Twins: Unveiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes searched each other's. The butterflies flapped harder in my stomach. My god, I was in love with my brother.

His right hand found its way to my knee, and he caressed the bare skin of my thigh so lightly that it tickled.

I smiled.

He smiled.

Then, ever so slowly, we each leaned towards one another until our lips met. It started off closed-mouth, and even a bit awkward. But quickly it became a full on open-mouthed make out. Our tongues met and swirled, caught up in a passionate dance.

I felt like my body was on fire, starting at my lips and emanating down through my chest. My heart pounded like I had been spiked with adrenaline, and the butterflies in my stomach tore loose through the rest of my body.

When Chris's hand found my breast, a new wave of them exploded through me, radiating down my arms, and down between my legs. Without thinking, my right hand made its way under his shirt to caress his chest. His fingers rolled over my nipple over my shirt and I moaned into his mouth. My brain got foggy, and no part of it was due to alcohol this time.

His body leaned hard into mine and we ended up laying on my bed, his lips heavy on mine, my chin, my neck. My hands ran up his shoulders and played in his hair. His left hand ran down my side, over the thin cotton shorts to my bare thigh. He caressed and gripped it as I bent my knee, wrapped my legs around his.

As hot and amazing as our first time had been, this time felt ten times more exciting. Both of us were sober, and both of us were fully aware that we were in love with one another. The adrenaline made my skin feel doubly as sensitive, and every touch from my brother caused my heart to pump faster.

He pulled back to catch his breath, and I did the same. "And you're really ok with this?" he asked, searching my face carefully.

I closed my eyes and thought of all the reasons we shouldn't do it. But one reason overrode all of them. That deep space inside of me that cried out and longed for him. That feeling deep in my stomach that told me how much I loved him, wanted him. That deep feeling between my legs that desired him: my brother, my lover, my soulmate.

I know it sounds cheesy, but I can't imagine a stronger love than the one we have. It's everything. All of our thoughts and fears and hopes and dreams. All of our mistakes and triumphs. All of our lives, joining together to become something stronger than our individual selves. There are no words adequate for it.

"Yes, Chris, I'm good with this. I'm great with this. I can't believe this, how much I love you and how much I want you." I know my eyes welled again, and so did his seeing the emotion in mine.

"I love you so much, Krissy," he said, before lowering his lips to mine again.

We kissed deeply, tenderly, lovingly, and I knew I'd never find another man I'd ever love more.

His mouth moved to my neck again and he sucked and kissed my sensitive skin. I moaned his name into his ear. "Oh, Chris. Oh, yes, Chris. You feel so good."

He pulled back and smiled at me. His hands reached for my shirt, and mine did too. Together we got it off and tossed it aside.

I wasn't wearing a bra, and his eyes widened as he took in my bare breasts, my pert nipples. "God, you're beautiful," he said. I blushed.

He lowered his mouth to my chest, swirling his tongue around one of my nipples, then the other. He moved back and forth, sucking and licking and flicking them with his lips and tongue.

"God, your tongue is so amazing," I moaned, eyes only half opened.

"Thank you," he said with a flourish that made me giggle.

He went back to my nipples until they were as hard and wet as could be, then he kissed and licked down my stomach. I can't tell you how much I love that, how it feels to have his mouth on my skin, slowly moving lower, knowing what's coming, and knowing that he's taking his time to relish tasting me.

His fingers looped into the waistband of my shorts, and I lifted my hips so he could pull them off. With just my panties on now, he looked over my body, and I shivered as I saw the look of admiration in his eyes. "My god, you are so hot," he said, and I giggled again.

"You're pretty hot yourself there," I told him, biting my lip, eyes caressing his body under his tight shirt and loose shorts.

He gave me that smile again, and I nearly melted.

Then he reached for my panties and again I lifted my hips so he could take them off.

He dropped them to the floor, then, to my surprise, kissed the inside of my right ankle. He moved up slowly and kissed the inside of my lower leg, then a little higher. I looked down at him, feeling his lips press gently to the inside of my knee, then thigh. God, I was so wet.

He kissed just to the right side of my pussy, then moved over it and kissed the other side, then down the inside of my left leg. I whimpered as his mouth got farther from my pussy and he kissed all the way down my left leg.

"Tease," I said, biting my thumbnail.

His eyes flashed in delight and he slowly crawled back up the bed until his head was between my legs.

"What was that?" he asked devilishly. His tongue lapped up the length of my labia and I shuddered. He pulled back. "Did you say I was a tease?" Again, a long, slow lick up my pussy lips. I whimpered. "Me?" Again, his tongue teased my most sensitive area.

"You are a tease!" I nearly shouted at him with another giggle. "Just tongue-fuck me already, my god! I'm fucking dripping for you." I knew no one else was home. No one was going to be home until later, so there was no need to stay quiet.

His face moved back a bit, and he reached out to pull my pussy lips apart. "Holy shit, you really are," he said.

"I told you."

He reached a finger out to touch the droplet of cum that had leaked out of me. He held it up triumphantly, then put it into his mouth, moaning his delight. "Mmm, you taste good," he said, moving his now wet finger to my pussy again. He caressed the lips, smearing my juices over them. He moved his head in and started lapping at them, licking up the juices escaping my soaked pussy, while moving that finger to my clit, rubbing it slowly.

