All Comments on 'Twins of Love'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
darkvision29darkvision29almost 2 years ago

Great story, looking forward to more.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97almost 2 years ago

Definitely want to see more of this. Also kinda want to see the aftermath with James and Kerry

Slave19941994Slave19941994almost 2 years ago

the story is ok, can you write a story about a brother and sister becoming pornstars incest?

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

YES!!!! The next chapter please. Hopefully they don't get caught for a while.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 2 years ago
Great 👍🏾

I love this story! Hopefully it will be a part 2. Disregard the haters especially the anonymous ones! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The James thing ruined it for me. The weird ass manipulation was a boner killer.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudealmost 2 years ago

We will need another chapter to see how things turn out for Elle and Michael! pretty good so far, an editor / proofreader would be a good decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I dont know how many times I layed in bed with my brothers big cock in my slutty pussyfull of his cum,we fucked every chance we had mom and dad would leave,id get nude go in his room and sit on his bwc till he filled me again with hot incest cum

Faithers79Faithers79over 1 year ago

Fuck the whore she needs it. He needs to take her ass too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it ❤️

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

Good. Mom knows. What is she going to do about it?

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Mom and dad know, and dad certainly doesn't seem to mind... As long as Ellie stays with only Michael, I'd love to see more stories...

It'd be nice to see Michael be a one-woman man for his sister, but how would that go over with everyone else that knows them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did you stop there? It was getting really good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MORE NEEDED!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck I need another part. This got me so wet.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Would be great if this stayed their secret forever. They can have the thrill of sneaking around in the house, on family vacations, holidays, visit each other at college, even as they get older and can’t spend as much time with each other, it just become more special and intimate when they have their dates.

Can we do something about James and Kerry? That manipulative boy who’s always so pleased with himself. What was his fascination with Michael knowing what his sister was like in bed?!

I’d like Michael to end up realizing that James not only had a longtime crush on him but becomes submissive whenever Michael becomes dominant. Their relationship can then develop in a whole new direction, NOT as punishment to James, mind you, but as the unfolding of something neither of them knew they wanted or needed. The twins can punish him specifically for making that tape and for cheating with Kerry, but it would be nice if that was within a proper, caring Daddy relationship with Michael. Michael should be a such a good Dom / Daddy to both his sister and James that they become his lifelong (secret?) partners, sharing a house or always living near each other even as they marry other people and have kids.

Kerry is a silly girl, seems very naive. Unsure what I’d do with her. The lesbian category does nothing for me so I wouldn’t want her to be in with her best friend. Unless she was a little (an older one, no regression to infancy or toddler) that James ends up claiming and caring for? That way the four of them stay intertwined.

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Good story

But the ending was lacking definitely needs another chapter or two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...