Twins for Sale! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stuffed a ballgag back into Jenni's mouth, yanking her head back when the girl turned and tried to bite her.

Amanda spanked her loudly on the naked ass, making the bare flesh jiggle. "You know, since I was the one who stopped her from freeing two slaves, the law states I can take her as my own slave." Immediately the two girls were quieted. They looked at Amanda with horror in their cute eyes.

Amanda set to tying Yoon up while they waited for the police to show up.

The police drove by ten minutes later. It was nice, having connections.

***

Amanda woke Yoon with a gentle kiss on her lips. Yoon looked dizzy, slowly realizing where she was. She was at Amanda's house, in her basement. Cold dark walls leered at her, the floor was covered with fake but smooth wood. The place smelled slightly damp, almost musty. Amanda stood so close to her face that she could feel her breath and she wore a brown, flowing robe, the large expanse of it completely shrouded her body. Her expression was warm but Yoon could tell it was a facade, that there was more to it.

Yoon whimpered, her wrists strung up to the ceiling, handcuffed. She was tied up in a strappado style, forced to stand up, back bent and wrists tethered. A sharp ache had settled into her shoulder, probably long before she woke up. It burned and she let out a small whimper at how uncomfortable it was, not just in terms of the physical pain but also the embarrassment.

"How are you feeling?" Amanda asked her, eyeing her up and down, taking in her new slave. She began circling around Yoon, surveying her from all angles. Her hands seemed to explore the woman's curves, gripping her butt cheeks and fondling Yoon's petite frame.

Yoon opened her mouth, jaw going slack when her voice managed to return.

"My - My-my..." she started to speak through the pain and a fresh knot in her throat.

She tried several times, but the words weren't coming and each time she drew in a ragged, frightened breath. Amanda reached up and stroked her cheeks tenderly and Yoon closed her eyes, desperately breathing through her open mouth. She could only think of her daughters.

She finally managed to get out, "M-my daughters! Are they safe?"

"They are fine," Amanda said gently, caressing Yoon's face as though she was trying to convey some semblance of affection and reassurance. "They're still Ashley's slaves and I'm sure she's taking good care of them."

Yoon tried to make sense of what was going on, tried to understand what this woman had meant by her reassurance, but the moment she looked up into her eyes, a large ball gag was jammed firmly between her parted, panicked lips, and Yoon winced as her teeth met the ball. Her tongue danced around its rubbery surface and she gasped in surprise.

"Shhh, now. There's no need to get yourself worked up," said Amanda, softly brushing back some stray hairs from Yoon's forehead. "If you behave like a good girl, I promise you that you'll enjoy your stay here."

"Aphhmm, pluhhhh, pleihe, phaaamdha...!!," Yoon yelped, tasting the rubber, before coughing and whining in distress, Amanda's words entering one ear and exiting the other.

Amanda kept petting Yoon's head, running her hand all over her naked body, occasionally holding her heavy breasts in the palm of her hands.

"These are wonderfully cute. I see where Jenni and Jihyo get it from. Lucky for you, I enjoy Asian girls with big tits and tiny waists and soft-looking skin. Or else my cock might be a lot more rough and painful." Amanda told her as she gripped Yoon's large, ripe breasts, squeezing and kneading them, plucking her hard nipples between her fingers and rolling them in tight little circles, sending hot spikes of pain and pleasure shooting down Yoon's spine. Amanda moaned as she moved her palms over the warm fleshy mountains on Yoon's chest, marveling at how soft her skin felt, how heavenly it was to grip and pinch and caress. Yoon squealed and squirmed in her bindings, trying to struggle away from Amanda's touch, but there was no escape and Amanda knew it. She gripped Yoon by the underside of her breasts and bounced them up and down, laughing as Yoon tried to squeal through her ball-gag.

"I see you're perking up," Amanda said cheerily, grinning at the large nipples which stiffened under her squeezing thumbs.

A sudden warm, moist sensation made Yoon snap back into reality, her heart racing when she heard Amanda moaning and suckling on her tits. Like a wild animal, Amanda grasped Yoon's left breast and suckled, kneeling beneath her. Pulling the nipple between her lips, Amanda lathered her areola. Yoon pulled away instinctively, resisting, although not moving far due to here strappado bind.

