Twins in Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins' romance begins to build tension.
4k words
4.18
17.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers

Twins in Love Ch. 02

Author's note:

Okay, so this part has no real incest sex. I figured it was best to get most of the leadup to the point of this series out of the way in one longer(ish) story so we can get to the good stuff. I apologize if this is boring, but we'll get there in Part III, I promise.

In the first part, we met two twin sisters, Jenny and Jamie Wilson on their 18th birthday. Jenny is a shy virgin who has never been in a romantic relationship. Jamie is the opposite and is considered by her peers to be the school slut. They both have feelings for each other, both lustful and romantic, though neither one of them know the other one does.

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

The next Monday at school was the first time Jamie had seen Max since the orgy. She walked up to him and planted a kiss on his lips. To her surprise, Max pushed her away.

"What are you doing, you fucking slut?" Max said.

Jamie's face went pale. What did he just call her? A slut? She didn't expect that to happen. He seemed to be okay with what happened the other night. They'd had a threesome with another guy before, and he seemed to be okay with it. Why was he upset now?

"What? I thought..." Jamie said, her eyes starting to tear up.

"You heard me. I just can't deal with my girlfriend being so easily gangbanged like that. Two guys is fine, but three? Fuck that. Now I see you for the fucking whore you are. I mean, you haven't even graduated high school and you've already been with like 12 guys," Max said, his face looking angry.

"I thought you were okay with it. You seemed like you were on Saturday," Jenny said, wiping her tears.
"Well, I decided I'm not okay with it," Max said.

"Look, I won't do it again. Please, just don't break up with me."

"Too late for that. Goodbye. Don't talk to me ever again," Max said as he quickly walked away.

Jenny's eyes began to pour now. She slumped down in front of her locker. The other people milling about stared at her and whispered to themselves, laughing. Had Max told the whole school? This made her cry even more. She decided she couldn't just sit there embarrassing herself, so she went to find Jenny who she knew would be in the gym with the volleyball team.

When she got to the gym door, she braced herself for more looks and whispers. When she finally got up the courage to walk in, sure enough, she saw Jenny standing there with some other girls. She walked over and saw the other girls snickering. Luckily they walked off leaving Jamie and Jenny alone.

"What happened?" Jenny said, a concerned look on her face.

"Oh, you didn't know? Everyone else seems to," Jamie said, wiping another tear. Her eyes were red from all the crying.

"What?"

"Max just broke up with me. He called me a slut and said he couldn't deal with it anymore."

"Did that have anything to do with what was going on Saturday night after I went to bed?" Jenny said, stroking her sister's hair.

"Yeah. I mean, we've done something like that before, but I guess he just snapped and changed his mind. It doesn't make any sense," Jamie said.

"No, it doesn't."

"Listen, I don't really feel like being here right now. Wanna cut our last class?" Jamie said, looking Jenny in the eye for the first time in the conversation.

"Yeah. I don't normally do that, but I'll make an exception this time," Jenny said.

When they got home, they cuddled up on the couch and watched a horror movie to get Jamie's mind off of Max. It helped a little, but she couldn't help tearing up a little bit thinking about it. Why had he done that? She guessed she'd just have to deal with that.

At some point during the movie, Jenny's tank top had moved, revealing a nipple on her flat chest. Jamie saw it and suddenly got a tingle in her panties. She really wanted to masturbate right there, but held off for obvious reasons. She just kept sneaking glances when she knew Jenny wasn't looking.

When the movie was over, she and Jenny went to the kitchen to get some ice cream when their mom came home from work. It would only be a few more minutes before their dad got back as well.

When their mom saw them in the kitchen, she could tell something wasn't right. She walked over to the girls with a motherly look on her face and said, "What's wrong?" to Jamie.

"Well, Max broke up with me today," Jamie said, starting to tear up again.

"Oh, baby," Mrs. Wilson said, taking Jamie's head into her arms. "What for?" she asked.

"He didn't say. Just that he couldn't do it anymore. I'll get over it, though," Jamie said. Jenny just stood there rubbing Jamie's back.

"It might take some time, but you're only 18. You've still got plenty of life yet to live," Mrs. Wilson said. "Speaking of which, your father and I got you something. We'll wait 'til he gets back. Shouldn't be long."

"Okay. Thanks, mom."

