Twins for Sale! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoon slowly took her tongue and lips off the massive cockhead, allowing her fingers and mouth to rub over each part of the shaft and thoroughly cleanse it. The task was gross and revolting, and her tongue tensed and spasmed, gagging as if her body didn't want to taste her daughter. But all that came out were muffled moans and sounds. Yoon could hear herself crying, she could see the tears well up and fall freely, almost disassociating herself from the work at hand. She listened as her daughter's owner panted.

Ashley felt like she was in heaven. This big-titted milf was actually sucking her cock! She wanted to rip the tight white shirt of Yoon's body and free those amazing breasts, to tear open those dark green yoga pants and smell her ass but she decided to just enjoy the show.

Now she played with the sensations, let them wash through her, and she could feel her pleasure-center grow quickly. Ashley could tell the mother was desperately working her daughter's taste off of her dick. Such a skittish tongue felt lovely on Ashley's cock, caressing and fondling it. Yoon put her mouth once more around Ashley's cockhead and pushed inward. Ashley groaned at the feeling of being inside her hot, wet mouth, feeling her tongue scrabble underneath and the vacuum-like motion.

"Stroke my cock at the same time, big-tits," Ashley said as she pressed in deeper and felt the softness surrounding her, like she was a child again and she had entered a fluffy pillow fort. The fact it was a woman trying her best to clean her off added more stimulation as Yoon used a free hand to also stroke Ashley's dick.

This made Yoon focus more on her duty. She lost herself and mechanically felt the beast moving around, vibrating and trembling under the soft friction she provided. This huge thick white cock throbbed as it went further into her mouth and pressed against her throat and it stretched her jaw horribly. She tasted Jihyo's flavored pussy juice directly. Ashley seemed to enjoy her doing this. No. No, she wasn't going to think of that anymore, she was just here to... Just here to...

More than anything she hated the groaning coming from her daughter's rapist. All three knew it but no one spoke of it. Ashley, enjoying the feeling of this milf cleaning her, couldn't help the little satisfied sighs and even the occasional "Uggh!" or "Dang that feels good!"

Meanwhile, Jihyo stayed motionless and watched in complete silence, in humiliation as her own mother sucked her girlcum. When Yoon opened her eyes to look at her daughter, she saw that Jihyo had a look of mortification and regret.

"Try the tip," Ashley said, encouraging Yoon.

When Yoon placed her lips back onto the throbbing cockhead, she explored with her tongue and traced the outline of the delicate skin, and tasted the clear, disgusting liquid emanating from the tip. That stuff was bitter, salty and oh-so-gross! She began using her right hand to cradle and stroke the shaft as her tongue circled and wormed its way around the bottom of the girlcock, dipping her tongue underneath the crown, feeling the smooth satin skin, while Ashley, her tormentor, gasped in reaction to her steady attention.

Ashley watched this Asian beauty, this Korean MILF goddess, kneel at her feet, mouth eager and devoted at her cock. She really loved the sight of humiliation shining in those cute almond eyes and the sparkle of tears in her eyes, how she sniffled and tried to hold herself together. Her mouth began to salivate and she lapped around Ashley's cockhead, using her saliva to cleanse it, and even took it inside her mouth again, a few inches of pink meat now caressed by her hole and tickling her throat. So disgusting and horrible that she found herself cringing as she worked it. It was so vile and foul, and it left a metallic, viscous taste.

She bobbed her head now, vigorously. As though the faster she could finish, the sooner she could leave, so she desperately bobbed up and down, gulping down a few inches at a time until she noticed Ashley writhing. Ashley's face expressed beautiful, gorgeous, tantalizing pleasure as she let herself enjoy what was happening.

"Mmm-gggh!" Ashley grunted, suddenly pressing in deeper and enjoying Yoon's hot wet mouth caress the dickhead and the cock felt great squashed by Yoon's luscious soft lips and she twitched and shoved more of her girl-cock inside. Then without warning, Ashley orgasmed and a surge of hot and bitter cum shot from her dick, filling Yoon's hole, gushing on her palate and pouring down her throat.

Jihyo looked on in disgust as her mother consumed the thick liquid, swallowing heap after heap of bitter white fluid. It was so nasty. And the thought that it was her abuser of all people that was cumming in her mother's mouth nearly made her puke.

Yoon, meanwhile, swallowed glob after glob of cum, doing her best to gulp it down but there was too much and a stream eventually slid down her chin and throat, making a mess on her shirt. Dumbfounded and exhausted, Yoon pulled back and spit the girl sperm from her mouth, letting it dribble past her chin.

She wanted to curse but she also knew the worst of it was over. She had done what needed to be done. She had won the freedom of her daughters. She looked up at Ashley expectantly, those Korean eyes looking so adorable to Ashley.

"Thanks for that!" She said cheerfully. "Now get out of my house."

Yoon looked at her, stunned. "What?"

"Oh yea, silly me," Ashley chuckled, bopping herself on the head lightly. "I forgot to tell you. The deals off. Now leave."

"But!"

A single word interrupted her. "Now."

"No, not unless you give me back my babies!" Yoon began to plead but was stopped short when her daughter began to cry. She turned to see Jihyo choking back on tears. Jihyo hated how she was forced to make a deal with Ashley, only to be given the boot once her mother had gone to such disgusting lengths. Still, she did not dare speak aloud.

"Nah, I'm good. Now get the fuck out," Ashley said, calmly and pointedly enunciating her words, barring any room for an argument.

Her tone was sinister. She would not hesitate to make her slaves' day much worse than the awful start to this meeting.

"You can't... you can't do that..." Yoon said weakly.

Ashley grabbed Jihyo by the hair and pulled her away, leaving Yoon all by herself, crumpled on the ground with cum dripping off her chin, a used fool.