Twins Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't ask why. She slowly lowered a nipple the size of a Mother's Taffy cookie into his mouth. He lost it.

Or so he thought. It was just a huge gush of precum that came out of his dick. She still had a pair of slacks on. She felt the sticky stuff right through them. "Well, someone is going to miss my titties I see."

He winced. She was right. He also was feeling the sinking into a deep, uncontrolled state he felt when these spells came over him. His cock was so hard it hurt. Meredith was out of her slacks and panties. She trimmed her bush. He hadn't seen that before. When she had let him catch glimpses of it before it had been a wild mane.

She saw what he was looking at. "You noticed. I did that earlier today thinking of you."

Probably a load of bs. He couldn't speak, however. He opened his mouth and the only thing that came out was a low moan.

"You are really turned on," said Meredith. "I've never seen anything like this. I'm quite turned on myself."

She wasn't kidding. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She was wet and eager for him. Despite his size, she worked him in easily.

He wanted to protest, but couldn't. Why not go with it? How else was he going to explain it?

She was in her own trance now. His gigantic cock was bringing her to new levels of pleasure. She was moaning loudly and grinding her hips against him.

He reached up and touched her breasts. It was as if he touched heaven. He no longer was in bed with Meredith, he was making love to Raquel Welch. So many young men had these fantasies about her. He was really with her. He opened his eyes and she was looking down at him. She was wearing that incredible cloth top like she did in the movie One Million Years B.C., but it had fallen open and he could see her nipples. Finally, he could finally see Raquel Welch's nipples. He reached up and touched one, caressing it.

The low, deep start was upon him. From every fiber of his body it began. He closed his eyes and let it happen. He nearly lost consciousness.

His cock wasn't blasting spurts of cum everywhere, it was erupting. Like Mt. Vesuvius, it just poured out. Cum upon wave of cum. He wasn't bucking to and fro, he simply came. Deep, hard, and long. Meredith was back to being the person on top of him. She was screaming and thrashing wildly. His cock was so deep in her he felt like it would rip her asunder. She looked good. Not as good as Raquel, but not bad. He closed his eyes again.

It was still Meredith. He was still cumming, harder than ever. He caressed a nipple again. Still Meredith. He opened his eyes and grabbed her breasts, devouring them. He was cumming so hard it was painful. He was going to leave a hickey on the breast he was sucking on.

It slowly started winding down. These were not his type of orgasms. These were not male orgasms.

--------------

Patty wiped her hand on the sheet and looked down at her body, naked in the moonlight. She felt funny about pleasuring herself. Just yesterday she had one of those strange ones that came over her. They weren't satisfying, however. They were too fast. She had needed a real one. This felt good.

As she sat there basking in the glow, she remembered the look on the men's faces when she left the bathroom. She was mortified. At least she had remembered to flush. They probably thought it was a case of the runs.

Diana was a different story. She had stood right next to the door. They were half way home when Diana looked at her and was beet red. "Patty?" she asked. "I need to ask you something, and please tell me the truth."

Patty thought about it for a long time. She hadn't been able to talk with anyone about what was happening. "OK." she said.

"What were you doing in there? It sounded like you were having an orgasm." Poor Diana's face was so red it looked painful.

Patty unloaded on her. Slowly at first, but then it all came out. How it had started a few years after she reached puberty. How it was easy at first to hide them. How sometimes they were very frequent. How this last one was so intense.

And how one day when Peter was visiting she heard him moaning in his room while it was happening to her.

"That makes sense, you're twins!" Said Diana. She looked pleased with herself.

"We are fraternal twins, not identical, and I don't believe in that stuff anyway."

"You better," said Diana. "Unless you want to keep giving those old farts in the hardware store a reason to hang out by the bathroom."

"That's not funny," said Patty. "What will I do? Peter is coming to live with us. Eventually he will figure out that every time he pulls his pud, his sister starts moaning in her room."

"That is a problem," said Diana. She looked deep in thought. Patty was glad she could finally tell someone. Diana was a good friend.

"There is some good news," said Diana.

"What?"

"At least it wasn't because of Marlon Brando. That's what I originally concluded."

Maybe not that good of a friend.

12