Twins in Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I... suck. Your. Cock." Scarlet smirked, letting go of his member. "I need your tongue down here." She indicated with her fingers, licking her lips.

"Y-yes, Scarlet." Roman could not have refused that direction if he so had been on the chopping block with the executioner's axe over his head. Nothing was more important than providing what his older sister wanted. Shuffling around, Scarlet laid on her back, spreading her pussy open as she focused him with a look that could have come from the embodiment of lust itself. Lowering his head down towards her sex, Roman took a deep breath before diving into the wet pussy in front of him.

Scarlet let out a loud pleasurable moan as her brother got to work, his tongue dashing back and forth, up and down, all along her drenched nethers. She placed a hand on the back of his head while she leaned herself further back, pressing him into her crotch. "Ohhh, yes... good, little brother, good... you've got skill."

Roman' spirit soared at the compliment, and with the determination of a man possessed, he intensified his efforts. He combined everything he knew, finger-fucking her, licking every piece of her he could access, rubbing, licking, and biting her clit... he was a man starving for approval, and the satisfaction of bringing his beloved sister to the climax of her life.

"Mmmm, keep going... yes, just like that... oh yes, little brother..." Scarlet looked up at the ceiling, stars at the edge of her vision as she could feel the climax approaching. "Mmm, not much further, now..."

Roman did not stop, even if his aching manhood demanded attention. Nothing else mattered to him but his sister's pleasure, and he was damn sure he'd give her something she'd never forget.

To Scarlet's great surprise, she suddenly felt one of his fingers roaming around her ass, and within moments he had inserted it into her tight opening. She had never been touched there before, and that combined with the absolute ferocity that her brother attacked her pussy with sent her over the edge.

With her hand still tightly clutching Roman' head towards her sex, she reached the roaring climax. Her mouth opened wide and a series of the sexiest moans she had ever let loose rang into the room. Her pussy flooded with juices, splattering all over her little brother's face and hands.

Roman at last gasped as his sister's grasp loosened, and he leaned back, greedily sucking air into his lungs. Scarlet's juices dribbled down his lip and onto his chin and naked chest. Swallowing hard after a few breaths, he spoke with a slight quiver in his voice. "Was... was that good, then?"

Scarlet took some time to compose herself, her fingers still trembling in the aftershocks of the intense orgasm. Sitting up straight with some difficulty, she smiled, her eyes smouldering with lust. "Good? That was... the best orgasm I've ever had." Shuffling forward towards him, she was careful to not slip on the wet stone floor. "Now I want to return the favour."

Roman could only nod, his vision clearing at last to see the vision in front of his eyes. Scarlet, body like that of the most attractive nymph, expression one of pure desire, and motions filled with purpose. She grabbed onto his aching manhood once more, giving it a few strokes, tormenting him.

"However... I didn't say it would be quick." Scarlet lowered her head down towards the stiff shaft, blowing air onto the twitching head. "What is it you want, little brother?"

Roman swallowed hard, resisting the urge to just grab her head and force it down onto his cock so he could find some relief. "I want you... to suck my cock."

Scarlet ran the nail of her index finger all along the length, smiling with an almost delirious expression. "Oh... I'm going to do something else entirely."

"What... what is that, then?"

"Just sucking you off would be... too simple. I have other plans." She reached down with her other hand, running her fingers over his full balls. "I intend to do so much more." She blew onto the crown again, giggling at the twitching. "I'm going to worship your cock, little brother. I'm going to make love to it with my mouth, tongue, and throat." She smiled up at him. "How does that sound?"

Roman could barely find words. "Please, just... do whatever you want. I beg you, just... something."

Scarlet leaned her head down and placed the lightest of pecks onto the root, sending more shivers through Roman' body. "Then I shall." She kissed his manhood again, picking another spot. Then another, and another. She kept this up for more than a minute, each time finding a new area to place her lips on. By that point, her brother was almost whining in desperation, his body quivering with every new touch.

"Please... I beg you, please just... more. Do something more."

