Twins in Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, thanks for coming home with me. And thanks for trying to help me," Jenny said as she took off her boots.

"You're welcome," Jenny said sincerely, taking off her tank top.

"Oh, you got a little..." Jenny said, pointing at Jamie's forehead. There was a little bit of cum above her left eyebrow.

Jamie rubbed the cum off with her finger and looked at it.

"Thanks. Here, wanna taste it?" she said, sticking her cummy finger towards her twin.

"Ew. No," Jenny said, laughing.

"Suit yourself," Jamie said with a smile as she stuck her finger in her mouth and licked off the semen.

"You're so gross," Jenny said in jest.

They finished taking off their clothes. Unbeknownst to each other, both girls took a second to admire each other's bodies. They both had the same feeling of a tingle in their vaginas and down through their legs, although the other didn't know it.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Jamie said, looking into Jenny's eyes. She had a strong desire to be close with her sister.

"Sure," Jenny said. She reached into a drawer and grabbed two oversized t-shirts.

"You know, I usually sleep naked," said Jamie, deciding to take a chance.

"Oh yeah. Me too. Wanna?" Jenny asked, also deciding to chance it.

"Yes, please."

They both took off their underwear. Jenny turned off the light, and they got into bed. To Jenny's surprise, Jamie cuddled up right next to her. She enjoyed the feeling of the sister's skin on hers. So did Jamie.

"I love you," Jamie said, kissing Jenny softly on her lips, perhaps lingering a second too long. Although they often told each other they loved each other, Jamie meant it romantically this time.

"I love you, too," Jenny said, but only meaning it as she always did. She did, however, not mind the lingering kiss and wondered if maybe there was something more than a sisterly love.

Now spooning, and as Jenny fell asleep, Jamie felt a lingering pain in her loin. The thought of her beautiful twin sister sleeping naked beside her had filled her with a longing desire. She figured she wouldn't be able to sleep without doing something, so she rolled over and rubbed her clit, bringing herself to a soothing orgasm before she too fell asleep.


12