Twins for Sale! Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda is introduced and Yoon finds herself in trouble.
6.7k words
4.46
7.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda!" Kendra said, greeting her other neighbor warmly. Amanda was dressed in a flattering red summer dress. They often had tea together and, if Kendra's daughters weren't home, sex. You see, Kendra had grown lonely after her husband left her and she found solace in a new relationship, one with her neighbor here, Amanda. They both loved bondage and passionate sex. Now Amanda was excited to see the new slaves in person, though she had heard so many interesting stories about the twins already. Kendra had told her all sorts of wicked things to do to the two hapless beauties.

When Kendra led Amanda to the large living room, with its soft white carpet, dark leather seats and coffee table, and saw the two in question. The white-faced, terrified twins were had their wrists handcuffed behind their backs, a nice reprieve from the full strappados they had suffered earlier in the afternoon. Their large tits, however, were a different story.

Jihyo's chest was wrapped up with yellow rope and cord and was tied in a decorative, but extremely effective, pattern. She had almost no chance of fighting back with her small hands constrained at the small of her back. It caused her shapely bust to strain and puff out in a display of their impressive volume and size. Her nipples stood firm and stiff, quite swollen and jutting away from her bosom. A large, ball gag was stuffed between her gorgeous lips, the large red round base encased entirely by her oral cavity. Drool slid from the edges of her mouth to her collarbone and further, dripping on to her body and glistening off her skin, creating rivulets that flowed down her breasts. Plastic clothespins were attached to her nipples, puling at those fat, tender nubs.

Jenni received the opposite treatment and her breasts were simply constricted by straps that criss-crossed around her tits. Tight but not overtly so, it was the idea that got them going more than the act. But, Jenni too, had a thick gag tightly placed in her mouth and her poor jaw was sore after having them forced open and filled by the rubbery latex sphere. But that was only the beginning.

Clothespins also hugged her body, stuck onto any and every part of her part of her body, from her tummy to her ass to her arms. Each were a pinch of pain.

"Ashley and Alex our at college right now. I figured we could have some fun," Kendra said with a devilish wink.

Amanda immediately liked the sound of it, and smiled back. "How naughty."

Jihyo and Jenni looked up in terrified surprise, both having been trying to not think about how they would suffer today.

Kendra approached one of the pretty little buxom girls and pulled off one of the clothespins clinging to the girl's nipples. The girl in question, Jihyo, screeched in pain and nearly melted right then. Her heart began beating rapidly and blood once again circulated throughout her nipple. The rush was incredible but so was the sensation. Jihyo cried out a muffled long moan through her gag and tears streaked down her face, unable to hold them back.

Amanda stepped forward and then knelt down next to a kneeling Jenni. "She's so gorgeous." She remarked, inspecting her carefully. Jenni, however, had her eyes focused forward, refusing to give in. Amanda wasn't bothered one bit and went to remove one of her clothespins. The process was much the same, only Jenni barely held it together and only her quivering muscles and trembling were the only indications of pain. "Such beautiful tits, Kendra. You have no idea how jealous I am that your slaves grew such beauties."

"She's Korean, you know," Kendra pointed out, and Jenni grit her teeth against the agony of the removed clothespins. Her mind fought against screaming.

"Oh? They're beautiful, are all the Koreans this voluptuous?" Amanda asked as she cupped the girl's breasts, sinking her fingertips into the soft flesh and even playfully tweaking one of her nipples.

Jenni winced and yelped through her gag. Her poor breasts were incredibly sensitive right now. It was painful, incredibly painful.

"I don't think so," Kendra responded. She began to strip out of her clothes with dramatic flourish, with slow enticing motion to tempt Amanda. It worked. Amanda gave the girl she was fondling a quick firm smack to the chest, making her whimper. "Now come on, don't be a slacker. Enjoy yourself. This is one of the benefits of the new era."

Amanda couldn't agree more. Within minutes, the two were naked back to focusing on Jenni, playing with her and having a blast. It had turned into the centerpiece of their interaction, each taking turns pinching her and pulling on her nipples, removing the various clothespins. The poor little girl tried to resist but it was so hard to do with her hands bound. And eventually, both were yanking out each of those clothespins in quick succession, drawing out her gagged shrieks. After they were finished removing them, however, the torment became sexual.

Amanda was a futanari as well and she sported a cock that rivaled Kendra's own.

