Twins: Unveiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached a hand down to help me, pulling them down his legs. He paused to get them off, then returned to me.

I put my hands on his cheeks as his body hovered over mine. I wanted to look into his eyes. I knew he wanted to look into mine.

I opened my legs under him, giving him a delicate smile. He leaned down and kissed me again before pulling back, his face still between my hands.

He lowered his hips and I felt the heat of his body approaching mine. I felt the tip of his cock touch my flesh. Felt it push past my lips. Felt it enter me.

I was overcome with emotion, and my eyes welled. He searched them.

"I love you," I whispered in answer to his unspoken question.

He smiled at me and my heart melted. He leaned forward to kiss me again and I let go of his cheeks as he lowered his hips, filling me with his thick, hard cock.

I whimpered into his mouth, my hands moving to his hips, holding them to mine. I wanted him to stay inside of me forever. But the urge was building, and I couldn't stop it.

He pulled back for air, and I took advantage of it. "Fuck me, Chris. Fuck me."

My words jolted him and he kissed me again hotly, his hips pulling back. Then he drove them forward, filling me again.

I moaned in pleasure, and he did it again, and again. Fucking me deep and slow at first, then speeding up. His lips clamped down over one of my nipples and I nearly screamed. I put my hand into my mouth again as he began to fuck me in full, hard and deep and spirited.

The physical passion of our bodies took over. He began to moan and grunt, and I thought he was close to cumming. But then he slowed his pace, bringing his lips back to mine. He fucked me deep and slow again, then fast and hard, then deep and slow. I couldn't believe he could last so long. I was ready to explode.

His tongue traced over the lobe of my ear, the side of my neck. He sucked and kissed my neck and it was all I could handle.

My hands grabbed the sheets of my bed, fists gripping them tightly as my brother fucked me like I'd never been fucked before. "Fuck me, I'm gonna cum again."

He took that opportunity to push himself back into a kneeling position, pulling my legs apart wider so he could drill me deeper. His thumb found my clit and rolled over it firmly. "Oh, Chris. Oh my...Chris..." I moaned his name as colors flashed before my eyes and my orgasm exploded though my body.

I was aware that I was moaning loudly but I couldn't help it. It felt amazing and I was out of my mind with ecstasy.

Chris was fucking me wildly, his balls slapping against my ass. When I could open my eyes I saw that his were closed, and I knew he must be close. And all that I could think about in that moment was where I wanted him to cum. I was on birth control, so that wasn't a concern. Concern wasn't really what was on my mind. What was was that I wanted to taste his cum. I hadn't been able to reciprocate after he ate me out, and I wanted to.

"Cum in my mouth," I said breathlessly.

His eyelids shot open. His gaze traveled up my naked body splayed out before him. "What?"

"I wanna taste your cum, big brother." I emphasized the word big. Though we were twins, he had been born first, and occasionally I would refer to him as my big brother. This time I wasn't talking about age, and he knew it. His eyes connected with mine and gleamed. I gave him my sexiest look. His cock felt amazing inside of me, filling me, and I wanted it in my mouth.

The combination of my words, my look, and the fucking that he'd been giving me must've drove him over the edge, because he groaned and quickly pulled his hips back. His thick cock slipped out of me, and I admit, I felt disappointed.

He moaned again as his cock twitched in his hand. He tried to move up the bed to get it in my mouth. I tried to shuffle down under him. The first stream of cum splashed over my stomach. The second covered my breasts. By the third we had situated ourselves so that his cock was above my face. I opened my mouth as his cum splattered my chin, then hit my tongue. I leaned up and wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. He moaned louder, bucking his hips forward, pushing his hard, slick, cock to my throat. I choked and gagged as the streams of hot, salty cum filled my mouth, ran down my throat, spilled from my lips around his cock.

His hips shook, and his cock twitched against my throat a few more times. I had been unaware of just how much cum he could produce. We joke about it today. Let's just say it can be a lot. I love it. I love it every time, and I loved it then, though I wasn't prepared for it.

I spluttered on his cock, a gooey, sticky, cum-filled mouth. He pulled back, eyes wide. "Are you ok?"