"There really is nothing to worry about. I said I'll take good care of you," Amanda then said, her breath ghosting against the wet flesh of her nipple, and suddenly she was leaning into her again, capturing Yoon's tits within her open palms, licking and suckling on the tits. Yoon suddenly heard Amanda moan again.

"Such a nice smell," the Milf exclaimed with glee. "Just like your daughter."

The hands didn't leave her alone once as they toyed with her flesh, occasionally pinching and nibbling on her nipples, kneading her breasts with varying levels of pressure, making her squirm in the process. The hands squeezed her nipples, and Yoon flinched, but Amanda didn't stop with one breast as she simply went over to the other breast, pinching its nipples harder and rolling the flesh between her fingers.

"Lovely skin, I love how this pale skin contrasts with my skin. Truly, I love the ethnicity, so unique." Amanda kept up her ministrations and kept licking and tasting and biting. Yoon hadn't thought her nipples were that sensitive, but the touching and pinching and biting was beginning to heat her up.

Then, suddenly, Amanda was right in front of Yoon's face. Eyes glued shut, Yoon missed the action and yelped in confusion, her muffled cries ineffectual. Yoon felt the older woman slowly smearing her tear tracks down her cheeks.

"Little poor thing. I know what will make you feel better." Amanda removed the ball gag and Yoon instantly licked her lips to rid herself of its terrible taste. "A good throat fucking. If you're a good little slave, I won't have to keep your mouth open with a ring gag."

Yoon looked upward, her heart hammering like a jackhammer in her chest, the pain from her uncomfortably bound arms increasing incrementally.

"There's nothing to be confused about," said Amanda, stroking her hands from Yoon's neck to her shoulders and then arms, just outside of the ropes. "All you need to do is do as I say, understand?"

"Y-Yes." Yoon sputtered.

"It's 'Yes mistress'," Amanda corrected.

"Yes mistress," Yoon repeated.

"Very good, now, would you like a cock in your mouth?" Amanda asked her.

"Wh-what?"

Amanda's voice took on a bit of an edge. "It's a yes or no question," she said tightly, her hands moving over to Yoon's chest and started pulling on her nipples again. It took all of Yoon's power not to beg and whine at her mercy, biting her lips so as to not show how much the touch hurt her.

Yoon grit her teeth, shaking. The hard squeezing hurt her sensitive nubs. Yoon tried to nod, feeling the sweat running down the side of her face, her breathing unstable.

"P-please put it in...i-i-in my mou-uu- mouth?" Yoon gasped and swallowed.

"That's more like it," the Milf remarked. "Maybe a dirty whore has been hiding inside all this time?" and after giving her breasts another fondling, she quickly tugged off the silk robe to reveal her thick white girldick. Amanda's large and heavy breasts swung freely. They looked remarkably big and firm, not as full as Yoon's own, nor had they her motherly nature and swollen black areolas but they were healthy and jiggly. But it was her cock that stole the show. Her cock looked heavy, the length thicker and longer than Yoon had imagined it could be.

There was no ceremony to it. Amanda pressed her cockhead against Yoon's soft and delicate lips. A rush of overwhelming fear sent goose bumps across her skin as Yoon realized, within a split second, this was her punishment for trying to rescue her daughters, and maybe even a lesson they were supposed to teach her.

Amanda grunted. "Now suck and make sure you use your tongue or I won't let you cum."

In that moment, Yoon figured anything could be better than a pair of thrusting cocks reaming her. She needed to relax and focus on getting through this, as if she were walking through hell. Yoon leaned her head down, opening her mouth, sucking in the head, gagging almost instantly at the very unfamiliar taste of another cock. The woman groaned and put her hand on top of Yoon's head and pushed her head deeper down the shaft.

Yoon's scream of panic and fear was muffled by the large object filling her mouth.

Amanda laughed even when there was some clear signs of discomfort visible on Yoon's pretty features.

"Good slave, such a tight little mouth," the Milf cheered, and added, "Let's see you try and manage my full length."

The head of her long cock throbbed against Yoon's tongue. It went into her throat and caused Yoon to sputter as it struck the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed, thick strands of drool leaking down her mouth. Yoon glanced up, terrified, certain that she was going to choke but Amanda grasped the bound MILF's head and forced her cock down her throat, ignoring her futile attempts at pulling back. Amanda's hips bucked, one hand holding Yoon's head firmly in place while the other grasped the base of her cock. The sensation of the Asian woman's tongue exploring the underside of her shaft, her jaw flexing around her thick member, her throat constricting around it, her warm and wet mouth swallowing, it was delicious.

