Twins Sons Use their Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the twins sons using their mother for sex.
1.1k words
4.19
21.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison was watching herself in the bedroom mirror as one of her twin sons, James had mounted her from behind and was now riding her, doggy style. Tommy her other twin son was taking pornographic photos of her and James fucking on the bed. Somehow she had lost her position as their respected mother and businesswoman and had now become an incestuous tart for her twin son's private sexual gratification. Her head was in a dizzy spin and she was trying to cope with this strange turn of events, between herself and both James and Tommy her twin sons... She could not understand how they had both turned her, their own mother, into just a sexual body.

Yet as she tried to get her mind around the fact they were using her, her body was reacting in a completely different way, her body was enjoying the sex, her body was reacting to the stimulation from James's cock filling her cunt and she was feeling more and more sexual with the steady regular fucking she was getting from her son. She found herself moving with him and slowly she came to realise that she was actually enjoying the way that the twins were using her. She had always enjoyed sex and now with the twins, she was now discovering that she was at her best when the boys were in control of her and not the other way round. Alison had just discovered that she was better at sex with being a submissive partner than being a dominant female.

This was now how she was now going to behave, now with the boys and most likely in the future too. For Alison was enjoying the sex with James. She watched herself in the mirror with James riding her. She was a tart after all she liked being used and the twins were perfect for giving her the fucking that she needed and desired.

"Enjoying your shagging mum?" James asked her as he saw her watching herself in the big mirror.

"Oh yes, James, I'm loving it son!" She replied.

Tommy took a few more photos of James and his mother shagging doggy style in front of the mirror.

"When do I get my turn then? James?" Tommy asked his brother.

"Sure, you can take over from me right now," James replied and uncoupled from Alison and moved aside so that Tommy could take his place and shag his mother doggy style too.

Alison looked over her shoulder as Tommy got behind her. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled at him. Alison should never have a favourite son between the twins, but she did prefer Tommy to fuck her more than James. Tommy was easy and gentle, he made love to her, James was all hard and fast and fucking rough. She had taught Tommy to be more loving. In all honesty, she enjoyed both boys fucking her and the two different ways that they performed with her. It was just that she preferred Tommy's technique to James's.

Tommy mounted his mother and began to shag her from behind. She parted her stocking legs to allow him to fuck her the way he liked to have her. She returned her gave back to the mirror and in her reflection looked straight into his eyes. They both smiled at each other and Tommy enjoyed taking his place with his stiff cock fucking his mothers cunt right up to the hilt and his balls slapping against her. He kept this up while his brother James took a few photos of them shagging together.

"Is that good for you mum?" Tommy asked her.

'A wonderful my beautiful boy, just fucking wonderful darling..." Alison replied.

"Ok, enough of this, turn over and I'll make you cum." Tommy said as he un-coupled himself from fucking his mother and sat back allowing her to turn over onto her back. Then Tommy re-mounted his mother, this time riding her in the missionary position. She gasped as his stiff cock re-entered her cunt as he easily found his cock sliding into her. She moaned as Tommy kept up a steady easy rhythm riding her and she shifted her hips and spread her stocking clads legs just a little wider for him to get right into her... Alison was enjoying this very, very much. Tommy was an excellent lover, he just knew how to make her feel so sexy and special as he made love to her... He was making love to her, not just fucking her with his stiff cock banging her cunt. Tommy loved his mother and wanted to make her feel wanted, loved, and to have the best sex and climax that she had ever known...

James was still taking porno photos of Tommy and his mum fucking on the bed, he was hoping that his brother would make his mum have a climax so that he could get some good photos of her, face on, and catch the very moments of her orgasm... So James was watching them both intently to see when Tommy was going to make his mum climax. Tommy was looking down straight into his mum's eyes and was smiling as he began to change to his rhythm with his cock inside his mother's cunt, he leaned into her and moved his hips in a sort of twisting-turning way. This immediately had an effect on his mum. She moaned again and she gasped realising that Tommy was going to make her orgasm. Tommy kept the new rhythm up and within a few minutes, Alison was feeling the beginnings of her orgasm building inside her cunt. She arched her back and let Tommy have free reign with her body and within a few moments felt her climax begin...

James was ready with his camera and knew the signs of his mother as she began to climax. He took photo after photo of her twisting and turning under the control of Tommy, his twin brother, as their mother had a huge orgasm with Tommy fucking her on the bed. James was smiling as he saw through the lens of the camera his mother enjoying being sexually serviced...

A few minutes after her orgasm and thrusting with Tommy. Alison lay limp on the bed as both her sons lay with her and pressed their naked bodies against her. All three of them relaxed together on the bed. Gently they embraced and fondled Alison's body.

"Well, that was a great fuck.!" Alison said to them both.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Tommy answered her.

"Now, why would I want a new boyfriend when I have both of you to satisfy me..." Alison asked her twin sons.

She lay on the bed with Tommy and James and enjoyed the feeling of them both beside her.

"Now, what shall we do next boys?" Alison asked them with a wicked twinkle in her eye.