Twins in Mind and Body 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not understanding why, she stepped back and said "Of course. Tommy isn't it?"

"Yes." He said as he went inside. "I've come to help you with your marriage. You need to listen to me Pammy. I can make everything better for you and your husband." Tommy continued talking to her for an hour pushing her limits. When he left he knew the woman would become everyman's wet dream and Darla would never be welcome back there. He finally made it home and found all three girls dressed in nothing but latex, bound in some way and slowly masturbating in the living room.

Standing over them he said, "I have dealt with your former lives so you can live and grow in your love of latex and bondage as my slaves. "Tayna, you are Darla are now home schooled. In addition, Darla, you have your deepest wish... To live here with me and forget your past life before today." He looked towards Jenny, "Latex slave, you are on an indefinite leave of absence with pay." Going to the couch he sat down and pulled out his stiffening cock. "Now you three can pleasure each other while one pleasures me."

Jenny made it to him first and lifted her hips for one of her sisters to slip underneath her as she took her master's wonderful cock into her mouth. While he had cum often, Jenny managed to bring him to a wonderful orgasm in a matter of minutes. She smiled at him as she leaned back and moved to the end of the line. Next up was Darla who managed to bring him off in no time also. Of the two, she could teach Jenny a few things. Finally, Tayna lowered her mouth and made love to him with her lips and tongue. She would bring him to the edge and slow down before repeating the process. When he orgasmed he passed out from the strength of it.

Waking Tommy found Jenny was back and like Tayna was making love to his cock with her lips and tongue. In addition, he could see the blind love and joy in her eyes. They suddenly widened and he heard a voice beside the couch.

"Tommy James! What is going on?" his mother, Mary, screeched.

Standing quickly Tommy said, "Mom I can explain."

Before he could continue she slapped him hard and added, "Get that disgusting thing back in your pants."

He was never sure after wards what caused Jenny to snap but the woman, hands bound before her and ankles tied managed to leap up and knock his mother to the ground. Grabbing two handfuls of hair Jenny repeatedly slammed his mother's head to the ground. A moment later Tayna and Darla join in. "That's enough," when they continued beating the woman he said louder, "Stop it all four of you right now!"

"I have put up with you pretending to be in charge long enough Mary. You know I am the master here and you just a slave. Just because I allow you to go out and have a job does not give you a right to insult your slave sisters when you get home." Tommy looked at Jenny, "Bring a gag that will silence her." Looking at Tayna and Darla he added, "Strip her!"

Mary began to cry as her younger sisters began tearing her clothes off, "I'm sorry master I forget myself..." She stopped speaking when he held up his hand palm open.

Tommy turned away and went into the dining room to get a chair. When he returned Jenny was gagging Mary with a pump to inflate the gag. She inflated it until Mary's cheeks were distended and stepped back. "Master, may a slave address her sister before you punish her?"

"Yes," He said sitting on the chair.

Jenny held Mary's face in her hands and tenderly said, "Sister, I understand the mask you must wear for the outside world to see. So I forgive you for calling me and you other sisters whores." Her voice turned cold, "Raise your hand to master again and I will kill you. I will not stop if he says for me to stop. I will take any punishment he hands out. Even if he makes me leave, I will kill you first." Jenny paused and added softly, "You can look into my eyes and know I mean what I say." After a moment the woman nodded and she turned away from Mary to face Tommy, "Thank you master."

Before he could speak, Darla said, "What she said goes for me too. I will make you beg for death before I am done with you."

When Tayna didn't say anything, Tommy looked at her, "Want to throw your paddle in Tayna?"

"She already knows how I feel and if I had reached her first she would have found out what death feels like," Tayna said staring hard at Mary.

"Mary, come here and assume the position. It's time for your spanking." Tommy said. He spanked her slowly making sure to give each cheek ten hits. When he was finished he made her sit on the chair and said to Jenny, "Remember the bag you showed me earlier? By chance did you buy another?"

"Of course master, two of them," Jenny replied with a smile.

