All Comments on 'Twins Fuck on a Hot Summer Day'

by SalaciousLimerick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 3 years ago
please...

I think this story needs to be continued. Follow them into their lifetime commitment to each other, and having a family. They will, of course, have an incestuous pair of children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars!

This was so good, the love between siblings is so beautiful, well written story, good lenght, i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good.

Much better than the average stuff posted here but I'm not so sure about the squirting fallacy and only about 5% of a cumshot is from the balls.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Beautiful and touching story.

Excellent writing.

Do you plan for more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

You created such an amazing vibe of desire and true love that is rare to find on here!

Please, if you have more to continue with these special characters, please do!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a black tank top?

No A/C and this idiot wears black??? No summer jobs? (Mickey D's must have uped it's standards) Author make your characters normal and not so fucking stupid.

SalaciousLimerickSalaciousLimerickabout 3 years agoAuthor

yeah, I guess they are pretty retarded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

Fuck the haters, this story and its sequel are fantastic. Please continue writing, you have real talent!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Good sex narrative but you're trying a little too hard with the adjectives at times. I'm catching up on this series, but I hope to get more information on their relationship, what the future holds, how they got to where they are today... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

babies come next, and marriage lol...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous