All Comments on 'Twist of Fate'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Great storytelling very entertaining read so complete and sexy too. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your stories.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Another enjoyable story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, as always.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Vintage Douglas, like a good wine you never let us down. Sadly, nothing like this ever happened to me when I was a young man (sigh). Very enjoyable five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have always loved your stories, even back on assm. You are an excellent writer. I think you may have posted on arpnet assm, or maybe I'm just getting old.

ElectricOutcast2XElectricOutcast2Xabout 2 years ago

I've been noticing a trend with the last few stories you've been writing where you've been setting them in the 70's, have you been getting nostalgic for that decade lately?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another exquisite confection from Ann Douglas. A few years after the setting of this story, I, too, had a liaison with an older woman. Like these two, we were 24 and 43. As much as I wanted to try to make a life with her, even I understood that it just couldn’t happen. You almost never tie your stories up with a bow, but you leave me with hope that, just maybe, Conrad might be allowed to keep his older woman. Knowing how, for a little while, I was blissfully happy with mine, that is a very pleasing thought. 5 stars, only because I can’t give you 6.

1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 2 years ago

Great story as always

GambierroninGambierroninabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. You set the scene well and I was transported back to the middle 70s. The characters’ discussion about societal and religious attitudes of the time made them seem three-dimensional and further drew me into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seeing a new story posted by Ann Douglas always brings a smile as they are so enjoyable. This one didn't disappoint. Thank you.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 2 years ago

I haven’t heard “He seems a little light in the loafers” since I can’t remember when. I look forward to your stories and love reading them. Your descriptive writing is a pleasure to read. I am happy that this relationship does not seem to be over.

dst275dst275about 2 years ago

A very cute story. The ending had me going for a few moments. Good job.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story. Thank you!

oldermale72oldermale72about 2 years ago

Another tasteful, sexy story 5stars

rattlesnake01rattlesnake01about 2 years ago

Excellent build up, and very nice twist at the end. Nice job!

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 2 years ago

Always love your stories. I like to think there's part of you in each of them

CreekmanCreekmanabout 2 years ago

In many ways, this story reminds me of me a long, long time ago. Thankfully, I am now much more confident and comfortable with sex and sexy ladies, talking, doing, exploring, etc. Thank you for a great read.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed all the stories you have shared with us here. Thanks

longhornfanlonghornfanabout 2 years ago

Very well written and an enjoyable story line. I'm going to have go take a look at all the other stories you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. Happy you continue to ad$ to my understanding of eroticism.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Poor Conrad, it may not be love, but having a good fuck buddy runs a close second. Very much enjoyed the story as I can imagine how I would have reacted if put in the same situation back in my youth. Glad he finally got his voice back, lol.

donmiller31donmiller31about 2 years ago

ANN: ANOTHER OUTSTANDING STORY. I really enjoyed this one. I liked the fact that this woman was the leader of the program if you know what I mean. She guided him but he did not really know it. Sure miss you

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt it was rather sweet and gentle and very pleasant. Rather innocent in fact; the next thought was remembering when it was written, and the sad realisation that the world was not only more simple, but more generous and kind than it is today.

David

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

You write wonderful stories. ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember friends' parents divorcing in 1975, and it was so odd at the time. You captured people's feelings about divorce during that period well. I kept thinking, 'I know 'Linda.'" This was good, 5* good. My only suggestion would be to limit use of "had," especially with Linda. The passive voice didn't fit as well with her direct approach. Still, this makes me want to read the rest of your submissions. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ann

It has been awhile since I have read one of your more recent stories. This was lovely. Your stories are sexy

but also subtle and I guess, elegant. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You do a wonderful job. Thank you.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 2 years ago

Great story very well told, thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the classy treatment and the wonderful language of the story

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

Sexy with a light touch and thoroughly believable. We hope this mismatched pair can make something together but we know that someday it must end. But in the meantime? Great storytelling, Ann. 5.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