"I just need one and something to bind Mary in place." Tommy removed the gag and handed it to one of the others. Straddling Mary's lap he said, "We both know how much you want to try tight bondage and latex rubber worship. That way you can be just like your sisters and finally throw off your mask. Tonight is your night Mary to enjoy it completely." He got up and moved out of the way as the three girls used various straps to bind her tightly to the chair. "

Once they stepped back he took the latex bag, "See little holes around the base so you can breathe." Before putting it on Mary he said, "You will say softly to yourself, I submit fully and then orgasm. You will repeat this and orgasm, each time the submission will sink deeper and the orgasm stronger. Finally, when there is nothing in your mind other than the total submission to me and what you need to wear a mask for the outside world, you will begin orgasming and not stop until I say. Even once you pass out, your body will continue to orgasm."

Tommy placed the bag over her head and pulled the strap tight. Even before he turned away Mary mewed and her hips tried to thrust against the ropes that held her tight. He looked at the others who were watching Mary with hunger in their eyes and smiled. He had planned on sending Jenny to her apartment to pack but instead said, "Kneel and watch your sister." He waited until they were in place before adding, "Each time she orgasms, you too will orgasm and your submission will grow stronger. Once Mary reaches the point where she is continuing to orgasm, you will also cum without stopping until I allow it." It didn't take long before all four women were orgasming constantly. Going over to Jenny Tommy bent down and said softly, "Stop cumming and come with me."

Jenny blinked a few times and stood. She followed him to his bedroom unspeaking and as his command knelt by the bed. She wanted so deeply to tell him how much she loved him. Instead she remained silent until commanded to speak.

Sitting on the edge of the bed Tommy looked at her a long moment before saying, "It is time for you to take the last step into total submission love. If you are not ready, then I understand for what you are about to go through is stronger than any marriage vows could be." He smiled, "God knows I would marry you in an instant if that is what you would rather have."

"Master, my love and lord, I will do what you want me in any way you want it done." Jenny said tenderly.

"I want you to decide my sweet. This is your decision and yours alone. It is not mine to make for you." Tommy replied. "Tell me what your heart wants Jenny."

"Take me all the way...."

"Very well." He had to think his way through. These next sections had to be just right. "Jenny, for that is who you still are, do you give me your body, to dress, command and change as it pleases me?"

"Yes master."

"Say what you agree to."

"My body is yours in all ways. Dress me as it pleases you and change anything you wish to make me a better slave for you." Jenny replied smiling up at him.

"I accept your body and will do as I please to and with it. In addition, I will do everything in my power to make it pleasurable for it." Tommy replied. He paused and then continued. "Jenny for that is who you still are, do you give me heart and soul. For they are where your love and devotion are stored. Never again will you feel love towards another person other than, yourself, your slave sisters, and finally me, your master."

"I do master, I love you and no other with all my heart. I love and care for my slave sisters but you are who my world is centered on." Jenny said. She added, "I love you with my entire heart master."

"I love you too and no matter what you do, I would never send you away." Tommy replied. "Jenny it is time to give me your mind to mold as I please. This next step is the big one. Once you take it, all that you were before will fade away. You will lose your past and it will only be a mask to put on if I command it. In reality you will be an empty shell waiting for my commands to fill your mind with new needs and desires."

"Master, take my mind, erase my past and leave it empty. Make me into what you desire and fill my mind with your needs and give me new obsessions." Jenny said softly.

"Close your eyes love. Cum hard and long until your past is nothing more than a mask you wear for the outside world and you become nameless." Tommy said. The strength of her orgasm shocked him and at first he thought she was having a seizure. She slowly calmed down and finally she opened her eyes to look up at him blankly. "Nameless, you love and need to wear latex at all times when possible. You love to be bound and helpless. You love high heels and never wear anything less than three inch heels. While you love these three things firsthand, you also love your sisters going through the same thing. For example, wearing a pair of heels brings you to the edge of an orgasm. Not only that; seeing your sisters in heels brings the same pleasure."

Nameless's mind soaked up her master's words like a sponge. His commands became her obsessions.

"I give you the name.... Jenny," Tommy said. "You are first among my slaves. I am counting on you to guide and help them grow. In addition, I want you to find one more slave for me, female unattached, with plenty of money so all my good girl slaves can throw their masks away once and for all."

She thought for a moment and then smiled, "Master, one woman comes to mind, my half-sister, she is very rich, has a nice big house and is single. She is young, good looking and a bitch. Under your guidance I would very much enjoy breaking her."

"Slave, you were to leave your past behind when taking your vows. What makes you need to keep that part of your past intact even though I commanded you to let it go?" Tommy asked frowning.

"Please forgive me master, it just popped into my head when you asked for a new slave with money. A slave could go through her life and pull up memories if you wish to explain her hate for her half-sister. But it would be simpler to say, I was a real life Cinderella with only one step sister and no happy ending in sight before you claimed me." She bent forward and rested her head against his shoe, "I'm sorry."

"You are forgiven Jenny. You will have your revenge on her so clear your mind and wait here. I will go and bring one of your sisters here so you can lead her though total submission." Tommy got up and walked out. He looked at the pair kneeling and smiled at Darla. Crouching down he told her to stop cumming, wake up and follow him. In the bedroom he pointed to the ground beside Jenny and said, "Slave, Jenny here is first slave. It is her job to help you become all you can for me. Listen to her words of guidance and let her help you grow."

Jenny reached out her hand and took a hold of Darla's. "Sister, it is time for you to take the next big step in your submission."

"Master will take my virginity? I'm ready." Darla answered softly. She looked at Jenny and asked, "Will it hurt?"

"Only for a moment and then the joy will wash away that pain. You can trust me on that. Master's wonderful cock will fill you completely and make you whole." Jenny smiled. "However I was speaking of your total submission to Master. You must give your body, heart, and finally your mind to him. In all ways you will belong to Master and will be his to modify as he pleases. The first step is to tell him that your body is his in every way."

Darla was now looking forward to being taken now that she understood it would not hurt. She listened to her sister's instruction and then looked up towards her Master, "Master, I have loved you since the day we met and found in you the one who I would give or do anything for. I give you my body to do as you please. Please make me into a vision of beauty for your pleasure."

"Now sister, I know how deeply you love our master but you must tell him. Give him your heart and soul. He is your lover, master and god in all ways."

"Master," Darla looked up and felt tears roll down her cheeks. "Words fail me. All I can say is that I love and worship you with all my heart and soul."

"Good girl, I know how you feel." Jenny replied. "Finally you are to give your mind to Master. You will love what he wants you to love, think as he commands, and the best part is let go of your past completely and be his through and through."

"Master, my mind is yours to mold as you wish. You have already shown me the pleasure in things you enjoy and I look forward to learning more and becoming the good girl and slave I know I can be for you."

"I take you fully as mine slave in all ways." Tommy replied. He looked at Jenny, "Lead her through the next step."

"Sister, close your eyes and relax. Shortly you will begin orgasming and your mind will empty. When it is like a blank sheet, your past and name, is gone you will stop and open your eyes. Only then will you be a real slave and owned by Master." She paused and after a glance at their master said, "Begin now." Jenny's eyes slammed shut as the first orgasm ripped through her. She had only a moment to wonder why it was happening to her also before she became lost in the pleasure and feeling the past drifting away once more.

Getting up Tommy touched Jenny's face and whispered in her ear, "Come back to me sweet Jenny." As her eyes fluttered open he smiled at her and whispered "You may enjoy her pleasure and orgasm with her but don't go away again."

"Yes master," Jenny replied. As the next round of orgasms hit her sister she closed her eyes and orgasmed also. It felt so good to let go she had to open them and focus on her master instead as she came time and time again.

When she opened her eyes it took only a second for them to lock onto her Master. Her heart rejoiced at the sight of him. Nameless smiled up at him and said in a tender and loving voice, "Command me master and it will be done."

"I have always liked the name Darla... It will be yours from now on. Like your sisters, you need and love to wear latex always. You love to be bound tightly and will always wear heels three inches or higher. While these things make you wet and close to the edge of orgasmic bliss, seeing your sisters as you are, latex, bound, and heeled also excites you. In addition to the love you feel for me, you love your slave sisters without measure."