I started to moan and wiggle as he licked at my pussy, rubbed my clit. The faster he licked, the faster he rubbed, and soon I was a liquid mess under him.

I grabbed the sheets tight in my fists, eyes rolling to the back of my head, hips pushing up into his mouth. I squealed and moaned and called his name as he tongue fucked me until the orgasm was about to rip through me. He switched his tongue and his finger, sliding his finger inside my soaked pussy while he closed his lips over my clit, sucking and licking it. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Oh, fuck!" was all I could muster as my orgasm hit me hard. I bucked my hips off the bed, and he grabbed them and held me tight to his mouth as he sucked on my clit, then lapped at my cum as it nearly squirted out of me.

Eventually my orgasm subsided and he lapped gingerly at my pussy lips. My senses returned and I looked down at him and giggled. He gave me an offended look, which just made me laugh harder.

He crawled up to me and before he could say anything I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down so I could kiss him. My tongue searched his mouth and I tasted myself. "Mmm, I do taste good," I said, then started laughing again.

He smiled down at me. "You really do, babe."

"Babe, huh? So I'm your babe now?"

He flushed and it made me laugh again. I was so happy, I couldn't help it.

Before he could respond, I pushed him onto his back and kneeled over him. "Well, babe, I think it's time for some reciprocation."

I reached down and grabbed his shirt, and with his help it was on the floor next to mine in no time. I kissed his chest, pausing to lick his nipples, seeing his eyes flash as he watched me. I kissed down his body, lower and lower, over that tight six-pack. I slipped my fingers into the band of his shorts and he lifted his hips for me this time so I could pull them off of him. I made sure his boxers went with them, and as I did, his cock sprung up. I hovered near it, smirk on my lips. "Seems my babe is already hard for me."

I kissed the tip of his cock, smiling up at him. He looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. I knew the feeling. I wrapped a hand around the base of his beautiful cock, then lowered my lips over the head. I teased the underside with my tongue, and his moan told me everything he couldn't find the words for.

I bobbed my head, taking in more and more of him, letting my saliva run down over his shaft. I started stroking it with my hand in time with the bobbing of my head. He started to buck his hips, pushing his hard cock deeper into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat a few times, but I stifled my gag, taking more of him in until he was fucking my throat. Only then did I pull back for air. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. When our eyes meet, it's heaven.

I sucked on him a bit more, but didn't want him to cum, so pulled back again, his cock drenched in my saliva. He watched me, mouth agape, still trying to come up with words. I giggled at his predicament, and straddled him, lowering myself down onto his cock. I didn't slip it inside just yet, though. I rubbed my pussy over its length, watching my brother's eyes glaze. His hands grasped my hips hard, and believe it or not, my pussy got wetter.

Keeping eye contact, I pulled his cock up and pushed the head inside me. We both moaned. I lowered myself fully onto it until I was sitting on his hips, his hard cock filling me. I gyrated my hips slowly, forward, backwards, side to side. He felt amazing inside of me, and I felt my eyes well again. "I love you so much."

His glazed eyes focused and his hands caressed the skin of my thighs tenderly. "I love you too...babe."

I smile wickedly. "Babe," I mocked him. I put my hands on his chest and started to lift my hips, then lower them, until I was bouncing on my brother's cock. "Fuck me."

His smile matched mine, and his hands tightened on my hips as he began to buck his up into mine, until we found a rhythm, me bouncing, him driving his cock up into me in time.

We grew more frenzied, and soon the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. I leaned back and ran my hands through my hair. He reached up and grabbed my tits, thumbs flicking over the nipples. I closed my eyes and fucked my brother harder until we were both breathless, our moans and gasps and sighs filling the air.

He surprised me by pulling me forward, down on top of him, my breasts pressed to his chest, his hands on my back as he kissed me. Our hips stilled as our lips met, and I was lost in the taste of his mouth, the feeling of his cock inside me, his hands roaming my body. God, it was ecstasy.

I sat back up, then surprised him by twisting my body until I was facing the opposite direction. I leaned forward, putting my hands on his legs for support, and started bouncing on his cock again so he could watch it from behind. His hands reached out to grasp my ass, and he squeezed it as I fucked him.

We were taking turns surprising one another, apparently, because he once again surprised me by spreading my ass cheeks with his hands. That wasn't the surprising part. When he started rubbing his thumb over my asshole as I rode his cock, that was the surprising part.

I tensed at first at the unexpected move. "Ooh, you're a bit naughty, aren't you, brother?" I purred, gazing back over my shoulder at him. I quickly followed it with a, "Fuck, that feels good."

"Yeah?" he asked with a thrill in his voice. "Are you a naughty sister too?" He pressed his thumb tighter against my asshole as he said it.

"I've never done it before."

"I think we should try it sometime." His thumb pressed tighter, nearly inside my virgin ass.

The feeling, and the thought of his cock deep in my ass made me wetter still. "I think we should try a whole lot of things."