I swallowed. It was a mix of salty and tangy that I didn't find too bad. The taste had always seemed overpowering before, but not with my brother's. I licked my lips and swallowed again, only then opening my eyes and looking up at him. I felt the tears that had run down my cheeks from gagging on his cock. I felt the cum hanging off my chin, running down over my breasts, coating my stomach. I must have looked a mess.

I smiled up at him. "I'm great," I said, a little hoarse.

Again his gaze traversed over my naked body, taking in the sight of his sister covered in his cum, still licking it from her chin, wiping her eyes after choking on his cock. His eyes moved back to meet mine, and I saw the worry in them. The fear that he may have just done something incredibly wrong, something that would ruin our relationship forever. I can't say I didn't feel some of that as well.

I gave him a soft look, a willing smile. I had just had the best sex of my life. It was hot beyond description, probably because of how taboo it was. I was lying there a soaking, cum-drenched mess. My skin tingled. My pussy ached. I was still drunk, through less so after all the adrenaline that had coursed through my system.

Chris slid off the bed and reached down to pick up his shirt. He handed it to me, a sheepish smile on his lips. I gave him a confused look. "To wipe yourself off," he answered.

"Oh." I flushed and took his shirt, wiping it over the cum on my body. "Thank you."

We were both almost embarrassed, tentative. He chuckled, and so did I.

I put my legs over the side of the bed and stood. "Guess I'll take a shower."

"Ok," he answered softly. I noticed he tried not to look at my body since he had handed me his shirt.

I walked to the bathroom, dropping his shirt in the hamper before getting into the shower. I didn't bother closing the door. I mean, hell, he had just fucked me. Modesty wasn't really on my mind.

I showered quickly, all the while trying to suppress any feelings of guilt or remorse. I didn't regret it. Not really. It was as if an entire lifetime of emotion had been released. A love stronger than anything I've experienced before. But I was worried he might regret it. I was worried about that look I had seen in his eyes, afraid that he might choose to shut himself off to me rather than embrace these emotions. He was a guy after all.

He came into the bathroom as I was rinsing off. I could see the form of him through the shower curtain as he stood at the toilet. He flushed it, then went back into his room.

The door to his room was still open when I got out of the shower. Chris was in his bed, covers over him. I couldn't tell if he was awake or not, if he was watching me or not. I toweled off as best I could, wrapping it around me.

I tell you, I didn't even think about my actions then. I was beyond tired, what with the alcohol wearing off, the hot shower, and the hardcore fucking I had just gotten. Without thinking I walked into Chris's room, turned off his light, and crawled into bed with him. I slid under the covers and snuggled up to him. He was just as exhausted as I was, and I didn't even know if he was fully awake when I curled into his side. All I know is that soon we were both asleep, bodies pressed close.

The next morning came as a shock. I woke suddenly to Chris shaking me and a pounding on his door. "Krissy. Krissy!"

"Huhwhat?" The first thing I noticed was that I was hungover. My head hurt and my throat was like a desert.

The second thing I noticed is that I was naked. I'd slept in Chris's bed a few times since puberty. We'd fall asleep watching a movie or something. This was the first time I'd woken up naked. The events of the night before came back to me slowly, hazily.

I held my head, shut my eyes tight.

That's when I noticed the banging on the door and the voice on the other side of it. "Chris, come on! You're supposed to take me to Julie's!"

It was our little sister, Caroline. Being a Saturday, our parents were probably already at the diner, and Chris was evidently supposed to take her to her friend's house for them. Kay, we call her Kay (yes, my parents have a theme with names), was a few months away from turning 13. Old enough to know that me sleeping naked in Chris's bed was weird, not old enough to grasp the full reality of the situation.

As I searched the floor for my clothes, I remembered that I hadn't brought any with me. I was going to just throw them on real quick, but that ended that plan. Chris's eyes were wide as he watched me.

"Sorry," I said before extricating myself from his sheets. I tiptoed through the bathroom into my room, and Chris shut the door behind me.

I heard him talking to Kay. I heard her whine. Then I heard them both walk down the hall past my door.

I collapsed into my bed, and for the next few hours I slept fitfully. Somewhere in the haze of my hangover I thought I heard Chris go back into his room. I tried to strain to hear him in there, to know what he was doing, if he would come to see me. He didn't, and I guessed he went back to bed too.

