Twins for Sale! Ch. 02

Story Info
Some fun with Alex and Yoon is reunited with her daughters.
8.2k words
4.68
12.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Lots more delicious non-con here. Expect more debauchery! Also, remember that there will be some racism so prepare yourself if you dont like that. I have a lot in store for our characters!

Ashley awoke to the most wonderful feeling in the world. It took her no time to piece together what was happening and who was making her feel so amazing.

She glanced down between her legs to a pair of familiar Asian hair buns. It was only one of the sisters, a true rare treat, tied and sucking her fat cock. Her nice Korean lips were stretched around her meat pole and her soft tongue brushed at the underside of her cock as she bobbed slowly.

"Good morning dear!" Her mother exclaimed brightly, greeting Ashley with a bright smile and kiss to her head. That warm slurping and wet sensation stopped immediately and Ash had to look down again. She could see those pretty Asian eyes looking at her, full of alarm and her cock went flying out.

Ashley's mom was the first to react. "Get back there!" Kendra said fiercely to Jihyo, then grabbing at her. Jihyo pulled back suddenly and cowered in fear, a natural reaction from a dog being scolded. Jenni flinched from where she was bound to a pole on the floor, a cock connected to the pole and shoved down her throat. A short chain and some ropes kept it stuffed down her tight throat. Kendra pushed Jihyo roughly back over Ashley's pole and waited patiently, glaring at Jihyo all the while. Jihyo finally acquiesced and pressed her lips gingerly back around Ashley's shaft, trying to kiss it as much as possible. Ashley sighed lightly in content. It was clear Jihyo did not enjoy the sensation but so far her attitude had been much more subdued as of late.

"Good girls," Kendra said simply. As soon as she did, Jenni began sucking the pole she was attached to again and made sure to make lots of sloppy sucking noises as she did, showing extra effort out of fear of a similar mistake. Jihyo kept suckling and bobbing on Ashley's cock, worshipping it as if it were truly part of her. Her tongue wrapped tightly and her lips sucked in properly. The suction was strong and her blowjob was very enthusiastic. If Jihyo were a whore, she would've gotten a great price, but Ashley could tell from the way she jerked in response to Ashley's voice that Jihyo hated herself for what she was doing, blowing her rapist in the morning. The shame rolled off her in waves and it was apparent. Despite Jihyo's internal conflict with what she was doing, both girls knew it was no longer a simple issue of stopping; a force now prevented them. Jenni and Jihyo *were* slaves.

"What do you want to do today?" Ashley asked her mother.

Jihyo gagged as her gag reflex was triggered and she pulled Ashley's glistening, fat member out of her mouth. It bounced up and down happily, glistening and angry. Jihyo knew she had fucked up. Ashley frowned. Jenni froze solid where she crouched. Kendra acted in an instant, slapping Jihyo hard, causing her to stagger and spill onto the floor.

"Back on it you mutt. Don't you dare forget your purpose," Kendra said. It was quite intimidating the way Kendra could be so demeaning and vulgar towards others despite never losing her motherly tone.

Jenni cowered, watching her twin fall limply, defeated, onto the ground. She too bobbed hurriedly on the pole, making loud sucking noises, making sure to fully commit and keep the rod of whatever she was sucking wedged tightly in her small throat. It pained her, that thick piece of rubber stretching out a delicate part of her body for most of the night and her asshole sung with a furious pain.

Jihyo glanced at Ashley in defeat and got up with without the use of her bound arms and returned to her previous position sucking on Ashley's girldick.

Kendra returned her attention to Ashley.

"Our first stop is to find a harness. Which do you think sounds fun, sweetheart, an armbinder or rope harness?" Kendra asked, holding up a pair of bondage implements for Ashley to see.

Ashley groaned lightly from Jihyo's sucking and responded, "Armbinder I think. You can't move with those so it makes it more humiliating. Also, it feels good when you fight against it. I love seeing that." Kendra smiled and nodded. Her daughter was learning fast, adapting to her environment.

Ashley took the armbinder, cool to the touch, and, with Kendra's help, applied to Jihyo while Jihyo continued to nurse her cock. It was black leather, incredibly tight, cutting firmly into Jihyo's delicate forearms. It was lined with an outer sheath that held a bright red inner lining which felt even firmer against her skin, binding those arms in place and Jihyo moaned softly in protest, as if she would refuse it but ultimately sucked down Ashley's shaft a bit harder. Jenni continued bobbing furiously, moaning as best she could with the black piece of rubber strapped deeply in her tender throat, a penis-shaped dildo with a knotted section further back. Jenni couldn't breathe correctly so she took harsh gasps through her nose when she could. In these desperate moments she realized she was even struggling to free herself. Her breasts felt raw under the pressure from the ropes cutting into them.