They sat in the kitchen talking about other things when Mr. Wilson got home.

"Hey, ladies. How are my girls doing?" he said.

"Well, Jamie's boyfriend broke up with her," Mrs. Wilson said.

"That Max kid? He wasn't any good for you anyway," Mr. Wilson said, and that was that.

An hour or so later, they had eaten the ice cream cake from the freezer and were opening the girls' presents. They had gotten them both new iPhones. The girls were ecstatic. They'd been using the same old iPhone 6's for the past three years and were excited to get new ones. This had helped Jamie immensely.

All week at school, Jamie had done her best to avoid Max and the other three involved in the orgy all week at school. Of course she'd run into them on occasion, but had avoided talking to them, especially Max. She was just glad it was now Friday, and the school week was over.

At some point during the week, Jamie had gone from distraught to angry. She guessed she was going to prove Max right that she was a slut. If he was going to think that, she might as well live up to it. She had a plan.

Jenny was sitting on the toilet taking a piss when Jamie walked in. She quickly tried to cover her pussy, but decided to just sit there.

"We're going out tonight. We're 18 now and can finally get into a club," Jamie said, taking Jenny by surprise.

"What? Why?" Jenny said, letting her pee flow again.

"I need a rebound, and you need to get laid, or at least get a guy's number," Jamie said, handing Jenny a wad of toilet paper.

"I don't know. I was kinda hoping we could go to a movie or something. Y'know, to get your mind off Max," Jenny said, wiping herself.

"Fuck that guy. If he thinks I'm a slut, then I'm gonna be one."

"I don't know if that's a good idea. Maybe you should just take it easy."

"Look, please do this for me. You need to get out of your shell, and I need to fuck someone," Jamie said.

Jenny thought for a minute. Jamie was right, it was high time she put herself out there, and she wanted to help her sister in any way she could, so she took a deep breath and said, "alright."

"Yeah? Well, we need to get ready. Since you're sitting there with your pants off, we need to do something about what's between your legs."

"What about it?"

"That massive bush needs to go."

"What does that have to do with anything? It's not like anyone will be seeing down there."

"You never know. Besides, it'll just give you more confidence," Jamie said while grabbing some scissors out of a drawer. She then took a washcloth from another drawer and began to run hot water.

"Okay, but I don't want to look like a little girl. I do enough already with my lack of tits," Jenny said, looking down at her blonde pubes. In a weird way, she wanted to say goodbye to them, but that would just make her look weird to Jamie.

"Alright. We'll go with a landing strip. Stand up," Jamie said, wringing out the hot washcloth. She walked over to Jenny and began to put it up to her vulva. Jenny swatted her hand away.

"I can do that myself," Jenny said, wondering why Jamie would want to touch her there, even if it was through a washcloth. Still, a little piece of her wanted her to.

"Sure you can, but you won't be able to see to trim the hair very well, so I might as well do this too."

Jenny took a breath and held it. She felt the hot washcloth against her pussy. She quickly breathed out as it touched her. She wasn't expecting it to sting like it did. After a second or two, though, it felt better.

"Okay, now lie on your back with your feet on the ground and your knees up."

Jenny stood up and laid down on the towel on the floor. This gave Jamie a direct view right down main street and the overgrown lawn that would soon be cut. This turned her on, as did Jenny's completely flat chest, but she dismissed the thoughts as soon as they came in. She really needed to stop thinking of her sister that way. To distract herself and get to the point, she grabbed the scissors and placed them at Jenny's mound.

Jenny held her breath and waited. She tried not to think about that and just live in the moment.

After a minute or two, Jamie was done. Jenny looked down at her pubic mound and saw that there was quite a bit of hair now gone. She kinda liked it.

"Now, the razor," Jamie said as she reached into the drawer and pulled out her Schick Intuition. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Jenny said, bracing herself.

Jamie held the wet washcloth to her sister's pussy for a few seconds and started shaving It didn't hurt as bad as Jenny thought.

Jamie carefully shaved Jenny's pubic hair, taking extra special care around her labia. After a few more minutes, she was done.

"There," Jamie said, admiring her work. Seeing her sister's now almost nude pubic area with the little landing strip turned her on. She wanted badly to start licking it, but again dismissed the thought. She was a little wet in her panties, though.

"Alright, stand up and take a look at it," Jamie said.

Jenny stood up and walked over to the mirror. She was surprised at how good it looked. She felt so free and was glad to see her bush gone. One thing she didn't like, though, was the landing strip. It just looked out of place to her.

"Hey, um..." Jenny said, looking over at Jamie. "Can we... actually... get rid of it all? It looks and feels great, but I actually think it'd look better completely gone."

"Absolutely," Jamie said. She'd always preferred a cleanly shaved pussy on other girls, so she became even more turned on. She decided she was tired of fighting the horniness, so she just let it go. She still wouldn't touch her sister, but figured it'd give her more motivation to find a guy.

In another minute, she had completely removed Jenny's landing strip and was even hornier. Losing a bit of control, she patted Jenny's crotch, making sure to touch her clit.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Jenny said. She thought about slapping Jamie's hand away, but it felt really good. It only lasted a second leaving her wanting more, but kept her mouth shut.

"Just feeling my handiwork. Here's some lotion to keep you from getting razor burn," Jamie said, handing Jenny a bottle. She thought about putting it on her herself, but thought the better of it.

Jenny wiped the lotion all over, the cooling sensation feeling good on her now bare skin.

They went into Jamie's room and started changing clothes. Jamie changed into a thong and handed Jenny another one. Jenny put it on, and for the first time, actually felt sexy.

Jamie's outfit consisted of a really short skirt that almost revealed the bottom of her butt cheeks, and that was standing up. She knew that if she bent over, anyone would be able to see right down main street. She also wore a low-cut tank top with the New York skyline on it tucked into her skirt, and a pair of black high heels.

Jenny wore the same outfit as the birthday party the other night: high-waisted booty shorts, combat boots, and a t-shirt, only this time the sleeves were cut out of her shirt and down her side revealing part of her rib cage and a flimsy black bra. Only a week ago, she would have protested that, but now that her lack of pubic hair magically made her feel sexy, so she decided to take it even further.

They went back to the bathroom, did their hair and makeup, and put on some of Jamie's Dior perfume.

"Now, throw that flannel on and button it up so you don't look so slutty and I'll wear some panty hose that I'll just take off in the car. We don't want mom and dad complaining about our skimpy clothes," Jamie said.

"Good idea," Jenny said.

And with that, they were off. They didn't even see their parents, so there was no need to cover up. Better safe than sorry, though.

They drove into the next town over, which was bigger and had a club called Gonzo. They found a parking space and got out of the car. There was a line that was pretty long in front of the door. They hoped they'd be able to get in soon because with the sun going down, it started getting a little chilly. Luckily, the bouncer must have thought they were hot because he let them skip part of the line. He drew little X's on their hands from them not being old enough to drink and motioned for them to go on in.

"See, I told you these clothes would pay off," Jamie said giving Jenny a little wink.

"Sure enough. Now what?" Jenny said.

"Now, we scope out some dudes," Jamie said. She saw a couple of hot guys sitting at a table in the corner. They both looked kind of like punkers, one of them with a black mohawk and the other with spikey bleached blond hair. They both were wearing all black. Jamie loved guys with a little edge, so she grabbed Jenny's hand and started walking over.

"I don't know about this," Jenny said, pausing.

"Just let me do most of the talking," Jamie said. She turned to look Jenny in the eye and put her hands on her shoulders. "You'll be okay."

Jenny took a deep breath and nodded her head.

They took a seat at the table next to the guys. Jamie leaned over towards them.

"How are you boys doing tonight?" she said with a smile.

"Good," said the one with the mohawk.

"Very good," said the other, looking both of the girls up and down.

"Mind if we sit at your table?" Jamie said.

"Not at all," said the black-haired one.

The girls got up and sat down next to the guys. They all exchanged niceties. The guy with the mohawk's name was Dan, and spikey blond guy's name was Eric.

Eric must have noticed that Jenny didn't talk much because he started talking directly to her.

"So, what do you do?" he asked.

Jenny gulped and said, "Oh, I'm still in high school actually. I don't have a job. How about you?"

Eric perked up, obviously excited about talking to a high school girl. "Oh, I work at Vintage Records with Dan. He's the manager. I'm assistant manager."

After a little more conversation, Jamie sternly put her hands on the table and said, "You guys wanna dance or what?"