Scarlet looked up at him with mock-disappointment, like she was scolding him. "Greedy, are we?" Though she couldn't deny that she wanted to escalate things as well. "Very well, you've been a good boy for now." She reached out her tongue, and in one swift motion traced the throbbing member from root to tip, stopping at the pink crown. This elicited a long, drawn-out moan from Roman, something that caused Scarlet's smile to widen. "We like that, huh?"

Roman looked down at her, controlling himself to the point that he placed a hand on top of her head, but he did not push down. "You... you're beautiful..."

The sheer sincerity of that comment caused her to blush even more, but she kept her smirk. "You're only saying that because I'm about to suck you off."

He shook his head. "No. You really are gorgeous, Scarlet. I... I've thought so a long time."

"Hush, now. Don't ruin the moment." She said.

A nod from Roman, and he fell silent.

Having retaken control of the situation, Scarlet went back to her quest. Her mouth was salivating at the sight in front of her, and she imagined that her need to feel that thick cock in her mouth rivalled that of her brother's desire for her to do so. Not wasting anymore time, she went on the attack. Circling the crown a handful of times before completely engulfing the head with her mouth. Another surprised gasp from her brother urged her onwards. It felt right, she could not deny that sensation even an inch. Kneeling down on this hard stone floor, her twin brother's shaft in her mouth... it was so very wrong, yet so right. She wanted to bestow the most intense of pleasures on him, share everything that she was. She could feel the flow in her sex gaining strength once more, but she pushed it aside. She had made a promise, and intended to keep it.

Roman sat dumbfounded and struggled to keep his eyes open, but he managed. He did not want to lose sight of this scene, of his beautiful sister tending to his manhood. Seeing her head starting to bob up and down, saliva steadily covering the member, and the sounds... he could not remember anything more erotic. The previous times he had experienced something similar, it had not been this... lustful. This primal. No-one was around to hear them, and Scarlet seemed to take full advantage of this. She slobbered and swallowed, making obscene noises with her mouth while she took his cock deeper and deeper with every stroke. Seeing the hair fall down the side of her face, he dragged it backwards, collecting it in his hands so he would not miss even a second of this glorious experience.

Scarlet paused to look up at her brother and winked, grabbing onto his thighs so she could go ever deeper. Smiling around the shaft that occupied the entirety of her mouth, she hummed a deep tone in the back of her throat, sending vibrations all the way up the length of her brother's member. With glee, she felt him twitch more, the head reaching the opening of her throat every so often.

To Roman' great surprise, he saw Scarlet reach up to the hand that had her hair gathered, and pressed it downwards, pushing her head against his cock. Another wink followed, and after a few moments of hesitation, he obliged. Roman pushed his sister's head down while he began to thrust with his hips, giving her very little leeway with how much of his rod was in her mouth and throat. This seemed to thrill Scarlet, and she gave the best nod possible given her current situation.

Scarlet gobbled up the stiff manhood, her gag-reflex fighting anytime her throat was being filled, but she managed to suppress it. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at her brother, using her hands to massage the churning balls that were now covered in saliva and pre-cum.

Roman let out a series of groans and moans, feeling the approaching eruption within his sack and manhood. "I-I'm about to explode!" He wasn't sure how many seconds he had, and he wanted to give Scarlet the chance to pull off if she so wished.

Scarlet had no such intention however. She reinforced her efforts to pleasure her brother, and when she felt the tell-tale twitching that ran through the length, she buried her face against his groin, the entirety of Roman' shaft engulfed in her mouth and throat. That was too much for the man, and with a near-deafening roar he climaxed, shooting thick ropes of seed down his sister's throat. She eagerly swallowed several times, not letting a single drop escape out through her lips. Roman sat dumbfounded, stunned by the erotic sight. He tried to catch his breath while his climax slowly subsided, but his cock did not deflate. Remaining firm inside Scarlet's throat, she eased her mouth off the member, finally letting go with an audible 'plop'. Licking her lips, she looked up at her brother with a wicked smile.

"Thanks for the food." She ran a fingernail along the still throbbing shaft, speaking with a husky voice. "Ready for the main event, little brother?"

Roman could barely find the effort to nod, his orgasm had been that intense. "I... I think so?"

Scarlet's smile turned into a grin, and she placed a palm on his chest, pushing him back. "Excellent." Wasting no time, she shuffled towards him and straddled his hips, placing her soaked sex against his shaft. She rubbed herself against the manhood for a few seconds before losing patience, and placed the head towards her opening. "Time for the ultimate taboo, little brother."

Roman gave another nod, reaching up with his hands to fondle her breasts once more. "You... you're beautiful..."

Scarlet blushed but did not relent. "You're not so bad either." Done with foreplay, she spread her lips wide to accept her brother and lowered herself down onto his rod. The instant they united, a fierce round of pleasure ran through them both, causing them to shiver. Aroused beyond any restraint, she plunged down to completely accommodate her brother's cock, arching her back when she felt the head knock against her womb.

Roman had never experienced this level of pleasure, and the sensation of his big sister's muscles squeezing and massaging his member was incredibly intense. He was grateful for having reached climax once already, he doubted he'd been able to hold on if they had gone straight to this point. Determined to make his sister feel good in return, he started to tweak her nipples along with the previous fondling of her full breasts.

Scarlet took a deep breath, just enjoying the feeling of her brother buried to the hilt inside her. She managed to regain some composure, and looked down at him while remaining completely still. "This... this is even better than I imagined."

"It... it sure is. This is so wrong, but... so fucking hot."

"Oh, we have been missing out." She smirked. "Ready to start moving?"

Roman gave a small nod. "If you are."

Scarlet didn't answer, and instead started to slowly lift herself from his hips, her pussy reluctantly relinquishing its grip on the throbbing manhood. The disappointment was only momentary however, as she then proceeded to slam herself back down, letting out a loud moan in the process.

Not to be outdone, Roman thrust in response, feeling the tip of his member collide with his sister's inner walls. When Scarlet lifted herself back up again, Roman gave another thrust, and within a matter of moments, they had found a good rhythm. The only sounds heard in the room were those of carnal joining, flesh slapping against flesh, sexual juices splattering against skin, the heavy breathing of the two twins. It was beyond the pale, but neither cared.

Scarlet continued her bouncing on top of Roman' cock, feeling her pussy mould gradually to accept his length better. She enjoyed this position, the sensation of power, knowing she was in full control. It was heavenly. "How does your sister's pussy feel, little brother?"

"So... fucking good, Scarlet!"

She reached down, grabbing his chin. "No. Right now, I'm not Scarlet. I'm your big sister, and I want you to call me as such. Now, I want you to fuck me like you've done nothing else in your entire life, got it?" All the while she spoke, she did not stop bouncing up and down on his cock, even if her composure wavered several times.

Roman swallowed, and gave the best nod he could while he pounded her from below. "Y-yes, big sister."

Scarlet grinned and leaned back, starting to gyrate her hips while she moved, letting his manhood hit different spots inside her walls. "Good boy. Now, little brother, be a good boy and obey your big sister, alright?"

"Yes, big sister." He abandoned her breasts, instead moving his hands down to her hips to help with her furious bouncing, acting both as support and strength. To him, the lighthouse, the room, the storm, it all faded. In these moments, the only thing that existed was his sister, and he intended to give her his full attention. Surging with purpose, he refocused his thrusts, but instead of keeping to the rhythm, he made his movements more erratic, more unpredictable.

Scarlet was confused at first when she noticed the change in motion, but once she felt him hit her womb at a moment she didn't expect it, her smiled widened. "Oh, taking initiative? Interesting, little brother." She kept up the gyration of her hips, abandoning any sense of restraint and giving in fully to the pleasure.

Roman watched his sister, seeing her as the goddess she truly was in his mind. He could not recall seeing anything more beautiful, and the fact that they were sharing this moment made it so much more special. "You're so hot, Scarlet."

Scarlet moaned out her answer, mouth staying open. "Mmm, keep going... fuck me like you mean it!"

Roman hesitated for a few moments, but then he acted. He pushed his sister off his hips, eliciting a gasp of surprise from her. However, while his shaft exited her body with an audible sound, it did not remain in the air for long. He stacked her up, lifting her legs up and over to give him unfettered access. Quickly catching on, Scarlet placed her ankles beside her head while she looked up at him.

"Oh my... this might be a bit tough on you, you know that?"

