Twins Fuck on a Hot Summer Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed forward, and for the second time today, buried myself in my sister's pussy. She moaned, a delightful candor to our sex, and I met her sound with my own. Her warm tightness spread over my cock, hot wetness covering me and greedily accepting every inch. That lovely, unforgettable pressure clenched my shaft all the way down the base, both of our bodies meeting in a wet slip as I hilted myself in her. She clutched my shoulders, desperately holding on as we melded together, one union of brother and sister, two fools who were horribly sweaty but desperately in love.

I took her ass in my hands, and lifted, pulling her up and high. She let out an excited yelp, and wrapped her legs around my waist, securing herself to my body. Her arms held my shoulders, while mine supported from below. We began fucking; I started lifting her up and down, and she moved her hips, rocking herself against my hold, working me in and out. My cockhead ground against her inner walls, pushing first against her body before driving upwards. Her gasps and moans came frequently, petite body relishing every second of our fuck. Every entry and exit felt extraordinary, though I remained consistent in my movement, or at least tried to. If our earlier sex had been of passion, of emotion and proximity, this time, we were only concerned with sating our lust. I started thrusting faster, craving the pressure, the heat, the shaking of her body as I drilled into her.

"Don't st- stop, please baby." she mumbled out, hardly getting out the words between the pleasure. Her head leaned backward, moans filling out the whole room, and likely the building too. She desperately held on to my body with her arms, body quaking and riding. Sweat made our bodies slick, though there was no way I was dropping her. My fingers dug into her skin, firm and resolute to the point where bruising was likely. Her breasts were bouncing with every movement, though they weren't my focus. My attention was still lasered on her face, watching lolling lidded eyes, plush parted lips, wild whipping hair and rosy rubicund cheeks.

I groaned some vague affirmative at her request, unable to properly voice my own thoughts, though I kept the same rhythm. Not only because of the pleasure; this was a serious goddamn arm workout, but every hiccup in her voice and every shudder in her quivering warmth made it worth it. Her legs were almost loose around my waist, and all that kept her bouncing on my cock were her arms around my shoulders, her gyrating hips, and my hands lifting her ass. That pain in my muscles was part of what prevented me from cumming; I was saved by a constant concentration on making sure that the path I'd set my sister down would certainly lead to her pleasure, that there'd be no stopping before she got what she needed. And get her what she needed I did.

Desperation climbed with ecstasy, and in that dreamy daze of lust seized and rendered, her hold on me secured itself in her climax. No longer loose or looking into my eyes, her head dug into my shoulder, and her arms wrapped around me tightly. Every shake in her voice or quake in her body rippled into me. Her legs grew fiercely strong around my waist, and I felt every pulse and wave of her climax inside her, every quiver and shiver encircling as she came on my cock.

It was a miracle that I didn't follow her plunge, and I could hardly keep pumping into her as her iron grip fastened her toned body around me. As the seconds passed, her movements stilled, her hold weakened, and her moans became mewls became coos became breaths, body lightly settling between counter and me. I had to pin her to the hard surface since I literally could not hold her any longer. Pain was arching through my arms, though the pleasure that had exploded out of her made it all worth it.

In one last effort, I lifted her up and seated her on the edge of the counter, sliding myself out of her and resting her on the granite. Her arms stayed secured around my shoulders, and her breath was heavy on my skin. Softly, she kissed my shoulder, several times leading up my skin, and nuzzled her nose into the side of my neck. Her lips reached my ears, and she spoke warmth: soft and tired, though deeply content.

"Did you finish?" she whispered. I responded with truth and with equal tone.

"Not yet, but that's fine."

"I need you to finish in me love, one last time, hard. Everything okay, baby?" Another kiss, light lips on sensitive ears.

"Yes bee, everything's fine. You're perfect. Can you bend over the counter? My arms are killing me."

"Of course baby."

We reconfigured; I stood back, and she slid around, using her arms to keep herself steady as she gently eased herself on to her legs. Not fully bent over, she went on the tip of her toes and arched her back, pushing out her firm rear. The front of her feet angled inward, and she spread her legs, little more than shoulder length apart. Again, her ass wasn't particularly large, nor were her hips very wide. But it had a healthy, well defined size, smooth fleshiness hanging over strong thighs and complimented by her waist. I could just make out her back entrance between her cheeks. We'd yet to experiment there, but we'd recently discussed that path. She turned around, soft eyes coyly smiling at me, expectant though patient.

"Whenever you're ready, love." she invited, voice languid.

I closed in on her, gently taking hold of her hips. We touched together, soft cheeks against my cock, warm flesh surrounding my straining shape. As I brought my head down to her neck, I smelled her, the sweat, the soap, the sex. My fingers carefully moved her hair from her back, making way for my lips to touch her thin shoulders. I kissed her, gently, grinding against her ass while I teased her exposed skin. A light sound tittered from her, and she leaned her head forward to give me better access.

"You're outstandingly beautiful, you know." I tilted her head back and to the side, and, though the angle was a little awkward, kissed her on the lips.

