringed in pain from the hard slap. His erection bobbing and swaying. The two store security guys who had brought Karl there laughed hysterically at Mitch's behavior. This only made Mitch want to escalate his activity. He grabbed Karl's erection and led him around the office. This made Karl look ridiculous trying to walk while being dragged around like that.

"Oh my I think he likes me touching him, he's even harder than before." Mitch laughed. "You like that don't you boy? Seems to me you like showing your naked hard dick. I bet you like dick period."

With that said Mitch dropped his pants and underwear and pushed Karl to his knees. He asked, "You like these so much, here's mine." Mitch started rubbing his penis all over Karl's face and poking at his mouth. Karl started to resist but the other two store guards held him in place.

"Stop fighting your urge to take my cock in your mouth. You know you want it. I've been told I taste real good. Be a good boy and give it a lick." Mitch taunted. Karl kept turning his head every way to avoid contact with Mitch's penis. "Maybe he'd rather kiss my ass. I've been told you gay boys like that." He turned around bent over and backed his opened ass cheeks into Karl's face. It had a repulsive smell as if he hadn't showered in days.

After a few minutes of this playtime Mitch stopped and stood Karl up. He then turned him around and said, "Maybe I've been poking at the wrong hole. I bet he'd prefer this one back here," as he now rubbed his penis up and down Karl's butt crack. Karl again tried to maneuver away from Mitch but was held by the other two.

Just as Mitch started massaging Karl's butt hole, with his penis, a knock on the door put a stop to everything. Mitch quickly pulled up his pants just before another man entered the office.

He introduced himself as Mitch's boss. He had been in touch with the department store and Julie. It was explained how everything happed all at once and Karl ended up naked in the store. He couldn't quite understand why a boy would be outside the fitting booth in a jockstrap. But while in the store had seen other boy models walking around in skimpy underwear. So the explanation seemed pliable.

So with everything he'd discovered and been told he let Karl go with no charges. He did have one question for the young naked boy. "Why did you then and do you still have an erection?"

Karl, looking down at the floor, only answered, "I have no idea...it's just there."

Mitch broke in saying, "If you ask me I think he likes being naked and hard in front of people, you know a perv!"

As his boss was escorting Karl out of Mitch's office he said, "No one is asking for your opinion and by the way zip up your pants, your 'perv' is showing."

After shutting the door behind them Karl turned to see his mom sitting there a couple of feet from him. He instinctively tried to cover himself with his hands. Not that it mattered. This was the second time today his mom had seen him naked with a massive erection.

Just then Mitch's boss came back with a blanket which he draped over Karl's shoulders. This covered most of Karl's naked body, but everytime he moved his big erect penis poked its mighty head out from the blanket.

On the ride home Karl had to move the blanket from around his shoulders to his lap to cover himself. His mom wanted to ask him all kinds of questions about the day but she didn't want to injure the fragile state he was in.

When they arrived home Karl got out of the car not bothering to bring the blanket. He simply walked to the house naked. At least his erection had subsided and his flaccid 7.5 inch thick boy meat swung with each step.

His mom rushed up behind him with the blanket trying to shield his nudity from the neighbors.

Karl walked in the house as if he were in a trance. He stopped in the kitchen, got a soft drink and sat down at the table. Still totally naked in front of his mom. She was at odds as to what to do. This was completely opposite behavior for her son. He wouldn't even be caught in his underwear in front her for as long as she could remember. She could not stop herself from sneaking glances at his enormous penis. She had not seen it since she stopped bathing him as a child. His mom wondered what side of the family he'd gotten that from. It most certainly was not from his father.

She finally asked very gently, "Son, don't you think you might be more comfortable if you put some clothes on?"

Karl answered, "Why does it matter? Most everyone in town has seen me naked by now!"

Before she could inquire about what he meant she heard her neighbor Polly's voice chime out as she let herself in. Rounding the corner into the kitchen the first and only thing she saw was Karl sitting at the table stark naked. She gasp and did a double take to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

"I...aah...the door was open...what's...aah how..." she could not form a sentence from being so overwhelmed at the sight in front of her.

Karl stood up, giving her an even better view of his naked body, and walked over to her. "I'm sorry but I've had a very trying day. Please excuse me," he said, then walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room with his butt and balls on display from behind.

His mom tried explaining as best as could saying there had been a huge misunderstanding at the department store in the mall. She explained that Karl had been exposed to many mall goers totally naked and she was sure he was traumatized from the ordeal. Otherwise he would have never appeared naked in front of them.

A few days later at exactly 6 pm the doorbell rang at Karl and Kim's parents home. When his mom answered the door she was surprised to see a group of people outside on her front lawn. As they filed in she was literally dumbfounded. Here were the folks entering her home; Mrs. West, Ms. Simpson, Kim's friend Barbara, Julie from the department store, Polly from next door and Mitch the mall security bully.

She asked them what in the world was going on. Everyone responded with the same answer. They had all received an email with threats if they didn't show up. Kim came wandering in, astonished to see all these people in their living room. She was about to ask what this was all about when Karl entered the room.

Karl was totally naked. Between some gasps he spoke saying, "None of you should be shocked to see me like this. It's not new to any of you. I sent every one of you an email telling you to be here tonight. All this naked stuff stops here tonight.

"First of all Kim. You have a video of me that you've used to blackmail me for weeks now. Mrs. West and Barbara you also have videos of me after getting me naked and parading me around in front of numerous people. Ms. Simpson you stripped me naked in English class and then proceeded to humiliate me by spanking my naked butt. Julie there was no reason for you to grope me in the store causing me to become erect. Then telling security to strip the 'store merchandise' off me before dragging me out of the store naked with an erection. Finally Mitch the only reason I wanted you here was this.

Just as Karl said 'this' Tom walked out from behind him. Tom was stark naked too. And as everyone immediately noticed his penis was even larger and thicker than Karl's.

Karl then got on his knees and started devouring Tom's penis. After only a short time Karl released Tom's now erect penis from his mouth with a deafening pop.

"Mom, I'm gay and this is Tom, my partner. We've been dating for over a year now. Kim, you're busted that video of yours is worthless. Mrs. West, Ms. Simpson, Barbara and Julie, I may press charges against you. I haven't made up my mind on that just yet. And last and least Mitch. You tried to make me suck your tiny cocktail weenie. I just wanted you to see what a real man looked like.

Mitch smarted off saying, "I called it? I knew you were a nasty faggot. I knew you were hard because of me?

Polly, standing next to Mitch said, "If that's true what does that bulge in your crotch say about you?"

Mitch looked down at his erection and blushed a deep red.

With that Karl took Tom's hand and they turned and walked away.

12