"There! She looks lovely now," Kendra said. Her daughter had learned well and efficiently. Both twins were being forced to act like true submissives and there was nothing they could do about it! This was perfection!

Jihyo bobbed beautifully. Her spit coated a sizable portion of Ashley's shaft and hung prettily off the rest of her still bare, wet girldick. It looked perfect.

Ashley suddenly pulled out of Jihyo's mouth and came rapidly into Jihyo's beautiful slanted Korean eyes and covered them in cum, bursting with violent pleasure.

Ashley shrieked. Hot, warm gushes shot thick globes of gooey white liquid across Jihyo's eyes. Jihyo screamed and panted madly in disgust. Then Kendra was yanking Jihyo back into place.

"Keep going," Kendra said simply and Jihyo struggled to obey as cum trickled down her face and smeared over her burning cheeks. Jenni shuddered in her bondage, watching this terrifying sight before her but kept on sucking. Ashley continued to plaster Jihyo's face with girlcum. Jihyo hated the sensation, hated the bitter taste and the way that she would be unable to clean herself until her master decided it was time to wipe the caked-on mess. She sputtered as Ashley released the last ropes of cum.

Ashley sighed a breath of relief.

Kendra looked to her daughter, saying, "Now, Ash, we'd better get you some breakfast and then we can go shopping. We are gonna have so much fun today, shopping with your own slaves. Can you believe it?

"Yes Mom. Thank you so much. You're the best!"

"No, *you're* the best Ashley and soon these sexy Asian girls will see just how incredible you are. Now, let's fix up that big appetite. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect! And maybe I could work on my tolerance more when we get back?" Ashley said.

"You sure will!" Kendra started to walk off and then she realized that she almost forgot something. "We can't leave Jenni out to dry. We need to give her some attention!" Kendra was always focused on equal proportions, treating the twins *as* twins. If one got fucked, the other needed some attention as well.

Kendra approached where Jenni was sitting by the pole. She grasped a fistful of Jenni's jet-black hair and yanked hard, forcing Jenni's head as far back as the chain would allow. Jenni, tears streaming down her cheeks, yelped in pain and watched Kendra through a haze of terror and humiliation. She could see Kendra smile above her, laughing at the sight of Jenni forced to kneel and suffer at the pole. Kendra held Jenni this way for several moments, obviously enjoying the power she had over the Korean, which made Jenni start to sob again and think *it's too horrible! We can't last this way! I've never felt so helpless or so despised*

Kendra unlocked the chain that kept her tethered to the pole and Jenni was finally free from that large protrusion destroying her throat.

"Why don't we make this slut drink our piss?" Kendra said to Ashley. Ashley nodded eagerly.

Ashley got up and grabbed Jenni by the ropes around her arms. A tight elbow tie forced her large, heavy breasts outward, the skin looking so soft and delicate, her nubs hardening from spending a night without cover. She stood and stumbled forward, guided by Kendra and Ashley. They left Jihyo bound the bed, crying softly, listening intently for anything Jenni or Ashley might say. Jenni allowed herself to be half-dragged and half-walked. There was no point resisting really and sometimes Kendra got angry whenever she did, slapping her or stuffing Jenni with her fat schlong. Jenni thought to herself, *for now, I just have to endure* except getting pissed on disgusted her.

Jenni could tell they had passed into the hall by the way the carpeted floor turned to hardwood. Now, there was only her toes and the cold surface. Then she was shoved into the bathroom.

Jenni looked around frantically, a mix of emotions showing on her face, thinking again *they're just doing this to humiliate me now.*

Ashley stepped forward. Kendra stood behind. Kendra pushed Jenni to the tub. She slid down slowly. Then she was on her knees at the bottom of the tub. Kendra freed her cock from her pants and aimed it at Jenni. Ashley did the same.

"Now drink all of this slut," Kendra said, knowing full well that Jenni wouldn't be able to.

Kendra and Ashley both began letting their warm golden stream loose. Both started aiming at different parts of Jenni's face, covering her like a liquid umbrella and making sure that plenty of urine would make it between her lips and get her to drink it. The warmth of their piss surprised Jenni but it quickly turned into a horror show, their piss tasting rancid. The saltiness made it burn her eyes and she immediately started to gag and choke on the golden liquid that made it into her mouth. Finally, Kendra made her way over to Jenni's bowing, bound Korean tits and Jenni's face screwed up into anguished defeat as she began pissing all over her, soaking them in spiteful gallons of watery waste.

All Jenni could do was kneel there, miserable, piss stinging her soft Asian skin. She even jerked back as Ashley aimed directly at her now piss-drenched boobies, spurting fluid at them. When Kendra finally shut off her tap, Jenni was shaking in a wet tub of urine, fresh hot piss gushing off of her soaking hair in streams, sliding back into the drain. It was horrifying. So much had happened so quickly. Jenni was sure that it must have been a nightmare, absolutely disgusted at the horrible situation she had found herself trapped in. Kendra and Ashley watched, smirking happily.

Eventually, Ashley and Kendra pulled Jenni from the tub. Jenni screamed now. Her fear-stricken eyes flared widely and she bucked her body, unintelligible gibberish spilling out of her mouth. "NO NO NO NO! PLEASE NO NO! PLEASE! NO PLEASE! NO! NO! NO! I DON'T LIKE THIS! STOP PLEASE! PLEASE NO MORE! DON'T I DON'T I DON'T-AH!"

"Throw her into the shower," Kendra said. "I'll go finish breakfast now."

Jenni, though, continued screaming. "PLEASE! I WILL BE GOOD GIRL! I WON'T HATE THIS ANYMORE! STOP! I- DON'T!"

Kendra reacted fast as lightning. Jenni gasped in shock as Kendra suddenly grabbed her by her sopping wet hair and proceeded to shove Jenni's face straight into Ashley's groin. Despite Jenni's sudden interruption, Kendra continued to drag Jenni against the floor and throw her into the shower. "God, I hate when these sluts start freaking out like that..." Kendra mumbled. Then she went downstairs.

Ashley flipped on the shower and made sure it was ice-cold water that Jenni received. Jenni squealed loudly when the frigid water hit her.

"Hot water is a privilege, whore," Ashley said.

"P-please, n-no," Jenni replied and winced as she moved to guard herself against a blast of cold water that erupted from the showerhead. She forced herself into a corner, crying and struggling, hating the intense cold. Ashley, her arms still crossed, smiled, content in her torture. She held the power now and all Ashley had to do was bask in the glorious presence of Jenni's misery.

Suddenly, Alex entered the bathroom.

"What in the world! Why does the bathroom smell like wet garbage?" Alex shouted.

" I'm just giving Jenni a bath before we go out today," Ashley said.

Alex grunted. "Well, it smells like you got piss everywhere! Make sure you get one of them to clean it up!"

"Yes, dear sister," Ashley replied sarcastically. "Anything else?"

Alex glanced at the Asian beauty in the shower, a cold mess tied up and writhing from the freezing water. Even drenched, Jenni still looked so attractive, her big eyes just begging to be used, her innocent beauty begging for punishment, her large soft breasts streaming water off.

Alex couldn't stop staring and she thought to herself, *No wonder why Ashley is obsessed with these sluts.*

A second passed while they watched Jenni scramble about in a rush to get her core warm. The sight was almost pitiful, so vulnerable was she.

Alex couldn't help herself. "Is she good? Like, in bed?" She asked.

Ashley shrugged, saying, "She's fine, I guess. Tight pussy. Soft lips. Perfect ass. Still untrained."

Alex coughed in response. Then she seemed to remember she was supposed to be grossed out. But her mind was naughty things now. "Does she suck pussy well?"

Ashley looked back and forth between her older sister and her beautiful Asian plaything.

Then suddenly, Ashley knew what she had to do to bridge the gap between them.

"Why don't you try? She's a pretty good bitch."

Alex grunted in answer.

"Really Alex, there's nothing really that she can't do."

Alex finally answered with a "Fiiiine."

Jenni could only cower, trembling and watching Alex in terror, and she thought to herself, *no, don't let her near me, I can't take more. My limbs already ache*

The cold stream of water splashing repeatedly onto her body overwhelmed her senses. She was numbed. Everything froze. It even hurt, not the stream of water, but her muscles themselves, which pulsated every time the cold struck them. Jenni was shivering, in pain, terrified and then she was being yanked out of the shower by Ashley.

"You're gonna suck my sisters clit, you got that whore? Now stand up and bend over." Ashley positioned Jenni so that she was bent over but her head was precisely at the height of Alex's pussy. Alex dropped her pants and Jenni gagged, smelling Alex's pussy from so close.

Alex wasn't wearing any panties and her snatch glistened invitingly. The sheer look of enjoyment in her Alex's smile was so horrible, so mocking. Jenni desperately willed herself not to act out. Her inner voice was running wild. *Why is this happening to me! All I wanted was to sing and go to school like a normal girl! I never did anything bad! I HATE THIS!*

When Jenni did not move fast enough, Ashley swatted her on the ass. "Do what you're told, slave," Ashley said.

After hearing that, Jenni pushed forward without a thought and Alex met her in the middle. Jenni could already smell Alex's damp sweat and the slight musk that greeted her only served to remind her of her terrible, cursed situation. As soon her lips touched Alex's pussy, Alex gasped loudly, her excitement pouring out. Jenni pressed her full Asian lips against Alex's moist cunt, kissing its folds. Alex let out tiny exhales, sounding like whimpers or high-pitched moans as Jenni's lips prodded her labia, making contact with all of the slippery goodness underneath.

Ashley, not wanting to let a good moment go to waste, moved behind Jenni and pressed her cockhead against Jenni's asshole, still wet from piss and shower. Jenni struggled and moaned at the sensation but Alex shut it down. She grabbed Jenni by her hair and held onto it like reins. This caused Jenni to yelp in pain. Alex moaned lightly and guided Jenni's head until her lips were upon her sopping pussy again. Now, her mouth had Alex's juices flowing down into her throat. Jenni sucked at the wet pussy in her mouth, trying to keep her teeth out of the way, but her struggling was no match for Alex's grip and pressure.

Alex pulled harder and thrust forward with her hips, hurting Jenni. Jenni felt as if her skull was going to be torn off. The motion brought her deeper into Jenni's mouth, letting her know just how wet her pussy was at this moment. Jenni struggled for air. Alex did not let up, rubbing her puffy hairless white pussy on Jenni's soft mouth.

Meanwhile, Ashley was making sure that her cock would not be kept in suspense. She had a nice wet hole that she could shove her cock into and she was going to take it. The tightness surprised her again and Jenni screamed into Alex's pussy as Ashley's thick girldick sank another inch in her ass. Alex wiggled her hips and shuddered as more wet heat dripped into Jenni's throat.

"Deeper Jenni," Alex whispered as she shifted her weight further forward and leaned.

"Get that tongue inside me." Alex, like her mother, talked down to Jenni.

Jenni thought to herself, *Fuck you, you're not the boss of me! You dumb bitch!*

Fighting the hold in her hair was impossible and incredibly painful. So Jenni forced herself to open her mouth wider and pressed her tongue in Alex's folds. She tasted Alex, her juices, her wet lips. She was salty and bitter but even the disgusting taste of her neighbor did nothing to distract her from the monster that was currently pushing its way into her asshole. The thick bulbous tip of Ashley's cock pushed deeper into her behind and forced her rectum to stretch.The sting of her split-apart asshole felt horribly intense.

Alex let out another shuddering sigh as Jenni worked her tongue around her sloppy wet folds and to her mound, kissing every square inch she could reach. Jenni let her tongue explore in great detail the soft smooth texture of her neighbor, running against the grooves and crevices where her folds started and her hole ended. Jenni's new form of breathing became a series of pained gasps. More and more of Ashley's nasty thick cock slowly sunk its way into her pink asshole. As she adjusted to one amount, Ashley would somehow shove more of her sick in. It was never ending. Pain lanced through her mind.

"Her tongue feels so good against me..." Alex groaned softly, a tinge of ecstasy present in her voice. "...so, so good. Suck my clit now Jenni... suck it really good... use those lips. Don't stop..."

Jenni started crying in frustration and exertion, even as she continued to pleasure Alex. She pressed her lips closer to Alex's open hole and kissed around her folds, almost teasing her before reaching her small clit. The harder she had to work, the faster it drew her release and the faster Ashley shoved her shaft in her tight ass, grunting from the effort. Finally, Jenni gently took it into her mouth.

She tried everything she could to distract herself from the massive violation that continued to penetrate her anus but it was no use. Ashley began to saw in and out, relishing the tightness of Korean asshole massaging her dick. It milked her, spasming and tensing as Ashley had her fun. Jenni's screams mixed with the sounds of wet, rhythmic smacks, her ass smacking against the pounding body. The pace was grueling. Ashley did not seem to care that Jenni might pass out, so overwhelmed by the sensations and emotions that she was clobbering her all at once. Alex pulled harder on her hair, seeming to spurn on her sister and encouraging her to work Jenni that much harder.

"More, Jenni..." Alex said and in Jenni's haste to continue to obey, she may have bitten Alex's clit slightly too hard in response. Alex was quick to react and cry out, seizing forward slightly. "Ouch! What the fuck! She bit me." Despite the mistake, Jenni was frantic to put her tongue on Alex's swollen bead again, to replace the memory of the pain but it was too late. Alex slapped Jenni, the clap ringing in her ears. Her face twisted to the side from the force of the blow and a red mark was left on her cheeks. The pain was hot, angry.