"You know," Kendra said as she laid down on the couch and guided the quivering Jenni on top of her nude body. "Im beginning to fear that Ashley is becoming too co-dependent on these slaves. She needs to, you know, get out there or maybe just fuck someone that isn't a slave."

Jenni trembled as she felt Amanda climb on top of her back and press her meaty cock between her plush cheeks. Kendra's cock was pressing against her pussy lips.

"What are you getting at?" Amanda inquired as she aligned herself with Jenni's rear, the cute tiny forbidden pucker of Jenni's anus quivering at being just seconds away from being invaded.

Kendra sighed and ran her hand through Jenni's hair. She looked deep into the crying brown eyes of the Korean girl that was on top of her. "Just that, I don't know... Maybe you could help me out. Help me teach her. You're just so smart and beautiful, I'm sure you could come up with something."

Jenni sniffled beneath her gag, doing her best not to look overly terrified or angry. Not that it mattered. Nothing she could have said or felt would have made a difference.

" Yea, I suppose I can do that." Amanda said. "Anything for my sweet bumblebee," she said with a smile.

That got a genuine laugh from Kendra. One of affection, even.

As Amanda pulled back her hips in anticipation, her cock still firmly wedged in tushy Asian ass, she leaned in a bit lower to speak into Jenni's ear. "Are you a good little girl, whore?"

Jenni gave a frantic nod, dreading what was to come. It did nothing to help matters. She felt the shaft at the tip of her ass expand and then split her sphincter open and, instantly she squealed like a pig. Blood rushed in her ears, she couldn't breathe; suddenly, as Amanda began to pierce her, she wanted to scream, 'Please, no!'. Jenni had to scream to make it stop, and yet she knew this was only the beginning.

Seconds later, Kendra managed to sneak her cock through the small, parted folds of Jenni's and her thick bulbous head pushed roughly against her tender cervix. After Kendra was inside, two large dicks began to pump away against Jenni's clasping and gripping flesh. A long, drawn-out moan was heard, something strained and almost like a death cry, her rectum filled with an excruciating burning sensation, sending waves of agonizing stings to her guts and into the pits of her stomach. Both of her holes were speared and assaulted with frenzied, violent plunges.

While Kendra and Amanda locked lips with moans, enjoying the friction of each other as much as Jenni's tight body gripping their cocks, the trapped Korean girl cried loudly, shoving her face in Kendra's chest and screaming hysterically. Her wails were just the music to get the women moving and soon, Jenni was whimpering into her gag, the burning sensation seeping within her tiny butthole like poison, getting inside of her while Kendra stretched out her tiny Korean pussy.

Kendra broke off the kiss and seemed to enjoy watching Yoon's daughter writhing, gasping, unable to squirm or crawl or do anything really, her ass trembling. The loud slapping noises sounding through the room accompanied the forceful invasion of her anus, the girls butt cheeks jiggling andqa as her ass was dominated by Amanda's rod and her pussy was filled up with white cock.

With pleasure pounding through them both in their hard-pounding, vicious strikes into Jenni's holes and the growing discomfort and stinging agony between Jenni's shaking legs made her body convulse and thrash between the two women. Her tormented hole loosened out, accepting the thrusting meat and spreading her insides out.

Meanwhile, Kendra and Amanda didn't even bat an eye. They rocked her tiny body and cocks slammed and jerked out like machine pistons, twisting Jenni's insides without mercy, ruthlessly, and on and on it went like that for what seemed like forever. They ignored her cries, they ignored her begging moans and they fucked her even faster.

"So, how does she feel, Amanda?" Kendra asked.

Amanda moaned, enjoying every minute of this impromptu gang bang. "What an amazing-Ahhnn-fuckhole she has."

"Doesn't she? So perfect, so nice and tight, like a... glove" Kendra said, breathing into Jenni's neck while plundering that magnificent body, forcing her dick deeper inside as the tight hot womanly flesh that gripped her solid pole, increasing the sensations and the stimulation. Jenni wriggled her arms underneath Amanda's body, her whole body straining, tensing up as Kendra gored her, her slick cunt clinging to her rigid intruder and pushing down, squeezing.

Kendra adored that feeling and found herself pumping on pure desire. The younger girl's body was alive and it vibrated every time they pushed in to her, her holes all stretched out, hot and wet. The teenager continued to wail out, a non-stop vibration of tears, in response, and eventually her writhing ceased, just laying there as Kendra pumped as deep and as fast as she could while Amanda did the same.

"Her asshole is pulsing around my dick," Amanda gasped from pleasure.

"I can feel your cock through her pussy. God, this she's so fucking good!" Kendra exclaimed as she arched her back upward and shoved deeper inside of Jenni, her head rolling backward.

Jenni whimpered and quivered violently, her entire pussy on fire as each thrust drew out indescribable sensations, trying to fight the rapid pace their of thrusts. Her body spasmed and jerked in pleasure and pain. Kendra's boobs smooshed against Jenni's, their nipples rubbing and prodding. She felt Kendra's hands massaging her butt cheeks, grabbing them and spreading them out so Amanda could fuck more easily. She felt that soft and spongy cock smear her hot wet walls, stretch her cunt out, and poke against her guts while, in her ass, she felt Amanda's meat stick beating like a hammer in her anus. Feverishly, she tried to stop the movements, clenching her tired and sore rectal muscles. However, the futile attempt only caused the MILFs more pleasure.

"Ahhnnn--Please sto-omhhm-p ih--mghh," Jenni muffled heavily though her gag as her own sweet essence seeped out and onto the couch. Sweat dripped from their bodies as their collective breathing intensified.

Amanda moaned. "Hhhn! So-that's right girl. Milk us dry. Ohh, what a sweet little minx, aren't you just so good and perfect for fucking and breaking in!"

Both of them fucked her furiously, not caring about the screaming and howling, how Jenni begged for mercy. The frantic movements started up a new wave of stimulation, causing that tingling to begin rippling through their joined bodies as her vaginal muscles started contracting, quivering. More and more their thrusts went into Jenni and penetrating her fully.

"Oh god! Oh god! Yea, oh yes! Ahhnnn! It feels so good!" Kendra shouted out when another girlish scream escaped her. Every ounce of pain radiating throughout Jenni had turned Kendra and Amanda on. The hot Asian got incredibly wet, juices spilling out like a waterfall onto the leather cushions, creating a new sensation.

Jenni felt herself rising and falling, her anus expanding. Her gut rippled when Amanda shoved the full length of her sick into the tiny Asian girl. After another few seconds of her butt being skewered and nailed, her belly spasmed, and while Amanda clutched her soft body, she felt the stab of the biggest rush of climaxes running like a fever over her. Amanda groaned, pushing deep inside, her entire body going rigid, and Amanda experienced the most intense feeling of release, her body slumping over with pleasure when, and just like that, she let go. A stream of semen erupting from her penis like white lava. Kendra grunted, leaning in and grabbing Jenni by her brunette hair and pushing in with one last thrust. The MILF, too, released her very own liquid eruption, coating the Koreans insides with her thick cream and the massive geysers of semen coming out of their dicks were enough to send Jenni's orgasm into a dimension she had never before experienced.

Finally, their joined bodies lay helplessly on each other, panting out their moans and whines and panting as they slowly slumped back down, and Jenni, meanwhile, was limp from exhaustion. Amanda collapsed atop Jenni, who panted below her, and the slave's chest heaved up and down. Both breasts quivered, her oversensitive nipples rubbing against Kendra's body. Kendra had become almost immobile, unable to pull out, not that she wanted to, breathing quickly, overwhelmed by feelings.

Only then did she slow down, gently rubbing up and down Jenni's thigh, petting her like a broken horse. Jenni moaned in frustration as the large objects in her ass and pussy became unbearably painful. She wanted to wriggle and twist but managed only to shift slightly and all the cum inside her could be heard sloshing.

Kendra giggled. " I can feel her cum baby! I can't believe how much cum you put inside her!"

"You haven't seen anything yet, bumblebee," Amanda said with a flirtatious smile.

Jenni then realized the absolute horror of being the bottom of a two-person girl-pile.

***

*Several hours later*

Unbeknownst to any of the ladies next door, Yoon was planning something big. She fingered the gun warily, the cold steel glinting gleefully in the now dying light of the summer day. It had taken her hours of poking around suburbs but she finally got her hands on one. No guns were allowed in Korea but she knew Americans were a bit more lax with some of these things. Still, it was a crime since she wasn't buying legally and Yoon had nearly bolted when the elderly man gave her a hard glare before handing her a knife and a gun in return for all the money in her wallet.

Money Yoon would have been afraid to leave at home, just in case anyone came along, but she hardly thought about danger now. Not after seeing her daughter raped. Not after blowing that monstrous cock. No, none of it mattered, her actions did.

Because what were a few hundred American dollars? A cheap price to pay.

She opened the door to the her yard and stepped out. She was going to retrieve her daughters. She glanced around to see if there would be any witnesses. She knew that she would be committing armed robbery with an illegal firearm but her thoughts beyond that fact did not exist. She walked through her lawn and into the yard of the home that had taken her daughters. Everything within her willed her forward. She couldn't let her baby girls suffer anymore.

The moon gazed down, alight in the auburn sky.

She marched up the front door. The plan was set. She held the gun at her side as she knocked at the door. Now, with this gun, she thought, she had the power in this equation. She couldn't help but think it was kind of awkward she needed a gun to handle a young girl barely out of college. But more was at stake than just brute strength. She needed the element of surprise and a powerful tool that encouraged the brat to reconsider challenging her. She refused to be taken advantage of again.

When Ashley opened the door, her green eyes looked stunned. Before the arrogant blonde could even speak, Yoon took the initiative and pointed the gun at her, saying, "Give me back my daughters." Yoon breathed roughly, shaking. She really didn't want to use the gun but, at this point, she knew nothing she said or did would help her own case.

"Do you even know how to use that thing?" Ashley inquired, eyeing the gun warily, the first time any signs of true fear shined in her eyes.

Yoon didn't answer her, holding up the gun and angling the tip at Ashley, aiming it right at her face.

"Give. Them. Back." Yoon choked on the words and it didn't take Ashley long to conclude that Yoon was absolutely serious, the hardness of her eyes and the steady level aim left no room for doubt.

Ashley's body was half eclipsed by the door and Yoon couldn't see what she was doing on her right side.

"Ok, it's okay," Ashley said, raising her left hand. "I'm going to go get-"

"No!" Yoon barked suddenly, changing her mind. "I'll get them. Where are they?"

"Come on, I'll take you." Ashley nodded, resigned.

Together, they walked inside, with Yoon behind her, holding the gun, pointing it at Ashley.

Now they proceeded down the narrow hallway into the den and straight toward a small bedroom, Ashley reaching for the doorknob when they reached it.

"Go on in," Ashley said, giving the handle a firm twist.

Yoon nervously took a few steps back and trained the pistol on the opening door. However, despite keeping the barrel pointed in Ashley's direction, her heart was pounding and she feared she had put herself into a rather poor tactical situation, her handgun useless against the powerful firearms held by the girls within the room.

"Momma!"

Her eyes wide in awe, Yoon realized Jenni and Jihyo were actually inside the very bedroom Ashley had led her to. She rushed inside.

The girls were nude and tied up with ropes, arms bound behind their backs, not daring to escape from their awkward position on the floor. When Yoon rushed over to them, her eyes briefly locked on the girls, lying on the bedroom carpet.

"Umma!" The twins said together.

"Are you both okay?" Her Korean voice echoed with emotion as she knelt down between the two beauties.

"You're here!" Jenni said. "Oh my god, you're saving us! I can't believe it!"

Yoon helped Jenni sit up and began untying the knots. Once untied, her arms pulled free and she launched herself into her mother, catching her unprepared in a tight embrace, both their bodies thrumming with emotion and warmth. Yoon closed her eyes in anguish.

And then she felt something hard hit her head. It didn't immediately knock her out, though she did slump to the ground, still weakly conscious, with her daughter still hugging her tight, before the darkness descended, robbing her of all consciousness.

Amanda had snuck in with a pan and had gotten Yoon unexpectedly.

Ashley appeared over her limp body, kicking aside the discarded pistol.

The twins immediately screamed. Jihyo was still bound so Ashley and Amanda pounced on Jenni. Ashley grabbed her arms and kicked out at her legs, collapsing her onto the floor before Amanda tied up her ankles with one of the coils of rope that she kept in her waistband. She quickly and expertly tied Jenni's hands back up, even while Jenni squirmed and fought, screaming "No, please! Stop! Please, I won't tell anyone, just let us go! I don't understand what's happening!"

"Tell someone what exactly, whore? There's nothing to tell on your end. Instead, we have to tell the police that your mother tried robbing me of my property!" Ashley said.

Jihyo meanwhile tried to tend to her mother even while she was all tied up. "Mom! Wake up! Wake up, mommy! Oh, umma! Please!" She pleaded, her nose brushed against her mother's chin. Her little sniffs turned into open-mouth huffs and wails.

12