Twins in Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent for a brief while as the twins tended to their own pleasures, the only sounds breaking through the quiet being the furious stroking and juices dripping out of Scarlet's sex. Hair plastered to their skin, chests heaving as they both worked towards their peaks, Scarlet was the first to speak up. "This... this is so fucked up, but so hot at the same time."

Roman could not deny that the taboo of the situation was fuelling his frantic climb towards a climax, looking over at his sister as she started driving her fingers into the drenched pussy. "It is. Gods, I know we should be disgusted, but... all I can think about is how damn sexy you are. Scarlet, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."

Scarlet blushed at the compliment, but did not slow down in her task. "You're only saying that because you're hornier than a dog in heat."

He shook his head. "No, I'm not. You really beautiful, Scarlet. Your breasts are perfect, full and soft---

"Like you know how they feel, I've not let you touch them, little brother." She interjected.

Roman blushed right back, but continued. "I can tell just from looking at them. They'd fit perfectly into the palms of my hand, and I would treat them like the most precious of treasures."

"You're just trying to get into my pants."

"That would be impressive, since we're both naked."

Scarlet giggled at that comment, focusing her eyes on his shaft. "You're not bad yourself. It's a very sturdy cock you have there, and those balls... they must contain a lot of semen after being denied for so long."

Roman swallowed. "Yeah, I... I mean, you're not wrong. I've not been this stiff and ready to let loose a load in a long, long time."

She smiled, spreading her legs to give him more of a view to her soaked pussy. "Well, don't hold back on my account. I'm very close as well."

Not knowing what possessed him, Roman stood up on shaky legs and walked over towards his sister, shocking her a bit.

"Little brother? What... what are you doing?"

Roman swallowed, furiously stroking his shaft back and forth. "I... I want to cum on your tits. Please, Scarlet?"

Scarlet shivered as the mental image of her breasts covered in semen, her brother's semen, brought her over the edge. She let out a loud series of moans as her climax roared through her, arching her back as every part of her trembled with pleasure.

In front of such an erotic sight, Roman could not hold back any longer. His eruption came, and out from his cock he launched a torrent of cum, splattering all over Scarlet's heaving breasts. He nearly fell backwards as the orgasm claimed him, and a fair bit of the load ended up not only on his sister's chest, but on her face. Delirious with bliss, Scarlet licked the side of her mouth, tasting her brother's seed. As she did, another orgasm triggered, and suddenly her eyes opened to see the twitching manhood. The last bits of the ejaculation dripped down towards the stone floor, but as if possessed, Scarlet threw her face forward and swallowed the throbbing cock in one swift stroke.

"A-Scarlet, be g-gentle!" Roman stammered, his entire body trembling and his knees threatening to give way. He could barely speak, the post-orgasm bliss nearly consuming him already, and it wasn't made any easier to bear by his sister's actions.

Scarlet did not relent, her entire consciousness occupied with devouring the twitching manhood in her mouth. Multiple orgasms crashed through her, shattering any remnants of the barriers that had not already fallen to the siege of pleasure and desire. She held onto her brother's shaft, sucking up all the seed that had dribbled down its length, feeling an unstoppable thirst for his semen.

Roman could not take it any longer, and he fell backwards towards the cot, hitting his head on the hard wood. His vision swimming, energy drained, and skin tingling, he closed his eyes and gave in to what was happening. As the void claimed him, he could still hear the suckling sounds of his big sister while she nursed his now limp cock in her mouth.

When Roman came to again, the first thing he tried to ascertain was whether he had been dreaming or not. Looking down towards his waist, he found it covered with a blanket that extended to about halfway up his chest. Still feeling groggy, he looked over towards his sister's side of the room, finding her clothed and brushing her hair.

"How are you feeling?"

Roman groaned, rubbing the back of his head. "Have been better. Tired, mostly. That, and of course the clear bump caused by my fall." He paused. "Did... did I hallucinate?"

Scarlet looked over at him, expression serious. "No. What happened was real, little brother. I... I don't really know what came over me, but... I'm sorry. I could have injured you, or even killed you if you fell really badly."

Roman tried to sit up straight, ignoring the dull thudding in the back of his skull. "So... what do we do now? We can't really go back to what we were before. Not after... well..."