Darla's mind soaked up his words and then said, "Yes master." She waited until he got up and left before turning to Jenny and said joyfully, "Sister, master gave me a name!"

"Good for you little sister," Jenny replied. "What master didn't say is that he wants us in at least six inch heels as soon as possible. Remember shopping today.... Think about the shoes I showed you, those are what master wants us to be able to walk in."

Darla thought back and it was hazy until Jenny mentioned the shoes. They made her wet at the time and now she knew why. "Jenny, do you think we can get them?"

"I will talk to master about it, in the mean time we must push ourselves in the highest heels we can wear. Just think of the pain as a form of bondage for master's pleasure." Jenny replied with a smile.

Before Darla could reply, her master came in with another slave. "My first slave, Jenny will guide you from here. Darla up on the bed on your back," Tommy commanded. He stripped and got in bed with her while only half listening to Jenny tell Tayna the same thing she did before. Straddling Darla he said, "It is time to take you. Just relax and enjoy." He slowly entered her and began to make love to her.

With each stroke he pushed deeper into her until he found her hymen. "This will hurt a little love," he said softly. A movement caught his eye and turning he saw Jenny make a circle with one hand and pointed with her finger with the other. She made as if her finger was entering the hole a few times about half way slowly and then pushed it all the way in fast. Once in she counted to ten without moving her finger out. Then she resumed the in and out fully in a slow motion.

"Thank you," Tommy said without speaking and returned to lightly fucking Darla. Without giving her a warning he slammed his cock home. She whimpered in pain and he would have pulled out in horror but Jenny's advice kept him in place. Instead he stroked her face and kissed her tears away. When she began kissing him back, Tommy returned to slowly make love to her. "Cum as you wish Darla."

Darla's was floating in a world of pleasure. Jenny didn't even come close when she spoke of how wonderful it felt. The pain was there as a dull feeling however the pleasure of having her master making love to her made up for anything she was feeling. She screamed out as she orgasmed and felt loved and complete.

Her orgasm pushed Tommy over the edge and he orgasmed in her. He whispered into Darla's ear, "Hear your sisters' orgasms? Their orgasms trigger your own." He slid out and rolled off her. Getting up he smiled down at her and then sat on the edge of the bed. It took only a few minutes more before Nameless opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Nameless... I have always loved the name Tayna. It is yours from now on. Wear it with pride. You love latex and need to wear it always. You love high heels and from now on you will always wear at least three inch heels. Finally, you love to be bound in some way." Tommy glanced at Jenny, your elder sister here, my first slave, has something in her mind about special high heels that I can't wait to see." He looked at Tayna and added, "Somehow wearing them you are bound also. But I degress, you love these things because I love to see you and your sisters in them. With that said, you also love seeing your sisters in latex, bound, and wearing high heels."

Tommy paused and then said, "Darla come down and kneel with your sisters." He waited until Darla knelt on the other side of Jenny before speaking. "I love you four slaves more than you could ever know. However, your other sister has broken five cardinal rules in as many minutes." He held up his fingers as he talked, "First, she raised her voice to me. She called you, her sisters, whores. She then raised her hand to me. Fourth she referred to my cock as that disgusting thing. Finally, and to me worst of all, she failed to catch herself and did not apologize until after I lost it."

"I will not send her away. However, I must punish her and break the independent spirit that still lurks in her. It is my fault by allowing her to continue working all this time. I should have stopped her long ago and now she must suffer for my mistakes." Tommy wiped a tear away and looked down, "I need your forgiveness for what I must put her through and what you three will experience second hand. I need you to play along, you will know what I mean when it happens." He broke down and let a sob escape. Men were not supposed to cry... Masters never cried... but Tommy couldn't help it.

Jenny was shocked, their master blamed himself and now he was crying. She looked from one sister to the other but the girls were as lost as she was. Reaching out she said softly, "We forgive you master... Do what you must to make our sister well."