Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

The road-side fuck session was enough to hold them over till they stopped for the evening. They ate along the way and discussed all the familial sexcapades that had transpired over the recent past. Though reluctant to share it, Katrina let it out that she and Larry had been fucking each other for years and had included Glenda in their sex sessions after the two had married. Carl found it all fascinating and erotic. He stayed hard through most of the conversation.

"I think that your sister inherited my sexual overdrive gene," said Katrina as they pulled into the motel. "Seems she's quite the little minx," she added.

Along the way, Katrina had changed clothes putting on a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt. Her tits were still an eye magnet for anyone they met. This was true as they stepped into the lobby of the Hampton Inn in Reno. The two clerks behind the counter stopped what they were doing and stared at the cloth-clad mountains laying on the counter.

"I believe we have a reservation for a suite, honey. Can you check that out for me or do you want to keep looking at these?" she said twirling her nipples with her fingers. As the male clerk turned a bright shade of red, the girl smiled and shook her head..

"I believe we have it right here. Are you Katrina?" asked the girl.

Katrina slid down the counter in front of the girl and smiling replied, "Yes, honey, that's me and you must be, Lisa," she said looking at the girl's name tag.

"Yes ma'am, I am," said Lisa as she began typing on the computer. "Do you wish to leave the room on the card on file?" she asked.

"That would be perfect, but don't you want to see my I.D., darlin'?" asked Katrina.

"That won't be necessary," she said. Then leaning forward, she whispered, "I caught your show in Vegas. I will never forget who YOU are." She added a wink.

"How flattering ... would you be so kind as to bring us up a bottle of red wine from your bar when you can?" asked Katrina returning the wink. She had eyed the young girl as the two had talked.

"Most assuredly ma'am," answered the young girl as she slid Katrina's card back across the counter.

Katrina placed her hand on the card and felt the girl's finger slide back and forth on her hand before withdrawing it. "Suite 1604 ma'am," said the girl.

"Oh, sweetie, call me Katrina or just Kat. 'Ma'am' makes me sound old. I'm not old am I Carl?" she said looking at her grand son.

"Oh no. Old is the last thing I'd say about what you are. I'd say more ... experienced," said Carl looking at the girl. Both he and Katrina knew what was going on and they both hoped to capitalize on it later.

They had no more than broke the threshold of the room when Katrina whipped off her shirt. She turned to Carl and began removing her jeans. "C'mon son, let's get to it. I wanna have a major fuck fest before diner," she said.

Carl dropped the bags and began removing clothes. Now he was going to give his Gram a proper fuck. The two dropped clothes and made their way to the bedroom of the suite. Katrina yanked the comforter down and turned to meet Carl. She kissed her naked grand son with passion, driving her tongue deep into his mouth.

Carl grabbed his Gram's ass and squeezed the perfectly shaped bottom. He could feel her massive tits smashed against his bare chest. Her hand found his cock and she began to stroke it and squeeze it. She flung Carl backwards onto the bed and hopped on top of him. In an instant, she had his cock deep inside of her cunt. She began working her hips like an equestrian riding English in a competition.

Carl grabbed his Gram's gorgeous tits and squeezed them. He looked up at his beautiful grand mother as she rode his cock. It was heavenly. He was fucking probably the hottest GILF in all of the world.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Without breaking stride, Katrina called out, "Come on in."

They heard the door open and someone say, "Kat? I have your wine."

"We are in here," said Katrina as she humped away on her grandson.

Lisa stepped into the room holding the bottle. She was taken aback by what she saw, but wasn't really surprised, having seen the clothing dropped along the way. She had also seen Katrina's sex show in Vegas and knew that she was one wild woman. She looked on in awe as the blonde rode the young teen. It was such a hot scene. She sat the bottle of wine noiselessly onto the table by the chair. She made to leave but couldn't. The scene was just too attractive. She found her hand slipping inside her blouse as she opened a button. She lightly toyed with her nipple through the thin fabric of her lacey bra.

"Oh God, baby. Your cock is so big inside me honey," she heard Katrina say. "Oh it feel so good, suck your Gram's tits, baby," she added. Had Lisa just heard right? Did she just refer to herself as "his Gram"? She sat on the chair and continued to watch.

"Oh, baby. Shove that thing hard into your grandma's cunt," said Katrina.

Now there was no mistake. The two before her fucking were grand mother and grand son. It was one of the hottest things she had ever seen. She spread her legs and slipped her hand up her own thigh. As Lisa continued to play with her nipple through her bra, she began to rub her clit through her panties. She was captivated by the sight and knowledge of the incestuous fuck before her.

"Shed them clothes Lisa girl and get over here. I been wanting to taste that pussy since I laid eyes on you," said Katrina.

Lisa stood and unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't take her eyes off of the two before her. She laid it onto the chair and then undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now she stood in her matching white lacey bra and thong.

Katrina could see the outline of the girl's dark pussy hair through her panties. She had to taste that. She loved eating pussy as much as she loved cock. She extended her arms to the girl while she continued to ride her grandson's cock.

Lisa stepped towards the woman. She leaned and kissed her on the lips taking a breast in her hand. She began to tweak Katrina's nipple between her finger and thumb. Her tongue darted in and out of the older woman's mouth as saliva flowed freely from both of their lips. Some dribbled onto Katrina's tits.