The next time I woke up, the light outside was just beginning to darken. Having slept most of the day, I didn't feel quite as bad as I had before. I was beyond thirsty, and I slid myself out of bed to go to the bathroom sink. I was still naked, so I groped the floor on the side of the bed, finding my shirt and panties from the night before. The ones Chris had taken off of me.

It came back to me as I put them on and trudged to the bathroom, filling a glass with water from the sink. Fuck. I had fucked my brother.

I emptied the glass and filled it again. I had actually had sex with my twin brother.

I filled it a third time, finishing half of it. Oh my god, it really did happen.

I put the glass on the counter where I had found it and stood with my head in my hands. My stomach roiled around the knot forming there. I didn't dare look at myself in the mirror.

I listened to the other side of the door to Chris's room, but didn't hear anything. I didn't know if he was in there, or even in the house. Our parents had given us the weekend off work to celebrate, so I knew he wasn't at the diner. God, the diner, our parents, our sister. What did this mean for us? For our whole family? What had we done to it?

Not knowing what else to do, I went back into my room, closing the bathroom door. I realized just how afraid I was of seeing Chris, of seeing his face. What was he thinking about all of this?

I remembered him telling me that he loved me, the power behind those common and simple words. I remembered saying it to him later as he was inside me. I knew we both meant it, both wanted it, wanted each other. Still, the day after, sober, I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

I huddled on my bed, clutching a pillow to my chest, waiting.

It was hours later when I heard my parents talking as they climbed the stairs and went into their room. I thought I had heard Chris too, but wasn't sure, so I kept on waiting. I don't know how many minutes passed as I half dozed, still holding my pillow tight to my chest, but soon enough I heard Chris's footsteps down the hall past my door. I heard his hallway door close, and his bathroom door open.

I listened silently as he showered and brushed his teeth, then as he went back into his room. Only then did I leave my room and go downstairs for something to eat. I know it was silly to avoid him, but I was honestly terrified of seeing him, seeing that look on his face that told me everything we've ever had between us was over.

Of course, I couldn't avoid him forever, and it was the next morning we first saw each other after we had sex. Our mom had woken me and told me to come down for breakfast. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, he was already at the table.

God, I wish I could tell you that things weren't awkward, but they were. Chris and I barely made eye contact throughout that breakfast. We didn't say a word to each other besides a mumbled "good morning" or "pass the salt, please."

Halfway through, our mother noticed and asked what was up. "Are you guys fighting or something?"

I'll admit, Chris came up with the excuse. "Nah," he said, "I think I'm still hungover."

"Same," I added with a pale smile.

That seemed to mollify our parents, and they both soon left to go to the diner, leaving Chris and me alone. We each ate silently, and after only a few minutes, he got up and took his plate to the sink.

"I'm gonna go to the gym," he said, casting me a sidelong glance.

"Ok," I mumbled. My heart dropped a few inches lower in my stomach.

All of the chemistry between us, the connection that had united us for our entire lives, was gone, replaced with an empty silence. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had a good cry after he left. I was devastated.

With nothing else to do for the rest of the day, I showered and crawled back into bed, feeling heartbroken and alone. I'd never felt so horrible. Not when my boyfriend dumped me, not when any of my crushes spurned me. I felt like I had lost my soulmate, and it stung more than I thought anything ever could.

Somewhere in all that depression I fell asleep, only aware of it when I heard Chris in the bathroom. I heard him pee, then take a shower, then brush his teeth. I tried not to think of all the times he had done that with the door at least partially open, just like I had when he was in his room. This time it was fully closed, and I knew he must have shut it.

Ugh, I hated it. I wanted it all to go back to normal, to have my twin back, my soulmate. I felt the tears hot on my cheeks as I heard him go back into his room.

Minutes later he opened the door that separated my room from the bathroom. I don't know why, exactly, but I didn't move. Maybe I didn't want him to see me crying. Maybe I was afraid of the look on his face. Whatever it was, I remained still, and he must've thought I was sleeping.

For what felt like hours nothing happened. I knew he was still standing in the doorway, but I had no idea what he was doing. I stayed motionless, still not sure why.

He surprised me by coming into my room. He walked right up to the side of my bed and sat down on it. I typically have the covers over my nose when I sleep, and I did then too, so I wasn't sure if he knew I was awake or not.