He laughed and slapped my ass, which made me jump, then laugh too as he squeezed my cheeks in his hands again. "I want to do everything to you," he said, voice gruff with lust.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, gyrating my hips over his. "Mmm you feel so good inside me. I want you to fuck me every way possible."

He took me up on my offer sooner than I had expected by grabbing my hips tightly and flipping me so I was face down on the bed. He then pulled my hips towards the end of the bed and entered me from behind. The move was so sudden and surprising that I barely had time to catch my breath before he was pumping away again, fucking me doggy-style deep.

I half laughed, half moaned as he smacked my ass. He did it again harder, making me squeal. I know it must have left a nice hand print on my jiggling cheek.

"You have such a perfect ass," he said, gripping it hard in his hands as he continued fucking me.

"Well you have the perfect cock," I replied with a glance over my shoulder. "Oh, fuck, yes, Chris. Right there," I added as his hips started smacking into mine harder. He surprised me again by grabbing a handful of my hair, tugging my head up and back. My brother knows how to fuck me like no one else.

His left hand ran up and down my back, my side, squeezing my ass as he held onto my hair and began to fuck me wildly. I couldn't help moving a hand between my legs to finger my clit as he pounded my dripping pussy. I could feel my juices running down the inside of my legs every time he pulled back.

He must've known I was close, because he put his thumb against my asshole again and wiggled it. "Oh...my...fuck..." I lost the ability to think as my twin brother pounded his thick cock into me deep and hard, wiggled his finger against my asshole, as I fingered my clit.

"You gonna cum again for me, sis?" he asked, voice husky.

"Oh...oh...fuck me...yes!"

"Yeah, you gonna cum all over your brother's hard cock?"

The dirty talk only drove me more wild, but I had lost the ability to express it.

My fingers curled into the sheets as I felt the orgasm building. Then, it exploded.

I came even harder than the first time, my fists like vices on the sheets, body shaking, face pressed into the bed, my moans and screams muffled.

It took me a minute or two to regain my senses, and I realized that he had stopped fucking me, but his cock was still inside me. Just as I caught my breath, he took it away again by slamming his hips into mine, driving that hard cock deep. He did it again. Then again. Pumping into me, thrusts slow and deep. I squealed involuntarily with each thrust.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth again?" he asked, and I realized he must've been close.

I was able to lift my head and look over my shoulder as he let go of my hair. "No," I said, breathless. "Cum inside me. I want you to cum in me, Chris." I could hear the question form on his lips, but he left it unasked. I answered anyway. "Yes, I'm on the pill."

With that admission, he put both of his hands on my hips and held them tightly as he pumped his cock into my swollen pussy, faster with each thrust until he was pounding me again. I was so sensitive it was almost too much, but I wanted his cum inside me so bad. I just closed my eyes and let him fuck me harder.

He moaned as he fucked me deep and fast, and gave me one last thrust before he pushed the head of his cock as far inside me as he could. I felt his legs shake, and he grunted and moaned as his cock twitched inside of me and filled me with his cum.

It was a good minute before he pulled his hips back, and I could feel his cum, mixed with mine, leak out of me as he did. It dribbled onto my sheets and ran down the insides of my legs. It felt warm and wet and perfect. I'll admit, for a brief moment, I thought about not being on the pill when he fucked me, the idea of him putting a baby inside me.

The thought vanished as he collapsed onto the bed, pulling me down next to him as we both gasped for air. His arm wrapped around my waist, and I reached back to caress his hair. I rolled to face him, to look deep into his eyes. I laid my arm over his waist, fingers gentle on his skin. We laid like that for a long time, naked, in each other's embrace. To be honest there's still not a place I love to be more, and I always think about this time, our first time holding each other's naked bodies after unbelievable sex. It was magical. It still is.

The light outside of my window began to get darker, and we knew our parents would be home soon. He kissed me then, tender and loving, his fingers caressing my cheek. I didn't want him to leave, and I knew he felt the same. We just wanted to stay with each other, naked, bared, belonging to one another.

That's why we got an apartment together near the local college later that year. No one thought anything of it, a brother and sister sharing an apartment. Everyone who knows us assumed we did it to share the cost. Everyone who meets us just assumes we're a couple. We don't bother correcting them anymore, though we're careful about public displays of affection. We save all that up for behind closed doors.

It's been three years since that first night, and I couldn't be happier with our life together. He's my best friend, my confidant, the person who makes everything alright. He encourages me when I need it, helps me make decisions, and is the one who is always there for me, through thick and thin, good times and bad. I do the same for him, and I can honestly say that our love has only grown over that time. He's everything to me. I'm everything to him. We love each other like no one could understand. We fuck each other like no one will ever understand.

We're just about to graduate college, and we haven't figured out what we want to do quite yet. We still work at the diner, and we know we always could. But we also talk about moving somewhere far away, somewhere where no one knows we're brother and sister, where we don't have to hide our love. The thought fills me with a joy I can't even express.

I do know, though, that no matter where we go, what we choose to do, that we're going to do it together. We're soulmates, and no one can ever take that away from us. No one loves me like him. No one fucks me like him. And we're going to be together forever.