"Not after I sucked you off."

He nodded. "Yeah."

Scarlet sighed, setting down the brush. "We try to move past it. Were we horny? Yes. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Was it wrong on every level? Yes. So we can't do it again."

Roman gave another nod, feeling a fool. "So... what? Do we pretend like we did not have some of the strongest orgasms we've ever experienced? I know for certain, that I've never erupted that hard."

"Enough of that. Any more talk in that manner will only risk inflaming the passions again."

"I suppose you're right." He sighed again, now fully lucid once more. "The question remains still."

Scarlet nodded. "It does. So here is my suggestion. We never speak of it again, and anytime one of us have urges? The other leaves the lighthouse and heads down to the cove, or the other way around. No more looking at each other in a sexual way, understood?"

"Yes, Scarlet."

"Good. So, hopefully those temptations will pass. I can't say for certain, but given how we both reacted? I have a hunch about what the powder really is."

Roman arched an eyebrow. "Which is...?"

Scarlet took a deep breath. "An aphrodisiac. Highly potent, judging by our behaviour." She looked over towards the closed cupboard. "It would explain why it was smuggled in. Sometimes couples need a bit extra... stimulation. Since any form of sensory enhancers are forbidden by law here, whoever sent for this would be in for a lot of trouble."

Roman swallowed. "So... they might come looking for it?"

"Highly unlikely. My guess is that they've already been here, didn't notice that the boat had sunk, and wrote it off as a loss. I doubt anyone even knows this compact still exists."

"That's something at least." He breathed out a sigh of relief. "So... now what? We toss it into the sea?"

Scarlet gave a nod. "Already done. We can't have something that dangerous around. I disposed of it while you were asleep."

Roman couldn't help but feel a sting of disappointment at those words, but he tried to not let it show. "Right then. So we just... continue like we did before this... incident?"

"Precisely. We survive. Until the punishment is judged lapsed. It will not be a good life, barely a tolerable one, but if we were to fall... we could never come back."

"I wouldn't mind so much. You're gorgeous."

Scarlet fixed her brother with a glare. "Stop it."

Roman shrunk back. "Yes, Scarlet."

She sighed, running a hand through her salt-stained hair. "No, I'm sorry. Just... we'll survive, alright? We have the stubbornness, and the ingenuity. We can do this." She smiled. "Alright, little brother?"

Roman watched her, and in his mind he saw the image of her devouring his member like it was the only thing keeping her alive. Swallowing, he gave a nod. "Deal. Last night didn't happen."

Scarlet gave an approving nod. "Precisely. Now, you stay down there and keep resting. I'm going down to the cove to see if any fish got caught in the nets. We have a lot of work to do today."

"Yes, Scarlet." Roman laid back, looking up towards the ceiling. The moment he heard the door shut, he pushed down the blanket and fished out his member. It was stiffening steadily, and he felt a jolt of electricity run through him as he grasped his manhood. He had given his word. Swore to his sister that there would be no more talk of what happened. Yet, in his mind it was still so very vivid. His sister's naked breasts, covered in his seed, her sex soaking with juices, her wild eyes... could he truly forget about it? He shook his head as he started to stroke his cock, thinking back to just a few hours ago. He could not help it. He desperately wanted to see his sister again, please her, make love to her, see an expression of pure euphoria spread out over her shapely features... it was wrong on every level, but his hand did not stop. He moaned softly, closing his eyes. "Scarlet..."

On the other side of the door, Scarlet leaned against the hard wood, trying to steady herself. Just talking to her little brother, seeing the blanket rise an inch from his waist... it brought back not only memories, but urges. She bit her lip, trying to will her pussy to stop reacting to her taboo feelings. Yet it was no use. Her resolve wavered, and any strength she had left to resist with, evaporated when she heard Roman' voice through the door. His moans were faint, but the name he mumbled out rang clear as the night sky in her head. Upon hearing her name, she forced herself to step away from the door and down the stairs, but without noticing, she had started to rub her wet sex, and her tongue slipped out between her lips, mimicking the motions it had performed earlier. Just remembering the taste of her brother's seed nearly sent her tumbling down the stairwell, but she managed to catch herself and sit down on the hewn stone. There she remained, furiously fingering herself and fondling her breasts and perky nipples. She held back her urge to moan, and when she climaxed again, she knew for certain. It was only a matter of time. She would not be able to resist forever.

