Twinsies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I could feel his tongue about to bring me to an anal climax he removed his tongue and replaced it with cold wet fingers covered in lube. The cold surprised me and made me gasp. The soccer guy grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down until about seven of his twelve inches were suddenly pushed through my mouth and deep into my throat. I almost gagged but I held it back, thinking of how good it felt to be this deep on a guys cock. I could hear the guy behind me lubing up his cock with a few wet schlick noises before I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks and the head of his cock prod my hole. He nudged my asshole with his head and it made me moan around the cock in my throat. He pressed again and I felt my sphincter loosen up like it always did for the strapon and Amber when they were teasing me like this.

The guy behind me noticed it, "Oh, you want this don't you? Wanna feel me big black rod split you open?"

I couldn't say anything so to answer him I wiggled my ass against his cock. The mixture of pain and pleasure that came next was mind melting. The large black cock positioned at my tight sphincter pressed into me without stopping. The searing pain of such a large cock being forced into me made me scream in pain but the sound was muffled by the cock still buried in my throat.

I felt the cock in my ass continue to split me open until he bottomed out deep within me. I was thankful that he decided to hold himself there for a couple moments and let my ass start to adjust to his girth. The whole time I was impaled in my ass I was still sucking on the soccer player. His cock still wasn't quite all the way in though, and I was suddenly determined to bottom out on both of them. I wiggled my butt against the pitchers hips, causing his cock to move inside me a little. He took this as a sign that I was ready for it so he grabbed my hips tight and began pulling his dick out of me.

I decided to let him focus on pleasing himself with my asshole while I focused on the cock in my mouth and throat. I slowly pulled myself up off of his cock, letting it slowly slide out of my throat, until only the head was in my mouth. I eagerly sucked on his head, eliciting deep moans from him while he held the back of my head a little more gently now. I took a few breaths through my nose before sliding my lips back over the shaft of his wet rod. His length easily moved through my lips and back into my warm, welcoming throat as I sucked his cock in.

I felt the guy behind me draw his cock back out through the opening of my ass until only a couple inches of him were still inside before he began reinserting his pole back in. This time the pain was a lot less intense but it still stung a little to be torn open by his thick hard erection. Despite the stinging pain I found myself still enjoying it more this time. The feeling of being filled completely from both ends was quite sexy and just felt right.

I came back to my own focus after noticing I had drifted off a little from the euphoria. I could still feel the soccer player's hand in my hair but he was still being gentle since I was still deep throating him. I grabbed his hand and pulled it over so I could come off him for breath.

As his dick slipped from my lips I looked at him almost hungrily, "You want to cum in my mouth?" I asked before biting my lip.

"Hell yeah I do."

"Good. When you feel like you can't take it anymore, grab my hair and hold me down. Blow your load into my throat." I said as sexually as I could.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." He replied with a grin. I smiled back and moved back down to his cock. I drove his cock back into my throat and sucked as hard as I could as the guy behind me continued to fuck me. He wasn't going near fast enough though. As he was moving out for another thrust I pushed back hard on his rod. The pressure of his cock opening me back up made me moan loudly around the cock buried in my throat.

With his cock bottomed out in my ass I wiggled it back and forth hoping he would get the hint. I am happy to say that he did as he grabbed my hips tight and pulled out quickly only to shove it back into my canal. His hard thrust felt amazing and I knew the best parts were to come as his rod began postponing in and out of my asshole.

As I was sitting there rocking back and forth from the impact of his thrusts I began trying to push back against him. The impacts got stronger when I suddenly felt the blissful sting of his large hand striking my ass. I moaner in pleasure as I could feel the red hand print form in the spot he slapped. His pounding didn't show any sort of give as he continued to thrust into me as hard as he could. That's when I decided to use my muscles and tighten around his shaft. The pleasure increased for me as he seemed even bigger in me from the constriction. I could tell he was enjoying the pressure as well when he grunted and tightened his grip on my hips.

"Damn. Your throat feels like silk. I'm getting close." The soccer guy said as I could feel his hand grip onto my hair.

The guy behind me continued to fuck me as I felt his thrusts starting to get a little more erratic, "Damn. This ass, too. I am so ready to load it with my cum."

I felt his hand in my hair grip tight and force me to stay deep down on his cock as he began to throb and twitch in my mouth before I felt the first jet of cum shoot into my throat. Stream after stream shot into me as I could suddenly feel my own cock slightly start to spasm and cum. I had just orgasmed from being forced to deepthroat a guy.

As he kept shooting his jizz into my welcoming throat, I felt the guy behind me squeeze my hips and thrust hard into me which placed his cock right against my prostate. He started to cum as well, each stream hitting right into my P-spot, making a few more streams shoot from my dick. I stayed there in place while the pitcher continued to fill my ass with his cum. He pumped more and more as I could feel each of his streams splatter against my prostate.

As he finally started to slow down he began to pull his cock out of me, "Damn, I think I am literally drained now. That ass is good at milking some big dick."

"Mine, too. Fuck, that throat is great." The soccer player said as he rested his head back against the window. I slowly pulled my mouth up and off of his cock, making sure to suck every last drop from him as I went up to keep it from going to waste. His head slipped from my lips and bobbed there for a second as it started going flaccid.

I quickly reached for my bag and pulled the case out of the side pouch. I opened it up and handed the item inside to the guy behind me. He suddenly pulled his cock out of my ass with a loud pop and pushed the plug I had given him back in. I responded with a loud feminine moan as I heard both of them pulling their pants/shorts back up. I turned over and pulled my own jeans up and grabbed my bag as I felt the plug shift inside my butt.

They both got back into the car but didn't start it. I just slung my bag over my shoulder and resumed my walk home. We had driven almost all the way across town but it wasn't too far from home. I walked up to the door and as I grabbed the handle I heard a loud crash and a scream.

I rushed inside and saw a broken plate on the kitchen floor next to a few drops of blood. I heard running water in the bathroom just off the kitchen and went over to it. The door was slightly ajar so I knocked. "I'll be out in a second. I cut my foot on that plate." My mom said through the door.

"You ok? Want some help?" I asked in response.

"Sure, Clark. If you wouldn't mind. This angle is difficult. Ow!"

I pushed the door open and saw the towels on the sink. She had cut it deep apparently. I walked over and grabbed her arm, "Alright. Up onto the counter." I wrapped her arm around my neck and shoulders and better her up onto the sink counter. Once she was situated I grabbed the first aid kit and lifted her foot. She winced as I grabbed her ankle, "Sorry."

"It's ok. I can handle it. Nothing compared to popping you and your sister out."

I looked at her foot as I cleaned out the wound and saw a small shard still in it. I asked her for the tweezers and told her to grab the bit. She handed me the tweezers and chomped down on the little wooden mouthpiece we made in school when a nurse came into class in elementary. Once she was ready I carefully used the tweezers to dig the piece out of her foot. She winced and groaned as she tried to keep her foot steady for me. After a moment or two I got it out then placed some ointment on her foot before wrapping it in gauze.

"Hey, Mom? Can I talk to you about something? It's been bugging me for a while but I haven't been able to approach it 'til now, but I think I'm ready."

"Sure? What's the matter, Dear?" She said as I helped her off of the counter.

We walked into the kitchen and I got a glass of water, "You told June and I that we were identical twins. After we talked to our science teacher in middle school we confronted you about it only for you to relay to us that the doctor told you in was a nearly one-in-a-billion chance for identical twins to be different genders like we are."

"Yeah. I was just as surprised as anyone."

"That's the thing, though, Mom. If it is only so rare, why isn't there anything online about it?"

She sighed loudly, "I guess I knew this might happen one day. I know about your little habit and stash in your room, Clark." I could see tears forming in her eyes. "You are right. I lied. The doctors never said anything like that. When you were born you were both born females."

I was shocked to say the least. It explained quite a bit, but not everything, "Then why was I raised a boy and why do I have a functional penis?"

"It was your father and I's decision." She started to cry. "We had the doctors surgically operate on you to make you a biological boy to the best that they could."

"But why? Was there something wrong with me being a girl?"

"No, you were both born healthy. But your father and I were being selfish. We wanted to have one of each. We were gonna have one after the other but we had the idea after you were both born." I had actually started to cry a little as well but I was more angry than anything else. "I'm sorry, Clark. We shouldn't have tried to make you what you weren't born to be."

She tried to continue but I ran upstairs into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I decided I wanted to take a warm shower to relax so I started the hot water. Then I heard a knock on the door, "Go away, Mom. I don't want to talk anymore."

"It's June. May I come in?" I heard my sister ask.

I reluctantly unlocked the door and she turned the handle. She slipped inside and shut the door slowly. As she turned around I slammed into her with a hug and nearly broke down sobbing in her arms. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back while gently stroking my hair. "I was supposed to be like you in the first place."

"I know. I heard. I was in the living room while you guys were talking. I'm sorry, Clark." She said. I could hear the sympathy in her voice as she squeezed me tight.

"I don't even know what to do with all this now."

"I have an idea if you want to hear it, but let's go ahead and let you shower first. Would you like me to join you like old times, Sis?"

I thought about it for a second. Her and I used to take baths together like regular siblings but now? Taking a shower together? Then I remembered that she had already screwed me with a strapon, what could be wrong with an innocent shower between siblings? I nodded lightly into her shoulder and she kissed the top of my head. We both turned our backs and undressed before stepping into the shower.

I was sort of embarrassed as I looked at my sister. She was really cute but I realized I wasn't looking at her in any sort of sexual manner. I could actually feel something else as I looked at her nude figure. Was that...jealousy?

Yes. I was actually jealous of my sister's feminine frame. I huffed but decided it wasn't worth whining about. I stepped into the shower with her and we helped each other wash off with a lot of hugging during. To my genuine surprise and gratitude, I never got even slightly aroused. The experience was more pleasant than it was erotic. I was happy to be spending time with June. I turned for her to help me wash the part of my back that is tough to reach when I suddenly felt a stinging sensation strike my ass.

I am quite embarrassed to say that instead of an expression of pain coming from me it was more of a loud moan. June giggled at me as I turned around, "What the hell!?!" I asked as my face turned really red.

"Liked that did you?" She asked with a spy smile. She was holding the wash cloth that she was about to use for my back. I looked at her with a grumpy expression.

"Don't act like you didn't. I heard that moan of pleasure. So who did you let in your butt today?"

I knew my face was turning bright red now, "What do you mean?"

She grabbed my arm and turned me around towards the wall before tapping the pink gem in my butt with her fake nail. "You have your plug in. You only use that when Amber is done screwing you. She went home sick from school today after third period. So who took a piece of this ass today?" She asked with an accusatory whisper into my ear. She held me in place under the shower head by holding my wrist against the wall of the shower from behind. She then used her free hand to tilt the sprayer down so it was running down my back and between my cheeks.

"I don't know what you mean, June." I lied. I had no idea what she was planning.

She tugged at the base of my plug with her fingers which caused me to whimper,

"Don't you lie to me. I know you did something with someone. I also know you were wearing a few girly clothes to school. So who did you let play with you? Tell me or I am going to unplug you and tease you relentlessly."

"Mmmm it was a couple of jocks. They cornered me in the locker room. A teacher saved me and walked me outside but they found me on my way home and were going to reveal what they had seen." I admitted.

"Oh. So there was more than one? More than one guy had your ass?"

"No. Only one of them put it in my butt. The other was only in my mouth."

"And did you enjoy having them both?" She asked as she tugged at the plug again.

I reluctantly nodded and she yanked the plug out of my butt. I thought it had been long enough for it too dry up or absorb into ass but the cum inside me slowly started to leak out a little. June set the plug down with a metallic clink against the stone shelf on the wall then filled the empty space she made in my ass with two of her fingers.

I moaned again as she pressed my P-spot with the tips of her fingers. She slowly worked her fingers in and out, covering them in the guy's cum as she fingered me. Soon she inserted a third finger and kept going. "Do you like having your sister finger your ass?" I reluctantly nodded again. "Say it."

"Mmm. I like feeling my sister fingering my ass."

"Good. And who do you want to be? My sister or my brother?"

"I don't know. I don't know which one I am anymore."

"How about both?" She said.

I was quite confused, "What do you mean both?"

"We can discuss it later. For now, though, which would you rather I call you?" She asked me. She continued to pump her three fingers in and out of my butt as I thought about it.

"Sister." I said between moans.

She bit my neck with enough pressure to hurt but not break skin. The pain was less severe but it was accompanied by a bit of intimate pleasure as she lessened her jaw pressure and added another finger to pump in and out of my anus. She let go of my neck, "Put your other hand up."

I did as she told me and put my other hand up near the first. She reached out and grabbed my free wrist only to place it next to the other and hold me by both of my wrists. I was pinned with my arms up in the air against the wall and June assaulting my hole with her fingers. She came back to my neck but instead of a dominating bite, she lovingly kissed the side of my neck in the same place that she had bitten.

After her light pecks had elicited a sigh of pleasure she drew back again and whispered in my ear, "Sorry, Sis. I had bitten harder than I thought. Hopefully those kisses make it better."

"It's ok. I didn't mind. It was actually quite sexy. But, I like your kisses, too."

"Good." I felt her place her thumb next to her other fingers as she started to slide them all in. I felt her fingers hit my entrance and open me up but as her thumb began to slide in I could feel my ass starting to stretch a bit to accommodate her digits.

I moaned and tried to relax my hole so it wouldn't hurt as she continued to push into me. "That's a good girl." She said in a light, sultry voice, "Relax, and open up for me." The water running down my back both lubricated and soothed my hole as it ran down into my crack as well. She kept pushing and I could feel the last knuckle of her thumb pass through my sphincter.

After one final press, her hand slid into my ass. I moaned loudly as my ass constricted down around her wrist while she continued to slide it through but with less resistance after the widest part was through. She pushed her hand deeper inside until my ass couldn't fit any more before she began pulling it back out. Her hand slid across my P-spot as she moved it in and out, sensually rubbing it with one of her knuckles.

I moaned loudly with each motion her hand made inside me as she fist fucked my hole. All the while I was being held against the wall by her hips and her arm with little to no way of moving away. Not that I wanted to, mind you. "Can you go any deeper?"

"A bit greedy, huh?" She asked. I could almost hear the grin cross her expression.

"Please. I want you to go as deep as you can."

"I can try. But you need to tell me if it gets to be too much. I don't want to hurt my little sister." She said. She began pushing her hand deeper into me; I could feel every centimeter of her arm sliding inside. As her wrist passed through my ass her arm started to widen out a bit as I felt her hand twist inside. She must have gotten pretty deep but she kept pushing. "Do you still want me to go deeper?"

I nodded and she let go of my wrists, "Don't move. Keep your hands against the wall." I did as she told me as she knelt down behind me and grabbed my left ass cheek with her free hand. She squeezed my butt and pulled it aside as she started pushing in again.

I moaned loudly and I could tell it came out quite feminine. Suddenly I felt her arm stop moving. "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" I asked her with almost a whimper.

"I can't go any farther. It stops." She answered. I whined slightly as she began drawing her arm and hand back out. As her hand popped out I suddenly orgasmed and began to cum onto the shower wall.

She stood up next to me and showed me her arm. She had put her finger on the spot where she had it the deepest. It was just slightly above her elbow. "Damn, you have a deep ass."

"Dang. I guess so." I agreed. She washed off her arm then grabbed my plug and stuck it back into me. We got out of the shower and dried off before we both headed back into our rooms to get dressed. As I was sliding my shirt on I heard a knock on my door. June opened it up and told me to come to her room when I was done, then closed it just as quick.

I pulled on my undies and some sweatpants then walked over to June's room. She patted her bed next to her. She was wearing a simple tank and no bra with shorts. Her hair was still up in a towel drying instead of blow drying it. I sat on her bed next to her, "Sooooo, what's this idea of yours?"

"You can be both my brother AND my sister. It's called gender fluid."