She half giggled, half moaned into my mouth.

"Go hard, okay?"

"Gotcha."

With one hand, I bent down my erection, which was standing up and stiff. To the very base, it was still soaked with her arousal, slippery and warm. I gripped it and lined it up with her body. Fitting between her thighs, it was posed just against her entrance. That addictive heat coated the tip of my cock, and impatiently, I pushed forward. Too clumsy; my cockhead poked out of her entrance and slid up her folds. Not to her displeasure though, a minor sound escaped in her voice, and I felt her body tense up as my pressure ran towards her clit. Slowly, I moved backwards, until again my cockhead was pressing against her entrance. I kept it straight with my hand and moved upwards. This time it went in.

I fucked her, hard, every thrust forcing pleasured gasps out of her mouth. My hands settled on her ass, gripping the tender flesh and watching it move as I pounded against her body. It felt divine, and with the pace I was setting, it was all too clear to me that I wouldn't last much longer. Just a few more seconds, and that would be it. With a firm hold, I kept her legs and hip stock still, steadying her and keeping my pace consistent. Though I was moving quickly, I was using almost the entirety of my length, traveling the whole distance from tip to base in one rapid movement. I watched as I sank inside, as her tightness welcomed every inch of my cock. Every slapping push pressed her body against the counter, shaking the various kitchen paraphernalia adorning the surface.

And suddenly, it was too much. The feeling of her skin against mine, the depleted sounds she gave out as I fucked her, the pressure and warmth of her pussy: all of it carried me to the edge and violently threw me off. I came, letting each subsequent shot further lubricate my passage. She noticed my climax and moaned in delight, shuddering with every pulse and throb as I filled her for the second time. My fingers dug into her soft flesh, and her tightness clutched around my shaft, coaxing out every drop of what I had to give her.

With one final thrust, I connected to her body, cum and her arousal soaking my base and dripping down my balls. We were both panting, lost breath and desperate hearts beating as we stayed together, our connecting line rapidly softening. My limbs felt heavy, mind drained though spirit so satisfied. I bent down, supporting myself on the counter. It was cool to the touch, hard. The feeling juxtaposed the way her flesh had felt between my fingers, in a way that was almost disturbing. I should be touching her, not some emotionless surface. But after what I just did, I needed the stability.

I lay arched above, our backs almost touching as we let our bodies acclimate, calming down and finding ourselves once again. Both of us were clearly rather exhausted, and the ever present heat was not making things any easier. Time to get to that idea I had.

"Want to, ah, to cool off in the shower?" I whispered between breaths.

"That would be nice, wouldn't it?" She strained her neck back, trying to catch sight of my eyes. Her view was blocked by her hair, which I quickly remedied by brushing it out of her face. I was awarded with a warm sight. Her smile. Nice.

I straightened up, standing but keeping my lower waist pressed against her warm rear. Too warm. It was practically wet between us, sweat and the rest of what we'd spent the last hour spilling coating our skin.

"We've not showered together in a long time." I noted. It'd been one of the earlier ways we'd started getting more intimate together, but we quickly realized how inconvenient getting it on in the shower could be.

She stood up with me, slowly rising off the counter and getting parallel with my body. While she moved, she let out a disappointed tittering sound; after I'd absently just let it do its own thing, my shaft had finally slipped out of her. It would have drooped down, but her butt was firmly nestled against my waist, pinning my overused parts between us. It was neither uncomfortable, nor entirely comfortable, but our physical contact felt too good to avoid.

"Doesn't shower sex kind of suck though?"

She was sort of right. I enveloped her by the belly, tracing around her flat stomach and holding her tight against me. Her smaller body fit well against mine, with my head only a few inches above hers. I couldn't help but land a kiss on the back of her head before responding.

"Bold of you to think I can have sex again."

She giggled at that, body squirming in my embrace.

"True, baby. I'm kind of worn out too. I don't think I have another one in me." Despite her words, she ground herself against me, toned flesh mercilessly pressing against my wet and soft cock. Her arms traced down my sides, fastening around me and pulling me close by the waist. What a tease.

She turned, delicately spinning on the balls of her feet and wrapping her arms over my shoulders while I settled my hands against her waist. Her hands held my neck, fingers raising goosebumps along my skin. A light smile played on her lips, and content eyes soft, warm, and sparkling looked up at me.

"You know you're perfect, right?" My words turned her lips up into a wider grin, exposing her dimples. She bopped upwards for a quick kiss.

"You make me feel perfect. Give me five so I can pee first?"

"Mhm, I'll clean down here for a bit."

Noelle gave me another kiss, let her lingering hold stay for a moment longer, and headed upstairs, toned body quickly bounding up the steps. My eyes stayed glued to her as she left, drinking in her body one last time. Times like these made me forget those anxious ideas of regret or discomfort, the terrifying trepidation of an incestual relationship. There were risks, terrible ones, but it was worth it. Though it was impossible not to think of the future, of where our relationship would take us. Perhaps we needed a conversation soon. After cleaning a little bit of the mess we'd left behind, I followed upwards in her footsteps.

12