The following three days passed by slowly for the twins, a tension hanging in the air between them. Their daily conversations had petered out, replaced with awkward glances at one another and the only words exchanged were related to their survival. Thankfully, the cove had brought in plenty of fish for them to survive on, and with no shortage of salt, they knew that their food stores would keep them alive for at least a few weeks, even if a storm bad enough to isolate them hit. The arrangement that the two of them had struck, lead to them mostly being separated, and the nights were filled with an uneasy atmosphere. Neither dared indulge themselves, despite their growing urges, and little sleep came to them. Blessedly, it seemed that the events of that night would pass into their memories and remain there, eliminating the temptations.

Then the storm hit. It was by far the worst of the season, possibly of the year. The wind howled like banshees outside the lighthouse, tossing around everything that wasn't fastened or nailed down. The morning of the tempest, Scarlet had dared to peek outside the door and look towards the slope leading down to the cove. Her heart sank when she saw how mud and rocks now threatened to eliminate the pathway entirely, or at least until they could restore it. The sky was pitch-black with the thundering storm-clouds above them, and even in the middle of the day, no light broke through. The lighthouse stood on its cliff, cut off from the rest of the world, as if the void had claimed the surroundings entirely. The feeling of isolation grew, but things were about to get worse.

The patchwork repairs that the twins had performed proved inadequate, and rain managed to seep through the cracks, until the pressure became too much and the waters swelled through. Within the span of an hour, the ground floor of the lighthouse was covered in more than three feet of water, scattered furniture bobbing along the surface as the storm intensified outside. They were trapped, utterly confined to the living quarters and the very top of the tower that held little cover.

Roman stood on the landing as he looked down at the submerged base, face pale and brows furrowed. "Well... shit. Guess that means we're not going anywhere, anytime soon."

Scarlet stood a foot or so away from him, hugging herself. "No. I'm just glad the tower itself is not collapsing. I pray that it will remain standing."

"Well, if it doesn't? We'll likely not be alive long enough to be scared. This is a lot of stone." He knocked on the wall with his knuckles. "So... what do we do now?"

Scarlet sighed. "We wait. Our quarters are not submerged, and it doesn't look like the water will be able to reach us up here. Though we should make sure the window is as secure as possible."

"Good plan." Roman walked back into the room, looking around for something to use as boards to block the storm's entryway. "Not exactly spoiled for choice, are we?"

"Far from it. We can't really use the cots, and I doubt the chairs are strong enough..."

Seemingly ignoring his sister, Roman walked over to the cupboard. "This looks solid enough. We break it, and use the wood to board the window up."

Scarlet looked over at her brother. "Is there nothing else we can use?"

"Do you see anything?" He reached for one of the drawers, pulling it out and inspecting the condition. "Hm... might work. It's our best shot."

She came over to his side, nearly pushing him towards the window as she knelt down. "Fine, let's use this. Where do we store the wine though?"

Roman looked almost offended, setting down the board. "I've got no bloody clue. It's not like we can use the bottles for protection."

Scarlet bit her lip, removing the two bottles from their hiding place. "Figure it out." She kept her hand inside the cupboard for a few moments longer, and when she retracted it, Roman grabbed onto her wrist. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What are you hiding in there?" He looked very determined, eyes focused on her.

"None of your business, let go."

Roman shook his head. "No. We're in a life-or-death situation, Scarlet. No secrets."

Scarlet grew flustered, trying to yank her wrist out of his grip. "It's nothing, now let me go!"

As she made another attempt to free her wrist, he let go. In shock, her grip around the item in her fingers loosened, sending it sliding along the stone floor. When it came to a stop, Roman paused. "I... I thought you said you disposed of it?"

Scarlet shuffled towards the compact, grabbing it once more. "I lied, alright? I figured... if we ever get the chance to get out of here, better we have some contraband to trade, right?"

Roman watched her, unflinching. "You said it was too dangerous."

"It is, but... we're desperate, little brother."