I got the answer when he gently shook my shoulder. "Krissy. Krissy."

I couldn't keep myself from moving then, and I started crying harder. He pulled the covers away from my face, looking for all the world like someone who had just lost their puppy.

"Oh, Krissy," he whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Tears welled in his eyes and he looked away.

I sat up, shocked. "What?" I mumbled. "Wait, why are you sorry?"

He blew air out of his nose in what I knew was a sarcastic laugh. "Uh, because."

He shook his head as if I was a mental patient, which confused me all the more. "Wait," I said again. "Do you think? I mean...oh my god...are you...?"

He turned to look at me, his face twisted as he struggled to make out what I was trying to say.

I took a deep breath and tried again. All I could manage was, "Why are you sorry?"

He took his own deep breath, looking down at his hands. "I'm sorry for what I did. For hurting you. I never meant to..." His breath caught and he closed his eyes against the tears.

I couldn't figure what he was trying to say either. Either he never meant to have sex with me (which duh, I assumed that's what it was) or it was something else.

"You never meant to what?" I prodded. I still couldn't understand why he was apologizing to me. "To...have sex with me?"

Speaking about it, out loud, was like releasing a balloon that had been held closed. Air seemed to rush into the room, and we could both breathe, and speak, more freely.

"Well, yes," he admitted, "that too." That too? "But no, I mean, yes, but no. Krissy, what I mean is that I never meant to hurt you. I never want to hurt you, ever. And I'm so sorry--"

"Wait," I interrupted. "How did you hurt me?"

His eyes went wide, and he gave me a once over, as if it was evident. My mouth dropped open in understanding and surprise.

"Chris, you didn't...you mean by having sex with me?"

"Yes." He said it like it should be obvious.

"Do you think that--"

He interrupted me this time. "It was stupid and I shouldn't have done it and I'm sorry and I hope there's some way that you can forgive me and--"

My turn. "Wait." I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. "Do you think that you forced me into it?"

He blushed and looked at his hands again. "Well, yeah. We were both drunk and I just...just...let things get out of control."

I couldn't speak for nearly a minute. For close to forty hours I had been lamenting my actions that had ruined our relationship. And all this time, he had thought it was all his fault.

I think I may have even chuckled. I took a minute to gather myself, and to slide my legs out to sit on the edge of the bed beside him. "Oh, Chris," I said, putting my hand onto his shoulder. "I've been fretting about the same thing. All day. All yesterday. I thought I had ruined our relationship."

He tilted his head to look into my eyes. "So you're not mad at me?"

I definitely chuckled that time. "No. God, no. I never was. I thought you'd be mad at me."

His face grew quizzical as he tried to piece together what was happening. I was ahead of him this time. I laid my head on his shoulder and my fingers played in his hair near his neck. "I can't believe we both thought the same thing, that we had ruined things." I laughed again lightly, feeling like a millstone had been removed from on top of my chest. I hadn't lost my brother. I wiped the tears off my cheeks, though I felt like more might follow, out of joy this time.

He caught on. "Wait, so neither of us is mad?"

"I guess not," I said, smiling. "I mean, I'm definitely not, if you aren't."

"No, I'm not." I caught the relief in his voice. "But...really?"

I was too relieved to catch his full meaning. I laughed again and wrapped my arms around his arm, holding myself close to him. "Really, big brother."

We sat like that for a few more minutes in silence before he spoke again.

"Wow." I couldn't place what it was, but there was a weight behind the word. Then he said it again, with the same weight. "Wow."

He turned to look at me and I smiled at him, happier than I'd been in a long time. Our relationship wasn't ruined at all. His eyes narrowed, then widened. I was about to ask him 'what' when it dawned on me. I understood the weight behind the word.

Neither one of us was upset that we'd had sex. It didn't take away anything from our relationship. Oh, wow, I thought to myself. What did that mean?

He reached his left hand out and tilted my chin up to look into my eyes again. "Krissy, I--I love you." I understood his full meaning. Oh, wow.

My stomach fluttered. It was having a hell of a day. There was only one thing I could say. One truth I could admit. "I love you, too." I let go of his arm to caress his cheek, and my fingertips tingled over his skin.