Amanda used her hand to force Yoon's mouth further down on her slickened rod. She bucked her hips, holding Yoon's head against her pubic bone while her cock filled the mother's mouth and throat, making her gag and choke, spit oozing from her stretched lips, tears running down her cheeks.

Amanda shivered with pleasure, groaning and sighing as she forced her way down the Asian woman's throat, filling Yoon with dread. Yoon gagged several times, and whimpered around her huge member in her mouth, her tongue becoming a powerful, twisting, licking piston. She was struggling to breathe and felt like she was dying. However, slowly, even while she was gagging and snorting and whining, she got into a rhythmic motion with Amanda fucking her mouth with deep and hard strokes, her balls slapping against her chin. Spit and drool oozed down her chin and Amanda's big breasts jiggled hypnotically as she fucked Yoon's face, her thick cock bulging her cheeks and battering against her throat. She slammed her hips hard, ramming and sinking her white flesh deeper.

"Oh yes, baby. That's good. I love how you move your tongue when it's wrapped around my hard cock in your hot mouth."

Yoon stopped trying to pull away, focusing solely on not retching as the fat cock slammed against the back of her throat, and occasionally, almost on command, rolled her tongue around the thick, hard shaft in her mouth.

Amanda worked Yoon's mouth by rocking her hips slowly into her face, keeping the Asian beauty's mouth full of cock at all times and she had no more than a couple of inches freed. Amanda cooed softly, pumping her cock more rapidly, driving it so deep into her mouth that Yoon would spasm when she pressed against the entrance to her throat. For her own safety, Yoon tried to keep her throat relaxed even though it was being pummeled again and again, balls slapping against her chin.

"But, I did say it was a *throat*-fucking, didn't I, babe? Take it into your throat." Amanda said, thrusting back and forth inside the Korean as fast as she could while gripping a chunk of the Asian's hair in her clenched fist.

Tears of desperation filled the corners of Yoon's eyes, terror engulfing her when she was aware Amanda was actually pushing her dick down her esophagus. The monstrous mushroom cockhead squeezed its way inside Yoon, getting stuck partway in. With Amanda's hips working like a piston, she worked her dick in and out of her like she was a fuck doll, fucking her mouth with deliberate but increasing deep and forceful thrusts. She kept up a steady pace and showed Yoon no mercy whatsoever. Amanda never relented, never slowed down, never tried to rest.

Then she truly broke into Yoon's throat. The penis quickly entered deep, the soft flesh of her esophagus rubbing against Amanda, creating a terribly uncomfortable feeling for Yoon. Yoon gagged but it was hardly enough to slow Amanda down. Yoon's vision became blurry and she was sure she was about to suffocate; her oxygen supply rapidly depleting. Yoon struggled not to get smothered by the goliath slab of meat. For once, she was more scared that she was being throatfucked than the fact that her daughters were still being sexually taken advantage of. Her legs kicked out pathetically and helplessly as Yoon began to fight and lash wildly in desperation. The sensations made Amanda shiver with pleasure, digging her nails into Yoon's scalp and tugging at her hair. She wanted more contact, more skin to skin so her free hand grabbed Yoon's head to bring her even closer.

Amanda giggled. "I love it that you can breathe nothing but the smell of my cock, baby. Doesn't it smell nice? Oh yes, you're such a good little slave," she cooed.

Before the whole dick was fully lodged in her throat, Amanda started withdrawing slowly and the entire length until it was fully exposed. Yoon finally drew a deep breath, her lungs recovering from their burning lack of oxygen. At that moment though, Amanda rammed her entire cock back into her throat in one hard shot. And she did it so forcefully that it made her tits shudder. The MILF's body shuddered and spasmed as the shaft buried deep. Amanda could see the bulge in Yoon's throat and she could feel it with her palm. And Yoon only succeeded in forcing her chin further onto those balls, getting Yoon to gasp as the testicles dragged over her face. Yoon went completely still, except for the shivers of air emanating from her esophagus. Tears ran down her cheeks and moistened her cheeks. There was a long moment in which Amanda kept her dick buried all the way inside her, deep down her throat, smiling down at her before starting a fast paced rhythm, Yoon's cute Korean nose pressed flat against her pelvis, the latter struggling and writhing, her saliva spilling out with the thrusts and coating her cheeks. Finally, after an eternity, she withdrew her fleshy weapon completely, leaving the Korean woman fighting to recuperate air through her nostrils, gulping down the oxygen greedily.

After a good few seconds, Amanda jammed her cock back into Yoon's mouth. This time she focused her thrusts into an upward angle and Yoon could feel the tip of her cock scraping along the roof of her mouth. Amanda's movements became broader and quicker, the large length being sucked off at her mercy, and she herself started to moan at her ministrations, occasionally giving affectionate rubs and kneading her own big breasts.

*Oh god, wont she please just get this cock out of my mouth so I can rest!* Yoon thought. *Maybe if I work harder and make her cum, the faster this will be over.*

Yoon tightened the suction of her lips and bobbed her head forwards and backwards on Amanda's cock while trying to move her tongue and focus the movements in waves rather than circles. It was difficult due to the overwhelming amounts of drool and her stretching jaw but by the look on Amanda's sweaty face, it was working. Amanda kept thrusting, her engorged and turgid cock striking and forcing her further, until she felt like her dick would dislocate.

"That's it, baby, do it harder," Amanda purred huskily, bucking her hips to the hot tongue caressing her girlcock. Amanda pumped her rock hard cock vigorously in tune with the bouncing bobbing slave girl. "Oh, yes, mommy loves having your hot, wet mouth on her cock, yes!"

Yoon's arms ached above her from the strappado tie and she felt a dull ache in her upper torso from the effort it took to suck the lady cock thrusting into her in such an intense manner. Amanda slapped Yoon's delicate cheek with a free hand while she pounded away at the bound MILF and the mother winced.

Yoon fought the urge to gag and swallowed the cockmeat in her mouth, breathing raggedly through her nose. She looked down on the cockhead, pushing out against her cheek as the meat drove into her with such fierceness, that her eyes were bulging. Amanda slapped her again, Yoon instinctively writhing, the pain clear in her eyes. Amanda groaned, enjoying the power rush; her fingers curling tighter into Yoon's hair.

"Yes, uugh," Amanda cooed at the fast tempo. "Oh my god!"

She grunted, a shudder ripping through her own body, loving the feel of Yoon's slick mouth and throat. It sent goosebumps flying across her arms and neck.

Yoon made a gagging sound and was rewarded by another slap, a strong sting this time. Amanda was becoming a bit too rough and Yoon was afraid.

The balls swung ferociously under her, spanking her chin like they were threatening her, mocking her, warning her. Amanda pulled her hair and started a fast assault. "Time to drink up dear," Amanda said sweetly. In no time, the hard, throbbing cock slid in deep once more, the massive head pressing down relentlessly into Yoon's very throat, spreading her esophagus open and apart for the pleasure of her rapist. The Asian woman gagged and let out a soft whimper. Then Amanda came. As the first gush filled Yoon's throat, she almost jerked back. Her whole body reacted to it and the only reason she didn't gag was the iron grip Amanda had on her head.

The second spurt was more powerful and it went right into Yoon's stomach. "Duhhuhummph...!! Dihhuddmm mph!" Yoon protested. She realized her complicity in this and her stomach took the load; hot, sticky, gooey, and very, very dense. In small, wet staccatos, Amanda gave her a few remaining spurts.

"Mmmm, that was a delicious face fucking, baby," the Milf gloated, the last drops flowing down Yoon's throat. Yoon didn't fight it anymore. The heavy shaft drew slowly out of her throat with a wet 'pop' and Yoon collapsed in her bondage. Drops of cum splashed across her tear-soaked face. Amanda chuckled while she licked her lower lip.

"I did enjoy that. Have you had enough yet? Or should I do it again, maybe three more times before we move on to the real thing?"

The Milf patted her cheek and stood erect and proud while Yoon lay there struggling to grasp what just happened. Cum gurgled in her stomach, thick and hot.

"Hmhmm, you really had some practice down there didn't you. You sure know how to use your tongue and that's important. Your daughter told me that you're a naughty little slut so I knew you'll be useful." Amanda slowly stroked her hair, whispering softly, "There, there, everything will be okay, I promise."

12