"You said it posed a threat."

Scarlet bit her lip. "It does. Roman, you know well what happened when we... when we tried this powder. It would send us spiralling down into damnation."

"Do you really think that?"

Scarlet paused, not looking at him. "I do."

"Look me in the eyes and say it."

Scarlet swallowed, but slowly lifted her head to meet his gaze. "I..." She swallowed again, her mouth throat dry.

"Say it, or I will not believe you."

She grasped the compact tightly with trembling fingers, looking into his eyes that were a mirror of her own. "I... I don't know."

At those words, Roman knelt down and reached over to touch her hand. "We are alone here, Scarlet. Who knows if we will ever be rescued from this place. You are my sister, but... you are also a woman. I cannot deny that fact anymore than I can wish this storm away. I love you."

Scarlet felt tears start to stream down her cheeks, and without any further hesitation, she grabbed onto the back of his head with her free hand, pulling it towards her. They met in their first kiss, and it was as if time stopped entirely. Not even the howling winds outside could reach their ears. When they parted, they looked at one another, mutual desire and need reflected in their wide eyes. They kissed again, but this time there was nothing hesitant about it. They locked together, hands starting to roam over their bodies.

Once they parted after several long seconds, they looked at one another only long enough to start tearing their clothes off. Their bodies were heating up, skin turning pink and breathing growing more shallow. There was nothing gentle about these moments, just carnal need. Within the span of a minute, both of them sat on the stone floor, entirely nude like they had been that night. Scarlet's nipples were already stiff, and her folds were soaking in her juices, the secretions steadily staining the floor. Across from her, Roman sat with the stiffest erection he could ever recall experiencing. Yet, there was something missing.

"We... we should take that powder again. It... it was so enjoyable last time."

Scarlet bit her lip, one hand absently fondling her full breasts. "Deal." She carefully opened the compact, setting it down between them. None of them said anything, and almost in sync, they leaned down and snorted from each end of the pile. Once done, they raised their heads once more and closed their eyes, allowing time for the aphrodisiac to kick in.

Roman could not wait, and almost reverently, he reached out to touch his sister's bare breasts. They felt heavenly under his fingers, soft and pliable. One hand joined the other, and soon he sat there mesmerized, massaging Scarlet's chest.

Scarlet let out a moan of pleasure, but would not be outdone. She reached down with one hand, grasping the firm rod in her grasp. This elicited an almost identical moan from Roman, and she smirked, steadily starting to stroke his twitching manhood up and down. Her heart raced even faster, knowing she was bestowing such pleasure upon him, and her smile grew even wider and more lustful.

"Does it feel good, little brother?" Scarlet said between moans as her breasts were massaged. "You... you really have a way with your hands, huh?"

Roman blushed at the compliment, even if it was barely noticeably underneath the flush of arousal. "I... I preferred women older than me. Those that know what they..." He moaned again, trying to focus on his task and not the euphoria that lay just behind the corner of his sister's treatment. "Know what they want... and understand the importance of... of foreplay."

Scarlet smiled at that, leaning in to kiss him again. "Good teachers. I don't want you to shoot the instant we join. I want us both to enjoy this." She reached for one of his hands, grabbing the wrist and guiding it down towards her wet pussy. "Don't forget this part." She said with a husky tone, locking eyes with him.

Roman swallowed, but was falling into the role of the one being directed, and took comfort in it. He trusted his sister to steer him right. "Yes, Scarlet." He spread his fingers to open her folds, starting to roam every inch of his sister's sex while she continued to stroke his stiff member.

"Mmm... you can be more forward, little brother..." Scarlet smiled at him, bringing up the palm of her hand to her mouth and spitting into it. She then exchanged hands on his cock, rubbing the saliva into the length and lubricating it. Shivers ran through Roman' entire body, and her smile just grew wider. "You think this is good, you just wait. I only got a small taste, last time. I want all of it."

Roman swallowed hard once more, letting go of her breast to focus entirely on her sex. With both hands, he now proceeded to the next step. With fingers inserted and going back and forth, he massaged her clitoris with his thumb and index finger, stimulating the sensitive nub. More moans of pleasure escaped from both of them, chests heaving and sweat running down their naked bodies.