Roman didn't answer immediately, instead inserting his member inside her pussy once more. "You asked for it." He smirked, and began to thrust hard into her, reaching entirely different spots than previously.

Scarlet gave her brother a lustful smile, and reached up with one of her hands to finger the opening where the manhood proceeded to pound her. Rubbing her clit with the other, she knew that the next climax was not far off. "I'm going to... to cum again, little brother..."

"Go ahead. I'll make you cum as many times as you want."

A shiver ran through her at those words, and she relaxed her body, letting him take control. "Dangerous words... but I like it." She started to moan louder, the noise mingling with the sound of the primal sex the twins were engaging in.

Roman looked down at his sister, his thrusts still intense and every stroke filled with purpose. "Are you sure... you're alright? It's not too... hard?"

Scarlet opened her eyes again to watch him, and smiled. "Good for now, but..." Another loud series of moans interrupted her as she felt the G-spot being stimulated. "There, right there! Keep hitting there!" Her voice was filled with authority, and she stepped up the stimulation of her sex.

"Yes, big sister!" Roman said, feeling the vaginal walls contract around his shaft. Trying his best, he attempted to replicate his motions while speeding up the rhythm of his thrusts. He was determined to give his sister the best orgasm she had ever experienced, and would not stop until he had done so.

Scarlet felt the blood rush to her head, and that just intensified the pleasure. Combined with the aphrodisiac, and the sheer attraction she felt to her twin brother in that moment, she was reaching unheard levels of euphoria. While she could not meet his motions much in this position, she did everything she could by talking back to him, spurring him on.

"Yes, give it to me! Fuck me like you were born to do so!" Every few words were interrupted by her loud moans, and she was near-delirious, barely able to feel the hard stone floor underneath her. "It's cummming!"

With a primal roar, the awaited climax surged through her, her vaginal walls contracting to keep the throbbing cock inside her. It was like a vice, barely allowing Roman to move at all, but with determination he forced through it. The force of the orgasm made Scarlet's eyes roll back, her mouth open with her tongue hanging out. For a brief while, Roman grew very concerned, ceasing his movements. "Scarlet? Are... are you alright?"

When she responded, she sounded almost drunk. "Never... never better... fucking hell, little brother..." She did wince. "Though... could we continue somewhere more... comfortable?" It was clear that every word was spoken with some effort, her breathing only now stabilizing as her chest heaved up and down. The vaginal juices were running down her hips and legs, a fair bit of it having splattered onto her brother's chest.

Roman gave a nod and slowly retracted his member, before reaching down to help his sister stand. Or rather, he tried. "You seem a bit weak in the knees."

Scarlet leaned against him, her legs trembling in the aftershocks of the orgasm. "Oh... just, just a bit, little brother." She paused, taking a deep breath and resting her head against his chest. "You haven't cum yet, though..."

Roman kissed her forehead, smiling. "I don't want to do that if you're not comfortable. How... how would you prefer it?"

She looked up at him, smiling. "I want you on top. I doubt... I can move much right now." True to her words, she was barely remaining standing.

"Very well. I doubt we'll get anything better than the cot." With careful steps, he guided them towards the cot and laid her down, his stiff shaft twitching in the air.

Scarlet sighed and reached out, running her fingers along his length. "So eager... very well. Come on back inside." She smiled, getting comfortable on the simple bedding.

He reached down to her pussy, rubbing it for a few seconds to give her some further stimulation, but was stopped when she grabbed his wrist.

"No. No more foreplay. Just... just get it back in, little brother. Please." Her voice was almost pleading, aching with need and desire.

Giving a nod, Roman shifted to lay on top of his sister, feeling her full breasts against his chest. Looking into her eyes, he knew that while things would never be the same, he did not regret it. "I love you, Scarlet." Taking it slow, he placed his manhood at her entrance and pushed it in gradually, not wanting to rush.

Scarlet let out another moan as she felt him enter her again, her inner walls already clamouring to hold onto the stiff cock. She reached up, brushing a bit of hair from his face. "I love you, too." She kissed him, holding it for a long moment until she felt him bottom out inside her once more. "I guess... this is the traditional position for a husband and wife, huh?"

That gave Roman pause. "I... I suppose it is."