Very straightforward kind of romance. I kind of wished you'd have done more with it. The whole ass play for a newb is kind of unbelievable both for Linda who suggested it and Conrad who likely hadn't heard of it before then. To someone that hadn't even tasted pussy yet, it would likely have freaked them out. Other than that, great character building and build up of passion. 5 stars. Thanks.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Very very hot story. I'll bet many of us remember an older woman in our youth... I sure do. Robyn, wherever you are, I hope the years have treated you kindly. I've never forgotten you.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Five stars, Ann! I don't think you could ever write anything that wasn't a five-star effort! I had forgotten the date you had right at the beginning of the story; but, as I read the story, the things you wrote and the way you wrote them brought that time period to my mind. What locked down the time period was when you mentioned the frozen dinner. I haven't heard that term in a while. The dinners are still frozen, but we now refer to them as microwave dinners. But, when Linda and Conrad got into the shower to use liquid soap to squeeze out of a bottle, I thought, "Whoa! Shouldn't that have been a bar of soap?" It just struck me as out-of-place. There was soap like that in the 70's, but we called it shampoo. I would have found it strange in the mid-70's to use shampoo as soap for a shower. I admit I could be wrong about that, but the mention of squeezing soap out of a bottle struck me as strange as is quite obvious as I just spent all this time mentioning it. Ann, I hope you can please give me the straight story on what I call the "soap mystery" in a reply to this comment here or by using the contact feature at my site at Lit. Thanks. And, I may be a dinosaur because I don't squeeze soap out of a bottle for a shower. I use bar soap not only to wash my body but also as shampoo to wash the few hairs remaining on my head.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 2 years agoAuthor

Liquid Soap

Liquid soap was first patented in 1865, but wasn't mass marketed until 1979. Before then however, it was being used on some scale in hospitals and public washrooms. It stands to reason that before mass marketing, there would've been some test marketing to gauge public interest, possibility dating back to the period the story was set in.

That now being said, I'm going to just say I probably just goofed. I was 20 the year the story was set and while I do have a distinct memory of sharing a shower with someone similar to the way I depicted, I can't say with certainty that it involved liquid or bar soap. I didn't really give it a lot of thought when writing the scene and may have simply combined that memory with later events.

Ann

chasingpantieschasingpantiesabout 2 years ago

Nice job Ann! Good story to read and flows nicely. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. You are a talented writer/author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whenever I see that you've posted a new story I immediately read it. And I am never disappointed. Your characters are real people and their relationships are easy to identify with. I was "coming of age" in the time this story was set in and your storyline takes me back as if I was there again. Thank you for another well crafted tale Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed you write brilliantly & invoke real emotions thankyou R

Jake7518Jake7518about 2 years ago

Seduction!

Reading and getting involved with the real characters was

rewarding. She was delightful in her instructions on pleasuring her with out demeaning his lack of skill.

Hopefully they'll continue to pleasure each other.

KansasTwisterKansasTwisterabout 2 years ago

Great story but sucks that's the end of It

rhody50rhody50about 2 years ago

Brought back memories long forgotten, and just flowed perfectly. Please continue your writing for all of us fans!

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0about 2 years ago

A bit over long with some unnecessary detail. But very enjoyable. You clearly understand the young man’s delight in older, more mature women. Perhaps the most beautiful relationship between the sexes. The long run in to coitus was well sustained as was my erection which is still demanding attention as I write. I imagine that they have robust and affectionate future in front of them until June comes home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story! I almost came in my pants!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write such lovely stories and with such apparent ease, one luxurious stream of development. Bravo. Loved it.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Another good read, I love how you write these

WillJackWillJackabout 1 year ago

I would just be repeating what I said in my comment on your most recent story (28 Feb 23): love it. This is of course a standard story, but your writing keeps it fresh. Again, especially like your female characters. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve always enjoyed your stories, but I’ve always been a bit curious as to why, unlike many other writers, the stature of the men in your stories, is shorter than average, usually 5’5” to 5’9”.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 1 year agoAuthor

While I understand (and respect) the need for some readers to comment anonymously, it does make it difficult to answer questions. I myself am somewhat on the short side, only 5 foot, so the men in my imagination tend to fall in the range mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I kept thinking that was 18 and she was in her late 30s. It was in Provincetown in the summer and she looked like Katherine Hepburn. For as long as she made me wait I thought I’d never get her, until she came back to my room one night. She asked to use the bathroom, and returned wearing nothing but her tee shirt. The start of an unforgettable summer of unimaginable sex. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

really like your stories!! I wish I could have made it with some of the older gals I knew in the 70s.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowToday6 months ago

I reread this one all the time. Love the happy ending for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...