Carl watched as the two women kissed. He arched his back and licked the spittle that dripped onto his Gram's chest. His hand moved to Lisa's thong-clad ass. He felt the soft smoothness of her firm rear. He played with it for a bit before reaching up and undoing her bra. Her tits bounced free as they were released from their truss. He then moved his attention to her thong, sliding it down as she stepped out of it.

"Give my grand baby a taste of that sweet pussy, Lisa," said Katrina.

Lisa lifted a leg over Carl's head and, climbing onto the bed, knelt over his face. She lowered her pussy onto Carl's waiting mouth and returned to kissing Katrina. Carl's nose was square in the girl's ass. His tongue began to probe her hole and taste her nectar. He could smell her sex quite strongly; or was it her ass. Either way, he liked it.

Katrina was sucking on the girl's tongue and fondling her tits as Lisa continued her tit play with Katrina. Suddenly she broke the kiss. She slid off of her grandson's cock and pulled Lisa with her. "Sorry young 'un, Gram's gotta eat this one's pussy now! She pushed Lisa back onto the bed next to Carl. "Feel free to fuck me from behind while I explore this sweet thing's pretty little pussy," she said as she buried her face in Lisa's quim.

Katrina was an expert at eating pussy. In a few short minutes she had the girl climbing the headboard of the bed. Lisa was coming in waves as Katrina worked her pussy like a pro. She was fingering the girl's ass while thumbing the inside of her pussy with the same hand. Her tongue danced rhythmically across the girl's clit.

Carl was marveling at the beauty before him as he fucked his grand mother's sweet hole. He watched as Lisa came time after time. He began to feel the rise of cum from his balls in preparation for dropping the load into his Gram for the third time today.

As Lisa continued to come, she began to become sensitive and was trying hard to graciously back away from the onslaught of Katrina's tongue. At last, she could take it no more. She grabbed the woman's head and pulled it from her cunt. Sliding down she kissed Katrina on the mouth savoring her own juices.

"Gram, I'm gonna cum," yelled carl.

"Hold on boy," she cried out as she slipped off of his cock. Her and Lisa moved quickly into place to catch the young stud's load. The two began alternating sucking on his cock and licking the shaft. Carl exploded into Lisa's mouth. She wasn't as practiced a cock sucker as his Gram and she began to loose cum out of the sides of her mouth. Katrina was quick to take care of the problem. She licked the girl's face and subtly took her grandson's cock into her mouth.

Carl came harder and more voluminously than he had done previously that day. He was oblivious as to who was sucking his cock; it was just great. Then he realized that the esophagus he was fucking felt familiar. He was, yet again, throat fucking his Gram. Lisa kissed Carl's balls and Katrina's neck as the boy continued to pump hot cum into the woman. She fondled then sucked on Katrina's tits and continued to work her way down the woman's belly.

Sensing the move, Katrina squatted over the girl's face resting her cunt on her mouth. Lisa lapped at the pussy like it was her first meal after fasting. She loved the taste of pussy. Katrina pushed her cunt hard against Lisa's mouth as she finished swallowing the last of Carl's jism. She released his cock and began kissing his balls and thighs. She wasn't done with the boy yet. As Lisa lapped her fill of Katrina's pussy, the older woman went back to work on Carl's cock and, in no time, had him hard again.

"C'mon baby, you gotta give this sweet young thing some of that cock," she said sliding off of the bed.

Lisa slid up the bed and let Carl mount her. He slipped the head of his tool into her tight little quim and began working its length into the depths of her. She had never felt anything like it! Carl's cock was so long and thick that it filled her completely stretching her pussy to its limits. Finally, he had it all inside her. She could feel him hitting the bottom; pushing against the opening of her womb. It was glorious. She looked about for Katrina to tell her how good it felt and saw the lady sitting in the chair masturbating. What a hot sight!! She had seen her do the same thing on stage and now she was getting a private performance. What a turn on!

Katrina watched as her teen-aged grandson fucked the hotel clerk. Just minutes ago, the poor little thing was minding her own business working at the desk and now she was being plowed with a massive young cock. She moved next to the girl while she continued to finger her own twat. She kissed her face.

Lisa turned to meet the woman's mouth. Once again the two started kissing the wettest; sweetest kissing that she had ever felt. She felt Katrina's hand on her breast. She felt her pinch her nipple hard. It was on her; she started coming. She squirmed and moaned as the two opportunistic lovers gave her the best orgasm she had ever had.

Carl felt the girl begin to come. He quickened his pace and soon he was shooting cum deep inside her tight little hole. Once again, his ass began to hurt like it was tearing. He had come so many times today that he had lost count. He didn't care. Right now was all that mattered. He saw an opening and began kissing the clerk. He could feel his Gram's hand on his balls. It all felt so good.

The trio lay on the bed basking in the wake of the best sex that Lisa had ever experienced. "Oh my goodness," said Lisa. "I can't believe this. It was, like, like, OH WOW!! You guys are the best. My what great sex. Thank you two so much!!" she added.

"Oh darlin, you were great too! I love the way you kiss, sweetie. Maybe after you get off work, you can come up again for seconds," said Katrina.

"Oh Shit! I am working. Todd will know what I'm doing. I gotta go," she said jumping out of the bed. She quickly slipped on her panties and bra and began putting her uniform back on. But, REALLY, you guys are so hot!" she said. "But I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you later, if my pussy can handle another round," she smiled as she walked through the door.

Katrina rolled over and hugged her grandson. "We make a pretty good team. What say we fuck your sister like that when we get home," she said as she kissed him.

"Works for me, maybe mom too," he answered with a smile.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers