Twinsies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not drinking something that's gonna change my body like that. I have read the fanfics. I don't think those are real."

She rolled her eyes, "Not like that, dummy. I mean like this." She said and showed me her phone. There was a website with an odd colored flag on it. "Gender fluid means you don't identify with only one gender. You can literally do both."

I looked at her then back to her phone. The more I thought about the idea the more I sort of liked it. I already sort of had both sets of features. "I like the idea. How are we gonna tell Mom, though?"

"Just come up and say it. Not like she can refuse. It's your choice."

"I guess."

"Let's go then." She grabbed my hand as she bounced off of her bed and yanked me towards the door.

As we got down to the kitchen Mom was sitting at the table with a cookbook and a bottle of wine.

"Mom. Clark has something to tell you."

Mom looked up at me, "I'm happy to hear anything you need or want to say but how about we all move to the living room first?" We all moved and sat down in the living room at the couches. "Go ahead."

"Mom. I don't want to be just a boy anymore." I started off. I could see her expression change immediately. "But I don't want to be only a girl either."

This changed her look more towards confusion. "What do you mean?"

"It means that Clark doesn't want to be just Clark anymore. He wants to be seen as gender fluid going forward." June answered for me. June started explaining a lot, mostly to Mom, but to me as well.

And I shall now leave you with that. Hope you enjoyed the ride.