The guys nodded in agreement, but Jenny looked away. Before she could gain her composure, Jamie grabbed her hand and made her stand up. They walked to the dancefloor and started dancing to the trance song that was playing.

Jenny awkwardly swung her shoulders from side to side while Eric tried to get closer. Jenny was even more nervous than before so she tried to keep a little distance. She looked over at Jamie and Dan.

They were grinding hard against each other, Jamie's ass pushing into his crotch. She reached her hand up around his head and turned around. They kissed, Jamie's tongue more or less down Dan's throat. For some reason, this made Jenny even more nervous. She felt like she just wasn't ready, especially with a guy she didn't even know.

After another song started, Jamie told Eric she needed to sit down. This obviously got on his nerves because he threw his hands up and turned around. Jenny went over to the bar and sat down and ordered a Coke. When she turned around on her stool, she saw Jamie and Dan enter the women's restroom.

The bathroom was small, and to Jamie's surprise, only had one toilet. She looked under the stall and saw no one there, so she locked the door.

"Unzip your pants, mister," she said, horny as hell.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he said as he did what he was told.

Jamie reached in and fished around for his cock. When she found it, she could tell that it was big, even while flaccid. She pulled it out and put her lips around it. She started sucking, not even bothering to look up at him. She was only concentrating on getting him hard. When she did, she saw that he was indeed pretty big. At least seven inches.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter. She started rubbing her clit through her panties. She was getting wetter still.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," said Dan.

"Yeah?" Jamie said, finally looking into his eyes, which she noticed were blue.

"But you know what would feel even better?" he said. Without letting her respond, he shoved his cock deep into her throat.

She gagged and forced her head to the side for a second as spit ran down her chin. He grabbed her cheek and turned her head back to his hard cock. Again, he shoved his cock down her throat and started moving it in and out.

"You like it, you slut?" he said.

This put Jamie over the edge. Apparently she enjoyed being called a slut because she came right there.

He began fucking her face harder with his hands on either side pushing her in and out. She gobbled his cock up, it getting easier and easier to repress her gag reflex.

After a few minutes, she pulled away and stood up.

"Fuck me, daddy," she said. Just as she was about to remove her panties, she heard a knock on the door.

"Someone's in here," she said, looking at Dan as he rolled his eyes.

"It's Jenny. I need to talk to you," Jamie heard through the door. She put her finger to her lips so as to tell Dan to be quiet. She fixed her skirt and opened the door just enough for her thin frame to squeeze through.

"How'd you know I was in here?" Jamie asked.

"I saw you walk in. I know Dan's in here too," Jenny said.

"Well, what do you need?" Jamie asked, her horniness starting to drift away.

"Can we go home?" Jenny asked.

"I'm a little busy here. What happened to Eric?"

"I couldn't. It just didn't feel right."

"Okay," Jamie said as she exhaled. She was a little annoyed, but her sister was more important than some prick. "At least let me finish him off. It won't take long."

"Okay, but hurry up," Jenny said.

"Okay," said Jamie as she went back into the bathroom.

"Hey, um, my sister's not feeling well, but I told her I'd finish you off, so are you okay with just a blowjob?" Jamie said to Dan.

"Whatever," Dan said, stroking his cock to keep it hard.

Jamie got back on her knees and started sucking his cock again. She wasn't horny anymore, but she did the best she could.

He started fucking her throat again, only this time with more vigor. She tried to keep her gag reflex to a minimum and just let him do what he needed to do.

After a few more seconds, she could feel him tense up. He let out a moan and pulled his dick out of her mouth. He shot his load right on her face. She closed her eyes to protect them from his cum, but some sneaked under her left eyelid anyway.

After three or four more spurts, he put his cock back into his pants, zipped up, and just walked out without a word. Jamie felt dejected and used, but any time she could make a guy cum with her mouth, it made her feel at least a little good.

She took a paper towel, got it wet, and wiped off her face. She opened the door and walked out.

"Now can we go?" said Jenny who was standing against the wall about three feet from the door.

"Now, we can go. Sorry, but I just felt like I needed to finish," Jamie said, a little relieved.

They went out to the car and drove home. Their parents were already in bed, so getting back to Jenny's bedroom wasn't a problem.

gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers
12